Thursday, August 06, 2026

TELEMUNDO Y MÁS (#2): El Señor de los Cielos, Lejos de ti, Golden Boy, y más: Week of August 3, 2026

TELEMUNDO WEEKEND EDITION (continuación)

Here's Page 2 for the week. The current telenovelas are as follows (all times are Eastern Daylight Time):

9 -10PM El Señor de los Cielos 10 (final season)
10-11PM Lejos de ti (season 2)
Yali Capkini/Golden Boy

Everyone is welcome to join in the conversation. Since discussions of all the novelas share the same page, please remember to put the name of the telenovela you're referring to at the top of your post, so readers can easily find the conversations they're looking for.

By common agreement, this group DOES NOT discuss previews, trailers, or any other plot information not found in a current or past episode of the current production. Spoilers WILL be removed by the admin. This includes reference to earlier productions of the story, and even the original novel. Thanks for your cooperation!

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
golden
Golden Boy – Yali Capkini – Poder y traicion
Episode 80 #1 of 9
Confianza rota – Broken Trust

Zerrin: I meant to say that this is the one she sold, Pelin. They gave her family that big plot of land. That was the price. Whatever price it was, it served as compensation. And her other daughter, with the little honor she had left, almost got sold to a rich old man as a last alternative. And besides, the daughter sitting here made her ex-boyfriend follow her to Istanbul to get him a job at the yali, after she was already being married.

That’s why I have the perfect solution for people like you. I can offer you a larger plot of land in exchange for your daughter divorcing Ferit. I’m sure Mr. Kazim will accept without thinking. I can assure you, one way or the other, that Ferit and Seyran will divorce. Ferit will fulfill his promise and marry Pelin afterwards. What’s wrong, Ms. Esme? Your only option left is to be silent. Besides, you’re used to staying silent. Your husband has mistreated you and your daughters your whole lives without stopping him. And now for some strange reason, you have a maternal instinct.
Pelin walks away. Seyran has a sick expression. Esme is shaking and looks shell-shocked.

In the G-Wagon, Ferit urges Abidin to hurry up. Abidin says he is hurrying, but he doesn’t want to crash. The phone rings. It’s Pelin. Ferit asks if they are still at her house.
She says: So you knew? Have you gone crazy? Our moms are about to fight. Whose idea was this?
Ferit: Stop complaining. I’ll be there soon.
They hang up and Pelin then sneaks out the front door.

Zerrin continues: That’s the real situation, Ms. Esme. Though it’s forgiven, we cannot get along, thanks to your daughter. You have no weight. It’d be like talking to a wall. If you decide to be an expressive woman, then we could talk mother to mother, and I’m sure you would agree with me then. Your daughter lives happy all the time. We know that because she fights with Ferit all the time. The good news is that it’s not too late, since your daughter still doesn’t have a baby.
Esme: My son-in-law loves my daughter. And my daughter loves him too. They’re newlyweds, they’re young. It’s normal for them to have a few fights. What I can admit is that I was not a mother who defended her daughters well, even though I know that my son-in-law will take good care of my daughter. (Esme and Seyran are holding hands.) So let this be clear, even if you do everything possible, Ferit and Seyran will not get divorced. That’s all. The only thing this chat has served me for is to see what kind of woman you are. A lost woman without an ounce of morals, who is incapable of raising her daughter with honor and a little decency and dignity. Because you don’t have any, as much as you’d like to pretend. If you had any of those attributes that I just mentioned, you’d never have let your daughter become a mistress.
Zerrin scoffs at this.
Esme: Now that this woman has no argument, we should leave.

Pelin is waiting for Ferit by the staircase.
Ferit: Pelin, what’s going on? Why are you here?
Pelin: I don’t want to get involved. Mom’s handling it.
Ferit: What does “handling it” mean? Have you gone crazy?
Pelin: No, you should see your mother-in-law. Go in, you’ll miss the fight.
Just then, Esme walks out with Seyran.
Ferit: Ms. Esme.

Babachita
 

golden
Episode 80 #2 of 9
Seyran: Mom, go ahead. We have to leave immediately.
Esme walks past Ferit and Pelin down the stairs, followed by Seyran.
Ferit: Where are you going now, Seyran?
Seyran: Don’t talk to me, Ferit!
Ferit follows Seyran, and Pelin goes back inside.

Zerrin: Look at what sort of scum I have to deal with. I wouldn’t hire those two as servants! Zerrin dials someone. I figure it’s Kazim or Ifakat.
Zerrin: We need to talk in person, please.
Pelin: Mom?
Zerrin, rudely: What do you want?
Pelin: Who are you talking to?
Zerrin, still yelling: What does it matter to you? Do you think you can ask me questions at this point? Allah Allah! Enough!

Downstairs, Ferit follows them out the front entrance, asking Seyran to wait for him. Just then, Esme has some serious pain. She says she is lightheaded. Seyran tells her to relax. Seyran helps her to walk the rest of the way out of the building. Ferit tries to help, but she tells him to shut up.
Ferit: Ms. Esme, Seyran?
Seyran: Now isn’t the right time. Go!
He continues to ask Esme if she is OK. Esme asks to sit down and they find a seat. Ferit keeps asking he if she’s OK. Seyran tells him to go away.
Ferit: I can’t go before I explain everything. Please let me explain.
Esme is crying in gulps. She asks Ferit what can he explain: That you lied to that girl? That you mistreat and yell at my daughter? How could you take your lover to your room on your wedding night in front of my daughter? Since the beginning, you were shamelessly planning to divorce my daughter! Do you want to explain how you were going to leave her abandoned? Do you want to explain that Ferit? Oh, son!
Ferit is very impactado.
Esme: Don’t you remember that you judged Kazim for how he acted? Even him, even that man you laugh at, he never turned to look at another woman that wasn’t his wife! Has he made me suffer? Definitely. With insults. With hits. But what you’ve done is much worse! You made my beloved daughter suffer! The pain is worse than anything they did to me, son! It’s much worse.
Ferit looks very chastised.
Esme: Just now, my daughter kept her head high in front of that woman, with her honor, and that’s why I don’t want to see my beloved daughter next to you, accompanying you after the humiliation you’ve made her suffer. And if she wants to return home, if she wants to leave you, I will receive her and take care of her and protect her from you!
Ferit: Mother-in-law, please you have to hear me. What you heard from her is not…
Esme: I don’t want to hear you anymore, Ferit! Don’t you see? I don’t know how you could dare tell them private things about us!
Ferit: I didn’t tell them anything.
Esme: Silence! Why aren’t you ashamed?
Ferit repeats himself: I didn’t say anything!
Esme: How could you not have shame?
Ferit: Ms. Esme, really, I didn’t say anything to them. Why won’t you believe me?
Esme: Silence, silence! You don’t deserve to be next to my daughter! Not after you humiliated her like that! I need you to understand that I never want to see your face again! Never!
Ferit is wiping away tears.

Babachita
 

golden
Episode 80 #3 of 9
Esme: I hope you feel ashamed. Have a little shame.
Ferit: Ms. Esme,
Esme: Silence. Seyran? I want to go. Seyran puts her arm around her and tells her to hold onto her. Ferit tries to assist and she responds with anger: Let me go! Don’t touch me again! I already told you I never want to see your face again.
Seyran: Enough, Ferit. Leave us alone.
Esme: It’s a shame.
They walk away, and Ferit is very impactado. Esme chooses to sit on a different bench. She exclaims how sorry she is.
Ferit turns away. He walks away. His face shows he is very affected by this exchange.

Upstairs, Zerrin gets her coat and walks out the door, leaving Pelin.

Gulgun and Orhan are sitting looking out over the water. They seem to be sharing a nice moment, and both are smiling.

In the G-Wagon, Abidin is driving while Ferit is thinking. Ferit looks highly affected and is stroking his brow.

At the yali, we hear some Turkish music. Ferit slowly enters his attic suite. His body language suggests he is feeling physical pain from the encounter in his neck and lungs. Here we have a perfect place for the diabetes to come up again, but it doesn’t. He is having a flashback of lots of pictures of him with Seyran. Meanwhile, he is wiping his face with both wrists.

It’s morning, Zerrin is waiting for someone in a café. It’s Ifakat, who oozes in. They grin at one another. Both are wearing coats to impress. Both look like cats who shared the canary!

We have a flashback to Zerrin taking her phone out on her patio to speak after Esme and Seyran leave. Ifakat asks if they could meet in person. Zerrin says yes, she needs to learn more about this girl as soon as possible. So, now we know where she gets her information. Apparently, she needs more about Seyran. Ifakat tells her she will tell her everything. Ifakat says she was just calling to see if there’s news. Zerrin says, none, that nothing has changed. Pelin comes out on the patio. She asks her mother why she doesn’t talk inside. Zerrin tells her she didn’t want to bother her.

Back to the café, Ifakat flips her hair back, ready for additional mischief. She asks Zerrin the reason for Esme’s visit. Zerrin says she doesn’t know for sure, but it probably was because of her last visit.
Ifakat: Since you didn’t warn me you were going to the house, now you’ll suffer this consequence.

Flashback: Gulgun tells Ferit that maybe Zerrin’s husband could help them deal with her. If that doesn’t work, the only option is to let Gulgun handle her.
Just then, we hear Ifakat stalking down the hall, yelling into her phone: Don’t you dare do anything by yourself!
Zerrin tells her she thought they’d be home when she went to the Sanli home: You didn’t let me go with her, so I didn’t tell you.

Babachita
 

golden
Episode 80 #4 of 9
Ifakat: It’s fine, Sultan, this is your last warning. (Ah ha! She wasn’t talking to Sultan at all, but to Zerrin. Now we know this was just to cover up who she was really talking with.) We get to see Zerrin looking confused as she ends the call. She adds to herself that perhaps Ifakat should call her when she’s alone. [I have to hand it to Zerrin. She doesn’t back down. She’s wields a lot of power. Since “Power” is part of the Spanish title of this series, it’s interesting to look at those who have power and how they use it. Here, she is looking out for her daughter’s best interests, but it seems to me she is also reveling in the opportunity to use her power!]

At the café, Zerrin: you found a family of shameless people.
Ifakat: I already told you. Why are you surprised?
Zerrin: I didn’t think they’d stoop to this level. I can see why you want to get rid of that girl. Next to her, my Pelin is brilliant and perfect.
[Ifaka’s face suggests she may not agree with Zerrin here.]

A taxi arrives at the yali and Seyran gets out. She walks into the suite to find Ferit sitting on the floor and the room in disarray. They stare at each other for a bit. She removes her coat and seems ready to take on the task of putting the room back in order. Then she says that it’s a shame.
Seyran: You’ve deceived me many times, but never like today. You had no problem telling your lover about my family. Don’t you see how you exposed my mom and my sister in front of those lunatics? You talked about her privacy! My mother! She didn’t do anything to you. (Ferit is standing now, listening to this.) She accepted you from the first day! She treated you as if she were your mother. Because of you, they offended and humiliated her like never before.
Ferit finally speaks up: Seyran, I didn’t tell them.
Seyran: You know you did.
Ferit: I already explained this to you. I didn’t tell Pelin anything.
Seyran: You need to stop lying now. You need to be honest and act like a man.
Ferit keeps trying to tell her, but she doesn’t give him a chance.
Seyran: As if it was a joke! You’re not the slightest bit embarrassed. You keep denying. So, then who told her? A squirrel? Who knew those private details? Who told them? Who? Who? You’re the only one who knows that about my family, and you’re still denying it. Since you’re cornered, all you can do is deny it now. Right? Even you see it was too much! How was it? Did you laugh while you were talking to her? Did you make fun of my family? Did she laugh about the things you said?
Ferit: I already said it wasn’t me!
Seyran: And I told you not to lie! Let’s say it happened like that. It’s fine. Let’s pretend you didn’t say anything. Where did they learn these details? Allah?
Ferit: Understand that I didn’t say anything! I’m not lying!
Seyran: You’re incapable of being honest, Ferit. The saddest thing is I was actually thinking of starting a family with you! (She pushes him hard when she says this.) I thought of having a baby with you!
Ferit: Then don’t do it, Seyran. If you refuse to hear me or believe me, then I don’t care. You always say you can’t trust me.
Seyran, hitting him hard in the chest: I can’t Ferit. I would never trust you. As long as I’m alive, I will never trust in you. I will never believe you. I won’t have a family with you. You only disgust me. You’re not worth it, Ferit! You don’t deserve to be a father, and you don’t deserve to be a husband. You’re despicable. A spoiled rich kid who only cares about himself.
[Uh oh! He’s rubbing his forehead, which often precedes an attack.] You don’t deserve to be the father of any child in the world, let alone mine. Maybe with Pelin. Together, you’d be the worst parents in the world.

Babachita
 

golden
Episode 80 #5 of 9
Ferit lifts his hand: Seyran!
Seyran catches the hand to stop him: Enough!
The camera gives a close-up of his open hand to emphasize the importance of this moment. She grips his arm hard. They stare at one another.
Seyran: Were you going to hit me?
Ferit, impactado, slowly pulls his hand down.
Seyran, in a broken voice: It was the only thing left for you.
Ferit: No, it’s not like that. Look, please forgive me.
He walks toward her, while she backs up.
Ferit: Of course I wasn’t going to. I would never do something like that. He reaches for her, and she resists, but finally he catches her in an embrace. She struggles to get free.
Seyran: I don’t want you to touch me! Stop hugging me.
Ferit: Seyran, please listen to me. I just raised my hand without thinking. I know it’s hard but understand I could never hurt you.
Seyran: Did I overreact by stopping your hand, Ferit? I wish Mom had overreacted at the first slap.
Ferit is highly impactado and reaches out: What slap? I wasn’t really going to hurt you. It’s OK. Seyran, just listen…
Seyran: Don’t touch me!
This tussling goes on for a bit, and Ferit asks her to forgive him and for them to sit down and talk. She is too worked up and yells at him not to touch her.
Ferit: Is that what you’re trying to do? Your father will find out about everything, Seyran. You can’t go!
Seyran: That doesn’t matter.
Ferit catches her as she starts to leave: Seyran, wait, you can’t go. Understand there’s no way back this time.
This impasse continues. He keeps trying to get her to sit down and talk. She keeps telling him to leave her alone.
As she reaches the door, he tells her: Enough! You’ve slapped me many times! You hit me. Have you forgot? You’ve also used physical violence. Doesn’t that count? [This is a good point.]
Seyran stops in her tracks, impactada.
Ferit: I only raised my hand this time, and now I’m the worst person in the world! Understand I wasn’t going to hit you. I wouldn’t. I was mad, but I’d never hit you. I never would! You have to understand that.
Seyran: Of course I do. When something doesn’t go your way, you have no limit. If you don’t get what you want, you become a villain. That’s your nature. That’s what you care about.
Ferit is making a pitiful expression as he listens to this.
Seyran: You’re a despicable idiot!
She starts to open the door. He reaches out to stop her.
Ferit: Listen. If you leave again, it won’t be like last time. It would be the last straw. Think I’ll follow you again?
Seyran: Think I’d go back with you, Ferit? Even if you follow me forever, I’ll never come back. Is that clear? It’s the end. The end.
Ferit: Then leave at once. Go! Out of here. (After she is heading down the stairs.) Leave and don’t come back! I won’t follow you this time, Seyran! Get out of here!
He goes back in the room and slams the door, holding his head in his hands.
[As usual, I’m wondering what all this is doing to his blood sugar. I am starting to think they have dropped this from his story line completely.]
She walks out of the yali, with Latif behind her. She walks up just as Gulgun is getting out of the car.
Gulgun moves to block her: Seyran? What happened? Love, did something happen with Ferit?
Seyran: As usual, but it was the last time. He raised his hand at me. What do you think? Do you think that’s a good reason to leave, or do you want me to stay quiet?
Gulgun signals to Latif that she’s got it and for him to leave them.

Babachita
 

golden
Episode 80 #6 of 9
Gulgun takes Seyran’s hands: I don’t believe it. Ferit wouldn’t hit you.
Seyran: He didn’t get the chance. I stopped him. But I can’t stop thinking that he will one day, ma’am. Excuse me. I don’t want to fight with you.
Seyran walks past her toward the gate.
Gulgun runs after her: Maybe it was a misunderstanding.
Seyran: The only misunderstanding is the one you had with him. (Seyran looks at at the balcony, where Ferit is watching them.) Your son thinks he can do whatever he wants with the promises he made, so now you have to correct him. I won’t do it.
Seyran walks out the gate to the waiting taxi.
Gulgun looks at the balcony where Ferit now goes back inside.
We see that Sultan has been listening and she now calls Ifakat. She tells her she has important news. The girl has left the house and Ferit didn’t follow her.

Up in his attic suite, Ferit is crying and holding his head. Gulgun enters. She notices the disarray, although Seyran had cleaned up some of the mess.
Gulgun: How could you do that, Ferit?
Ferit tells her not to start. She tells him not to talk to her like that and reminds him she is his mother. She asks him to tell her what happened.
Ferit: Believe me, I didn’t hit her. I just…raised my hand for a second. I swear I didn’t hurt her, Mom.
Gulgun: As if that’s an achievement. What a disgrace! (She paces a bit.) Son, go, apologize. Catch up to her and beg her to forgive you, please.
Ferit just squirms around on his chair, overwhelmed.
Gulgun: Son, please. Bring her back before your grandfather finds out, because there’ll be definite consequences this time. Go after her.
Ferit: Mom, this wasn’t my fault. How could you not notice this place? Seyran didn’t want to listen to me. You come here and accuse me instead of listening to me. I just wanted to explain, but she wouldn’t listen. It’s as if she wanted this to happen. She made me act that way because she chose not to believe me. [Uh oh. “She made me do it!”] Don’t you see? She’s slapped me before. More than once. (Gulgun is impactada at hearing this.) She’s always looking to fight. Mom, I’m tired. It’s enough. It doesn’t matter what I do, she doesn’t believe what I say. Since I married her, it’s like everything’s falling apart.
Gulgun sighs and gives him a hug.

Back at the café, Zerrin is giving directions to Pelin on the phone while sitting with Ifakat, and Pelin walks in to join them.
Ifakat makes all sorts of facial contortions as Pelin greets them. She holds out her hand for the kiss of respect. Pelin looks like she’d rather not but complies. Pelin asks how she is doing, and Ifakat says she will be much better soon with Pelin’s help.
Ifakat: I’ve made an alliance with your mother, since the both of us think Ferit will be happier with you.
Pelin looks very impactada.
Zerrin jumps in: You’ll have to follow our instructions. That’s why I asked you to meet with us. Ferit and Seyran had a big fight and she left the house. They just told us.
Pelin: I’m sure she’ll be back. It’s happened before.
Ifakat: This time we’ll make sure she doesn’t come back. We’ll keep watch on Ferit. Explain our plan to Pelin. I need to keep fanning the flames at home.
Ifakat stands up to leave.

Babachita
 

golden
Episode 80 #7 of 9
Pelin: Ms. Ifakat, I really want to thank you.
Ifakat tells her to be patient, and she can thank her later.
Pelin smiles at her mother.

The doorbell rings at the Sanli home, and Suna opens the door to find Seyran, looking very unhappy.
Suna: What happened?
Seyran walks into her arms.
Seyran: I can’t stay in that house. I don’t want to see Ferit’s face again.
Suna: It’s OK. Come in and relax so we can talk about this. Did you fight and it got out of hand?
Seyran walks in, very tearful. Esme and Hattice see her and Esme runs to her: I’m going to stay. Ferit and I fought.
Hattice: Mother and daughter have become emboldened, and this is what happened. Are you going to run from your husband every time you fight? You’ve already accepted to be his wife. The marriage vows obligate you to stay with him.
Seyran: Am I obligated to get hit?
Suna: What are you saying, Seyran?
The others also want to know what happened.
Esme: He hit you? I caused this. It’s my fault that he hit you!
Seyran: No, I stopped him. But he was going to. It’s all over now. I’ll talk to Dad. I’m sure he’ll understand. [This I seriously doubt, just sayin’!] He’ll defend me from this mistreatment.
Suna looks less convinced: I hope so.
Hattice: Honey, how could you think that? Your dad will lose his head if he hears you. I’ll talk to Mr. Halis in this instance, and afterwards, your husband will apologize and take you home.
Seyran: Auntie, he raised a hand at me. He didn’t hit me only because I stopped him. Even if Ferit apologizes, I won’t go back.
Esme: Honey, I beg you. Don’t decide that without thinking. Besides, if you leave him, you’ll do what that woman wants. Calm down and decide later.
Suna is thoughtful.
Seyran: I’ll decide the same. I’m sure. I can’t forgive this. We’ve suffered enough. Do you want me to be like Mom? Is that what I deserve?
Hattice rolls her eyes, obviously disagreeing.
Suna: Aunt, Seyran’s right this time. Ferit crossed the line. Besides, Dad is on our side now and he’ll defend us, so he’ll support Seyran.
The three of them nod in agreement, while Hattice clearly thinks differently.
Suna takes Seyran to help her freshen up.
Esme holds her hand to her face, obviously very anxious. Hattice is worked up also.
Hattice: What a disgrace!

Back at the yali, Ifakat strides in as Sultan greets her at the door. Ifakat is very pleased with herself and asks Sultan if she learned anything else.
Sultan tells her Ferit tried to hit Seyran. Ifakat is surprised, saying she didn’t expect that.
Sultan: I’m sure that girl upset Ferit somehow, because this isn’t normal for him.
Ifakat: He hasn’t acted normal lately, so it’s possible, but we have to use this to our advantage.
Sultan: And Ms. Gulgun forbade us from talking about this, so we haven’t told the master anything.
Ifakat: Then the master doesn’t know. That’s fine. If you learn anything else, inform me at once.
Sultan agrees and looks very pleased with herself, but not as pleased as Ifakat is with herself!

Babachita
 

golden
Episode 80 #8 of 9

At Halis’ office, we see him sitting with Orhan and Kazim. He has a phone call from Ifakat. He answers and listens and then asks Ifakat why she didn’t stop her.
Halis: Why don’t you contribute to this family?
Ifakat: Mr. Halis, I was out and couldn’t do anything. I called you as soon as I heard. Mr. Latif and Gulgun let her leave the house. They didn’t try to stop her. I would have done the impossible.
Halis: It’s fine. I’ll fix it now.
He hangs up and groans out loud. Orhan is concerned.
Halis: Your daughter abandoned the house again, Kazim!
Kazim is very impactado and sits up very straight.
Kazim: That’s not possible, sir. There must be some mistake. I’ll call her right now.
Halis: That’s not necessary! I’ll talk to her myself.
Orhan adds his two cents: They act as if they don’t care about marriage.

The sisters hold each other. Suna: He won’t touch you again. I never expected it from Ferit. I’m so mad at that idiot! He seems worse than Dad, and I thought no one would hurt you again.
Seyran is thinking when her phone rings. It’s Halis. She asks Suna if she thinks he knows.
Suna: If he does, then Dad knows. Answer. Don’t make him wait.
Seyran: Hello.
Halis, smiling: Seyran, darling. Where are you?
Seyran: In my house, sir. I’m with my mom.
Halis: I understand. Then what I heard is true? It’s normal to have difficulties, but I know you’ll be back for the iftar. Is that OK?
Seyran: I don’t know what you heard, sir, but I won’t come back for the iftar tonight. I can’t come back to that house. Please forgive me.
Halis’s smile is gone now: When I issue an order, that order is carried out. And, if there’s any objection, it’s made after.
Kazim has finally realized this is serious. He is impactado.
Halis continues: I have given you privileges I’ve never given anyone else in my life. Don’t you have any respect?
Seyran: Sir, I don’t want you to feel disrespected, but I need to respect myself first. Your grandson raised his hand at me this afternoon. There’s nothing that could make me return to that house, sir. Forgive me. I have to go.
Seyran ends the call.
Halis really reacts to her hanging up on his call!

Suna immediately recognizes the seriousness of this: Seyran, did you hang up on Mr. Halis?
Seyran: Let whatever needs to happen happen. I don’t care anymore.

Halis takes a very deep breath. Orhan: Dad?
Kazim, in all innocence: Did something bad happen?
Halis: Who is your daughter to dare hang up on me when I’m not done? I supported her and now she’s crossing the line.
Kazim: Something must have happened. The signal went, her battery died, the service failed.
Halis: Orhan is right, she doesn’t care about marriage. She’s like a spoiled little girl who lost her doll. (Halis hits his desk hard with his fist. Halis doesn’t look well.)
Kazim: Listen, I….
Halis: Listen to me, Kazim. This is the last time I’m warning you. Go and discipline your daughter as is fit and make her come back immediately for the iftar. Or it won’t be like last time.
Kazim: Listen, it must be a misunderstanding, that’s it. They’re inexperienced kids. It must be a silly fight. Sir, I will go hear my beloved daughter’s version.

Babachita
 

golden
Episode 80 #9 of 9
Halis: I’m not asking you to impose justice, Kazim. Remember your title when you’re talking to me. If your daughter doesn’t return tonight, you won’t be able to come back here again! Go talk to her!
Kazim stands: Don’t worry. My daughter will come back today. Don’t worry, sir.
Kazim walks out, furious. We can imagine what he will do to Seyran.
Halis, frustrated, throws his phone after Kazim and shoves the papers off his desk.
Halis: I swear that I’ll hit that girl with my own hands! How dare she hang up on me without letting me talk!
He hits the table again with his fist and then appears to have a weakness in his neck. Orhan runs to him: Dad, are you OK?
Halis tells him he’s OK. Thank Allah, I’m not going to die yet. Please leave me be.
Orhan has to decide whether to do what Halis says or to stay because he might have an attack. He slowly walks out of the room.
Halis sits, very impactado.

End of Episode 80

Babachita
 

Lejos - I will be home from the Wisconsin State Fair in time to watch Lejos tonight and recap tomorrow. The Wisconsin State Fair has animals, rides, lots of pubs with live music sponsored by our breweries,anl expos featuring Wisconsin farm products, shopping, and a Wisconsin DNR nature park. We will be going back a couple more times.

 

"SENOR10"
I'll be posting my super-short recap tonight's episode sometime either late tonight or early tomorrow morning.

 

"SENOR10"
Here's my super-short recap of last night's episode:
*Hothead Diana & David engaged in another sex orgy.

*Constanza & Dalila both catch up with the weakling security guard at his apartment.

*Aurelio Co., speak with Felina, Rutila & Co., via video zoom.

*Consuelo & Isidro would make an interesting couple.

*Romina: Clock is ticking.

*Aurelio & Co., shoot down several rival competitors.

 

golden

Thanks for the great recap, Babachita. This is hard to watch even though I’ve seen it already.

Seyran told Esme and Hattuc everything starting with her wedding night! Esme spit on the ground in front of Ferit. That’s bad.

Song: Devran/Cycle (of the world) - Çağrı Sertel ft. Ceylan Ertem
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMXC1AnAKFk
Lyrics are in the drop down and can be translated.

I want to think Ferit wouldn’t have hit Seyran, but we can never know for sure. I don’t like that she’s always so quick hit him. She’s very cruel with her words. Ferit has made mistakes, and he’s brought some of this upon himself. But he’s also tolerated a lot from Seyran.

“[Uh oh. “She made me do it!”]” Kind of. In the Turkish it seemed Ferit was saying that Seyran has this effect on him. She “does” this to him. He said, “how did I become like this? I was never like this. Seyran is pushing me like she wants me to do these things. But if you ask her, she’ll never admit it. She’s not comfortable without fighting and arguing.” It validates her distrust of Ferit, then she can keep her distance from him.

“’ll talk to Dad. I’m sure he’ll understand. [This I seriously doubt, just sayin’!]” ITA, Babachita. He’ll find a way to benefit himself, not necessarily his family.

“It’s Ifakat, who oozes in.” lol, perfect description! I hate her the most. “Next to her, my Pelin is brilliant and perfect. [Ifaka’s face suggests she may not agree with Zerrin here.]” I’m sure of it. But Pelin can easily be controlled, and she’ll want to provide a Korhan heir. That’s to Ifakat’s benefit.

Halis had quite an explosion because Seyran hung up before he finished. He shouted, “I’ll tear that girl apart with my own hands!” Seyran did say “with your permission, I’m hanging up now.”

I will recap #81. Thanks again, Babachita!

 

golden

Watching Ifakat and Zerrin was entertaining. Not sure who would win in a fight.

I missed Esme spitting at Ferit’s feet. She was really angry.

I mentioned in the previous page about a previous episode that Defne’s house reminded me of Kemal’s from Kara Sevda. He lived for awhile in a similar house across the street from Nihan’s parent’s red mansion.
I wondered if you remembered that house.

Halis is in such a hallowed position, he’s probably not used to being hung up on! That conversation started pleasantly and devolved quickly!!!

Babachita


 

golden

Yes, I thought Defne's house looked familiar! I saw KS a long time ago and I've seen so many dizis, I can't always place where I've seen locations before. I should have remembered since it's a rather unique house. I was also traumatized by KS. *wink* Thanks for pointing it out!

 

Lejos de Ti (Uzak Sehir)
Thursday, August 6, 2026
S2, e 18, "La Trampa" Part 1

Boran, previously comatose, in his basement bed at the konak mansion, now has his eyes open and blinking. His mother Sadakat is very excited. However, he is just staring at the ceiling, and does not react when Alya waves her hand in front of his face. Dr. Yalcin says Boran has post-traumatic aphasia and it's too soon to know if he will recover any further. Sadakat is sure that Boran will. Cihan helps post-surgery Alya go outside and sit in a chair. Sadakat looks cross-eyed at Cihan holding Alya's hand to help her.

Sadakat, Cihan and Alya talk with Dr. Yalcin outside on the patio. Dr. Yalcin says that patience is the key, don't pressure Boran. But hearing familiar voices and hearing family memories may help. Sadakat declares again that Alya and Cihan must divorce. Alya replies that Boran, if and when he awakes, will have to accept that Alya is the spouse of Cihan. Boran had requested that Cihan marry Alya if he, Boran, died. Alya tells Sadakat that she will not go back to Boran.

Back in their suite, Alya repeats to Cihan that she is going to divorce Boran if he wakes up. (Much easier legally to divorce an awake man.) Alya wants Cihan's opinion, but he won't commit. His guilt is eating him up.

Next morning, Alya goes to see Boran. Sadakat had sat with Boran and talked to him much of the night. Sadakat pushes Alya to talk to Boran so he can hear his wife's voice, but Alya leaves without speaking. Sadakat says to Cihan that she would like to bring young Deniz to Boran, but Cihan reminds her that she made a promise to Alya not to do that. He tells her that if she breaks this promise, her word will be useless in the future.

Kaya looks for his promise-with-Zerrin ring in the dirt parking lot where Sadakat threw it. Zerrin, going by on her way to the university, stops to talk to Kaya. They discuss their past love. Leaving, Zerrin spots the ring. They hug and the baby kicks them. Kaya gives the ring to Zerrin. They agree to be friends, not strangers or enemies. They part, and Zerrin walks back to her car weeping.

Sadakat shows young Deniz a distinctive key ring that used to be Boran's. And she tells him that she wants to take him somewhere later to see someone who misses him. (She wants to take him to see Boran so that Boran will hear his son's voice and wake up.) Deniz goes to play with Alya. Cihan calls from the office, and Deniz asks Cihan to pick up some flowers for Deniz to give to his mother.

Ecmel waits for Sahin to leave Sahin's room, and he pretends to talk to Demir over the phone so that Sahin overhears. Ecmel, on the "call", sets up a meeting with Demir at some ruins. Ecmel leaves and Sahin follows. Ecmel does meet with Demir at some ruins. (The meet-up was previously planned.) Sahin overhears Ecmel and Demir discuss a shipment from Syria of Cihan's and that the border patrol (run by the military) will stop the shipment. Ecmel will have men shoot at the military border patrol, and the military will think it's Cihan shooting at them. Sahin leaves to avoid being seen, but actually he is seen leaving. Ecmel tells Demir that Sahin has taken the bait.

Cihan and his group at the office, Kaya, lawyer Erol, Muzaffir, Kadir and uncle Halis, discuss plans for the upcoming transport of merchandise from Syria. Cihan hopes again that there is no mole.

That evening, Sadakat starts to take Deniz to see Boran. (Luckily) Cihan arrives then. He gives Deniz the flowers and Deniz runs to bring them to Alya. Boran's distinctive key ring falls out of Deniz' pocket. Cihan sees it on the ground, recognizes it, and picks it up. Sadakat is weeping because her plot was foiled. Cihan goes over to talk to Sadakat. Sadakat now weeps because she admits she was going to break her promise to Alya not to take Deniz to see Boran. But when Deniz said "Papa" to Cihan, Sadakat realized how much Deniz loves Cihan. That broke her heart. Cihan hands back the key ring.

 

Lejos de Ti
August 6, 2026
S2, E18 - Part 2

Sahin talks to Nare about Ecmel's plot. Ecmel is planning to traffic drugs with Demir, and is plotting to betray Sahin. Sahin had sworn last season to Cihan that Sahin's branch of the Albora family would not traffic drugs, as neither will Cihan's branch. Sahin decides he has no choice but to denounce his father to the authorities. On his way to the police, his car runs nearly empty on gas. He stops at a gas station to fill up. He sees Hamada's father there, who was on the run. Sahin jumps back into his car to chase after HamaPapa, leaving behind any thoughts of going to the police or Cihan. (So effectively, Sahin will not be where Ecmel or Cihan expect him to be.)

Ecmel and Demir are up on a vantage point with binoculars. They are watching two semi trucks arrive in the rural area, as the military border patrol sets up an ambush.

Nare comes to the konak mansion to sit with Boran, and then goes up the stairs to visit Alya and Sadakat. Nare asks where Cihan and Kaya are. She is told that they are making a delivery. Nare knows that Ecmel and Demir are up to something. She puts two and two together and realizes than Cihan and Kaya are going into an ambush. The ladies scramble to warn Cihan by radio, as the men are in a rural area away from cell service.

The military border patrol stops the two semis. Cihan and Kaya's SUV stop a ways back. Sadakat on the radio reaches them, and says it's an ambush. Cihan tells her he (somehow) knew and the semis in this location are decoys. The real merchandise had been transferred to other trucks and taken on another route (hopefully without Demir's drugs embedded).

Ecmel has his men fire on the military border patrol. He has the men yell that they would give up their lives for Cihan Albora, thus making the military think it is Cihan's men firing at them. Cihan hears this and knows it's trouble. He and his men get out of their own SUVs and creep forward. (Now it's three groups of armed men - what could go wrong?) Cihan's men shoot at Ecmel's men, and Cihan's arm is grazed by a bullet. Kaya impulsively runs ahead and Cihan follows him. Kaya runs towards a white pickup truck for cover, and it explodes! Cihan drops to the ground and is worried for Kaya. Ecmel, up on his vantage point overlooking all this, says "There is your welcome, Cihan." - End episode.


 

golden

Reply to Dondi. I love recognizing different places like cafes, and other locales. Thanks for indulging my “hobby.” You’ve seen lots more dizis than I have!

Babachita
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder