Monday, August 31, 2026
TELEMUNDO Y MÁS (#1): El Señor de los Cielos, Lejos de Ti, Golden Boy y más: Week of August 31, 2026
Welcome to Page 1 (Monday edition) of the Telemundo y Más page, issued twice a week: Mondays and Thursdays at 8:00 PM.
Here are the current telenovelas (all times are Eastern Daylight Time):
- 9-10PM El Señor de los Cielos
- 10-11PM Lejos de Tí
- Yali Çapkini/Golden Boy
Everyone is welcome to join in the conversation. Since discussions of all the novelas share the same page, please remember to put the name of the telenovela you're referring to at the top of your post, so readers can easily find the conversations they're looking for.
By common agreement, this group DOES NOT discuss previews, trailers, or any other plot information not found in a current or past episode of the current production. Spoilers WILL be removed by the admin. This includes reference to earlier productions of the story, and even the original novel. Thanks for your cooperation!
Labels: golden, lejos, senor10, telemundo
#87 part 1
Slight rewind: The Ihsanlis are at the Sanlis for iftar.
Ifakat tells Sultan to take care of Halis as much as possible. She wants Halis to realize he doesn’t need Latif.
Zerrin calls Ifakat. Zerrin says Ferit and Pelin met. He told her he’d never get divorced. You said he’d do what his grandfather wanted him to do. Are you sure? I am, Ifakat replies, but if you want a guarantee, call Nukhet. Zerrin is puzzled. Why would I call her? What would I say? Ifakat answers, tell her to send her son to Türkiye. Zerrin asks, what does Nukhet’s son have to do with my daughter?
Ifakat explains, Ferit knows he’s his grandfather’s favorite. And he knows his older brother could never compete with him. But if Nukhet sends her son, things could get complicated. Ferit Efendi will be forced to accept in order to remain his grandfather’s favorite. Zerrin absorbs this info.
Ferit comes to see Halis. Ferit asks grandpa how he’s doing. Halis says he’s fine and asks Ferit, is there something you want to say to me? Perhaps there’s something you want to say to me, Ferit answers, you asked Pelin to come today. Is that true? Halis says yes. I wanted to meet the girl who came into the middle of our lives. I don’t know what you talked about, Ferit says, but I don’t want to marry Pelin.
Did you forget you’re already married, Halis replies, let’s get this divorce done and then we’ll talk about this. If you allow me, Ferit says, I’d like to say something in regards to that topic. I’d like this process to go slower. I’m not saying it shouldn’t happen, but could we wait a bit longer? As you know, things can suddenly change in these situations. Seyran still has my last name. Now that Seyran is gone, you asked Pelin to come and talk. It doesn’t seem like behavior worthy of our family.
Halis loses his patience. Are you the one who decides what suits this family and what doesn’t? Are you joking? Estağfurullah, Ferit replies. Halis answers, let’s say that you’ve lost your senses out of love. Halis approaches Ferit. Ferit takes a couple of steps back. He’s probably expecting a slap.
Halis continues, do you have any sense of dignity left? You are the grandson of Halis Korhan. For us, honor and manliness come first. While I still feel the sting of the slap you received yesterday on my cheek, don’t even think about going back on what we talked about yesterday. If I said it’s over, that’s it. Don’t come to this door again without knowing your place. Now get out of my sight. Ferit leaves.
Suna is creeped out by the way Tarik keeps staring at Seyran. Seyran says she’s noticed it too and it’s weird. They are all weird, Suna notes. Saffet isn’t normal but Tarik’s even worse. Hopefully we can get rid of them, Seyran replies. She peeks around the kitchen corner, meets Tarik’s gaze and quickly pulls back.
Suna worries, someday they’ll take me with them, you know that, right? I’m scared. Are they all crazy? The mother is very weird, too. God protect us. Seyran says to stay calm. They just came to meet us. We still have time.
Kazim asks Saffet Sr, what will happen to the inn you have in Antep? Saffet answers, we never go or stay there. It’s obvious it would pass down to the generations. Let’s do this. It will be my small wedding gift for your daughter, Suna. Kazim perks up. Seriously, Ağa? This is excellent news! What a great man you are! [it’s not so excellent for the rest of Kazim’s family.] Kazim jumps up, ready to kiss Saffet’s hand.
#87 part 2
Saffet stops Kazim. First, let’s make our intentions clear. The reason for our visit is obvious. As is customary, and in accordance with the will of Allah and the words of our Prophet, we ask for your daughter Suna’s hand for our son, Saffet. Hattuc speaks up, what is this, Saffet Ağa? Didn’t you come here to meet us? Where did this proposal come from? Saffet replies, as the elders of our families, we already know each other, Hattuc Hanim. She makes a sour face.
Saffet continues, the engagement is for our children to know each other better. Kazim nods in agreement. If we ask for your blessing, the rest is in your hands. The sisters are horrified. Saffet Jr is excited. Tarik stares at Seyran. Esme is worried for her daughter. Kazim exclaims, of course you have our blessing! We gave it! Saffet Jr pops up from his seat—I already brought the rings with me just in case! Kazim tells Esme to get the tray and the scissors. Hurry!
Esme tells the dazed Suna to come to the kitchen and drink some water. She asks Seyran to get the scissors from her room, while she gets the tray.
Tarik asks for the bathroom. He crosses paths with Seyran returning from her room. He doesn’t let her pass. He stares her down and says, you have beautiful eyes. She says they are waiting for her in the living room—will you step aside? He blocks her way with an arm against the wall, then places his other arm to back her against the wall. He asks, and if I don’t?
Seyran holds the scissors up to Tarik’s neck and threatens, could you please move aside? Tarik doesn’t budge and Seyran presses the scissors into his neck just enough for him to understand. Tarik lifts his hands off the wall and Seyran quickly leaves.
The tray is ready. Suna sobs in the kitchen. Don’t cry, daughter, Esme says, don’t do this. They’ll hear you. We can’t do anything. You know what happened to your sister. It doesn’t matter how much you resist, we can’t defy fate. Don’t make us sad, too. We’ll all suffer. Come, my beautiful daughter. Esme heads off to the living room.
Seyran tells her sister, Suna, you must run. Run away! Suna is shocked. Seyran says, it’s your only option. You won’t get another chance. That family is not normal. If Dad knows you don’t want to do it, he’ll lock you up! Please run! How can I run now, Suna asks, where would I go? What would happen? Why are you so scared? Seyran has a flashback to Tarik trapping her in the hall. She begs Suna to run. I’ll find a way to distract them, okay? Kazim calls the girls to the living room.
A childhood flashback. Kazim calls his daughters and comes upstairs. The girls stand in fear. Kazim brings an older woman upstairs. He introduces the girls to her. The woman says that the girls are too young. Kazim doesn’t want to hear it. In my grandfather’s time, girls four or five years older than Suna would get married. I assure you we are in a hurry. I want you to teach them to talk in a way that would make anyone think they were born and raised in Istanbul. [Now we know why the sisters don’t speak with the Antep accent.] I want them learning all the customs and traditions of Istanbul, but without forgetting that their own customs and traditions are the correct ones.
Kazim continues, I will answer for my daughters. I’m sure they’ll behave well. But if they don’t behave, don’t spare them punishment. You can punish them whenever you want. But don’t leave visible marks on their bodies. That’s important. Esme comes upstairs and says the governess’ room is ready. He sends the woman with Esme.
#87 part 3
Kazim stays behind with the girls. Do you see? Since you are girls, I hired a private tutor for you. So, you should be grateful to your father. Listen, if I see you don’t take advantage of this opportunity, or if I find out you’re not behaving, I will tie you up and give you a beating. Hear me? He grabs Suna’s chin—daughter, you are the oldest. If you don’t behave, and set a bad example for your little sister, remember what happened on the terrace? Remember the iron bar? I’ll hang you upside down, don’t forget that. Good. Be scared. Fear is good. Fear will protect you and your sister from beatings. End flash.
Seyran continues to beg Suna to run. Suna cries and shakes her head. No, I can’t. I can’t avoid this. Don’t be scared, okay? The sisters hug and cry. It’s our fate, Suna says, we have to accept. We can’t do anything. The sisters hug, then head to the living room.
Song: Derinlerde/Deep Within - Cem Adrian & Mark Eliyahu
YouTube with English translation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_GdfuW2ZXA
As the song plays, we see Ferit sketching Seyran’s face interspersed with Suna’s engagement ceremony. Suna quickly takes Abi’s ring off her finger. Tarik keeps his eyes on Seyran.
Halis receives a text: Grandfather, I’m going to work in Istanbul. If you allow me, I’d like to come and visit you. Looks like Halis has some mixed emotions.
Kazim tells Saffet, if I knew then what I know now, I would have sold everything and moved to Istanbul much sooner. Things are different here, Saffet says, the wealth, the opportunities, everything is here in the big city. But only our homeland can save us, Kazim.
Seyran serves sweets to the men. Saffet continues, a while ago you said there was trouble between the families, and the marriage of this poor girl and her husband ended. It’s obvious it’s over. Kazim replies, you understood the situation very well, ağa. Right now, we have a serious problem. I haven’t decided yet. It’s still unclear if the kids will get divorced. This is just the sad expression on her (Seyran’s) face.
Saffet tells Kazim there’s a way out. The daughter of a man like you won’t remain single, even if she’s divorced. Seyran serves Tarik but avoids his gaze. Do you think so, Kazim asks. He notices Tarik looking at Seyran. Saffet asks, what did the Korhans give for your younger daughter? Kazim replies, some land on the Bosphorus, this apartment, two apartments in the hometown, and two summer homes, one on the Mediterranean, one on the Aegean. [wow!]
Saffet offers, if you decide to abandon that family, I’ll give you much more for the single and the divorced one. It makes no difference. Neither you nor your daughters will ever have to suffer again. Do you mean it, Kazim asks, that would be great. Seyran hears this and panics in the kitchen. She grabs her phone and heads out on the balcony. Three guesses who she calls and the first two don’t count. She calls Ferit, who is sound asleep because he took a sleeping pill.
Meanwhile, Sultan sneaks into Ferit’s room and sits next to him in bed. She sees his phone light up but Ferit doesn’t wake. She settles in and brushes her face on his hand. She brushes his face with her hand. Another call comes in. Ferit continues to sleep. There’s a noise from the balcony. Sultan turns to look. Pelin enters the room. [This was the end of Turkish ep 28 out of first season 36.]
Shocked Pelin asks, what are you doing here? What’s going on? Sultan jumps out of the bed and fumbles to close up her uniform. Ferit wakes up—Pelin? Sultan? Pelin is ticked. What is this woman doing in your bed? Have you fallen this low? Sultan stammers, it’s not what you think.
#87 part 4
Ferit is groggy as he gets up. What woman in my bed? I don’t understand. Sultan, what are you doing in my room? Pelin says, when I came in, she was on the bed, lying next to you! Sultan explains, I knocked on the door a couple of times, but you didn’t answer. I thought you might be sick, Ferit Bey, that’s why…
Ferit rushes Sultan, grabs her by the throat and pushes her against the door. Tell me! What were you doing here?! Sultan! She explains again—I thought you were sick. He tightens his grip and starts to choke her. He asks, and if Pelin didn’t come in? What if Seyran had come in? Pelin becomes alarmed. Ferit? Wait! She tries to pull Ferit away from Sultan. Ferit demands an answer but Sultan can’t speak.
Pelin shouts—let her go! You’re going to kill her! Stop! She separates them. Calm down. Maybe I’m wrong and she’s telling the truth. Sultan is coughing and trying to catch her breath. Ferit’s phone rings. He sees that it’s Seyran, but he shuts it off. He turns to Sultan—get out of here, we’ll talk later. She tries to speak but he shuts her down—get out! Now!
Seyran asks Suna, did you hear what they were saying? Suna says yes. When I heard, I had to run to the bathroom, it made me sick to my stomach. How can they talk like that? How dare they say that? They know you’re married! Stop with this divorce. Seyran shakes her head no. It won’t be possible. I called Ferit. He didn’t answer.
I beg you, Suna says, Ferit needs to know this. Seyro says it’s impossible. It will hurt. He’ll say “I told you so” [yes, he warned her it would be different this time.] I can’t do it. I’ll handle it myself. Suna says, look, you have time. You have to save yourself, please. She holds up her red ribbon. Look, I can’t but you can. Run! Esme comes to get the girls. Our guests are leaving. Come back to the living room. Don’t let your father ask.
Ferit says his head is spinning. He says that Sultan is crazy. She had a husband. He left. After that, she went completely out of control. It’s obvious. Pelin wonders, how can we know? Maybe she’s telling the truth, but I don’t know if you are. She was in your bed. What are you insinuating, he asks, are you going to interrogate me now? If you’re curious, it’s because of you that I can’t sleep without taking medication, okay?
Pelin is surprised. You’re taking meds? Ferit jumps up—what business is it of yours if I take meds to sleep or not? What’s it to you? What are you doing in my house at this hour? Have you also gone crazy? I came to talk to you, she replies. You came to talk to me, he asks, do you know what time it is? If you wanted to talk, there’s the phone, Pelin. Where are you now? Explain why you’re in my room! Go on, get out before someone sees you. He gives her a push towards the balcony.
Wait, Pelin says, I’m worried. I want to know what happened with your grandpa. What’s it to you, Ferit replies, what happens between us is none of your business. You and your mother… what are you trying to do? I haven’t done anything, she answers, I heard my mother talking. She said your Aunt Nukhet and her son are coming to Istanbul.
Ferit asks, what cousin are you talking about? What aunt? I don’t understand. What does your mother have to do with them? Pelin answers, they know each other from London. Ifakat Hanim knows this. Only you don’t know. My mother never hid it. Ferit is exasperated. I don’t care about my aunt and my cousin at all. No one in this house thinks about them. If they come to live here, they can. I don’t care! Understand?
#87 part 5
Things aren’t like that, Pelin says. Ferit says that’s enough and he tells her again to get out. He pushes her towards the balcony. Get out! She fights back. Ferit, I’m not joking! I came here to do you a favor. You have to see reason. You had problems with your grandpa because of that girl. Soon another grandson is coming. Your grandpa will pick him in place of you. I got worried. I know my mother. That conversation can’t be a coincidence.
Ferit laughs. Well done! I congratulate you! But the last thing I want to know is what your mother thinks. Your mother talks at home, and then you run here to tell me, and you expect me to be grateful, right? Don’t even dream it! Forget it! You know your mother, but I know you both very well. What did you think? What did you expect? That if you came here and told me this, I’d be scared and see you differently? Well, you’re wrong! I want you and your mother to stay away from my life. Stay far away!
Pelin insists that she’s doing this for him. Ferit shouts—I don’t want you to do anything for me! No one asked you. No one here worries about me, and I don’t want you to either! Okay? Enough! Get out! This time Ferit manages to push her out and asks God to give him patience.
Kazim notes, this Saffet Ihsanli is a crude fellow, right? He’s rude, but he speaks the truth to us. Halis Korhan smiles at us, but he talks behind our backs. Don’t speak so arrogantly, Hattuc warns, it’s possible that Seyran and Ferit decide to surprise us all and reconcile. Kazim snaps back—it’s over and done with! The lawyers are already working. They will divorce and Seyran already has a new suitor.
Don’t say that, Hattuc replies, they are still married, what suitor are you talking about? Saffet Aga wants Seyran for his older grandson, even if she’s divorced. He said he’d do all he could to marry her to him. That man has a great heart. Hattuc gives a strenuous objection. No! You can’t allow it! You’ve practically turned that girl into a commodity for the market. Should she be put on display at the stall? What’s the rush before the older one even gets married?
Kazim gets annoyed. What’s going on? Don’t raise the dust! Let me tell you Sanlis, if I says it’s over, it’s over! We have lawyers! The decision has been made. They will get divorced! Listen Auntie, please understand. We have to allow this marriage so the Korhans won’t talk about us after the divorce. I want to avoid that!
Seyran approaches her father, Dad, don’t do it. After what happened, I can’t get married, please. Kazim replies, after what happened, there’s a man interested in you and now you’re against it? He jumps of the couch and is ready to attack Seyran. Hattuc intercedes—Shame on you, Kazim Ağa! Shame! I won’t allow it this time! I’m your elder!
Kazim shouts back—I’m a grown man, too! You’re older than me, but I’m big enough for everyone! I’m an ağa! An ağa! Hattuc replies, that means nothing. What are you talking about, he yells, something is wrong but I’m the one who knows how to fix the situation! Everyone should know their place! Listen to me! Look at me! Be grateful my father entrusted you to me. Pray, otherwise… God knows… you’d be with him now!
Hattuc feels faint and the others rush to her side. Kazim continues to rage. I’ve given you everything you have, including money! Am I going to ask you who I should give her to and who I shouldn’t? Seyran tries again. Dad, I can’t marry anyone else, please. Do you want to die, Kazim responds, or do you want to me to die? [that’s an idea.]
#87 part 6
Kazim isn’t finished yet. Seyran! Look at me! You will do what I tell you! If I tell you to eat, you will! If I tell you to drink, you will! If I tell you you’re getting married, you will! You will obey! That’s how you lived, and that’s how you’ll die! I’m the one who decides the rules in this house! You should get ready! Two brides are leaving this house because I say so! He leaves the room.
Ferit sneaks into the servants’ quarters and into Sultan’s bedroom while she’s asleep. He very carefully gets on the bed and clasps his hand over her mouth. She startles awake and tries to scream. Don’t talk, he whispers, shut up. How does it feel to be surprised in bed, Sultan? Look at me. If I find out you told anyone Pelin was in my room, I’ll tear you to pieces. Understood? He removes his hand from her mouth.
Sultan gasps for air. Look, Ferit, when you asked me to withdraw my complaint against Abidin, I told you what my conditions were. Now, if you don’t want me to tell your wife that you’re seeing Pelin again or any other woman, if you don’t want me to say a single word, if you want me to tell you information, everything should be like before.
Ferit grabs Sultan by the chin. Or what, he responds, or what, Sultan? What will you do? I prefer to leave you in doubt, she answers, you can imagine it. I think your imagination is much better. Ferit backs off the bed. My patience is gone, he says, I’m warning you, so think well. He turns to go and she stops him. She gets really close. I have nothing to think about, she says, you heard me? I won’t do it. Why don’t we do this instead. From now on, you’ll be the one who thinks it over, not me.
Ferit pushes her back on the bed. Get away from me! He slips out the door. Sultan is pleased with herself. Ferit walks out but he doesn’t see Dicle in the kitchen she cries as she sees Ferit leave. Not sure how much she heard or saw.
The sisters go to their room. Suna exclaims—Dad lost his mind! He’s gone too far this time! He wants to sell us! He wants to sell you while you’re still married! How could he do this? He doesn’t listen to us. We’re his daughters! Since when has he listened to us, Seyran replies. Suna asks, you’ll tell Ferit, right?
What will I tell Ferit, Seyran answers, what will I tell him? That my father wants me to marry someone before I get divorced? I don’t know, Suna says, but Ferit could help you. He could stop it. He can do something. He has to stop you from getting married against your will. At least he can stop the divorce! Then Dad can’t make you marry someone else!
Seyran is adamant, she doesn’t want Ferit’s help. I don’t want his kindness or compassion, understand? Besides, I was the one who wanted to get divorced. I’m not going back to him and I’m not marrying that boy either. Ah, you’re not getting married, Suna mocks, well if it’s so easy, why don’t you tell me what to do? Please, you have to help me. Don’t you see our situation? Don’t you understand what’s happening? The sisters hold each other and cry.
And we are out.
Dondi356, Jarifa, Halimacandy, Novelera, UA, Darcy, SpanProf & Co.,
Guess who's coming back? The popular Colombian Telenovela is coming back sometime in November.
<< Home
© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

