Thursday, July 02, 2026

Daytime TNs... Y Mas (#2), Week of June 29, 2026

Welcome to page 2 of Daytime TNs! This page is to give those who are watching daytime TNs on any channel a place to discuss the TNs aired prior to 7Pm. If you would like to contribute a recap of just some highlights for a daytime TN, I’m sure there are those who watch the same TNs that would appreciate it.


10-12 PM: Carita de Angel (Unimas)   


Kara Para Ask - YouTube

** The trend continues with Daytime Novelas - maybe it's the summer of movies on Unimas? The schedule shows no novelas except Carita and this week. No daytime Novelas for Univision.

Labels: ,


Comments:
kpa

I’m going to declare a holiday for this weekend. We have Copa Mundial, 4th of July, beach weeks, etc! Let’s resume next weekend.

Babachita
 

kpa

Good call, Babachita. Enjoy the weekend, everyone! Stay safe!
 

Happy 4th of July everyone!!!
 

We went out of town, not to the beach unfortunately, and just returned. Spent most of my time tackling overgrown brush and trees at our former home that our son bought from us. The heat and humidity were oppressive.

A large branch took out our power and Internet yesterday. Fortunately a neighbor informed me so I called in the electric outage and it the line was reattached by morning. Called spectrum about the downed line and after going round and round with an AI assistant that kept telling us to reboot the modem I asked to speak to a live person and was able to get the actual problem noted. I can't believe there was no box to check about downed lines! At any rate, no TV for me the past 4 days. I've finished this series so the recaps are icing...
 

OT

Kat, your adventures are like a tn/dizi! I hope Spectrum can get you hooked up soon! Glad you already know all the kpa tale. We are getting close! We will resume recaps this weekend.

Babachita
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder