Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Destilando Amor: no recapper tonight - and need new Tuesday recapper

Hi all,
Jody told me that illness in her family means she can't recap Destilando on Tuesdays (not Thursdays as I mistakenly wrote before) anymore. So we have no recap tonight (I'd do it but the captions are down at our local Univision and I'm useless without them) unless somebody steps up.

If you feel like sending in a full recap, great, put it in the comments and I'll post it. Or if you want to just post a few details, that's great too.

And if you'd like a TUESDAY Destilando slot, some Tuesdays or all Tuesdays, let me know.

Sorry for the confusion.
Melinama

Labels:


Comments:
I haven't been on here for a while, but at one time you guys were talking about the music from destilando--and that angelica rivera sings AY GAVIOTA. Is there ANYWHERE AT ALL that one can listen to that online? Is there any download just of that one song- AY GAVIOTA. I love it.
 

melinama, i can do tuesday recaps if you can't find anyone else. i would prefer to alternate with someone (do part recaps), but if that doesn't work, i should be able to recap every tuesday.

let me know what you decide so i set up my tivo service before next tuesday :)

thanks for all the wonderful recaps you have provided us for years!
 

Hey Tash, hurrah! Why don't you start this coming Tuesday and if a second volunteer comes up we'll be all set! Yay! Email me (caray@mappamundi.com) and I'll send you an invitation. Thanks so much.
 

I'll split Tuesdays with Tash, if that's okay. LFMB is almost done, so this shouldn't be a problem.
 

Julie, wow, that would be great, thanks! :) So I shall start this Tuesday and then you and me can alternate from there on, is that OK? Or would you rather recap less often than biweekly? Since you have another novela, I don't want you to feel overloaded.

Melinama: I sent you an email with subject "Destilando Recaps". Let me know if you did not receive it. Thanks!
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder