Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Lety la Fea: Clearing up some confusion

D'oh! I did it again!!

I was wrong about Fern taking out Lety for her birthday, and I was wrong about Tomás meeting Alícia at 6.

Actually... I was right that Fern would take her out for her birthday... I was just wrong about which day it was. Apparently, you can have a saint's day and a birthday. Sweet! She did keep saying it was her saint's day, but I just assumed it was the same thing.

So, right now (recaps-wise) it's Lety's saint's day, and the next day (or some day soon) will be her actual birthday.

I was completely wrong about Tomás meeting Alícia at 6, so just pretend I never mentioned it.

BTW, some irrelevant but funny backstory: When Tomás spoke to Alícia last week (almost two weeks ago, now) for the first time, he told RoboPapa or Mom she sounded like an angel. I just thought that was his regular drooling, but apparently, in an episode that was after Chris's recaps and just before mine, Tomás had a flower and a pizza with a romantic card delivered to Alícia. It got delivered to Lety by mistake, but she wasn't in her office. Fern didn't like that this Tomás guy was wooing Lety (in fact, this may have been the event that convinced him that he'd have to seduce her himself), so he gave Tomás an unfriendly phone call. Tomás just assumed the voice on the phone was Alícia!

I was wondering why he was so impressed with that whiny voice of hers. Now I know why. :-)

Labels:


Comments:
thanks - that does clear a couple things up!
 

Killer recap....ah now...only the "Neverending Birthday Party of Doom" to go.

Thanks for making me LMAO once again.

Omar....ya just gotta love him
 

Actually the pizza was for Fernando he ordered lunch through Alicia but since Tomas was outside and the kiddos were outside also he asked them to take the card and rose to Alicia and the kiddos over heard that the pizza was going to Alicia they put the card and rose in the pizza box and Alicia received the box to take it to Fernando so he can have his lunch
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder