Tuesday, March 17, 2009

El Cuerpo del Deseo, Tues, March 17 - It's the end of the road for Isabel; Ángela has her baby

PJ/S and Isabel are enjoying their idyll at the beach while the police close in thanks to the odious Walter.


They dance...


Make love for the last time...

The next morning PJ/S finds out that the police have come.

They are stopped before they can get away but PJ/S overpowers the policeman.

A car chase follows in which PJ is sometimes Mario and sometimes the old geezer.

Finally, Isabel decides that this is the end. She closes her eyes, takes her hands off the wheel and the car goes out of control and flips into the water.

Since the geezer probably couldn't carry Isabel, it's Mario who gets Isabel out of the car and carries her onto the beach.

Isabel says that she has never been happier than on this day and dies. PJ turns into the geezer and I guess he dies again so he can be with Isabel forever.

Fortunately, there is time for all this before the police show up.

Salvador's body isn't dead so he goes to the hospital.

Ángela has her baby and everyone but Walter and Rebeca are celebrating when the police arrive with the news about Isabel.

The loathsome Rebeca screams, faints and puts on her usual performance.

Labels:


Comments:
Yup, things are finally coming to an end. On the bright side, no more old geezer ;).

I enjoyed the dancing at the beach. Nice moves there from Isa and Sal.

Hey Jean, don't forget to keep updating LT when you can. I'm waiting for your summaries before I watch the show.
 

Thank you Jean ...you've chosen some of my favorite photo shots of Salvador....thanks so much and yes a sad end to glorious novela and a wonderful Mario marathon...I have loved it all....Thanks so much for all the hardwork and devotion...
Soulcatgirl ;)
 

Great pictures, Jean--thanks for all the recaps.

I have enjoyed this novela for the most part except I got fed up when Salvador suffered that terrible beating by those thugs--the time right after he was wolfing down his breakfast and went outside as peasant Salvador and didn't have his martial arts skills to defend himself. I just couldn't believe they showed such violence, where he was held back and punched in the stomach over and over. I became disillusioned with the whole show then but am still watching to the end because I must see Mr. Dreamboat.

I wrote a blog entry about Cuerpo, which I will post Friday on my homepage. Ever since getting high speed Internet, I have been doing a "video pick of the week" feature on my blog. I've done music videos, TV, etc. and then for the past 3 weeks have been doing my Mario novelas. I started with La Traicion, then did PdG, and this week I will do Cuerpo (I'll post it after the finale). I've written each one as a sort of review of the show, gearing it toward people who aren't familiar with Latin TV (which is everyone I know, lol), and included some of my favorite YouTube videos at the end of each entry. If you want to read them, feel free to visit my homepage at www.geocities.com/cindybin46.

Jean, as CC said, don't forget to update LT! (I'm sure you haven't forgotten!) I even mentioned you in my LT blog on my homepage, and put a link to the site for your summaries!
 

This was really a bittersweet episode. Too bad PJ/S & Isabel's time actually loving each other was so brief. I felt a little cheated, actually. But, that's the way of telenovela wrap-ups, as we've seen many, many times before.

I've really had all I can stand of Rebeca. Would someone please kill this woman already? Will it be Walter who does the deed????? I can't help but think these two will turn on each other in the end.
 

Jean: Loved the pictures of PJ/S by the window and the ones after the accident. Thanks. Too bad he's going back to his neanderthal state.

cc: I enjoyed their little honeymoon and watching them dance. Mario seems to be a very smooth and natural dancer. Unfortunately, like Marie Celeste said, the good times were too short.

Cindybin: thanks for the link. I'll have to check it out.

Marie Celeste: Tia Rebecca's screeching gets on my last nerve. She's one thing I won't miss from this show.

Prinny
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder