Saturday, February 17, 2007

Marycelis Pacheco's translation of Jaime Camil's other chat.

Hello Bloggers at Caray, Caray, my name is Marycelis Pacheco and am a semi-regular commentator who loves and applauds your website. I am very glad I found it and please don't stop the recaps. Anyway, I happened across an esmas chat with Jaime Camil. I thought it was the one where he was chatting as Don Fernando but after reading and translating it I realize I was mistaken. Sorry guys. I did find the Don Fern video chat and am working on translating the transcript of that chat as you are reading this. Anything with a spoiler I will delete to honor the rules of Caray, Caray. It is a very short transcript because the site got overloaded and crashed. Anyway enjoy reading the following translation. I apologize if they are any spelling errors, I am working on my laptop using Wordpad that has no spell check because my MS Word is not functioning and my main tower is un-operational. Please forgive me for any and all spelling errors. As for the grammar errors, well I don't translate grammatically accurate.

As a preface, Jaime was a host/commentator on a reality show program called Operación Triunfo México that is a mix of Big Brother and American Idol. People living in one house/instituto studying and practicing music and are judged by a panel at something called Gala at which point it is decided if they stay on the show or go home. The winner of the show gets to sign a music deal.

--------

[Host]: Welcome to the chat with Jaime Camil.

[Host] Singer of vocation and soul, Jaime is a person with solid presence in the music world due to his great trajectory that includes radio, TV and acting in novelas and two album productions “Para Estar Contigo and Una Vez Maz”

[Host] Even though you would think one was talking about an actor that wanted to be a singer in reality he is the opposite, he is a singer that was given the opportunity to act in the telenovela Mi Destino Eres Tu

[Host] Actually, his efforts are centered in the promotion of his new album (Una Vez Mas) where he worked in the studio with Marco Flores and Kike Santander, whose single Dime, is already playing strong on Mexican radio.

[Host] Born July 22 1973 and a very proud Mexican, since May of this year residing in Miami Florida

[Host] Jaime was invited for the production of Operación Triunfo México to be the weekly host/commentator for the reality show, which he accepted despite the fact that he has to travel constantly from Mexico City to Miami

[Host] Although many of you will find it strange to see him as an MC, the truth is this cute kid started his career as a radio commentator and host of a program for TV Azteca called Que Nochecita!

[Host] A few years ago we saw him in the role of Mauricio, the unrequited love interest of Lucero in Mi Destino Eres Tu.

[Host] He also participated in a special program Diseñador Ambos Sexos where he became the rival of Jean Phillipe Martin (Héctor Suárez Jr.) for the love of Carolina (Luz María Zetina).

[Host] If you want to know more, what are you waiting for, start sending your questions.

[Host] Let the questions begin!

[Host] *

[TanyaLouise] JAIME-I SEND A BIG KISS FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY, I HOPE THAT YOU HAD A GREAT TIME!!

[Jaime_Camil] Before anything, very good afternoon to all the users, thank you very much for being here with me today.

[Jaime_Camil] Tanya, I send you a big kiss from Miami, thank you for supporting me unconditionally like always.

[anali] Do you think you have achieved everything you desired in your life and career?

[Jaime_Camil] Definitely no. There are a few goals I have to accomplish, I am only just beginning.

[22091961] Jaime, this is the first time I enter a chat, I hope you give me luck. A Kiss. –Ale

[Jaime_Camil] Ale there is always a first time

[cristy]How good is your relatiohship with Luis Miguel?

[Jaime_Camil]I don’t talk much about him in the press so as to not be misinterpreted but it’s been two years since I don’t see him.

[PATY]HOW OLD ARE YOU?

[Jaime_Camil] 28 years old

[NANCY]WHAT DON’T YOU LIKE ABOUT WOMEN.

[Jaime_Camil]Nothing, I adore women and I like everything about them, I think they are the most beautiful and perfect creation God has put on the earth

[ARREITARRAMAN]HEY WHAT’S UP WITH ALEJANDRA GUZMAN WHO SNUCK INTO THE LAST PROGRAM.

[Jaime_Camil]I don’t know. Alejandra is Alejandra. And if you invite her to a program you have to be prepared to receive the Alejandra that everyone knows.

[alejandrolcf] How is it living with the young people on operacion triunfo

[Jaime_Camil]Marvelous. It is a noble television project, very pretty and moving. It is a privilege being on a project like this.

[PATTYVERDE]HEY JAIME, ARE YOU PRESENTLY PLANING A TELENOVELA?

[Jaime_Camil]I don’t know, it would have to depend on the producer, the story. Since I am living in US there are more movie offers in LA than telenovelas for the moment.

[Jaime_Camil] That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard and I believe that once the children start going out and get interviewed, they better than anyone will clear up those absoured rumors.

[buho_con_msn] IS IT TRUE THAT YOU HAD A RELATIONSHIP WITH SOFIA VERGARA

[Jaime_Camil]I don’t like talking about my relationships because in the end the press always come to their own conclusions.

[isik]Hello Jaime, say what went through your head when the OT judge started to talk about Alejandra Guzman and she responded with an uncomfortable comment to put it delicately

[Jaime_Camil] You referring to the "mother insult" I am sure …Well nothing happened I just simply tried to go with the program in the best way possible.

[intrusa]what do you plan on doing to raise ratings of OT?

[Jaime_Camil]Nothing OT is the original format of musical reality. It is an approved format that begins working around the fifth or sixth airing and it is very adventorus compared to a TV program that has just started to one that has aired eight weeks and has a captive audience. The press ventures much giving opinions too early,

[LORENA]HELLO, HOW ARE YOU DOING, YOU KNOW I ADMIRE YOU A GREAT DEAL, DESPITE YOUR GREAT CHARISMA YOU SEEM TO BE A CENTERED KID AND YOUR FEET ARE FIRMLY ON THE GROUND

[Jaime_Camil] Thank you very much. I send you a kiss.

[Morenasa] you have a girlfriend?

[Jaime_Camil] No

[edna_vasa] how do you feel being a host/commentator of a program. Kisses, I like you very much.

[Jaime_Camil]Like I said before, it is a wonderful television program and it is a privilege hosting it. Thank you very much, kisses to you too

[Piloto] How much growth is in your new album compared to the last one?

[Jaime_Camil] Piloto!! Shouldn’t you be in the institute? Hahaha

[Jaime_Camil]A lot of growth. I come with a mature voice having done 180 live shows with the last album. The music selection is greater and working with Kike Santander is marvelous.

[tania]How do you feel being the host of Operación Triunfo

[Jaime_Camil]Very good, it is a marvelous program

[barb]When you are you coming to veracrus to promote your album

[Jaime_Camil]Let me ask my promoter

[Jaime_Camil] Probably next week

[Leo]You should have been a comic, you are very funny.

[Jaime_Camil] Thanks Leo. I appreciate it very much.

[balliss]How is your sexual life.

[Jaime_Camil] On fire. Thank God and without complaints.

[patty]Tell me how would you want the woman of your life

[Jaime_Camil]Don’t know..simply that she be a woman, honest, transparent and obviously love grows through sight, whoever says different I think is lying

[dante]HEY JAIME WHAT’S YOUR SHOE SIZE?

[Jaime_Camil] 11 american.

[KEY]What do you think of the possible romances within the institute?

[Jaime_Camil]Marvaelous. I belive Mar and Rodrigo are starting to like each other and perhaps Judith and Paco are following suit.

[isik]Who do you think will be out? ¿Josué o Jesús?

[Jaime_Camil]Uff..Don’t know, tough question. But it looks like the phone calls up until now are supporting Jesús.

[gaby6]Jaime is it true that you are dating the girl that hosted the review?

[Jaime_Camil]No. Neither did I bring her in to work on the show like it’s been said

[nataly] [nat]Jaime, how do you sleep clothed or like adam?

[Jaime_Camil]I don’t know Adam. But I sleep with surgeon style pants and a t-shirt

[shujey] Hello, I am a big fan of yours and I wish you all the luck in the world. Kisses and hellos from Peru

[Jaime_Camil] Olé! Que padre, Hellos to Peru and a big kiss.

[Pochou]The truth is that there is no comparison between el Tacher and you, it falls short my friend..congratulations.

[Jaime_Camil]Thank you very much. How nice your comment because Alan is a great friend and when he came on TV Azteca he told me how I was an influence for him

[lissette002] Hello, you visiting us in argentina, I am one of your fans

[Jaime_Camil]I hope to go to Argentina very soon. Close friends like Cristian Castro have told me that it is a phenomenal public.

[KEY]You think that there is freedom in the institute to say your sexual preferences?

[Jaime_Camil]Of course. If they are not said it’s because the students themselves don’t want to say them. The Institute is not a jail and the students are not conditioned to nothing.

[isik]Do you have a favorite? Or it doesn’t matter who wins? (Although obviously you couldn’t decide who)

[Jaime_Camil] Truthfully, I was judge when there were 170 students, afterwards 71, then 39 and up until the last 24 and the truth is that the 16 that there chosen deserve to win I tell you with you all my heart

[tuzaa]Jaime, you like soccer?

[Jaime_Camil] Very much, I root for the Pumas

[Daniela]Would you have liked to be on Big Brother VIP

[Jaime_Camil]No way

[connie]Jaime I love your smile. You are a great host.

[Jaime_Camil]Thank you Connie, a kiss with all my heart

[CRAZYPOLL]WHAT HAS BEEN THE WORST SITUATION YOU HAVE ENCOUNTERED AND HOW DID YOU DEAL WITH IT?

[Jaime_Camil]Thank God I haven’t had bad situations. I think that everything I have done in my life has been positive in one way or another and I feel very fortunate.

[nelo] When operaciòn triunfo ends will there be another generation of students?

[Jaime_Camil]I hope so. I wish and the following year we have the opportunity to have a second generation.

[orion] what did your body feel when you heard about the news about gaby?
[Jaime_Camil]It was horrible. Truthfully because if you think about it perhaps she feels her career is over but in reality her career is just starting and it was only an obastacle that life gave her, I hope all the students that come out of OT, will see it in the same positive way.

[mayin] Jaime how long where you with thalia?

[Jaime_Camil] As I said before, I don’t talk much about my relationships but we had a very beautiful relationship.

[ALITA]HEY ANSWER THIS, WHY DO YOU MAKE FUN OF THE DECECTS OF THE CONTESTANTS IN THE GALAS?

[Jaime_Camil]I don’t consider Gaby’s hair a defect for example. But if you consider it a defect that’s your perception I simply to try to make it a stressful moment.

[volador]Do you think that the students in the academy are better prepared than those on OT.

[Jaime_Camil]Definitely no.

[Jaime_Camil]I know the supposed director of the academy real well and the supposed professors because I worked with him when I was at EMI music and the truth I feel compassion for those poor kids.

[OfeliaMaria]Why did you accept the proposal of ''''Operacion Triunfo''''???'

[Jaime_Camil]Because I love the project and I followed it a little bit in Spain.

[claudia] hello Jaime how are you? Greetings from Israel I want to know if you plan on coming to Israel?

[Jaime_Camil]Wow! How impressing to get all the way over there. I wish Lord willing

[aleskita]Right now between you and me you are beautiful and I wish you the best of luck in your future projects oh I am Dominican and I want you to know that you are welcome in the DOMINICAN REPUBLIC.

[Jaime_Camil] Thank you very much, I have visited a few times and I have had a good time.

[GEOVANA]why didn’t you continue singing?

[Jaime_Camil] ‘Ah caray! Precisely I am promoting my second album produced by Kike Santander that’s titled Una Vez Mas and therefore I continue singing because it is my life, I have done a lot concerts in the US and thank God, “Dime” topped the Billboard for several weeks.

[dharmma29]hello Jaime I send you lots of greetings from Noruega!

[Jaime_Camil] Ahí si la hacemos! Porque los hombres color frijol como yo, allá causamos conmoción, no?

[Jaime_Camil] There we go! Because men with dark bean color like myself cause commotion over there.

[chaparra] You are hot, greetings all the way from Canada

[Jaime_Camil]Thank you a kiss to the maple leaf.

[connie] What has been the worst sacrifice that you have made in your career?

[Jaime_Camil] Having to withstand the idiot remarks made by the media who say that it’s been easy for me because of the situation with my father or withstanding those people who think I am where I am because my career was bought. I have suffered through much to be where I am and I have accomplished this on my own merits.

[BenitoK]Wouldn’t you like to do a program similar to Que nochesita? Or is that over?

[Jaime_Camil] I would love to and it was a great privilege after many years people remember that program and even an honor that various programs have taken elements from Que Nochecita.

[monica_1]WHAT WERE YOU LIKE AS A KID?

[Jaime_Camil]Very hyper. My mom used to give me Valium to be able to take me in an airplane.

[carol]my boyfriend sends his greetings. He says what do you do to make me like you so much?

[Jaime_Camil] Don’t tell me he knows about us!!! Ha ha ha

[monica_1] THE SONG, “SI NO TE HUBIERAS IDO” IS GREAT FOR YOU.

[Jaime_Camil] thank you

[SPARKDNK]HOW IS IT THAT YOU DECIDED TO SING?

[Jaime_Camil]Mi mom was a singer. She came to Mexico and did concerts with Armando Manzanero. Therefore I inherited, plus even while studying I was always a singer, ever since I was young. But life has given me the opportunity to try the role of host/commentator and I didn’t’ want to pass it up.

[CARICIA] IF YOU COULD REWIND TIME WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE IN YOUR LIFE?

[Jaime_Camil]Nothing

[fany]Jaime is it true that in the singing career you have to make many sacrifices.

[Jaime_Camil] Very true. You have to make many many sacrifices.

[isik] You are not going to sing in the one of the galas like everyone else?

[Jaime_Camil] It wouldn’t be right because the Galas are the window for them to shine and for them to be evaluated by the jury although they have invited me to sing with them in the Mexican Gala.

[vane]hello Jaimio! I want to tell you that I too am a paisana and I want to tell you that the way you dress fascinates me and your look is incredible.

[Jaime_Camil] Even if I wear boots how much have I been criticized, Hahaha thank you.

[luisaflorean]Jaime tell me does any girl on OT catch your eye?

[Jaime_Camil] To me all of them are phenonemonal but Mar’s physical beauty is difficult not to notice.

[VaNiDoSiTa]What do you miss most when you are far from home?

[Jaime_Camil] My friends and the food.

[Jenni]Hello Jaime, you are very cute, how are you doing? What is your favorite song on your second album?

[Jaime_Camil] “Dime” salsa version, “Hablame” and “''''Te Amaré En Silencio''''.'

[Mike] Did it end bad with TvAzetea?

[Jaime_Camil]No but since they gave me the opportunity to be on the screen it is a company that I loved very much. I never once thought I would dislike them so much.

[adaa]Jaime with all do respect, as a request you should make the Sunday program a little shorter without so much tension, I get tired of watching so much.

[Jaime_Camil]I too consider the long pauses a little exaggerated. But good or bad, this is the format of the reality shows and a lot of people like the emotion.

[SIALIS]WHAT DO YOU VALUE MORE IN A WOMAN?

[Jaime_Camil]In any human being I value the transparency of the soul.

[JcAlexander]WHERE DO YOU BUY YOUR CLOTHES, THEY ARE AWESOME

[Jaime_Camil] A very dear friend makes my clothes on OT whose name is Gerardo Dragonetti and his store is located en Parral#26, Col. Condesa.

[lil] Tell me five cd's that you list to at home or in your car

[Jaime_Camil] Sin Bandera, Maxwell, Al Jarreau

[FERNANDA] WHO SELECTS THE JURY FOR OPERACION TRIUNFO?

[Jaime_Camil] The program's production, selects four permanent jurors and two invites. And good or bad, you don't know how much I have enjoyed the collection of jurors.

[blanca] JAIME WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY, I HAVE SEEN YOU ON LA OREJA AND YOU ARE VERY CUTE

[Jaime_Camil] July 22 and thank you very much

[Jenni] Jaime what is your favorite country in the world?

[Jaime_Camil] Beautiful and beloved Mexico.

[chapis]WHY WERE YOU AWAY FROM THE SCENES FOR SUCH A LONG TME?

[Jaime_Camil] I wasn't away from the scene since I have been living in Miami for about a year and half, I have been on the scene but in the US

[tuzaa]Do you like the way Piloto acts because to some people he's a little crazy

[Jaime_Camil] He'll exagerrate suddenly but he's okay.

[yady] Hello I am a paisana of ANAIS and I would like to know your opinion of her

[Jaime_Camil] Excellent artist, excelent voice but if you want to make it in this business you have to let go of the family ties and relationships. This business you always have to le tit come first and she gives me the impression up until now the boyfriend has been first.

[patis]Hello Jaime I like you very much and I have seen you in the Sunday galas and the way you talk you is very similar to luis miguel, tell me are you friends and do you hang out together

[Jaime_Camil]He has been in my group of friends for more than 20 years and obviously in this group we have many things in common

[pamela] with whom would like to make a duet for your next album

[Jaime_Camil] With Lupillo Rivera.

[ruti] hello jaime, a peruvian friend writes you, would like to know when will you visit us?

[Jaime_Camil] I hope to travel soon to Peru and promote the album around those parts

[Pilita]Jaime..what is your favorite Mexican beach destination?

[Jaime_Camil]Perhaps Acapulco and the Riviera Maya.

[MACB] HELLO I AM FROM ENGLAND AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE BEEN AROUND HERE

[Jaime_Camil] Yes. Even though it they are considered to be cold, I have many esteemed friends over there.

[lupita] do you think that OT has had same success as BIG BROTHER

[Jaime_Camil] They are totally different programs and it doesn't fit to compare the two.

[gpemanzan3011] JAIME I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO CHIHUAHUA

[Jaime_Camil] Probably next week.

[rocio] DID YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE IN THE PRESENCE OF ALE GUZMAN

[Jaime_Camil] Of course not.

[Juan0] Are there plans to make an album of OT and when

[Jaime_Camil] Aha! There is already on sale albums from Gala 1 and Gala 2, wherein you can listen to the songs from the students who sang in said Galas. It only costs 59 pesos and is so cheap to boost the album industry in this country and say no to pirated music.

[kittmush] Would you like to someday record any bolero?

[Jaime_Camil] Very much, the old time mexican songs are beautiful

[dharmma29] is it in your immediate plans to travel to europe?

[Jaime_Camil] not in the immediate

[estefany] jaime i ask you again why do you hate tv azteca

[Jaime_Camil] Because it is a television station that when I was there they didn't do things how they do now, for example they steal projects in bad faith and with pain; they make disatrous comments that are also destructive and I think they have failed in professional ethics, what didn't exist when I was there.

[sherleyche] JAIME HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR WOMEN?

[Jaime_Camil] That they are women is more than enough

[serena] How is it that you were selected to be host/commentator on Operacion?

[Jaime_Camil] The producer, Pedro Torres called me in Miami and told me that he had a television project and they thought I would be the only person who could host it. It gave me great pride and happiness.

[pamela]Singing in English for when and i note you have the look to make it as an american movie actor, that is hollywood

[Jaime_Camil] From your mouth to God's ears and Lord willing the third album we will have made the crossover.

[monica] when are your tours that you have planned

[Jaime_Camil] For the moment I don't have anything planned, but on www.jaimecamil.com is the date calendar and the page is in english and spanish versions

[anali] describe yourself in three words

[Jaime_Camil] Persistent, transparent and authentic.

[ROSY] Please tell Josué that I love him, that whenever he wants to come to Guadalajara, I will be waiting for him, to send me greetings to be happy, please do me that favor

[Jaime_Camil] With pleasure, but they are so stressed at the night Gala I think he could forget, don't take it personally

[guera23] hello chiquis, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO PROMOTE YOUR ALBUM IN SAN ANTONIO?

[Jaime_Camil] I already went, Chiquis

[yuridia] JAIME CAMIL, IS IT TRUE THAT YOU ARE IN THE BUSINESS ONLY FOR FUN, BEING THAT YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO LIFT A FINGER

[Jaime_Camil] I answered it before, like I told you, that stupid perception makes me sick. I don't know why people that also come from families of position, like Enrique Iglesias , Cristian Castro or Alejandro Fernández, are not bothered with the same thing. Nevertheless all of us are where we are through own merits and my work and my effort is what feeds me.

[SyF] JAIME LOTS OF GREETINGS FROM THE CLUB ''''EL MUNDO DE JAIME CAMIL''''!!!!!'

[Jaime_Camil] Hello, how are you? That's sweet that you are all here. Thanks for supporting me so much along with Tanya Louise, I like you all very much.

[JcAlexander]THAT HAT IS COOL, WHERE DID YOU BUY IT?

[Jaime_Camil] It was a gift from a NY police detective, that is it is authentic.

[Eli] What do you like about your job?

[Jaime_Camil] Absoultley everything.

[Crisss] Hello Jaime tell me how are you in bed, steamy, calm, tell me how do you behave when you are initimate with your girl

[Jaime_Camil] Cris, for the love of God, this is a family chat!

[Host] Time is runnng out, therefore Jaime Camil will only answer three more questions

[Host] Continue!

[AleFan]What don't you like about Mexican TV and what would you like to see more of?

[Jaime_Camil] I adore all the Televisa projects, but more than seeing changes on television, I would like to see changes in the viewers, that they expect a little more from television stations

[909084] what do you think about the movie, el padre amaro, what opinion do you have about it, atte. diana

[Jaime_Camil] 'I have not seen it, but long live the art, long live the freedom of speech, and a lot thanks to all the publicity given by the demonstrators of "morals and good values" , because thanks to them, my friend Gael Garcia sold out all the entrances. Congratulations to the art of the Mexican movies.'

[Clase406] Hello Jaime, Do you think that after Operation Triunfo, your career will get better or stay the same

[Jaime_Camil] This career is of highs and lows, and to be part of this medium you need peserverence. This career is based on small daily and constant efforts to make it a success and you should never give up or ever think that a project will make or break you. You have to battle constantly.

[Jaime_Camil] I thank all the users that were connected, thanks to their affection and for supporting my career, may God bless you all, I am going to continue the promotion of the album don't miss OT. It like you all very much, Jaime.

[Host] Jaime, Esmas.com appreciates that you have chatted with us and we hope to have you here again.

[Host] Jaime Camil has left the chat room.

[Host] Thank you very much for participating with us in the chat with Jaime Camil.

Labels:


Comments:
Gee, whiz, Marcelis! What a labor of love and thanks so much! It really shows his sparkling personality.

Jeanne
 

Your very welcome schoomarm!!! Yeah it does show his personality doesn't it..It just makes me like him more

I really applaud you recappers, I don't know how you do it everyday for several novelas. And to think at one point I didn't save and had to redo most of the translation. But it was well worth it. I am going to try to include pics in the next one.

Thanks a bunch!!
 

These two interviews were such a huge amount of work, Marycelis. I am so impressed. Thank you so much for sharing them with us.
 

Thank you very much...It was kina fun to do, I like the second one better...I wish I could have inserted the pics...maybe on my personal webage
 

Marycelis, I'm dying to know, what did Ale guzman say to Jaime? I tried to google it and couldn't find anything!
 

Like I know? I will try and find but it sounds like it was a remark against his mother
 

don't take that as an offense, just kidding
 

i did some digging and while I can't find a direct translation for mentada de madre (that's Jaime wrote in the chat). But I did find it in another sentence somewhere else. According to the context of the sentence it appears to mean an insult. Reading the spanish chat over again, it sounds like Alejandra gave the Judge the finger in response to the cricitizims made by the Judge to the contestant who choose to sing to one of Alejandra's songs.
 

I just went to Google and typed "mentada de madre translation" and came up with a "words without borders" website that says this is a very, very insulting comment about someone's mother. It's so insulting that being the schoolmarm I am, I'm not even going to give the link. (shaking head with schoolteacher pursed lips)

Jeanne
 

it doesn't surprise me then schoolmarm that she would have said something like that. From what I hear of her she's always doing something crazy in front of people or the press
 

Hm. Tsk! Then there is Jaime, no matter what nosy or inappropriate things anyone says to him, he comes back with something nice or at least very mild. What a great guy! He certainly does know how to say the best things in an interview situation. HE is a good role model; this other person who makes rude remarks is NOT. Jaime's also too cute for words!

Jeanne
 

Marycelis--

Thank you so much for doing these translations. What a kind thing to do for all of us.

I really think Jaime's personality shows through his answers. What a charming gentleman he is!! So he's not just a pretty face :-).
 

Jaime Camil seems quite the gentleman despite such lame questions from a lame interviewer.A man of class is Jaime Camil.
 

You can't blame the interviewer. I mean it was a chat room and his fans where the ones asking the questions.
 

This comment has been removed by the author.
 

Okay..Lame questions by the questionaires.
 

I love you Jaime Camil!!! You are goooooooood loooooooking !!!I love you and I send my love an kises!!!You are ,,Tan Divino,,!!!
 

I love you Jaime Camil!! You are goooooooood loooooooooking !!!I love you and I send my love and kisesss!!!You anre ,,Tan Divino,,!!!
 

nwt5 46hetnqtr4h
 

I love Jaime Camil!!!Whrite me please!!!!
i love you Jaime Camil!!!I send my love and kises!!!!!
 

Hi sweethi Jaime i have sent some e mails to you but you didn't reply. i am shiva i am Iranian i send you my kisses with all my heart. please reply if it is posible.i love you....
my e.mail address: sh_ace1980@ yahoo.com
 

Hi, Jaime. Your movie is beautiful, I can't stop talk about it. You are the best! Please, write me soon. I'll be very happy.


My e-mail address: vasko.stojanoski@yahoo.com
 

you guys you are not in love stop cheating on one another.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder