Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Fuego, Wed., May 14: Sorry Padre, but cat-eye glasses went out in the 50's. And Juan, no more Aladdin shirts!

Buenas noches a todos. We start our evening after Sofia’s decision to stop the construction of the cabaña and that the bricklayers will never return. Gabby tells Fernie not to worry about this decision.

The bros. are in complete awe over Gramps’s Chuck-E-Cheese coins. “Don’t touch!” warns Juan. “It’s a tempting offer and we could solve a lot of our problems, but we would rather work really hard to come out ahead.” “Are you boys sure about this?” asks Gramps. “Of course we are” says Juan. “Yeah, my brother and I don’t have a brain between us, so we do whatever Juan says” grumbles Oscar. “I would take the offer if I were you” says Gramps, “but, because of this decision I respect you even more. He starts to wheel off, but Oscar stops him and asks if he can have just one little coin for himself, but backs down at Juan’s proud scowl.

Mommy is congratulating her little yernito in the office. She’s so proud that he was the better person when he gave Sofia the decision of building the cabaña or not building it. “Well, I just hope that one day I gain her affection.” “You will!” she asserts, “because you deserve it!” He proceeds to play the role of trustful accountant and ultimate executor of all Hacienda Agustin funds. “Here are the papers that prove it’s all here and I’m a good person.” “Oh, you flatter me. No need for those, I trust you” says an excited Gabby. Fernie thought-bubbles: “this new hypocritical attitude I got goin’ on is really working out great.”

Father Tadeo is in his study. “I have to write to my superiors and have them annul Sofia’s marriage. She can not continue with that Fernie. I will fight to free her, even if it’s the last thing I do.” Obviously, it will be the last thing he does, but the letter will somehow not arrive to the superiors, only to be found by some third party the last two weeks of this telenovela. Any bets I’m right?

Back in the clinic the bros. are thinking about how generous Gramps is. “Yeah, that whole family is pretty generous, at least most of ‘em” says Oscar. “Yeah” says Franco. “Woa, woa, woa. Don’t be thinking they’re nice, because they aren’t. We have to stick to our oath of vengeance. Right? Right?” None of them is really sure. “Stay the path! Stay the path!” Okay George Bush…

Jimena is serious and thoughtful in her bedroom. She confesses to Eva that she’s sad about Oscar disappointing her. Eva assures her that she’s always here to help. “You are so good Eva; I can always talk to you, unlike my mother. You are so thoughtful, caring, and helpful, unlike my mother. Why can’t my mother be like you?” Is this a hint that Jimena is Eva’s long-lost daughter?

Father Tadeo makes a visit to the hacienda where he meets Gabby. He comes to tell her that he will be conducting a Mass especially for the memory of Bernie and that her penitence is to attend the Mass and pray for the dead Libia. “Oh, you can count on me Father; I’m always ready to show the world that I am a good Christian.” “Right. And what about Sofia and Fernie: are they still sleeping in the same bed?” he asks. “Oh, no, Fernie is being such a gentleman by giving Sofia her own space. And whataya know? He even let her stop the construction of the cabaña!” Father Tadeo has a look of disgust. “Gabby, do you believe in Fernie’s sincerity?” “I don’t have any reason to doubt him. Why do you ask?” “No reason, no reason. Don’t pay any attention to me.” She has that look on her face that says; “I already don’t listen to you, you’re crazy for not praising Fernie.”

Eva thinks that Jimena and Sarita should live it up a little by going out and having fun. But Jimena explains that mommy wouldn’t allow it. “But you shouldn’t let your mother or anyone else stop you from living your life.” “Well, how do I pull it off?” “You’re a clever girl, you’ll figure it out.”

Sarita and Sofia are talking. “It may sound ridiculous, but I want you to show me how to fix myself up real purty.” She’s finally had the epiphany; no, Sarita, ever since we got off the Oregon Trail we don’t dress like pioneers anymore. “For Franco?” asks Sofia. “Yes. It’s just, I’ve never thought about my physical features and I want to impress him.” “Oh, Sarita, you don’t have to use make-up to impress him (I don’t use it and look at me…hmmJ), it’s the inside that counts, and you are beautiful on the inside.” “Thanks sis, you make me feel special and sure of myself.” They hug and smile, but the problem now is that Sarita thinks that you really don’t need make-up; this is a big mistake.

I’m just going to throw this out there: Franco has been sitting up in bed, fully conscious and in no pain, for three episodes now--don’t you think it would be okay for him to go home and sit on his own bed?”
Anyway, Juan and Franco are talking about Rosario and how he fears for her safety. At the same time Rosario is talking to her helper-person, and confesses that she loves Franco more and more each day, but feels obligated to separate herself from him for purposes of his safety.

Sabotage/spy time at the hacienda. Oscar is snooping around the gardens looking for some action, or, that is, Jimena. So, he jumps the fence, as if he couldn’t simply push through the shrubbery.
Jimena is conveniently in the garden and is thinking over Eva’s words. “What can I do?” she asks herself. Here’s Oscar to warm her lonely heart. “Well, I’m not going to work here anymore so I just wanted to say goodbye and I’m sorry.” EYYYYY AWWWWW. There’s that really corky donkey, whom I’ve named Eeyore, and its owner Father Tadeo. “Go, go, go” pleads Jimena. “Okay, but I’ll be back” warns Oscar. He leaves and Jimena approaches Father. She needs to talk to him. “Okay, but I hope you don’t have to confess, because everyone else in this house if confessing and, well, it’s not good.” “Nah, I just need to talk to you as a friend.” She admits that she has been having dreams about…men! Various men! But she’s not guilty, she loves men. “In this very moment I’m going to talk to your mother about locking you girls up like this” says Tadeo. And might I point out those glasses. Obviously the Church is on some sort of budget, I mean with giving the Father a donkey for transportation and all, but don’t you think they could have rounded up some glasses that were from any decade after the fifties?

Sofia is talking to Gramps. He is telling her about how great the Reyes bros. are. “They are so respectable, etc., etc.” “Exactly” agrees Sofia. “But your mother can not see their worth because they are bakers and bricklayers. But they don’t need money to show their worth. Actually, I think that Franco and Oscar would make great partners for Sarita and Jimena. And of course, you need someone like Juan.” Sofia smiles at this remark.

Sarita is by the wall reading poetry. Looks steamy. “BOO!” Jimena jumps out from behind the wall. “You scared me!” “You miss Franco!” taunts Jimena. “Well, I’m worried because he hasn’t returned.” “Yeah? Well I saw Oscar! Also, I talked with Father Tadeo, who is going to talk to mom about loosening our chains!!!” Sarita becomes giddy. Sometimes I wish I had these girls’s problems.

“No Gabby” says a frustrated Father Tadeo. “I’m begging you to give these girls some freedom.” “Okay, how about if I still make the girls stay here and I select boys from our social class to be with our girls. It’s the only way I’ll do it.” Father Tadeo concedes.

Eva has brought Franco, who is still in “intensive care,” some soup. “Be careful not to burn your mouth” warns Juan, who eats hot bread straight from the oven. Eva has come to make a deal with the bros. and wants to make sure that they don’t kill anyone. Juan reminds her that they aren’t going to kill anyone yet; they just want to make sure that they avenge their sister’s death.

Fernie has brought mommy some information on asylums; of course, she’s ecstatic. “You know that your wishes are orders to me” says Fernie. “Well, if dad makes me mad we’ll just throw him in this place secretly so that nobody knows.” She tells Fernie about her plans to bring men into the hacienda for her daughters. Fernie doesn’t like the idea of Father Tadeo telling Gabby what to do, but she already gave him her word, which means something, I think. So she’s going to have a big party. She sure changes her mind; she went from no looking at boys to, ‘let’s have a big party all about boys.’

Sofia is out riding in the truly beautiful countryside. She finds a waterfall, the same one in which Libia is buried, Juan Querendon swam, and Gavi sang, among other celebs. What a coinky-dink, Juan is there too. I think he’s reviewing the murder scene for further evidence. He wants to know what happened, but can’t figure it out because he lacks a lot of…uh, never mind.

Oddly enough, Fernie pulls Libia’s necklace out of his safe and places it on a cross. He smiles as he remembers the “accident.” He puts the necklace away and grasps the rod-iron cross. “I sure have a lot left to confess to Father Tadeo.” Uh, yeah you do…

Eva is talking to Gramps/Emiliano Zapata. “I really want those boys to come back to work, but I just need an accomplice. Will you be my accomplice?” “Okay, what does it entail?”

In the clinic, a doctor is removing the bandages. Looks like Franco gets to go home tomorrow if he behaves and doesn’t do anything dangerous.
Everyone is in the foyer enjoying the jokes and good company of Gramps. That is, everyone except the frigid witch (replace “w” with “b”) Gabby, who despises him for being loved and appreciated. He tells a joke about a whore house. Gabby walks by and warns that if he keeps up with his old tricks she’s going to have a big surprise for him. He blows the remark off with the usual defense.

Juan is sleeping in one of the clinic beds and wakes up yelling about his parents. Apparently he knows something about his parents’ death that the rest don’t. They want to know why their parents were murdered. Juan doesn’t really know, but he has a hunch that it was over something that belonged to them.

Fernie and Gabby are talking and are interrupted by the warm-hearted laughter of Gramps and friends. “I can’t take this anymore” says Gabby. “Do you want to continue with the plan?” Before she has time to respond Sofia enters and needs to talk to Gabby. “What do you want?” Sofia asks why they can’t get along and Gabby gives the ridiculous answer that Sofia isn’t anything like her dignified self and is too much like Bernie with her rebel ways and all. (You know Sofia, always wanting to go to the bathroom by herself, what rebel!) Gabby continues to remind Sofia that she owes everything to her. “Yeah, and I also owe my unhappiness to you” responds Sofia. “Here we go again” says Gabby. Sofia tells Gabby that she simply can’t see that the root of all problems is Sofia’s forced marriage, and how it has been detrimental to Sofia’s life. Sofia admits that his forced marriage reminds her of her rape. Gabby rolls her eyes. “I want to contribute my whole self to love and feel its effects. I want to love.” “Sofia!” Heathen! “You talk like a loose woman, you horrify me!” “No, mom, I’m talking like a woman who wishes to love. Now I understand that you don’t understand me, nor do you want to understand me. As always you are more concerned with keeping up appearances than my happiness.” She storms out. Gabby rolls her eyes a few times and goes back to work.

Why is Juan wearing an Aladdin shirt? Well, Juan has something to say. Basically, they failed since they got kicked out of the hacienda. They just assume that they’re going to give up their vengeance. “No way! We’ll find another way to get vengeance; we won’t give up on Libia.” The thing is, no one is quite sure how they’re going to do it. Remember, we’re dealing with a group of men who went to a hacienda, let their horses run off, had the intentions of infiltrating the house, and ended up as bricklayers. I don’t know about you, but any hopes of a new sabotage plan might just prove to be nonexistent.

Gabby is gabbing to Eva that she is giddy that Gramps is gone. Gotta love alliteration. “I have a solution to your problem with Don Agustin; just move him into the cabaña, it would be a waste to knock it down.” “Explain yourself Eva” demands Gabby, though, how do you make that any clearer? I guess this could be a ploy for Eva to get Gramps out by himself and then take advantage of him when he’s down. She clearly has a thing for older men/bosses.

Gabby tells Fernie that she’s going to continue construction on the cabaña to get Gramps out of the house for now. This will avoid most of their current problems with him and allow them to do more devious planning.

Flash to outside. We see three, well, more like one and a half beautiful girls. Sarita has had an extreme makeover, by which I mean she took her glasses off and let down her hair. They meet their counterparts who are dressed in charro outfits. Gabby has rehired the bros. to continue construction on the cabaña. The girls are happy. Happy because the bros. are back that is.

Gramps is dressed just like that one guy from Pasión. “Sister Storm is winning the battle, but not for long.” He closes Fernando de Salamanca’s telescope. “We must celebrate the arrival of our allies.” I love how Televisa recycles props.

Eva gets in the car with the girls, who are going to Bernie’s mass. “What are you doing Eva?” asks Gabby. “Going to mass.” “No way, if you want to remember Bernie you pray for him here, now get out! Fernie! Let’s move it!”

The bros. are back at work, if you can call it that, and Gramps is explaining to them that he is the one who will be living there. It’s important that they do the job right because this is also going to be the bachelor’s pad!
Eva is praying and remembering Bernie. She promises that she is going to help his daughters.

Gramps is giving dating advice to Franco. “You never give up, you must keep fighting.” He quotes Napoleon who said that in war and love you never give up. He also warns Franco that he should be more careful with his friends so that he doesn’t end up wounded like the last time. Oscar asks Gramps if he has had a lot of girlfriends and he answers ‘of course!’ He actually had his first girlfriend during the Revolution, when Zapata, his friend, didn’t have a girlfriend. Oscar then approaches Gramps for love advice. “You’ve come to the right place my boy!” He tells him to write love letters and to send flowers. Women love surprises too.

Sofia is in the clinic and has a flashback to her conversation with Juan. We’ve seen this everyday since Friday…

Back at the construction site Juan is the only one working, of course. He remembers an encounter with Sofia; we’ve seen this before too.

Tomorrow: Sofia and Juan are kind of talking and kind of holding hands. He’s talking about some secret he has and she wants to know what it is. But uh oh, Fernie sees this and isn’t happy.

Labels:


Comments:
The parde's donkey makes me laugh!
Maybe StompNando will go amdivill(im sure that house has many eyes),
Juan/Aladdin lol!
I have no clue what kinda soup that was but it looked green and gross, I happen to hate green foods!
Im really goofy its like 11:57 pm and i took my meds at early ten so i have no clue why im hyper and bouncey when i should be sleepy.
yawn
great work
 

Thanks for the recap Nicholas. Your others have been great and this one just kept me laughing with your observations -- staying the path, concerns about the "new" revenge pact, our Don Donkey being named Eeyore, etc.

I like your theory on Jimena being Eva's long lost child as the thought of Rosario as Eva's child is a bit unsettling for me. However, the creative names each recapper comes up with for her is hilarious.
 

Nicholas, Thanks again for another winner recap. I laughed all the way through it. I appreciate your efforts to provide us with such fine entertainment. I agree with your preference for Abuelo. He is definitely doing the best job among the entire cast. Too bad this is his last role as he has announced, but he definitely has the most complex, three dimensional personality and the best written role. Not that he has serious competition for this claim.

I am enjoying the photography of the scenic countryside. I hope to visit some of these places next January when I go back to Mexico.

And on our dear Donkey, Eeyore or whomever. he really brays at important points. Usually he brays when a love scene or moment is about to occur but he also brays when Feonando does something aggressive with Sofia. Hopefully he will be able to warn Juan when Feo is going to show up to spoil the little Juan and Sofia moments.
 

It was a fun recap, Nicolas.

I like your funny comment about Sofia's flashbacks of Juan, "We've seen this everyday since Friday." This episode did seem like deja vu all over again.

G from CA
 

Yes, Yes, Yes Aladdin, thank you..I couldn't nail it, that vague disturbing sensation when you just can't nail it. Thank you Aladdin is the exact phrase that was escaping me.

That said, Juan working without his shirt brought the whole discussion up again at my house. Seriously I am really naturally pretty dark and don't really burn, I mean in my whole life I've had blisters twice and that was years ago. But this is south of the tropic of Cancer (I know there is a sign on the highway in Mexico) and you burn like really really fast and considering Juan isn't that dark to start out with, there is no way, well unless Nando is rubbing SPF 85 all over him, in scenes that alas ended up on the cutting room floor.

Also my husband wants to know, If Sofie was already raped once, howcome she goes riding the horse by herself wearing long billowy skirts, rather than packing a gun and wearing some jeans. I mean wouldn't it be alot easier to attack her in those, toss them over her head skirts?
 

Nicolas: Great and funny recap. I enjoyed every word.

In this episode, we have yet more scenes of the three silly over-the-hill sisters, two of whom have gotten all their experience with men from books and looks. You might be right about Jimena. She is so different than Sarita, and of course, Sofia is in a class by herself.

Crabi is co-Lucifer with Ferd. If he's the devil, then she is his disciple. She treats her daughters and father like trash, and didn't even have the decency to allow Eva to attend mass with them. Ferd gloats about his new hypocritical act. His might be contrived, but Crabi is a natural.

I'm dreaming of how many ways they will suffer. Crabi's finding out that she's been robbed isn't going to be enough.

She showed Ferd plats of land that the family had acquired over a debt - but without more details. Then there is Juan who talks about something the family lost, but he doesn't know exactly what. Could there me a match here?

As far as mismatches go - Franco and Rosario - just can't buy it.

From lower Als
 

Thanks, Nick. You are definitely developing a wicked skill for mockery!

But how can Jimena be Eva's child?

Wouldn't she have noticed the odd coincidence that Gabi comes home with a child after not being pregnant - a child that looks exactly like the one that Gabi took away from Eva?

Then again, I keep giving these people too much credit for intelligence...
 

Thank you Nick, not only funny and informative but you have wonderful attention skills. I dazed and missed talk of the three boys' parents having been murdered. Was this ever mentioned before or are the writer's still workin' the script?

As for the Ava lost child? Wouldn't Ava have noticed (in some other well written script) that Crabby produced a baby without showing pregnancy?

As for maloNando, perhaps those procrastinating writers are hoping to turn him into "a COMPLEX CHARACTER"? You know, not just evil but evil and psycho. What I'm hoping for is for malo to get busy with Crabbiella. Yes let's git thru the threatening ewwwu. Maybe it will delay the all too familiar cliche plots.
 

Can someone tell me what grandpa was offering the three boys at the beginning,with the money and gold coins?????
 

All of you make such good points! My Eva theory is that Jimena is her biological daughter who was swaped for Rosario at birth, who is Gabriela's biological daughter. I'm banking on the fact that Gabby had the babies switched because Rosario, Gabby's baby, was a bastard child. (I remember Eva saying that the two women were pregnant at the same time.) Or it could be that the girls were unintentionally swaped by a third party who will emerge later as a major character. As far as Gabby being punished, what's a bigger punishment for her to know that her real daughter is a bom-bom asesino?
Also, I don't know what is getting into Sofia; if she was raped for riding around on her horse, wouldn't she have huge fears of riding around on a horse? I think this fact holds as much water as Gramps being friends with Emiliano Zapata...!
 

Thanks for the recap! Well, it seems that maybe Juan and bros. parents were murdered over land! Maybe their parents were rich at one time....it happens alot in novelas..and the brothers are actually rich!? Who knows???

All I know is that I can't stand Franco's yuckky STUBBLE!!!He looks like a BUM and it's getting annoying! Sheesh!.....at least Juan trims his so it looks neater! Get rid of that gross stubble! The pirate guys looked better!..miss them!:(
 

I too cringe over the obsurdity of Sophia going alone ANYWHERE without street traffic. But things are looking up. Rosario put on a robe!!!

Nick your misplaced baby theory is just confusing enough to be the obvious choice for these writers. I don't understand it...but we will probably have it.
 

Ah, I didn't realize Gabi was preg at the same time as Eva. I still can't imagine her giving away her own child and keeping Eva's instead, but then, Gabi's not a normal person... If that's what happened, I wonder who was Rosario's dad?

As for Sofia's rape, she was on foot when that happened, not on a horse. (We saw it in a flashback.)

Feo did try again that day when she had the horse with her, but I don't think it would make sense for her to be afraid to go out on the horse again.

Typically she would be safer on a horse than on foot, since she is in a position to kick someone in the head and gallop away.
 

Great recap, so glad I'm on your team. Donkey needs more airtime. Boys need shaves. (That will be THEIR extreme makeover.) The girls make sense only if you pretend they are 15, 17, and 18 years old. The boys are either retarded or should be about that same age. I agree that a diabetic coma (at the very least) would be in store for the Padre at least in an old-fashioned novela.
 

I can't believe I missed this detail, but as pasofino, a fine recap reader, has pointed out, the Reyes family was robbed of their land and Gabby makes the remark that her family gained land from debtors. I think this is a link to the Reyes's past. Is it possible that Gabby had the parents killed for their land? Would this actually give the bros. a legitimate reason for revenge?
 

Does Gabby seem like the killer type? Wouldn't that have been her answer to a filandering husband and embarassing father? Also Gabby didn't seem to know much about the family business. Her husband trained Sophia and she was all too ready to turn everything over to Malnando.
 

Nicholas, thanks for the recap! Considering how rude Gabriela was to Eva regarding Bernardo's mass, I feel more certain she knows he was the father of Eva's child.

And with ever more of those lines from Sofía to Gabriela, daring the audience to disbelieve, "...and myself, who is YOUR child!" -- I can't help be tempted to think they will find a way for Sofía to be Eva's child.

Gabriela is so spiteful to Sofía; there must be a reason. Last night she emphasized Sofía is her father's daughter, and nothing of her own.

I personally don't think it would serve the story logic much to have Jimena be Eva's child. It would be more satisfying were it Sofía.

It would be nice if the main star were not related to that harpie. That was a nice scene between Jimena and Eva, though.

It will be interesting to see what they come up with for the reason the boys' parents were killed. Juan told the boys he wanted to know what else they lost besides their parents.

Thanks, Beckster, for that eye-popping scenario where someone (definitely not Fernando) is rubbing suntan lotion all over Juan. :-)
 

Hey Nick, this is another great recap. I enjoyed your versions of all the subplots. Yep, I believe the 3 stooges er a make that the 3 brothers are going to end up rightfully owning the hacienda. In order to make this plot seem more real, not only do I have to imagine that the girls are young teens, I have to imagine that I am also. I'd have to go back to about age 15 to have such shallow views on what constitutes true love. Speaking of the way that Jimena is dressed I'm surprised that she was so insulted by Oscar's coming on to her.
 

I can't help but think that they are making it sooooooooo obvious that Sophia is Eva's child, it's almost too easy - they seem to have a bond.

I always find it funny these people (like Gabriela) care about how something looks or what people will think yet being hated doesn't seem to matter to them
 

I agree that Sofia seems the most likely choice, if any of them are Eva's daughter. And I'm definitely warming up to the idea of Rosario being Gabi's own!!
 

Rosario as Crabi’s daughter? Well Crabi can’t stand Sofía, but, I thought that she (Crabi) was alluding to Sofía’s being Bernardo’s daughter, and that she despised Bernardo. But, then all the girls (girls, hah, hah) are supposed to be Bernardo’s. If Rosario is her daughter, surely she doesn’t know about it – unless she was trying to hide date and time of birth. (I've figured out how to use the Spanish symbols - I have to type the text in Word first.)

From lower Ala
 

This show has turned into 5 minutes of new (and boring) material and the rest is rehash. I am able to follow the Spanish better in this telenovela though ... maybe because we hear the same thing over and over again.
 

To liven up this telenovela we definitely need more of Padre's donkey aka Mr. Donkey or Tonkey Donkey as someone appropriately named him or Eeyore if you wish. I hope we hear more critical braying tonight. However, perhaps the braying is not about our brainless heroes and heroines but about the Padre. He really needs to lose some weight and height to fit that donkey properly.
 

Thanks, Nicolas, for tracking all the action for us (and the non-action, as well.)
Making Eva stay home from the mass in memory of Bernardo was pretty cold. You would think that all the people on the hacienda, servants included, would be at the church.
La Paloma
 

Sofia was coming back home from teaching catechism (sp) class when Fernando who had been stalking her)raped her.
 

I was thinking while watching the constant fuzzy flashbacks of scenes that are supposed to be the characters' memories that THIS is how the novela gets to be 160 (I think) episodes.

I notice that Carla Estrada's novelas are all around 90-100 episodes - as Goldilocks said about the third bowl of porridge - just right.
 

Thanks for the recap, Nicolas. Someone mentionned that there seems to be no one in charge of this show...Amen to that. I , too, noticed the amazing disappearing cabana....It was coming along nicely...several walls were up...then, poof..Aladdin or someone made it all disappear. Does anybody watch the daily rushes for this show ??? Now for some stream-of-consciousness comments. First, about Abuelo quoting Napoleon on love and war...Does he realize how things worked out for Napoleon ???.. He was exiled to the isle of Elba . And , I cast my vote for either the pure Sofia or the unpure Rosario as Eva's daughter. It could go either way. And, I don't really think that Crabiella is fantasizing about Ferd in her bed. She doesn't seem to be very interested in sex....Her main mission in life seems to be making sure that everyone is as miserable as she is. However, I believe that like all mothers, she thinks that she can pick out great guys for her daughters. This should be an interesting party. I'm very curious to see her idea of hot prospects for her girls. I continue to watch this show to view Adela and Eduardo...finelooking people. Adela reminds me a little of an old actress in movies that my mother used to watch on TV...Loretta Young... another beautiful redhead. I like Adela's misty eyes...her wardrobe makes it appear to be a historical romance ...then , she gets into the SUV and fastens her seatbelt and we realize that we are not in the 19th century afterall. Adela is perfect for historical novelas. She even seems to be back-in-time somewhere in this one.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder