Wednesday, October 29, 2008

El Cuerpo del Deseo, Wed., Oct. 29 - PJ/S keeps his chauffeur job and there is rejoicing and gnashing of teeth

Isabel tells PJ/S that she has to fire him because if Andrés ever finds them together, he is capable of anything. PJ/S asks if she is afraid for herself or for him. "What do you think?" she responds.



Walter is so happy at the news that PJ/S is fired, he almost hugs Andrés.


Andres finds Isabel crying. He asks if she is crying for PJ/S. Isabel says that she is crying in frustration for all the things he has made her do. If she has made him happy this time, he should enjoy it, it will be the last time.



Angela and rest of the staff are devastated at the thought of losing PJ/S. He says that their display of affection is more important that what happens to him.

Angela tells Andres that she is hiring PJ/S to work just for her. Rebeca is pleased to hear that PJ/S will still be around.


There is much rejoicing that PJ/S hasn't been fired.


PJ/S tells Angela that her father would be proud of her standing up to Andres and Isabel. Angela says that being with PJ/S is like being with her father. PJ/S says that he will never abandon her.


The landlord brings his thugs to throw Gaetana off his property. PJ/S defeats both of them with his martial arts moves and the landlord agrees to leave them alone and not collect the rent for one year.


Gaetana is ecstatic that she can run her business without fear. She tells PJ/S how much she needs his support.


Too much motion to get a good shot of PJ/S in his white jogging suit and impressing Camilo with his stamina.


PJ/S tries to discourage Rebeca's advances.


PJ/S sees Isabel and she gets the smouldering look.

Labels:


Comments:
I absolutely love the fact that Angela decided to keep PJ/S around. The look on Andres' face was priceless.

Mario got a lot of chances to show off his martial arts skills in this novela. It sure is fun to watch. With Gaetana, I'm always looking to see just how outrageous her outfits can get.
 

I enjoyed the scene of Mario jogging in his white outfit. He looks very virile, athletic... Oh my, I better stop.

Prinny
 

We all knew PJ/S wasn’t going anywhere. :-)

cc, I too was impressed with the martial arts moves. Mario’s years as a boxer serve him well in that respect. (Trivia: That’s where the scars on his forehead & below his right eye came from.)

Prinny, I also enjoyed watching him in the running shot. Mario’s quite a graceful runner, and he looked fantastic in that white running suit. With his dark skin & hair, white is such a striking color for him. In “Pasión de Gavilanes”, whenever Juan would wear a white dress shirt with an open neck & his leather jacket, he’d just take my breath away. ;-)

From the sublime to the ridiculous: I think Angela’s outfit was a new low for her. I’m pretty sure I have underwear that cover more than that skirt. And speaking of underwear, that’s exactly what her camisole was. Now that she’s got PJ/S looking out for her finances, all she needs is a stylist to look out for her wardrobe and she’ll be all set!

I get such a kick out of Gaetana, especially now that she’s found her new calling as a lounge singer/dancer. She was so cute when she was relieved that PJ/S was back safe, and that he solved all her security problems at the bar. He seemed to be loosening up a little at the bar that night; I was half hoping he’d join her in a little victory dance, but I guess it wasn’t to be. ;-)
 

I too loved the jogging scene--he looked soooo cool running! Like you said, Prinny--virile and athletic. I was like oh my gosh take me now! Right there in the street! Sweat and all! Lol. Thanks for getting a shot of that, Jean.

I agree about Angela's outfit. I'm surprised she hasn't been asked how much she charges for certain services yet.

I hate the kind of violence they had so much of in PdG, but the martial arts moves I can take. (I remember that scene twoard the end of LT where Alcides was fighting off Dr. Dan with those kinds of moves--interesting to watch.) Although it bothers me what Salvador was fighting for; here I write to bars and places that serve alcohol to try and talk some sense into them and get them to go OUT of business, and he makes it so they don't have to pay rent for a year! Aarrghh! I would be fuming in a place like that, what with the alcohol and suggestive dancing. Yet he is enjoying being there and fighting for its existence. Oh well. At least it's not a huge part of the show.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder