Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Sueño de amor, Ep. 117 usa/122 mex (8.30.16) -Ernesto, seguro que no quieres nada, nada, nada, nada, nada, nada? -Que no, que no Esperanza, así que déjame y vete ya!

Cristina Vélez Valderrama, the firewoman of the education and runner up in the race to wins Ricardo's heart (and rest of his body), tells her only best friend Margarita la alcahueta that the only thing she bargained for was a family and not all this tests. 

Esperanza and Ernesto are still pushing and pulling (en el estira y afloja) because he sees both his hope and Esperanza lost. Now that she is miraculously cured, Ricardo is also miraculously single and now he blames him for not having Esperanza's love all for him.
He, as mighty as he has always been, doesn't want crumbs, he wants the whole cake!!
Since reality is not what he likes, he prefers to keep Esperanza away from him. Go away, he said!
-But, but, I want to take care of you, give you everything you need except my love...
-I don't want it. Thanks.

In another part of the city, Napoleón is desperate because he doesn't want to give the money back and he doesn't have the baby either. Silvana, making fun of his fear, reassures him that she is working on it and that soon they will have the baby they so much need. 
They should talk to the guy who wants the baby and ask him if he can wait 9 more months, because in that case, Napo could make his own "sacrifice" and putting a paper bag over Silvana's head, impregnate her. Really! This is easy money, not as easy as selling sperm, but hey, they could even have a million pesos every nine months! Think about it!!


In the Gallo's cage, cannibalism is as its best when we see them eating chicken in mole sauce. The young ones make fun of Erasmo telling him that he can get married now, that he has passed the test of the food preparing, and so on. He asks them to cut it out and after talking about love (that he doesn't feel for Anastasia), Estrella the expert says that love is like a tree that grows little by little and when you least expect, all the roots are tangled inside your body. OK, that sounds bad, but he understands the metaphor. Then there's a knock at the door. 

Kiko is wearing his Chapulín Colorado t-shirt, the one he got free when he bought the backpack. I wonder what did Abril get when CVV bought for her the bedspreads and comforters with El Chavo pictures all over. Anyway... back to who is knocking at my door?

Turned out it was Anastasia (speaking of the devil), who brought a love telegramm and starts reading it along Erasmo, saying stuff like, desde que te ví, me peí...
Nooo! The first time, ever I saw your face, I thought the sun, blah, blah, blah, kiss.

In Ricardo's house there's insomnia besides confusion. The kids demand to know why grown ups tales doesn't end like fairytales. First, they say, you wanted Esperanza and we did too, but you broke up with her. Then you wanted CVV and we wanted Abril to be our sister, but you broke up too. What is happening!!

Well, let me tell you in a way you can understand. 
Like those times when you have stomach ache and don't want me to know so I don't get worried, Esperanza had cancer and pushed me away to protect me. Even if you think that was bad, it is known as a "sacrifice" among adults, but that made me go after CVV. Now Esperanza is miraculously cured and CVV broke up with me so I am miraculously single and can not make up my mind on who of the two is the one that I really, really love. Get it?

That's it. That's all they get because in the next scene, the kids are already asleep and there's no more explanation.  Unless they did it between scenes and we missed it, probably.

CVV and Margarita are still discussing Ricardo. A love like yours, said Margarita, cannot end like this, is not fair!

Now Ricardo is playing with CVV's ring and wondering about her reaction, what brings him to flashbacking both CVV and Esperanza. CVV demands respect in the workplace and Esperanza says that she is ready to fight for love!

There's nothing like sweet conchas before going to sleep, specially when you dip them in sweet café con leche. You wake up with a liver "hecho pinole" but who cares?
With all that energy that sweets gave Kiko, he wants to show off and tries to walk to Anastasia, but all he gets is fall in her arms. Sorry, maybe next time, keep practicing. I haven't see you going to take PT anymore, eh kiddo?

BTW, where is Lunetito? Oh, he has a little cold, so I left him with a nanny.
Oh, and why are you crying? Are you concerned he could get worse and you are not near him? Nooo! this is the first time I feel what belonging in a family feels. As you probably don't know, I am a bastard. My father was a rich man and my mother his maid. You do the math. But enough about me, let me show how you play Black jack! (!¿)

She also said something that creeped me out: Juaréver happens between me and Erasmo, can I still be "in the family"? Really? For what? Have you not learn from past lessons, dear?

In her penthouse, Viviana worries and cries over Luca's shoulder because Mario has been lost for a couple days and there's no amber alert for him, no sir! Only God knows where he is! he could be sleeping on a sidewalk, or dead!

We don't know where he is, but we know he's been drinking, and now he calls Erasmo because he needs help getting back home. Once there, mario tells him that Ernesto has always made fun of him and considers him a loser. And now Viviana wants to give him a kidney.

Next Margarita asks the question that viewers have to answer in order to shoot the last episodes of this crap. Who will Ricardo end up with? If you vote for Esperanza say Esperanza or press #1 but if you want Cristina, say Cristina or press #2.
Then Félix hears a noise and gets all alerted, grabs a baseball bat and runs to face the enemy. Margarita joins him and both ask who is it?

Well, turned out it was Silvana wearing her lambskin coat, pretending to be all sad and sorry. Here I remembered Chespirito's "el perro arrepentido" verse. But hey no, this woman needs a new brain! After getting a little money from her mapa, she turns and bites the hand that fed her and later burns the bridge to ashes, when she mocks her mother gullibility and even dares to humiliate Félix. Go away or I will call the police! margarita said.

Once with Viviana, Mario throws up all on the floor to her disgust and Luca decides to take him to the bedroom. Maybe Viviana wants to spend the night in the guests room? NOOO! I want to divorce!

Sueño es... (the opposite of what this novela is)
After the rejection that left Esperanza feeling unwanted she ran to tell Pato about it. Pato in all her experience think that nobody can control the heart so Espe complaints because getting miraculously cured also got her miraculously enhanced problems.
1) Ernesto wants it all or nothing, while
2) Ricardo doesn't know what he wants

Baxter finally shows up to tell Ricardo that has been some progress in Kracy's case, since there was another report on her. CVV made the claim after she was attacked on the street. Well Baxter -Ricardo orders- now you have to get me that video so I can check it.
After that Ricardo calls CVV to know more about that attack but she ignores him. 

Kraciro are in bed. She is suffocating herself because CVV broke her nose. He thinks she can not go to the hospital or else she will be found by the police but she is at the same time, driving him crazy. In the end, she does it the Rambo way and fixes her nose herself. All those months with the gorillas are paying off I guess. 

Anya gets a phonecall from Pedro, who is trying to "help" her study. Thanks- replies the girl- but distraction is the last thing I need right now. 
Well... in that case I will tell you 2 things:

1) Surprise has been reschedule for one day earlier
2) Kristel called me. But don't worry, She is the past and you are my present.

Yes, and I will make your future the best one you ever had! 

Some time later (actually thursday, the day of Anya and Pedro's date and two days before the wedding of the millennial)

Anya gets a phonecall from Pedro, to tell her that today is thursday, the day of the surprise. Wait! Is that deja vu? Yes I know and I am so excited I already mixed up patient from room 202 and patient from room 104!! We took to the morgue the one who was still alive and bathed the one that was already dead!

It's thursday and everybody has to go to school, including Pato!

Ricardo is there minding his own business and saying hello to never before seen pupils like Laura, when suddenly we heard a horrible scream and it is Pato, calling Ricardo!

Hey, you look super duper to have been in the hospital for a full day and a half and with half lung removed!

Maybe I am a superhero.

Nooo! That's me and Luca, no more superheroes here! BTW, my millennial wedding is in two days and I want you to attend, no excuses! You know I love you very much and I want you there!

I don't know... isn't that not the proper thing to do? Esperanza will be there, right?

In Ernesto's penthouse, Luca shows the invitations to his father. Tell me, aren't they super?
Yes, super like my two kids getting married!
(You know that when your only kidney works at 20% you have to drink gallons and gallons of water, right? Well, Helga brings pitcher after pitcher of the vital liquid to her boss)

And to both men surprise, Viviana storms in unusually excited.
What mama, Mario gave you some already?
Noooo! Better yet, my left kidney is compatible!!
Woohoo! The surgery could be after the wedding!

After his encounter with Patricia, Ricardo is seen by Esperanza, who is also very happy to see him fully recovered. He thinks he is the one who should be thanking her for saving his life. No, thank you for covering me with your body. No thank you for running and tackling me to the floor. Enough! Stop it!

OK: the point here is that he is not decided yet who will win his heart.

-Life gave me a second chance and taught me that we have to fight. 
And just when they're about to kiss each other, CVV shows up. After all, they all work in the same school, right?  

-So, I see that you made up your mind, patán? Yells CVV behind them. Sasquatch! Well, I just want you two to do your duty without messing around.

See- Ricardo tells Esperanza-I didn't want to hurt none of you. 

Now Ernesto is worried because Esperanza will be attending the wedding, and Ricardo too.
He tells Viviana that he asked Esperanza to get away from him.
Well, she replies- the surgery could give you another perspective on life, let's wait...

In the Kraciro's humble household, she confesses not only that Ernesto wanted her dead and sent someone to do the job, but that she recorded the whole altercation, sadly, that phone is gone and there's no way to use that to blackmail Ernesto. 
Really? His eyes shine with unusual bright when his only two neurons make contact and he thinks that that recording could still be in the cloud, yes, if she only remembered the password!

Silvana is trying very hard to convince Anastasia to let her get a hold of the baby, but the secretary is not dumb. Silvana, after treating the blonde with her favorite caffein drink, argues that she is very poor and that she could make a very good nanny because she needs the money, working as a janitor doesn't cover my most basic needs, you know?

Ricardo had a few minutes left after thinking about the major decision and decided to call Baxter, to urge him to find Kracy, because every second she is on the loose, is a second everybody is at risk.

If Ricardo used to find everybody all the time and was very successful, why is he not looking for Kracy himself? Sometimes you have to do the job if you want it well done, right?

Viviana and Luca keep talking about Ernesto and his will to live. Maybe the wedding will bring light to him. 
Well... my life with Mario is not rosey, you know. He barely sleeps at home, drinks and now we are not even talking to each other. 

Now Ricardo wants to see CVV, but Anastasia asks her and she doesn't want to see him.
Well, he goes in anyway pushing Anastasia and opening the door by force. 

WE NEED TO TALK!
No! Why did you enter without permission? I am your superior and this is a private office, I can fire you for this! please show some respect!
Anastasia feels sorry in the corner but I am sure she won't get in trouble for this.

-I love you. I have not decided yet and surely not for Esperanza. 
-I don't care, you can choose Esperanza, or Kracy if you want, is all the same to me! You mended my heart just to break it again and for that I want you far from me!
-Believe me, what I feel is worse than being at war. At least, when I was there fighting, I was holding something precious in my heart, The notion that I had something to return to. That's why I am sure I LOVE YOU...
-Then why do you need more time. How much? Days, months, years? And what about you deciding after all that time for Esperanza and not for me? Eh?

Really? He knows he loves her and still thinks he should decide for one of them?
  
Esperanza found time on her busy schedule to run tell Pedro that Ricardo seems more confused than ever and that she doesn't know how she feels right in this moment.
Life gave you a second chance. And I think you should be the happier woman on earth, say Pedro.

This episode ends with Paulo bullying Kiko one more time and throwing his cane far away, only this time Kiko is after Paulo and hits him in the face. Stomachless Esperanza tries to break the fight only to get thrown on the floor like a rag doll and yet looking surprised. 

Oh-uh, Paulo is in trouble!! Guess who is not going to the wedding?

Labels:


Comments:
Well amigowz, too late I am finding out that not taking notes is actually faster to recap!!
 

Pablo, thank you for your witty recap.

"Viviana worries and cries over Luca's shoulder because Mario has been lost for a couple days and there's no amber alert for him, no sir!" was my favorite line of many.

"-But, but, I want to take care of you, give you everything you need except my love...-I don't want it. Thanks." How generous of Esperanza. She will give Ernesto everything except her love! Imagine Ernesto rejecting that amazing offer...the gaul.

Again, it's inconceivable to me that Ricardo still has not made up his mind. More fuel for the fire that he should simply disengage with both.

So, there is a chance Vivi will give Ernesto a kidney? Maybe I should rekindle my hope he and Espe may have a chance after all?? These twists and turns are hard to absorb.

I feel very sorry for Anastasia. She has gotten short shrift from every man in her life. Erasmo should be kissing her feet rather than proclaiming to anyone who will listen that he isn't in love with her. Blech. Ana's wish to be part of a family is really sad.

I'm still very uncomfortable with Anya. There is something amiss...My suspicions are heightened as Kris appears to be on the horizon of making another appearance.

I feel sorry for Ric and Cris' kids. No wonder they are confused. They aren't alone.

Thank you Pablo!

Diana
 

Thanks!
 

Poor kids getting confused with what's going on with Ricardo & CVV (The Warrior Princess)!
 

Pablo, you sure know how to make me laugh "stomachless espranza" I laughed outloud. That bloody nosed spoiled brat should be perminantly expelled from school and that little spoiled selma too. Espranza looked as shocked as the kids, And the patio. Ive never known anyone with no stomach, do they look as healthy as espy?

I hope ricky chooses christyV. I feel the chemistry between those two, I like. Espy should stay with erny. Fight for their love or rather lack of. They could have a crum cake, that way when espy falls for erny no more crums the cake will be there.

Mario is a hot nasty mess. And hes annoying. And vivana is a whack job. Erny has kidney offers comin from women he abused. How did He do that? These people are so strange. With their love fightin, they're so silly with it.

I wish they'd grab silvana, throw her hateful but In jail and loose the key. Nobody would miss her. I would'nt. And silly selma don't care. How can she treat kikoman that way? And he should stop lookin so sad when she act like a teen Jacka$$. Move on boy, she ain't worth it.

Ok pablo, its been funnily←is that a real word? Anyways your recaps are funny. Thank you pablo. :-D
 

Nina, "Erny has kidney offers comin from women he abused. How did He do that? These people are so strange. With their love fightin, they're so silly with it".

Couldn't have said it better myself! Gracias...

Diana

 

Thank you, Pablo! Have not seen it yet. Your recap was excellent and a nice way to start the day. Loved it all esp Napo and the "sacrifice"and those Gallo's "cannibalizing" ways. On my phone, tiny keyboard is only good for texting, soon headed home to see the episode and then today's. Hope Ricardo chooses CVV, she rejects him and leaves him in a cloud of dust with him stuck with Esperanza. That is all for now.
 

Not a word has been said about the new 8 pm (Eastern) TN Despertar contigo.

I think it got lost amidst all the buzz about El Color de la Pasion.

Is anyone watching and is it being recapped does anyone know??

I had it on and while I wasn't really able to pay much attention, it looked pretty good.

Diana
 

Nothing I know of. Seemed like there was no interest.
 

Univisión made a somewhat medium deal because had a presentation with the protagonists in their lounge something and the novela has scenes filmed here in Houston, yeah, like those in Monterrey in PEAM two scenes and the rest blue screen!!

I am surprised nobody has paid attention, since tat is actually advertised as a comedy and nowadays most people are looking for something to laugh about. Me, I am pretty happy with the late shows who never run out of jokes since Trump is running for president, LOL!
 

Diana- I did a post last week and included Despertar. No one expressed any interest in recapping. http://caraycaray.blogspot.com/2016/08/new-telenovelasseries-coming-to.html
 

Now that is funny, donald trump runnin for president. They've managed to incorperate that in some shows on tv as jokes.
 

Vivi, Yes, I did read and enjoyed your post. I know things sometimes happen behind the scenes so wasn't sure if anything was in the works.

It's too bad because this looked good. But, I'm lost without the recaps so won't be watching further. Too frustrating!

Diana
 

DESPERTAR:

Diana- I watched the first episode, and also thought it was cute. I laughed at the boyfriend's proposal in the restaurant with the fire and backup dancers, and was very glad he got turned down flat. I like Maia's BFF, Frida and her sass. And the final scene with the galan and the two little girls was adorable.

I don't think I'll watch every day, but will tune in from time to time.
 

Vivi, was the boyfriend one of the characters from La Malquerida? Of course, I can't recall the name but I liked him a lot.

Diana
 

I watched a bit of Despertar also just because some was filmed here in Houston..but I couldn't get into it.. I've recorded it and may try to watch again...
 

Diana- Yes. He was the sweet brother of the male protagonist in La Malquerida. He was also in Hotel de los Secretos.
 

He's also the guy in those Trivago ads, and was in Lichita too.
 

Best part of the episode: The kids putting Ricardo on the spot. Worst part of the episode: Ricardo's stupid story explanation of a serious situation and blunder on his part.
 

Finally home and just saw the episode. What fun thinking of Pablo's commentary as I was watching. Sort of like the old Doublemint jingle.
 

Thanks Vivi! Yes, now I remember him in Lichita. He is the guy in the Trivago ads??? Oh my, I didn't realize. He is to die for. Wow!

Diana
 

Jarifa: CVV will get a lucky guy, who cares about her in the end.

 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder