Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Amor Monday December 14, 2009: ENDA shoots to the top of the best cellar list

Friday: Carlota is all tied up in a cellar with Alonso, looking a bit nutsy himself, pouring some drink down her throat and generally gloating that he has found her out. She begs him to let her go, offering money (no thanks, he has plenty) and telling him to think of his wife and daughter (no fears, they’ll never find out) and offering maybe herself (no thanks, you make me want to puke).

How does it feel to be controlled by someone else, to have no power? He asks, smiling.

I don’t know how Carlota feels, but I’m feeling pretty great right now. On with tonight’s show:

Diana, who has unexpectedly dropped in on Orlando, says I just wanted to talk, is that so bad? Orlando says everything connected with you turns out bad. She comes on strong to him, caressing him, and he backs up. She says things between us have changed, our secret is out in the open, and there’s our son we have together. She smooches his hands and says she remembers all those hot times. She drops her jacket, revealing some shoulder. Poor Orlando is trying to fight her off, but suddenly it seems like she has thousand arms.

Orlando says You go shouting from the rooftops that Camila is a golfa, and look at you, you’re way worse. That does the job. Diana turns her back, arms folded, wounded. He says that the disrespect that Em has for you is even less than you deserve. He tells her to get out and she gits, spitting rancor as she goes.

Split screen of Camila at home, leaning on her suitcase, undecided, and Rafa packing his and sighing.

Inez is shyly walking with her secret admirer. It seems like he wants to have lunch together. She titters okay, but next time her place. Into this sweet little scene comes Diana running. She wants Inez to come eat with her, so she can talk, but Inez says she just promised Juancho. Diana says cancel. Juancho graciously says we can do it another time. Inez stands her ground and says I’m going to have lunch with Juancho and you can come talk afterwards.

Camila is ready to go and Orlando has come to pick her up. Romina tells them bye, and don’t forget to buy me all the stuff on my list. Orlando tells her the agent has the keys to her new place. Whoopie claps Romina. They say they don’t know how long they’ll be gone and off they go. Alone, Romina is ecstatic that she can play house alone with Em now.

Angelica is picking up papers from Orlando’s desk and finds the slim manila envelope that holds her book. In all these months in Real del Monte, it looks like she’s only managed to turn out a 50-pager. He didn’t even care enough to read it, she sighs. And wouldn’t you know, just then the phone rings and it’s that skunk Dario. Hey, he’s in Pachuca and can drive over for lunch. No need, says Angelica. He says oh, but you’re so important to me.

She tries to wave him off by saying she’s the only one in the office and she can’t leave. He says he’ll bring food and he’s dying to talk about her book. She caves and says okay, but make it short.

Oh boy, we’re back where we want to be, namely in a dark dank cellar where somebody has turned on a fog machine. Carlota says I’m not scared of you or anybody else. Alonso says shut up and listen, and the he begins to read her Arcadia’s letter about how Carlota did in Inaki.

We are treated to all kinds of effects, the late Arcadia in sort of a light blue fuzzy light doing an echoey voiceover of what she’s writing, the image hovering over Carlota, who says would you believe that low-life woman? Shut up! says Alonso again, and now he takes up reading. Soon it’s Arcadia’s voice again and we see a ghostly-colored reenactment of her trip to the market and how she saw Carlota buying something, and how she asked the seller what that herb was, and how she found out it could stop a person’s heart.

Chris rings Natalia's doorbell and she, in high strappy heels, a form-fitting dress and of course her tumbling curls, answers and hugs him in greeting. They go in, and a complete stranger, a man, stops on the sidewalk and asks himself out loud Who is that woman that Padre Chris is greeting so tenderly?

Another thing about Real del Monte: The people there talk to themselves. Out loud.

Romina is on the phone with Diana. She says she understands, but she feels split loyalties; it’s her mother and her mother-in-law after all. Plus she didn’t like that Diana used her wedding to air her grievances. Diana said she just couldn’t help it, it was making her blood boil. Romina says but didn’t you think it would create a problem between you and me? Diana says you mean you and Em don’t want to talk to me?

Romina says I can’t receive you in my mother’s house, and if Em doesn’t want to talk to you, that’s his decision. I really miss you, but if that’s what my husband says, that’s what I have to do. Diana says but I really need you. We can meet secretly. Romina says you know my situation with Em is delicate. But maybe with my mama gone, things’ll get better.

Gone? Where? Diana wants to know. With who? Romina says I don’t know how long she’ll be gone, but when she gets back, Em and I will be in the house Orlando got for us. A house??? Diana says. It’s wonderful says Romina, well, gotta go now, buh bye. She clicks off the phone while we hear Diana still ranting on the other end and saying If she went somewhere with Rafa, I’ll kill her.

Chris asks Natalia how things are going with the investigation into The Will. Natalia’s girlfriend Ivonne is there too, hanging out. Natalia says Alonso hasn’t had any luck so far. Chris says he hopes all this gets found out before he leaves. For where? asks Natalia. Chris doesn’t know yet. Natalia says it looks like they’ll be in Real del Monte a while, Alonso really likes it. Chris asks where he is, and Natalia says she hasn’t seen him since morning.

Paloma is visiting Licha, the girl who sniffed the paint thinner, in the hospital. Licha begs her not to drop her from the art class. Paloma says of course not, but you have to promise not to sniff any more art supplies. Licha says but I like to. Paloma says we have to work on that together. Well, says Paloma, I have to go because my aunt gets really cranky if I’m late for lunch.

Carlota says just because I bought some herb in the market doesn’t mean I poisoned anybody. Arcadia’s voice starts up and we have flashbacks of her going to Carlota’s house to blackmail her about Inaki’s death. Arcadia says she should have gone to the police, but she needed money.

Closeup of present-day Carlota grimacing like she’s going to bite someone.

Long-gone Arcadia continues: I didn’t realize what evil that woman is capable of. I am writing this letter in case anything happens to me. If it does, you’ll know she was responsible.

Alonso folds up the letter. He says to Carlota Is there anything you want to say before…
Before what? says Carlota.

Musica de suspenso! The violins scrape furiously. Greenish light darkly illuminates the basement. Alonso turns his back, then turns to approach Carlota, a small earthenware pitcher in his hand. He sneers.

Em is at the hospital desk, paying Licha’s bill. Paloma comes by and sees him. They chat a little about Licha being better, then Paloma says I understand you’re moving to your new home with Romina in a week. Em says yes, and I won’t be able to look across the street and see you every day.

Paloma says it’s painful to see you. Anyway, I don’t think the young girl you knew exists anymore. I don’t believe in happy endings anymore. The day you married Romina, I lost all my illusions. The girl who believed love conquers all has died.

I still love you, Em says. Paloma says but what use is that? Em says maybe one day we can be together again. Both are tearful by now, natch. Paloma says I don’t believe it. It’s happened to me twice now - first with Inaki who died the day of our wedding, and now this with you.

Em says our love will last forever. Paloma says you are beginning your new life, and I have to go make mine. Our love isn’t eternal.

Em is holding her face, caressing it lightly with his thumb when who should walk into the hospital but Gabriel because people in Real del Monte hang out at the hospital a lot. Maybe the cafeteria food is really cheap. He studies them thoughtfully. He’s not talking aloud to himself, or even thoughtbubbling, but I can read his mind. Say, he’s thinking, this might make a great subject for another swell drawing! I could even do it on velvet, maybe put some glitterglue for the teardrops.

Diana has materialized at Rafa’s office and is yelling at him for going out of town with Camila. Rafa retorts that he’s going to the ceramics convention in Valle de Bravo and no, Camila isn’t coming. Diana says I know Camila is going out of town and I’m not stupid. Rafa says she’s going to the U.S. with Orlando.

Ha! says Diana. Now you’re the one who got left for someone else. Rafa says get out. I’m tired of you putting on scenes. You’re not allowed in my office from now on.

Diana scoffs and points to her wedding ring. She says I’m you’re wife. Rafa says but you’re not anything at this factory, or for me. Get out!

Orlando and Camila are eating at a casual outdoor café overlooking a scenic parking lot. He tells her that Diana tried to seduce him, and that it was the second time. He wants her to know so she won’t feel bad about Diana, who’s the bad one in town, not her. Orlando thinks that Diana’s sending Em to Monterrey was the best thing that could have happened to him, so he wasn’t under her influence. Camila says maybe people are just born the way they are. She brought up Romina, but Romina’s very much like Samuel.

Orlando says maybe she’ll grow out of it. Camila is doubtful, but she hopes being a mother will change Romina.

Romina is walking along a tree-shaded sidewalk and runs into Lili, who snarks at her about not being on bed rest. Romina brags that she’s going to see her new house, and unfortunately she’s going to be her neighbor. But when she and Em have their second child, she’ll need a bigger house in a better neighborhood.

You won’t be having one with him, I assure you, snipes Lili. They trade insults. Lili tells Romina how bad pregnancy makes her look, her skin, her weight gain. Romina brushes by her, but looks doubtful.

Joel stops by the shop and tells Monica he’s leaving town for a while, but when he comes back, he wants to have a long talk with her.

Gabriel has brought Licha a drawing pad and a set of chalks to draw with. She is thrilled and tries one out. He points out that these don’t require thinner or any kind of chemical.

Paloma has come home and is astonished that Carlota isn’t there for lunch. Felipa doesn’t know where she is.

Back to the green-glowing cellar. Alonso pours some of his potion down Carlota’s throat. She struggles and says I didn’t kill him! Alonso pours more and says I know you did, and you have to pay for it. You’re going to feel just what he felt.

Carlota gasps and laughs. You should have seen how happy he was, she says. He thought he’d won, investigating the inheritance. He thought he’d vanquished me when he married Paloma.

A: Shut up!
C: That night he drank everything – everything! – that I gave him. That belladonna is great stuff and it doesn’t leave a clue.
A: You’re an evil woman.
C: Not evil, just a woman who always gets what she wants.
A: Well this time you’ve failed. How long will it take you to die? You’re going to suffer hours of terrible pains, of gasping for air.
C: Same as Inaki felt.
A: Rot in hell!

He leaves. Carlota struggles against her bonds.

It’s bright and sunny out, and Alonso has a nice white Mercedes. But he’s anguished. He leans on the car’s hood and, looking heavenward, tells Inaki that’s he’s avenged him. He covers his eyes and sobs.

Carlota has escaped! Chin down, her eyes shooting fire, she slowly sneaks up on him and wham! whaps him a powerful one on the back of the head with a big chunk of wood. He staggers and looks back at her.

Captions: Gritos. Ruidos.

Both reeling, they stare at each other like castmembers of the Night of the Living Dead. A truck drives by, and Carlota shoves Alonso in front of it.

Alonso is left on the street, one shoe off, blood pooling under his face. The truck driver jumps out, looks at him, and runs back to his truck and screeches off. Closeup of Carlota looking evil but also relieved.

Chris is leaving Natalia’s house. She has to go on an errand near the church, so can she walk with him? They both wonder where Alonso got to. Maybe his cell phone batteries died. Natalia says if he’s not home when she gets back, she’ll start to worry. Across the street, the same fellow who wondered aloud why Chris was so friendly with her is knocking on a door. He watches them leave together and asks himself what’s going on with them. We see he has a Madonna statue in his hands. Is that the same man who along with his wife gifted Chris with a statue the other day?

Paloma is remembering Mac giving her her pearl necklace and putting it on her. She remembers sobbing over Inaki dead in bed. How happy my mother was to give me this necklace, thinking that I would be happy with Inaki. And I wasn’t even able to find happiness with Emiliano.

German shows his new red convertible to Em, who says they must be paying him very well. German wants to take him for a spin, but Em says Romina’s not doing well and he has to stay with her. German teases him that now he’s married, he has a good reason to want to be at home.

Em says quite the opposite. He leaves as early as he can.

Dario and Angelica have finished up the sushi he brought. He wants to know when they can do it again, and she is unenthusiastic. He says give me a copy of your book and I’ll look at it, and then we can do dinner. Okay, she says wearily, and gets it for him. When she’s not looking, he gloats over the manuscript.

We see Gabriel returning to his studio when Don Eugenio calls. He says he’s transferred the money for Paloma’s paintings into Gabriel’s account and wants Gabriel to go get it out in cash and give it to Paloma. Gabriel says sure. Don Eugenio says keep me posted on her progress.

Paloma has given up on waiting for Carlota and tells Felipa that she’s going to go out and tell Carlota that she’ll be back. Felipa says Why don’t you like me? Paloma is surprised, as she was being very polite. Felipa says she knows Paloma is upset Rufi is gone. Paloma explains that it’s nothing to do with Felipa, it’s just that Rufi is like a grandmother to her and it’s not fair that Carlota let her go just because she asked for a few days off.

Felipa says how did you know? Paloma says I talked to Rufi. She’ll be back in a week. Felipa says and I’ll be out in the street. Paloma says I don’t know what will happen when Rufi comes back to town, but I do know that in two months (is that when her birthday is?) she and I will be moving out of town, and my aunt will need help in the house. Felipa beams. Gracias, señorita!

Señorita! Paloma repeats the word, surprised. I’m a señorita now and not la niña Paloma.

Edmundo is discussing Mac’s medication and Carlota with Rufi. He thinks a sister wouldn’t kill another sister, but that maybe she was trying to control how fast she got better. Rufi says Mac never could rely on her health, and so Carlota was able to control her.

Carlota is staggering along, clinging to a rock wall and dry heaving. A tax driver comes by and stops to help her. She says take me to a hospital!

Edmundo tells Rufi you better forget what you know about Mac and about Carlota, because if what you suspect is true, your own life is in danger. Rufi gasps.

The taxi driver brings Carlota to the hospital. The emergency staff set her in a wheelchair and a bunch of them run down the hall with her.

Paloma is visiting Dr. B. She asks him if Rufi can stay in his house. He says of course, and you too. Paloma says she can’t until she’s 18, but she’s so grateful about Rufi.

Back to the hospital: Carlota is starting to rave vaguely. The doctor says they’re going to pump her stomach. Carlota begs him repeatedly not to tell her family that she’s there. Don’t tell anyone!

Natalia comes home and Ivonne tells her Alonso hasn’t come back yet. Natalia is worried.

Paloma is in church asking God why bad things happen to good people, like her for example. What doesn’t she understand that she’s supposed to? Why does everyone she loves go away? Please don’t let her fall in love again.

Padre Chris comes by her pew and she tells him why she’s so sad. She’s holding the pearl necklace. He asks her where she got it. She says from her mother, her father gave it to her. Padre Chris says are you sure it’s from him? Paloma says it’s from the man my mother said was her true love, and she also told me I was born from love. My father was the only man she loved. Although maybe he didn’t love her the same way, or so it seemed when I saw him.

When I found this necklace this morning, it really came over me. I miss her so much and wish she could give me a hug. Chris says I’m here – can I give you a hug? Please, says Paloma, hug me as if you were my father. He does.

The doctor tells an improved Carlota that they got her just in time to avoid a heart attack. Her heart was racing. They are going to run tests to find out what she was poisoned with. I was poisoned? Says Carlota. The doctor says you told us so yourself. Who poisoned you?

Carlota turns her head away. Nobody. The doctor says don’t be afraid. I can call the police right now. Who was it?

Avances: Paloma wonders where Carlota is. Natalia wonders where Alonso is. The doctor says the police should be called and Carlota’s eyes open wide.

Labels:


Comments:
Man, if I could, I'd pay you to come up with titles for my recaps. You are soooo good. Another score, Maggie. Will read rest of recap later.
 

When I saw Carloca out in the street, I shot up from my couch. From here on end it seems like the episodes are going to be action packed.

Actually, I thought that if Alonzo did away with Carloca it would be too good for her. So I was a little bit glad she got away. She's so evil. I have to hand it to Leticia Calderon for her acting.

All that stuff she said to Alonzo was so cold hearted -- she truly has no feelings. I'm sure the hit and run guy will pop up at a later date to implicate her.

Did she take the letter that Arcadia wrote from Alonzo?

~Caborita
 

Stellar title Maggie! Amazing. Wonderful recap - you captured every word and nuance perfectly. Thank you for including all of the dialog.

Having missed the last week of shows, I was not expecting to see Carlota as Alonso's prisoner. I thought the belladonna force-feeding was grim and though I didn't feel much pity for Carlota, wanted it to stop. Was it better that Alonso knew the truth before he died? Knowing how Inaki suffered must have broken his heart. Ack.

Diana
 

Oh Man Maggie...what a recap!!!
This episode was a rollercoaster of suspense and ....huh? How did Carloca get out???? I laughed so hard when she was still "tied up" and trying to make herself barf. But the TN Gods were not done...dun dun dun (I mean), we get to actually see her barf...YUCK. Had I been acting in that previos seen, I would have lost my chilaquiles on myself...good job though. Did Alonzo really get hit by the truck? Or what??? I guessed I missed it if he did. Looks like he only was injured from "rolling over" to the other side of the calle. Note to self...don't get hit by a truck in Mexico...you will be left for dead even though someone else saw you get pushed by a purple psycho people killer! That driver would have had to have been typing in his Caray Caray comment on his mobile phone with his head backwards to miss that one. Well, I am confident Carloca will come up smelling like a purple rose as I am sure she will concoct a good enough story for Real Del Monte and the good doc.
 

Maggie--A real tour de force, congratulations.

Carlita--Not only does a truck hit you and leave you for dead, but no other cars drive along that street except a taxicab who takes Carloca, who was on the sidewalk, to the hospital. Talk about unfair.

We didn't see any light bulbs turn on over Padre Juan when Pal told him how she got the pearl necklace. At least he hugged her in a fatherly way.

I'm pretty sure the stranger was the same one who came with his wife to give the church his carving.
 

Maggie, I loved your recap, starting with the title! I especially enjoyed your snarky remarks about the hospital cafeteria serving cheap food and about Gabriel planning a drawing using glitterglue for the teardrops.

As soon as Alonso raced out of the cellar, I worried that he hadn't taken Arcadia's letter with him. But did Carlota, in her dazed state, manage to pick it up? And how did she manage to escape and hit Alonso with such force when Padre Juan fell almost immediately to the floor and couldn't really move after he drank the belladonna-laced water? Damn, my beanie just isn't adequate for this!
 

Great recap Maggie! Thanks! What an upsetting episode - I really didn't want to see Alonso killed, ay! And how did Loca get out? I do agree dying this soon would be too easy, dying in general would be too easy on her. She should suffer for a long, long time and everyone should know what she's done. I hope that will happen in the end. If Rufi can stay alive, though, it does seem like the pieces may come together.

That part was so intense I'm still reeling from it.
 

Is Carloca now Jason from the Friday the 13th movies.She was tied up quite well and seconds later we see her escape captivity not believable.

Also the driver did not see the other person push Alonso in front of him?

Disappointed with the writers when they were doing so well.

The guy who saw Cris greet and leave with Natalia was the same guy with his wife who gave the religious artifact to Cris and Benito.

I guess the way they made him stand out in his comments he will play a big part later.

Loved how RoMEna brushed off Diana.

Angelica how in the world can you trust that sleeze Dario with your manuscript.

The question concerning Arcadia letter i believe it's still on Alonso, probably in his back pocket.

Carloca was still feeling the effects from the belladonna, she didn't have time to check Alonso for the letter.

Cris while he was talking to Paloma did not look at the pearl necklace she was holding in her hands.

Paloma please stop talking about you're no longer a little girl, because you still act it.
 

Thanks for a wonderful recap Maggie love your title.
 

Maggie, your recap was top-notch starting with the title. Lots of laughs. You're right, Paloma's and Emiliano's rightful place of immortalization is a painting on velvet, with glitter glue tears.

So Alonso didn't tell Natalia anything about the inheritance? Oh, you people...try to help yourselves! At least he probably still has the letter on him, and maybe when he's found, Germy will get suspicious...but will he say anything?

I assume the truck driver fled because he was afraid of being arrested or whatever after hitting Alonso. Obviously stupid, but not wholly unbelievable.

It can't possibly still be two months until Paloma's birthday. It was two months away when Eduardo left Realoco del Monte. Maybe it's two months until Rodolfo is moving to Mexico City.
 

I know, when is that girl going to be 18 already?

If Cris had looked at the necklace that would have clinched it. Hmmm.

From the other night I did think it was funny that Germy had the same car-buying rock music as Emoo.
 

Julia i agree it's believable why the truck driver would flee. It is not believable that he did not see the resident Purple mass murderer push Alonso into his path.

Who is Eduardo did i miss him?

As for slimeball German getting suspicious, he would only use the information to his advantage.

Enjoyed Liliana digs at RoMEna saying the baby won't look like Emiliano. Liliana seems to know to what lengths RoMEna will go to to get her way.

Too bad she's not the main heroine instead of Paloma.
 

Maggie, thanks for your laugh inducing recap. Wonderfully on spot as always.

Don't know why Alonso didn't tell Natalia the big news about Pal's inheritance. But he probably kept Arcadia's letter a secret from Natalia since he planned to off Carloca. Even under the influence of belladonna, Carloca seems to have some superhuman powers. How did she manage to free herself. Either she used those supergirl powers or Alonso was not a Boy Scout and never learned how to tie a proper knot. And she quickly found a convenient weapon and the strength to stun poor Alonso. Beanie time.

Angelica's decisions are downright dumb. We know she is depressed over Orly and she thinks he never read her manuscript but why would she let herself be around someone like Dario who used her and broke her heart. She's a therapist for goodness sake. And I'm not even going to think about her giving Dario her only copy of her manuscript. Beanie time.

Romina didn't lose a second getting off of bedrest and risking losing the baby once Camila was out of the house.

I thought Chris saw the pearl necklace in Pal's hand but his reaction was nonexistent, it's hard to tell if he was positively impressed by Pal's words or he didn't see the necklace after all.

Tonight should be a crazy episode as well. How will Carloca lie her way out of everything and when will they discover poor Alonso's body and who will think dear Carloca was responsible for his death?

GinCA
 

I saw Alsonso toss the letter on the table. I don't think it's on him. Carlota seemed too out of it to have seen it, but she's a survivor, so who knows?

Senior moment here. Who is Eduardo?

Loved this recap, Maggie. Mindreading, super title, dialogue + atmosphere. Thanx

Jackie
 

EXCELLENT recap and title, Maggie. I knew as soon as I saw Carloca come around that corner that Alonso was toast. Really, with so many episodes to go, it was the only way to keep Loca in the clear.

For those asking who Eduardo is, I don't think there was an Eduardo in Maggie's recap. It's Edmundo, the ancient mariachi, who's advising Rufi she runs the risk of being offed if she goes back to Real del Monte.
 

EXCELLENT recap and title, Maggie. I knew as soon as I saw Carloca come around that corner that Alonso was toast. Really, with so many episodes to go, it was the only way to keep Loca in the clear.

For those asking who Eduardo is, I don't think there was an Eduardo in Maggie's recap. It's Edmundo, the ancient mariachi, who's advising Rufi she runs the risk of being offed if she goes back to Real del Monte.
 

GinCa Cris did not see the pearl necklace but maybe tonight he will at least we hope.

The taxi driver sees carloca walking along the sidewalk staggering.

He doesn't see the body of Alonso in the street?

I hope that doctor who treated Carloca does call the cops.Anyway they will keep a record of her being admitted and the reason why she was treated.

Can someone tell us who Eduardo is?

Angelica is not exactly the brightest therapist is she?
 

Can someone post how to delete duplicate comments. I did it successfully once in the past but can't seem to get that little garbage can to show up now.
 

I don't know about you guys, but reading this blog helps me stave off the suspense for tonight's episode.

Maggie, your recap is on the money. Thanks!!

~Caborita
 

Yes, I meant Edmundo, not Eduardo. I guess my fingers are still trained to type Eduardo as in "Eduardo, mi amor!"

How does therapist Angie not see what Dario is doing to her? If her book is called "How to recognize manipulation" it's no wonder it's so short.
 

Thanks Novelera i was racking my brain trying to remember who Eduardo is.

Edmundo was giving Rufi good sound advice.Rufi life is in danger because she knows Cris is Paloma's father. Now she suspects her of doctoring Mac's medicine to keep her under her control.

Rufi needs to comeback because now that Alonso is dead, no one else knows what Carloca is capable of doing.
 

I think you can only delete your comments if you are signed in to blogger. Then you see a trash can next to comments you made (while signed in as the same thing). I could be wrong, though.
 

Anon 3:24: your comment really made me whoop. I didn’t think about how Alonso would still be lying in the street when the taxi came by! Hmmm… Carlota’s too sick to drag him into some bushes, so yeah, he had to be there.
 

Maggie he was driving so slowly too how could he not see Alonso body?
 

Thanks for the blog! I read Spanish some but have a terrible time with spoken Spanish and a friend advised me to watch Spanish television. I LOVE ENDA (watched for about 2 weeks) and your recaps help me to understand the plot, so I can catch more of it.

I'm hooked!

t
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder