Wednesday, October 22, 2008

El Cuerpo del Deseo, Tues, & Wed., Oct. 21 & 22 - Isabel & Andrés get married and no one is happy

PJ/S runs into Valeria returning from her humiliating meeting with Andrés. Like everyone except Isabel and Andrés, she says that he reminds her of PJ. When PJ/S asks if she was fond of PJ, Valeria says that she loved him secretly. PJ/S is moved and sheds a tear at this. He tells Valeria that in memory of PJ, she has to demand the respect owed to her and not run away. He says that the next time he looks into her eyes, he wants to see the real Valeria.

Something bad must be going to happen at the beach house because people keep wanting PJ/S to assure them that he will come back from there. Here is it Gaetana. Later, Ángela says that she has feeling that PJ/S won't come back.


The happy bride appears.

PJ/S's reaction.


At the altar


The bride is having flashbacks to the sex in the rain with PJ/S during the service.

The happy couple (and their chauffeur) after the wedding.


You only need PJ/S to give you advice and you change your life around completely. Valeria comes down the stairs as a perfectly made up and beautiful woman full of self confidence. Everyone is impactada.


PJ/S has a spiffy new uniform for the beach house. Rebeca comes to tell him how unfair it is that Isabel is taking him away from her and that she can't live without him.



Walter can't resist stealing a wallet from a guest at the wedding.

When Andrés can't get Isabel to change her mind about taking PJ/S on their honeymoon, Andrés says that he will get PJ/S to resign. Andrés confronts PJ/S and tells him to resign or he will throw him out in front of all the guests. "Go ahead and try," says PJ/S.


Here is Soledad from La Traicíon in her black wedding dress.

Labels:


Comments:
Thanks, Jean. So will PJ/s END UP WITH vAL?? That new uniform puts me in mind of Sargent Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band or maybe the Good Humor man. I liked the dark uniform much better. And...does Isabel ever smile ???
 

Susanlynn, Isabel only smiles when she is 1.thinking 2. kissing or 3. zug-zuging you know who....lol...I'd be grinning ear to ear too!
Great caps Jean ;)
I really dislike ratboy Andre's, he's pretty aweful. Come-on Sal/Pj kick his butt...
I have a problem with everyone telling Valeria what to do with her life. Her character comes across as bipolar to me. To switch her personality so drastically on a dime (Sal/Pj pep talk was the catalyst I realise) but still...I'm pretty sure you couldn't bring youself out of a depression that chronic?
...although he could rock my world!!!lol
Soulcatgirl
 

Yes, Jean, I agree with Cheryl and Soulcatgirl, you are a "humanitarian" and "Wonderwoman". I can't imagine how much time you dedicate to bringing us your beautiful recaps for us to enjoy. They are very much appreciated.

A few comments - - -

The scene between PJ/S and Valeria was very sweet.

Is it me or does Walter has a slight resemblance to Yoda, the Jedi master in Starwars.

I don't know why they put eyeliner on Mario. I don't think he needs it.

Liked the black wedding dress. Didn't Soledad in La Traicion also wear black when she married Alcides?

Next time I go on a honeymoon to my beach house, I'll have to remember to bring my chauffeur along. Would that make the chauffeur the chaperon; oh wait, or is Andres the chaperon? Oh no, now I'm confused!

Prinny
 

Thanks for the Yoda and Sgt. Pepper connections. They are perfect. I was trying to think of what PJ/S's new uniform reminded me of but that's it. Yes, Soledad did marry Alcides in black two days after Hugo was buried. I have posted a picture of her from the LT recaps. I don't recall if Isabel wore black to PJ's funeral. She certainly never wore black afterwards but of course, she, unlike Soledad, isn't in black at her wedding to express mourning for her (supposedly) dead fiancé/husband but rather to express lack of affection for her new husband.
 

Actually Walter reminds me of Dr. Evil from the Austin Powers movies. All he needs is his very own Mini-Me.

I love PJ/S' reaction to Isabels wedding dress. First he does this double take and then gets all appreciative. And then he lords over Andres. Wow!

I always wondered about one thing though. If I'm a photographer taking a wedding pic, wouldn't I ask the chauffeurto move out of the way so he won't be in the frame? I wasn't too keen about the eyeliner as well initially but I got used to it. It just makes Mario look a little demonic at times.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder