Wednesday, April 04, 2007

TELENOVELA CONCEPT: Guapos

Labels:


Comments:
Thanks for the pics!!

Karen
 

OMG...who is that guy in the bottom left hand corner. Wow!!

Barb
 

Barb Barb Barb...Please let us introduce you to FERNANDO COLUNGA !!!! susanlynn, who has no pictures to add , but who appreciates the ones that have been posted, especially Fernandooo and that great pic of Gaviata and Rodrigooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo---at a different forum that I have been visiting for years for fans of ''Highlander: TV series'', we call these types of photos ''frus''---I don't know why.
 

Wow I forgot how hot Ludwika was back when the show started. Something has happened to her along the way, or maybe it's just the stink of the show rubbing off on her.
 

Barb, you have just met the number one telenovela stud muffin of the galaxy...presenting Fernando Colunga. He kisses, he weeps for love, he fights with a sword, he kisses, he rides a horse, he's got a killer bod and a killer smile, he kisses, he takes guff from no man and will fight for his true love, he's hot-headed and tender-hearted, hell, he's just HOT.

Ferro, I think Ludwika is still beautiful, but they sure dress her in the crappiest fashions known to humankind in Escondidaville. So yeah, the stink of the show must be rubbing off.

Did I mention Fernando Colunga is a HOT kisser?
 

I'm not exactly jumping ship - and I still think Colunga is cuter - but, sorry, I think Rod is a better kisser. Mmm.
 

Looks like I'll have to do my own research on this one. I've seen Fernando do a lot of kissing but Rodrigo only once. I'm skeptical but open minded. heh heh
 

lADIES, LADIES !!! Please...let's not make this a contest. Fernandooo and Rodrigooo are both hot , both sensitive, both muy macho, both master level kissers--each in his own special way. Apples and oranges . It is a win/win situation for us all. I, for one, do not want to have to choose. Let's have them BOTH. It's like a good meal : sometimes you want a big steak and a baked potato, and sometimes , you want the lobster tail and a salad . I, personally, am enjoying this bountiful buffet of macho.~~~Susanlynn , hungry now from all the food analogies and headed for the kitchen for a snack
 

Susanlynn,

You like Highlander the TV series!! Which characters do you like? I was thinking of Methos the other day. I love this blog.

Karen
 

Melinama, this is a direct hit! Congratulations on the vocabulary series!

Jeanne
 

I have a LOT of catching up to do. I know nothing about F. Colunga,as I'm new to novelas, pero es obvio that he sets quite a few hearts (& other things) aflutter.
For me, it's Jaime Camil as Fernando Mendiola - OMG, caliente! For a contemporary role, that is. I will admit that nothing can beat a hot man in an historic swashbuckling role. Something about horses & swords, I guess.

Wish I had a different pic of Fernando M. to post. He's a little sad in this one. Triste, pero GUAPO!
Thanks Melinama!
 

oh anya, i have a slew of Jaime (as Don Fern and Jaime from the esmas live chat) on my computer as a screensaver.
 

Karen--I am strictly a Duncan fan. I would like to have Richie, Joe, and Methos as best friends, but I look at Adrian Paul [Duncan] with lust in my heart. I know several people who have met all those guys in person at Highlander conventions. In fact, there is another convention coming up. They tell me that they are all nice and funny [including Elizabeth who played Amanda], but that Peter [Methos] is especially charming and friendly. I used to love that show and Adrian Paul [Duncan], but I am fickle and now my heart [or whatever] belongs to Fernando C. and Eduardo Yanez. ''There can be only one [or 2] , and it's not you anymore, Duncan''Susanlynn, who has a very short attention span
 

Anya , Anya, Anya---You must immediately buy, rent, or steal ''Amor Real'' and ''Alborada.'' If you don't believe me, ask the lovely and talented Sylvia. Fernando C. est muy guaypo and has a double major in kissing and seducing.~~~Susanlynn, Fernando's agent in norteamerica
 

mari - lucky you! I'll look for something for my home computer.
 

e-mail me, and i'll share them. I was always taught we have to share with others.
 

THE Fer ? !
(all the pics you could possibly want of him are over here)

http://www.geocities.com/wredmoon2001/fotoss.html

if those aren't enuf, a ton of them are here

http://foro.univision.com/univision/board?board.id=fernandocolunga

I like the ones of him at charity events; with children; and with his parents (you can see where he gets his looks).
My personal favs aren't so much of him in a towel at the beach but of him laughing himself into a condition on the Christina show (about people who pull his hair thinking it's not his own).
I think he's better looking this decade, now that he's got laugh lines in his face.
[you'll find anything/everything: candid, posed, getting yet another award, with friends motorcycling, birthday parties on the set, doing live theatre, messing around between takes, getting his hair clipped while talking on a cell & in colonial mex costume (grows his own hair for the part)]

/mab
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder