Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Jaime Camil at Magic Mountain: Thanks Kim P!

Commenter Kim P. took these great pictures of Jaime Camil (and a little bit of her thumb) at the Magic Mountain show.
Hope everyone enjoys the pics. Sorry about the first one, yes that’s my big fat thumb in the way! I’m not the world’s greatest photographer, sadly. I’m also sorry there’s so few pictures, we were misinformed on how they were going to be handling the autograph thing, so I was saving most of my film for that, and then of course it didn’t happen. Ah well, I think the ones I have are pretty cute.









Labels:


Comments:
Thanks for posting them for me Julie!!

Kim P.
 

Thanks so much Julie and Kim!
He is luscious!

Carrie L.
 

Thanks, Julie and Kim. What a man!

:) Teresa
 

Oh, WOW! These are really close up! Thanks, Kim! (Thanks, Julie, for posting).

Jeanne
 

Thanks Kim P. and Julie for posting. Kim, you look really close, how fun for you!!
 

These are great, thanks much! What song was he singing or did he sing?
 

ATTENTION!!! "7 Dias" will open August 17th in limited release. Check your local listings & check the youtube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9eLHt7Bixc

Subtitled DVD release should follow shortly after. If you haven't seen this film, do yourself a favor & do what you have to do get the chance; it's good stuff.
 

Hi K. Yes he was singing, he sang a couple of songs, but unfortunately the show was in Spanish so if anyone announced what they were, I didn't catch it. I don't own any of his cd's, so if they were any of his songs, I wouldn't know. Sorry...

Yes, Sylvia, I was dead center and right at face level with him. I have kicked myself over and over for not getting more shots while I had the chance. He really was cute that day, smiling and interacting with the audience. I'd go see him again in another show in a heartbeat. And this time I'd buy a digital camera and snap away!!!

Kim P.
 

Many thanks for posting the pictures. I'd love to see him in person - up close and personal ;)
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder