Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Acorralada #115 Tuesday 6/27/07 Diana's a nurse again

Opening scene is where Paola learns that Max is in an asylum and wants to go see him, and tells Octavia that all of her children are having problems because of her. Needless to say, this doesn't sit well with Queen Octavia.

Next, at Gaby & Kike's ill-fated reception, Santana agrees to take Pancho's case.

Meanwhile, when Fedora comes looking for Gaby, she finds Diana in her bedroom all dressed for her job interview at the asylum. She forbids Diana from going, but Diana is going to stand by her man!

And the real treat of the episode, we get to see a repeat of Monday's closing scene, where Larry runs towards Gaby. YUM!

Diana goes to the asylum, and aces the interview with all of her impressive references. She tells the doc that she's there because she has a history with a patient who was just admitted - they have a child together. The doc doesn't think this is strange at all, but does seem concerned because he doesn't expect Max to recover.

Back to the good stuff: Gaby tells Larry that she married Kike, she couldn't get out of it. But then her heart told her that she needed to be with Larry, and so there she is. She's worried because she knows that her mom will be upset with her, but Larry assures her that it will all work out - at least they're together. And what beautiful babies they'll make!

Fedora and Kike have realized that Gaby is gone and they're trying to save face with the guests. Fedora tells Lala to dismiss everyone quietly and not to let them know that anything's amiss. Kike's throwing back the champagne as Fedora gulps whiskey.

Gaby and Larry are running and splashing in the ocean, and end up rollign around and kissing on the beach. Finally she gets a little action!

At the manicomio, Diana asks the doc if she can see Max, and is told that she should get into her uniform first.

Back at the mansion, Fedora is freaking out over Gaby's "escape" and is drinking herself into a stupor.

Diana gets into her retro nurse outfit, complete with the silly hat, and enters Max's room. He doesn't recognize her -- have the writer confused insanity with amnesia?

A quick glimpse of Gaby & Larry making out flashes on the screen. No dialog, but then I like Larry better when he's quiet. :)

Back to Max/Diana, where he says that she can't be Diana, because Diana didn't come to visit him. She assures him that she will be there everyday to care for him....

At Ignacio's house of fun, Ignacio is thrilled that his evil plan is working out so well.

Marfil visits Diego at naco house, and tells him that she doesn't know why she's there, she just lost so many friends during the years she was in a coma. He tells her that he know why she's there - she's come in search of his kisses! And then he lays one on her. *This scene made me throw up a little*

Iggy returns to the manicomio to give Max another injection...

Fedora has stumbled into Diana's room - she's drunk and furious!

Iggy talks to Max and tells him how much he loves seeing him there surrounded by lunatics. He also says something silly about coming in the middle of the night because it makes him feel like spiderman. I may be messing this up a little, but I hate any scene that involved Ignacio!

Meanwhile, Diego and Marfil are really getting hot 'n heavy...

Iggy's taunting Max, and I'm beginning to wonder where Max's roommate is. Why doesn't he wake up while all of this is going on?

Fedora's still in Diana's room, talking about how bad her daughters are for falling for evil Irazabals. Diana tells her that she's quitting the fabrica to take a job at the manicomio taking care of Max. Fedora slaps her across the face! Commercial break.

Back from commercial, Fedora's really losing it. She's throwing stuff and screaming like a fiera.

Kike apparently has already been set up with a bedroom at the mansion (or is that Gaby's room). Doesn't matter - he's alone and he's telling himself about how Gaby will pay for humiliating him this way!

Miguelina comes to Diana's room and learns that Fedora slapped her. She's very calm about this as she tells Diana that she should try to understand where Fedora is coming from, and besides, she's had a lot to drink. Diana says that Fedora is an alcoholic and needs help. Miguelina acts like this is an absurd idea.

Iggy is struggling to inject Max when my question is answered -- Pedro pops up from the other bed and screams for help!

Back to casa naco, where Lala has returned and calls out to Diego - who's in bed WITH MARFIL!

Pedro's cries for help cause Ignacio to leave the room without injecting Max. Does this mean that Max will come to his senses? I wonder what the half-life is of these mysterious injections...

Lala wants to know why Diego was in Pancho's bed. Good question! There's no telling what kind of creepy crawlies would be living in those sheets! Diego makes some excuse and says that he'll start sleeping in his own room tomorrow. Lala wants to go change the sheets in Pancho's room and straighten up a little, but Diego stops her. I'm sure that he's afraid that if she sees Marfil in there, she'll come running in with a big bucket o' water or something! He also mentions that he's going to start looking for students to teach piano again so that he can pay for Pancho's legal fees. Then he excuses himself and returns to the bedroom where he tries to tempt Marfil into staying until morning. EEEWWWW!

Pedro's cries bring the manicomio staff to the room, but they don't believe that anyone was there.

Iggy returns home and tells Camila that he was unable to give Max the injection. Without the drug Max will feel confused and lost but will recover his sens of reason and be released from the asylum! Their plans will be foiled! Commercial break.

Diana reports for her first day at the asylum and Samanta is asked to show her around...

Gaby and Larry are a couple of crazy kids in love, except that he's a little worried about what her mom and Kike are going to say. Larry tells her not to think about anyone or anything. Hey - he wouldn't have to ask me twice! More smooches.

At the mental hospital, Diana is surprised to see the patients who are outside pretending to drive imaginary cars, making noises like a cat, and laying on the ground with their feet up in the air. (My boyfriend was watching this scene with me and couldn't believe how non-PC it was!) I hardly took notice of the conversation between Samanta and Diana, although Diana mentioned something about how important it is to give these people love.

Pedro returns to his and Max's room cupping his hands like he's holding something - when Max asks him what it is he opens his hand and is upset to see that he's lost his bird! Max tells him that there was never anything in his hands. We bring the episode to a close with Max asking himself why he feels so lost and confused???? Credits roll.

Labels:


Comments:
Yikes, Diego kissing scenes. With Marfil! I need to avert my eyes. These are actually Diego's first kissing scenes, save perhaps his wedding scene with Diana.
 

I just watched todays episode for like 20 minutes and i am impressed at how crazy it was! Who is this Max character? He is super hot.
 

I have been waiting this whole show for Larry and Gaby to get together. I totally missed the episodes this week, but thank you so much for recapping, so I can hear about what happened. Now that they are together, I feel like the novela can end and I would be happy.
 

You know I stopped watching this show, not only because it got so ridiculous but especially with Larry and Gaby, it just killed me that they weren't together and I know this is just a novela, but still it was just killing me. I was just watching this novela to see Larry and Gaby anyway, but they barely even showed them, so I stopped; but then I decided to watch Monday's episode and I'm so glad that I did!!!! I was so happy to see the ending of the episode, of the two lovebirds running towards each other and finally kissing with no interruptions!! This was the moment I've been waiting for!! I'm so so glad I started watching again at the right time.. Haha.. I just hope I didn’t miss any good love scenes of Larry and Gaby. I better enjoy their scenes now cause we all know that something is going to happen (when they come back home at least); not like I’m hoping but come on it’s a novela. It's been awhile so I want to thank all the recappers! Thanks again for all that you recappers do, taking your time out of your schedules and doing this and not stopping either. Thanks!! =)
 

I am working during the day for a few weeks now and can't watch the show. So I was sad that I missed the Larry + Gaby fest, but thank God for youtube!!! That was a very satisfying scene. :)
 

Wow, what a lot of commenting activity the new plot twists have brought out!

Fan, we had wondered what happened to you. We thought you were the only fan, and then you disappeared. Thank goodness Gaby and Larry are getting together at last.

Dear Anonymous:
I'm afraid the three recappers on this show do not agree with you that Max is hot. We find him torpid in the extreme. We like Rene and Emilio, who have much smaller roles. The consensus is that Max always looks like he's sucking a lemon, and his body looks like an inflatable doll's.
 

I just looked up the word torpid, good one! Maybe if I had been keeping up with the character I would agree, but at first glance, I still think he's hot! I'll try to catch the show again to see who Rene and those love birds Larry and Gaby etc are. I really love trying to figure out what the hell is going on. It helps my spanish. Sorry, I'm Lori, late La Fea commenter, trying to find a home, I just forgot to sign this afternoon.

Lori
 

I would like to know who is taking the trouble to post scenes from Acorralada on Youtube. Must be a crazed fan.
 

-Ninak-
Thanks! It's nice to know that you noticed! It looks like I’m not the only fan anymore. Haha. Man, like I've mentioned before I just couldn't take how ridiculous this novela was getting (well at least for me, seeing as how I was just mainly watching for Larry and Gaby), but at the end of Friday's episode changed it all, and also this week! Haha. I was so surprised to see that this novela was still being recapped, but I’m sure glad it is! I had went on other websites to see if anyone else thought this novela was going downhill and I found that some agreed but others enjoyed what was going on. Youtube.com is a pretty sweet site to go watch some of the scenes you missed or if you just want to watch it over and over again. They also have some behind the scenes too. The only thing is that I don't know what’s being said. Haha.
 

Dear Fan(s):

Just a quick apology. I have not posted Wednesday's episode yet, because I was so bored watching it, I could not sit through the whole thing. I will try to finish later today.
 

Have no fear Fan(s). Thursday's and Friday's episodes are recapped. When Wednesday's episode is posted, I'll get the other two out there. I have errands to run, but I'll check when I return!
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder