Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Barrera update, July 19

I've been keeping an eye on Barrera and it is my sad duty to inform anyone who is interested that Nutria, who had the double misfortune to fall in love with Unibrow and have him not be able to love her back, is dead. She was murdered by Manola who took the opportunity when she was visiting to turn on the gas burner on a stove (without lighting it) when Nutria was taking a nap induced by the medicine she was taking for her brain tumor. By getting rid of Nutria, Manola hopes to be able to get Unibrow for herself for what reason I cannot imagine.

Labels:


Comments:
Poor Nutria! I haven't been watching this week. That Manola is crazy... I'm ready for this novela to end so I can see the evil characters get what's coming to them...
 

Thanks for the recap about Nuria.
I'm still watching, hoping it will end with a bang. I think Manola's son is going to kill her when he finds out about his father.
Good work.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder