Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Jaime (etc) news from Tania

Tania sent me the following. I don't understand all of it but perhaps somebody will elaborate...

I have hope that even if for now Lety is with Aldo "el papa del cursi" (jajaj) it will all be good because real love will triumph when it's over in three weeks. By the way if you havent noticed I am fernandista.

Tell the rest of the fans that Jaime as Fernie will give a chat on esmas.com tomorrow at 7pm mexico city time.

Televisa is remaking Cafe con aroma de mujer and is calling it Destilando amor (in place of Mundo de fieras).

They will replace La Fea with Pedro el escamoso and are calling it Juan Querendon.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Yes, Jaime Camil will be in the esmas chat, but he will answering questions as Fernando Mendiola. All of you that wanted to yell at himm for going back to marcia this is your chance!!!

Maricruz
 

Also I think when she says three weeks she is talking about the end of LFMB in Mexico, and she is explainig that "Juan Querendon" is la Novela that will replace LFMB after feb 23rd. I hope this helps
Maricruz
 

Are anyone here from Jaime Camil's forum?
 

remember...Mx is 3 months ahead....so whatever you tell him; is very likely a moot point....

Now my PSA....I think all this discord can be blamed on Juan Soler/Aldo...
Why? you ask?

Just because I relish making broad sweeping statements that actually have no basis in fact...
HA HA HA take that Mr. Cursi...

All the guapos are mean...hee hee heee
 

"...he will answering questions as Fernando Mendiola...." <= Does this happen very often in Mexico? -- Has something similar been done in USA? When the actor stays in character, do they have a writer there to help? Never heard of this - is there a site that explains more about how this works, or gives examples of other actors doing likewise?
 

I just realized my post made little sense...I was posting to a different article that has since been pulled....Sorry
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder