Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Your blog mom leaves for 2 weeks in Bulgaria (with a stop in Istanbul)

Well, my friends, I will be near no computer for two weeks. I have generous bloggers stepping in to cover my next three Destilando Wednesdays, and somebody checking to see that our posts get posted in the sidebar. However, with a lot of our bloggers going on vacation, things are going to get sketchy, so -

If you suspect a recap is probably posted, but it's not showing in the sidebar list, just go to the main site, http://caraycaray.blogspot.com, and scroll down the page until you find it! That's not so hard, is it???

And, my fellow recappers, if you suspect a recap isn't appearing because one of us has gone on vacation, throw up an empty heading and our commenters can take over the recapping for us.

While I'm gone, play nice. No spoilers. No discussion of our actors' private lives. About their lives in the shows - well - they're on TV, you know, for us - so we can discuss them as we choose!!!

Labels: ,


Comments:
Have a wonderful vacation!

Jeanne
 

Indeed! Have a great trip!
 

have a great vacation!!! bring lots of pictures. I would be able to help recap Juan Querendon on thursdays. Let me know if it is still needed my e-mail is mclovestoread@yahoo.com

Maricruz
 

Wow! Bulgaria! Sounds exciting.....and far away! Have a nice trip!
 

have a great vacation!!!
 

Have a great time in Bulgaria, Melinama. A former student from Bulgaria told me that the way we nod our head for ''yes'' means ''no'' in Bulgaria...and the way we nod our head for ''no'' means ''yes''. This could make for some confusing situations, so...BE CAREFUL ! I hope that this information is correct. It's what I was told by a Bulgarian math teacher. Bon Voyage, Susanlynn
 

Ooooh, Susanlynn, an interesting twist. It'll be interesting to see how well Melinama does remembering not to smile and nod "yes" American style when she means yes....mixed messages.....(giggle).

Jeanne
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder