Thursday, October 08, 2026

PRIMETIME on Univisión (#2) Sabor a Ti, Entre Historias y Secretos, Tierra de Amor y Coraje, & Corazon de Oro - Week of Oct. 5, 2026

Welcome to page 2 of Primetime TNs/Series. The GRAN ESTRENO week for Sabor a Ti… triggered some discussion! Tierra de Amor y Coraje has a tiny patio but it’s still there!! As always and PLE-E-EASE!!, if some brave soul(s) would like to contribute a recap or just some highlights for any of the listed TNs, it would be greatly appreciated. You can also add to or clarify scenes/details, especially those that are favs or not-so-favs. The TNs covered by this page are:

8-9 PM – Sabor a Ti: Entre Historias y Secretos: Ep.9-10

9-10 PM – Tierra de Amor y Coraje: Ep. 22-23

10-11pm – Corazon de Oro: Ep. 61-62

Friendly reminder:  PLEASE put the name of the telenovela you're referring to at the top of your post so readers can easily find the conversations they're looking for. (You can shorten the title to one word, i.e., “Coraje”.)

Discussion pages will be posted on Mondays and Thursdays by 8:30PM.

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
SABOR

Susan, I think Filomena really likes Segundo, who is courting her very enthusiastically, but she is apparently still married to Mariano's father, even though he left right after the kid was born. If he comes back, I'll bother to learn his name.

Dr. Virginia has been having a hot secret romance with Moncho, but every he time he shows up at the clinic to have his "tonsils checked" (ha!) she has to pretend he's just another patient until she gets him behind closed doors. The obstacle is that perennial class difference (which we KNOW can always be overcome in Telenovelandia), but now she's tried to ward off Violeta by telling her that Moncho is gay, and he's pretty mad about it.
 

SABOR

Good episode.

Liking Mariano less and less. He proudly tells Vicente what he did to contaminate the samples of wine and earth that “silly” Angela took to the lab. Now he wants to take her to see the trees on Iguana Island? Okay . . .

I liked LARVA. What a welcome addition! He is driving them crazy already.
 

SABOR

I loved the kitchen scene with Max, Pablo and Larva, smiling all the way through. Antonia was not impressed, was she? I disagree and think Larva is great. Jarifa, he is a breath of fresh air and a scene stealer for certain.

This is the first time I've seen Javier, and see that he's with Diana (Sachi Tamashiro one of my favs). Their daughter is a character!

Blue Lass, I hadn't realized why Moncho was so upset with the good doctora so thank you for explaining. Christian Ramos is one of the main reasons I'm watching this. Mariano is no galan in my book and Angela's perpetual blank stare is grating. I desperately want Lucero to meet someone else.

Diana
 

Sabor
I guess the writers thought that there weren't enough people.
Who are the young guys limit caps ? Why are they here?
And another new couple with a goth daughter . The guy is Arturo Carmona, another veteran actor ,and the wife has also been in many shows. Susan
 

Sabor

So far Max is my favorite character, he brings laughs to the show. The guy so afraid of Moncho because he thinks he’s gay is funny too.

Why isn’t anyone asking for a DNA test? That should be the first thing they should do.

I didn’t realize Mariano had doctored the wine Angela had taken. I thought it was the ritual that he showed her that he changed. He sure isn’t the typical galan.

And we have more characters! Did we know there was a younger brother? This weekend I plan to take all the information on names and relationships that Blue Lass gave us and put it in the notebook I use as a cheat sheet. But I usually have one page of names, I’m not sure if two pages will be enough for this telenovela! Thanks again, Blue Lass.
 

You all are reading my mind. More new characters! Most of them young, though no preteens in sight so I guess maybe that age bracket needs to be represented by an adoption or something! Or another child from the wrong side of the blanket by Max is awaiting our show.

DNA would answer a lot of questions. Also, thanks Blue Lass for the info about the doctored wine. Did he just change her sample or the entire vat! If the casks were tampered with that is a big waste of wine!
 

SABOR

It was Jarifa who caught the wine trick. I haven’t watched last night’s episode yet. Looking forward to seeing Sachi Tamashiro again — and meeting this Larva character.
 

SABOR

Mariano added vinegar to the wine samples and replaced the soil samples from the vineyard with soil from Lucero’s greenhouse.
 

SABOR

I will add to the cast list later today. Oh, and a correction: the padre is Juan’s uncle, which would make him great-uncle to Juan’s kids, although they all call him “tío.”
 

Sabor
I don't understand who Pablo and Larva are this e young dudes in the knit caps . Are they relatives of Max or Chata.

Did anyone else recognize Arturo Carmona? Is he related to Max.
Susan
 

SABOR

The New Kids:

Javier (Arturo Carmona): new employee of Tomas, husband of Diana (Sachi Tamashiro), father of Elisa (Regina Villaverde)
Pablo/Roca (Alex Carabias): youngest son of Max and Chata
Miguel/Larva (Emilio Landagaray): best friend of Pablo/Roca

 

SABOR

So, our "lead" couple has already sought refuge from the elements (here, a muddy, raging river) "forced" to find warmth and comfort in a vacant cabin. Umm, aren't we only on episode 10?? Mariano has been engaged for mere hours and has apparently already forgotten his supposedly beloved Lucero. Are we really supposed to root for Mariano and Angela? Even more unseemly, Mariano and Angela's kiss was devoid of any yearning and/or passion. There isn't the slightest hint of heat between them.

Blue Lass, thank you for your latest listing which is so helpful! So "Larva" is really "Miguel" which is a lovely name. But Larva just fits, doesn't it? :) I had to smile that he and Pablo were completely caught up in the banishing of Max from the house.

Elisa, aka Goth Girl seems like an interesting character. She seemed a bit intrigued by Tomas and she boxes too!

Also Blue Lass, thank you for explaining that Javier works for Max; I could not figure out what he and his family were doing there especially as they didn't seem to know Max or Josefina. Susan, I think Arturo (Javier) has lost some weight and looks good. He appears to be a good guy here, a change of pace as he seems to usually be the villain.

I'm sure life with Max has taken a toll on long-suffering Josephina, but the character seems rather joyless and overly stern. I hope she softens a bit...

Will Mariano and Angela make it home before Tomas and Lucero find out what happened?

Diana
 

SABOR

Diana, I totally agree about Mariano and Angela. He caused the mess they found themselves in to begin with. He has had no good intentions towards her and her plight. Not too swift on her part to trust him or Vicente after how they have treated her. Nothing they can do to make Mariano galán worthy. I don’t find any great chemistry between them either. Glad other plot lines are better.

Now where will Max find refuge since he is technically breaking his house arrest?

I got a kick out of Juan and his family all totally engrossed in depressing operatic music in the living room. Quite the scene! Weird but good for Amparo to find out that the scuttlebutt in town is that Juan is a strange guy who they all think killed his previous wives. Uh oh!
 

Corazon?

Apparently no one is commenting on this. Thursday's episode seems to point to someone other than Eugenio Arango-Nova as bio-dad of Catalina. A puzzle...
 

SABOR

Diana, Javier is the new PR guy that Tomas hired. He’ll have his work cut out for him with that crew.
 

Sabor
Raising my hand agreeing with the lack chemistry between the supposed leads .
Swimming in that muddy body of water ...yuck..no clear , sparkling , romantic glade for those two.. It seemed that Angela was yelling at Mariano for help . Was he ignoring her ?

I recognized that house they went into . I can't remember the show, but I think that place was a love nest . I love houses and always take note of them and the furnishings .

Arturo Carmona played futbal before he started acting in novelAs years ago . Diana, you are right that in the past years, he has played villains. I think that he played good guys when be was young . I'd like to see him as a good guy in this one.
Goth girl appeared to be very interested in Tomas . Tomas continues to be dour and charmless to me. He seemed to be suspicious of Goth girl and her boxing abilities . I kept trying to see beneath her dark, heavy makeup .Maybe she will end up with one of the young beanie boys .
It was funny watching those young guys talking to Chata about music and Dancing . susan
 

Sabor
Question : Is Amparo tutoring kids now ? Susan
 

SABOR

Jarifa, "...Juan and his family all totally engrossed in depressing operatic music in the living room. Quite the scene! Weird but good for Amparo to find out that the scuttlebutt in town is that Juan is a strange guy who they all think killed his previous wives. Uh oh!" is exactly right. Longevity doesn't seem in the cards for any future wife. Amparo take note :)...

Blue Lass, PR?? Yes I laugh nodding my head, good luck to Javier who already seems utterly confused!

Susan, I didn't understand what was going on with Amparo and the children. Is she a teacher or tutoring as you queried? I'm even more curious if she is going to end up as a wife in the coming days. Hmmmm.

Diana
 

Sabor

Diana, well, I noticed that in the intro , she and Juan are in a convertible , and they are in wedding garb!!! Susan
 

SABOR

This & that:

* Amparo teaches computer classes. Apparently that's her real job. And it's how she met Juan: teaching computer classes at the Senior Center.
* One of the reasons Segundo is so upset about his light-fingered kids is that he is a "lieutenant" of some kind. Police, I guess? (Why isn't he the one keeping an eye on Max?)
* Very disappointed there were no actual iguanas on Iguana Island. Couldn't they rent just one??
* ITA with Liz on the DNA test. Surely there is SOME chance Julian is legitimate, unless his parents weren't [you know what] at all...in which case, shouldn't Juan have been suspicious a lot sooner? In any case, they don't even need either of the possible fathers to participate -- the two lovebirds could just go to a lab and ask if they're related, instead of all this yelling and crying and moving out and whatever.
* The aria in the background at Casa Solano was "Nessun Dorma" -- "Nobody Sleeps" -- from Turandot. And they didn't look like they had slept, did they?
* As Diana and Susan noted, Goth Girl perked right up when she saw Tomas. Everybody who is not here on the patio seems to have a greatly exaggerated opinion of Juan Diego Covarrubias' attractiveness.
 

SABOR

P.S. I'm surprised Eva Cedeno's inflated cheekbones didn't keep her afloat.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder