Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Acorralada #148 Tuesday 8/14/07

I'll keep this short... on Tuesday's episode Fiona's still lying about her pregnancy, Pancho and Sharon are still working together to blackmail Fedora, and Gaby is the last to learn that Max is alive.

Marfil tells Diego to kill Fiona so that she won't have Max's baby and he tells her to get lost. That's when she tells him that if she doesn't, she'll turn him in for attacking Diana. She has the mask he was wearing as evidence.

Dona Santa is in the hospital and keeps moaning that she needs to see Max, her heart tells her that he's alive. She knows he's alive and that he should be with Diana.

Gaby and Larry are hugging in the hospital hallway when Kike arrives (summoned by evil Sharon, aka Chucky). They're about to fight when Fedora walks up and puts an end to it.

In the last scene Max arrives to see her and she makes them promise that they'll always love each other as she takes their hands and puts them in hers. Diana cries alligator tears of pure dolor.

Labels:


Comments:
Oh, Gaby and Larry hugging! I think I will have to watch that scene and skip the rest.
 

Pancho's involved with the blackmail? I thought it was Kick Me and Sharon plotting something. I've not been following the show closely, so I may have missed something.
 

DIana actually allowed Max to get close to her. HELLO! HE RAPED YOU! Thank goodness I deleted this show from my DVR and replaced it with El Manantial that started today. You should all give it a try it's on at 4pm on Telefutura. It's an old Televisa rerun but it's worth seeing.
 

Oh and I forgot to thank you guys for your excellent summaries, I don't know how you do it. I can't even watch this anymore haha
 

Karen, believe it or not, they Pancho is involved with blackmail about something out of the blue--Sharon's involvement with him and jewelry smuggling over three years ago. What are the odds?

Now, as for the Kickme/Sharon blackmail, that has never been explained. I think they let the ball drop on that one.
 

It occurs to me that the blackmail of Fedora is ridiculous for more than the usual reasons: In effect Sharon is blackmailing Fedora to not tell her father something about herself? Does this make sense?
 

Does anyone know what happened on yesterdays episode, i am anxious to find out??
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder