Friday, January 22, 2010

Sortilegio January 21, 2010 It's a Sack of Potatoes, It's a Bag of Trash--No it's MJ--Or is it?

From Yesterday
MJ sleeping and dreaming.

Alex is at the hospital talking to the nurse. Hernan walks in looking very serious. He has something that Alex needs to see with his own eyes.
There is no scar! So that means…..It must be Sandra! Viewerville breathes a big sigh that we don’t have to sit through two more weeks of that. Hernan comments that someone took the time to sandblast her tattoos. Alex is relieved because he realizes that MJ must be alive! Oh happy days! She’s ALIVE!

Today:
SMJ is painting like a 2-year old. Bruno walks in to spoil the mood. He kisses her on the cheek. She turns away. Why do you avoid my kisses? (Maybe it’s because you are total slimeball and you have bad energy.) Oh wait, it’s because she’s not an easy woman. She’s going to make him work for it. He play acts the gentleman. Now there’s a stretch. She says he’s joking. He must do it again with feeling. He gets on his knees and tells her that he’s profoundly in love with her. She giggles. I want to barf.

Alex tells the family that it is Sandra and not MJ that was dropped off at the house like a sack of potatoes. Alex thinks that since Sandra was in a coma they needed MJ for something. Alex wants to know about this Jorge “Freddie” Kruger. Hernan has read several of his scientific papers. His work is in memory erasing. Pedro, not crying (for the moment), says it can’t be. Oh but it can be. Alex tells everyone that Dr. Evil is the new husband of Elena. Hernan says he is a well known scientist but his methods are not necessarily approved of by the medical community. So basically Dr. E-vil is a mind erasing monster that doesn’t give a rat’s patootie about anybody but himself. Yes, I think that sums it up pretty well. Pedro wants to know if he is doing these experiments on MJ. Uh, yeah! It’s obvious that Pedro must have taken the short bus to school.--without his helmet. Alex thinks they need a PLAN. Good thinking. Hernan is concerned that seeing Alex could put her into shock. He tells Hernan not to worry. Everybody has to zip it. No talking to anyone about “The Plan.” Oh by they way, where is Bruno. Victoria our resident Queen of Denial says he’s in Toluca. But she is sure that he didn’t have anything to do with it. Talk about living in your own reality.

Bruno is arguing with Dr. E-vil. He says something about professional etiquette. Dr. E-vil says that Bruno can’t come to the party because Fernando and Alex are going to be there. Dr. E-vil doesn’t understand why Bruno is so upset.

SMJ and Bruno. Bruno the horn dog is trying to put the moves on her--again. He certainly is a persistent little bugger isn’t he? It’s a lover’s moon. She is trying to resist him. Why can’t we make love like before? She dreams of another but she can’t see his face. Bruno is trying his best but MJ is strong. She runs off and he says don’t go. D-E-N-I-E-D—again. Sucks to be you dude!

Dias despues at the fiesta

Porfirio and Tio are celebrating early with some tequila. We have a rodeo and rope tricks, and bronco busting. There are pretty girls in pretty dresses. SMJ shows up with Elena in a charra outfit. Thank God she wasn’t wearing that horrid pink creation that Slofia wore in FELS. Porfirio is very excited. He gives Dr. and Mrs. E-vil the stink eye and they have to go sit with the regular folks all back-of-the-bus. Alex and Fernando show up in their best rodeo attire. They go their separate ways so they won't look so matchy, matchy. Alex is casing the place from behind the SUV. Ah, he sees her. Elena greets Fernando. I need to talk with you. Is your boss here? He says no. (Background noise). Can we talk later? More fancy riding. I have no idea what Dr. E-vil says. And frankly, does anyone really care? Tio greets Fernando. He is happy to see him. Where’s Alex? Speaking of our hero, Alex is threading his way through the crowd keeping an eye on his mujer. Fernando is looking mighty fine. Actually the best he’s looked in this whole show. He meets “Sandra.” You can tell that Fernando knows it is MJ right away because he has that fish-out-of-water googley eyed look on his face that he does so well. Alex is still skulking in the background. Porfirio makes an announcement and introduces his nieta Sandra. (How embarssing). She stands up. Thank you everyone. She needs to practice her parade wave. I like her earrings. Fernando helps her down the stairs. MJ is going to ride a horse for some reason and rides to the center of the ring while riders make a circle around her. She looks like she is having fun. Fernando looks constipated. Nope, it’s the fish-out-of-water look again. I’d personally like to see more horses. Porfirio thinks things are going well. Alex watches.

Elena gives SMJ her pills. SMJ says she feels like she is starting to remember. Elena looks worried. Alex and Fernando meet up. It appears that she doesn’t remember anything.

Dr E-vil says she doesn’t remember anything. (See, what did I just say.) Her memory could be permanently erased. You should have more confidence in my abilities. We will maintain her condition at least one more month. I’m going to my lab. I vote for letting all the animals out so they can do experiments on Dr. E-vil.

Phone rings. Maura is calling. She, who will be redeemed when pigs fly, has been trying to call Elena all day. Bruno changed his number and I can’t reach him. Are you crazy for dropping off MJ at the Lombardo house? Ruh roh Scooby Doo, Elena is impactada. What!? Elena has a light bulb moment and says it was Sandra. Oh noes! What is going on? Elena says something that we don’t hear. She calls her husband a bad name and hurrys to confront him in his lab. Why did you lie to me? She was dropped off like a bag of trash. We are in this together. Why didn’t you tell me? He looks at her like “shut the hell up .” I am legend in my own mind. Don't you know that by now. Get the hell out. She stomps out.

SMJ who must have gone to the Gabriella Escandon School of Art is “painting” if you can call it that. More red! Let the feelings flow! Bruno the stalker walks up and disturbs her again. He’s all snuggly. They talk about the party and about Fernando. Fernando is handsome. I like him. Why do you ask me all these questions?

Alex is watching Elena and Fernando. If he had ordered the mood ring with the built in multi-directional receiver from spys-r-us.com he would actually be able to hear what they were saying. If he had ordered it in the first 5 minutes he could have gotten it for only $19.95 (postage and shipping extra.) But no, he waited too long and it went back to the original price of three easy payments of $39.95. Elena tells him the story of Pedro and the twins. She’s not emotionally stable right now. I understand. We don’t know what happened. Loud background noise. Thank you for everything. Have a good trip back. Alex walks in with his hat over his face. Very incognito. What did she say? She told me everything. They take a cab home. Victoria is on the phone talking to Hernan. He’s trying to arrange treatment. The boys are back. I’ll call you later. We saw her. Felipa is excited.

Just when I thought we’d get through an episode with RaqHell, I was really disappointed when we beam to RaqHell and Roberto talking to the Judge. What a seriously weird way to conduct a hearing if that is what it was. Now the heifer wants her baby. She’s never even touched or looked at her. She’s not giving him anything.

Victoria can’t believe she didn’t recognize them. Fernando is right nothing good can come from this. Victoria believes that Bruno hasn’t had anything to do with this. Sometimes I just want to smack some sense in her. Fernando says that MJ’s mother talked to him and told me the story. She abandoned Pedro and MJ and Paula. She took Sandra. Blah, blah, blah, snore. Felipa can’t believe they took MJ to replace Sandra. I don’t see why that is just so hard for everyone to believe.

Chucho is going on about the situation. Alex shows up. Good news Pedro. He wants them to sit down. MJ is ok. The one they dropped off was Sandra. Pedro is crying. Big surprise.

MJ is playing pool with Elena and Bruno is “helping.” She’s having fun but not doing very well. Porfirio shows up unexpectedly and SMJ runs off to see him Bruno asks Elena what this is all about. She says she spoke with Jorge who told her about Sandra being dumped in Merida and was not dead after all. We transported her to Merida. Elena looks like she wants to kill him. Hey, heifer, take a number and stand in line.

Back at Lombardo Central Alex calls Mari into his office and wants her to find him a house to rent in Toluca under the name Nicholas something that I didn’t catch. And of course this is all TOP SECRET and part of THE PLAN.

Porfirio is outside with his nurse at the swingset. SMJ wants to know what he is doing here. He says that he is remembering when she was a child. She thanks him for the party and he is glad that she enjoyed it. He says he’s not doing well. She wants to know why he doesn’t like her mother and Jorge. He basically thinks Jorge is a scumbag. She is curious about the kind of clinic that he runs. He studies the nervous system and the brain. He wants her to find a man that is not interested in her money. Fernando is the guy. He’s nice. He’s decent. She wants to marry for love. He says whatever. It’s not real. He wants her to marry someone who will respect her and she should have lots of children. I like Fernando. She tells him about her boyfriend in Madrid. Who, Useless? He’s a good for nothing. No Damian.

Roberto is telling Paula what happened in court. All of a sudden Raquel wants the baby. Can you imagine what kind of life she will have with a mother that is an alcoholic? She knows other things about me. Paula wants to know what kind of things. Just things. Tell me. You don’t know anything. You are too innocent. Alex walks up. Alex wants to talk to Paula a minute. She tells him that Roberto is upset because Raquel doesn’t want him to have the baby. Alex changes the subject and tells her that he needs her to go on vacation with him to Toluca. She is excited. He says her father can come but nobody else. It’s all part of THE PLAN.

Tomorrow:
Arturo is asking directions and sees Joven Bruno.
Alex is spying
Victoria and Fernando smoochie face
Elena wants MJ to sleep with somebody

Labels:


Comments:
Can somebody tag it for me? Thanks. Plese fill in or add details. The sound was terrible in a couple of places.
 

Connie - Oh, girl! Awesome recap, a veritable snarkfest. Snarkalicious. You have your computer back and now you're cooking on all four burners. ;o)
I can't wait to watch this episode, to see if it is as good as your recap. I passed on last night's sob-fest but had a feeling tonight's show would be good.

My fav line from your recap: "I am legend in my own mind. " re: Dr. Freddy Krueger
BuaHahahaaaaaaa!
Could also apply to Bruno.

My word verification: brupetho (for Bruno the psychopeth? pethological nutter?
 

love this recap you made me laugh out loud here all by myself -- with the decoder ring. what delectable matching twinsies fer and alex were at the rodeo, my my my, but if I saw them like that in real life I'd think they were a couple. anybody notice those were the loudest mice on earth? they seemed to be roaring. watch out krueger they gonna get you and bite off you tiny feet (quote from kliban)
 

I had to drag out my old clunker. It works pretty good but it is just slow. I thought it was a great episode. Somethings' brewing that's for sure. I had such a hard time understanding Alex last night as well as Dr. E-vil. Maybe I was just tired. The background noise was terrible.
 

I sure can't spell this morning. I thought the same thing Melinama about our boys.
 

Hi Connie. Enjoyed your recap. Actually stayed awake to watch last night and thought Alejandro and Fernando were quite fetching in their cowboy garb. But how did Fernando grow a beard that fast?

Favorite line? "Maura, she who will be redeemed when pigs fly." Great one. Thanks crazy lady.
 

I thought the boys looked delicious in their cowboy gear, and yes, images of Heath and Jake from Brokeback Mountain did float through my brain...

I thought it was funny that Alex got all jealous of Fer getting to hang out with MJ. If only he had seen that slither up the leg move Bruno did on her earlier! Yikes!

And Bruno's pressuring Elena to convince MJ to be "friendlier" with him. Threatening that there is no proof that can link him to this whole kidnapping deal, and if need be, he'll turn them in. So tomorrow it seems that she encourages MJ to sleep with him. Blegh!
 

Oh my lord! Your recap was wonderful and hysterical. The whole decoder ring...connie, how do you do it?

The PLAN. So Alex is going under-cover with the help of Fer and now Paula. The new Mod Squad. With Elena so ticked off with her hubby from hell and Bruno mucking things up, this should get wrapped up sooner than later. Question is going to be how quickly MJ gets her memory back. Even if rescued, will she have to learn to love our hero all over again (like that won't happen) and wow, find out you have a baby you sort of remember?

Poor Roberto. Please tell me they aren't going to let the Rack get the baby and then she'll suddenly find her maternal instincts. It sounds like they are leading to one of those awful wrap-ups in a pretty blue bow that I said I would hate. That means Raquel NEVER has to pay for what she did? In any way? And what about poor Roberto? Will they doom him to stay with Raquel just to see the baby he's become attached to. No way would they wake Useless up and have him becoming the proud papa. I may be shopping for a new TV after I throw something through my current one if they do that.

Thought Pedro would be a little more concerned about Sandra. I mean after all, she's his daughter too. wonder what will happen to her?

Previews look fun. Looks like our man Arturo will unmask Bruno's role. From the look Alex gave Vic when she said Bruno couldn't be involved(maybe she's taking Dr. D's memory eraser pills?), he was pretty well suspecting it anyway. Could do without the Vic/Fer kissy face.

And where's my Cuco?????
 

Thanks for the recap Connie. I'm glad you had a fun, fast-paced episode. I too loved your assessment of Maura inability to be redeemed (hee, hee)

Bruno keeps trying to SMJ and still gets denied. I am hoping novela rules hold and his devious plans continue to fail. Oh the joy!

Because Alex is a bit emotional, we know the plan might not be followed. Moreover, Paula seems to have to be the voice of reason (how ironic). Though I must admit I'd love to see another Alex/Bruno fight with Alex beating the mess out of Bruno before Bruno goes to Hades.
 

I bet these last episodes are going to be pretty exciting. I like to slip quotes from movies in my recaps occasionally just to see if anyone catches it. And who doesn't love the TV commercials where everything is $19.95.
 

Connie, that was hilarious! Loved everything! LOL at the mood ring and MJ's painting comments.

Our guys not only looked good, but they're acting smart again. Thank goodness. So Alex is renting a house in Toluca as well now...wonder if we'll get another fight scene. I'd say Bruno deserves a punch.

Victoria, you seriously cannot be denying the obvious fact that Bruno is involved. MJ + kidnapped + memory loss + Bruno in Toluca = Bruno up to no good! Simple math.

Why is Raquel wanting the baby now?! She doesn't a) deserve it or b) want it. Poor Roberto.

Well, I need to catch up on reading comments. Be back later. :)
 

As much as we don't like Bruno you have to admit he's pretty smooth when he wants to be. I could see how she fell in love with him when he was courting her the first time.
 

Connie: Wonderful, snarky recap.

Agree that Alex and Fernando looked very handsome. However, is tucking one side of the shirt in while the other hangs a new fashion statement? I roared when you noted they went their separate ways so as not to appear so "matchy, matchy".

Is this the first telenova where the bad guys seem to outnumber the good? So many heinous people...

Diana
 

Diana- In MEPS we had: Bravo (and all his henchmen), Babs, Damian, Dr. Obregon, Hanibal, Camilo, Jairo, and Dominga. Plus we had Papa Elizalde who refused to see the truth (like Vicky), crazy Vlad, obsessed Gardenia, and Pricilla who straddled the fence (like Roberto).
 

Oh, and Lucio.
 

Diana:
I caught the shirt thing as well. It's not so much a fad right now, but probably when this was filming, it was a sort of a "in, cool" thing to do. I remember watching a few shows my sons were watching like Gossip Girl, real World or some other 20-something shows where the guys were doing it then. Most of the time it was tuck in the front and let the back hang out, but I've seen in done both ways. Our guys were being fashionable!
 

I thought the shirt thing was kind of sexy.
 

At least they don't do the saggy pants thing with their underpants showing. Gag! The only good thing about that look is if some gangsta tries to rob you, you can pull his pants down and run away! I really liked Alex's yellow shirt.
 

Connie, one of your best recaps, my favorite lines: “She giggles. I want to barf.”, “Sucks to be you dude!” “She, who will be redeemed when pigs fly,” “Blah, blah, blah, snore.” And on your post about David/Bruno courting SMJ, yes, it was nice to see the guy in a different and CHARMING mode. (Of course, he wasn’t fooling viewerville!) Wish he could play a galan sometime.

I have the same thing to say to Alex that we said to Nanda in MEPS, when trying to blend into a crowd, don’t use BRIGHT yellow! Duh.... But I forgive him because he was sooooo cute in the shirt and hat! I really like the character Alex, he always has a plan, a man of action! Reminds me of my husband, same type...not kidding! (also, I’ve see a few proverbial “gurneys” bopped in my day!)

Paula in on “THE PLAN”, she can’t keep quiet long enough to listen to the details of any plan! I’ll go Alex, no one would suspect an older gringo woman of being an operative, just call me....
 

Terrific recap, Connie. I especially liked the mood ring section!

DaisynJay, don't worry about Raquel. I don't think there's any way she'll get the baby, be redeemed, etc. NO WAY.

I was surprised that Alex is taking Paula and Pedro with him, but why not? Should be fun. Each day something new comes out.

As for MJ getting her memory back, all she has to do is stop taking the pills, and I think it's supposed to come back.

I actually hope that Sandra will also recover, and somehow we'll have both MJ and Sandra at the end. Don't know how they'd fit that in, though.

I thought MJ's painting "talent" was too much! Actually, overall I like her much more in her current state than as the old MJ.
 

SaMJ's painting was actually better than most of the stuff Paloma over on ENDA has been creating, and she's supposed to be a trained, talented artist! Lol! With so many great artists on every corner in Mexico, you'd think they could get one of them to do a series of partially painted pieces to have the actors fiddle around with.
 

If a drug addict goes into a coma like Sandra did, do they go through withdrawl from their drug of choice and wake up back to normal? I was just thinking about that for some reason. Maybe Dr. Carlos can enlighten us on that.
 

Connie...thanks for the wonderful recap. Some great comedy relief for a dreary, rainy day!!!

I am with ALL who loved the cowboy get ups!!!! Haven't liked that look since John Travolta in Urban Cowboy...This was definately mucho mejor. Anyone notice how both boys had the same side of their shirts tucked in just at the right place? And matching Rosaries? Will I be sent straight to hell if I find that muy sexy?
 

Connie thank you for a most thorough and entertaining recap. You have perfectly captured Dr. Freddy Krueger with the phrase, "I am a legend in my own mind".

I want one of those decoder rings. I think I'll take the 3 easy payments so I can have the ring at 6 times its original cost.

EJ, laughing out loud through my snorkel in not-so-sunny California.
 

we're all in agreement about the boys looking yummy-licious!

did anyone notice Ale's hat white at first, then grey when Fer asked if he was jealous?
 

As so many of you have said, including Hombre, today, the new and improved SaMJ is my favorite. She reflects a little more of the good side of her spunky little sister, without the screeching.

I am worried about Sandra. If anybody in this whole TN is really a victim and deserves to be saved, it's Sandra. Sickly child, emotionally abused kid who eventually self-medicates with drugs, let's give the girl a chance to bond with her sissies, and (sigh) Pedro.

Like daisynjay I was very disturbed that the writers did not give us an affective scene with Pedro realizing Sandra is alive. He cries about everything else, how about the recovery of his long lost daughter who is in a pitiable state?

My boyfriend Fernando was tres cute last night, but for heaven's sake, man, stop by an acting class on your way to the gym.

Also, shouldn't Cuco be part of the PLAN?

Finally, ITA with all of you who have said that you will be disappointed if they wrap all of the very messy storylines up in a tidy little bow. The writers created the complexities of the Roberto, Useless and Raquel triangle, OK, now clean this mess up with a fair-seeming ending.
 

EJ and all,

Cold, cold hearted parents....Pedro, Elena and Raqhell, not one ounce of compassion for their own flesh and blood. OK, Elena was mad about Jorge moving Sandra, but I think that she was just angry because she was left out of the loop. You know, maybe it IS Sandra who brings the redemption that we all seem to want. Being wild and on drugs is a very redeemable mistake.
 

Connie, this one was priceless! Thank you so much for all the snark and clever lines.

I still can't stand to see Bruno pawing MJ. His courting mood does nothing for me at all. And it's so scummy that he keeps trying to tell her they were doing the horizontal boogie in Madrid when it's a complete lie.

I can't remember if I saw it on ENDA or Sorti, but did anyone else notice Dr. Obregon doing a commercial last night with a couple of other people? It was hysterical. He had some kind of powder blue pants and powder blue plaid shirt on and he looked gayer than ever! Univision shows their commercials over and over so, if you missed it, maybe it will be on again.

Raquel is too awful to be believed. She had said she'd give Roberto the baby and now she wants everything. I don't know what's wrong with Roberto that he didn't immediately say he was getting a lawyer and asking for big bucks in spousal support.
 

To be fair, Pedro did say to Alex that Sandra is is daughter too and he wants Alex to give her the same expert medical care they were going to provide when they thought she was MJ.
 

Novelera- I think Roberto has very valid reasons for not demanding spousal support. For one, he wants to finally be his own man, not looking for handouts. For another, he doesn't think he stands a chance in court because Raq as mom has more rights than dad, and plus, he isn't even the bio dad. Plus he admittedly had a homosexual affair during their marriage, and despite her affair I think the courts would judge him more harshly. He knows this, and that's what he was hinting at with Paula the Innocent.
 

I saw Obregon too! Wasn't that a hoot?!
 

Vivi,

You feel like you get to know people here and I think that you are a very kind and fair person, but for me, Pedro's request for ALEX to provide the same medical care for Sandra as MJ is too little, too late! But, not to worry, I think that the writers have a big happy family ending for all the Salmaniegos (?) in store for us.... I can just feel it coming!

Forgiving and forgetting is something that I have had to work on in my life, can't you tell!!!!
 

Hey, again. ITA with ya'll. MJ is a more likeable character as Sandra. Maybe it's because as opposed to before, she is not hiding things from people; everyone is hiding the truth from her. She seems very sincere, sweet, and like
someone said, spunky in a good way.

Bruno, though I think he is a pretty good looking guy, still seems too icky when he is flirting and courting.

Roberto has really morphed into someone very praiseworthy. He knows he messed up, and he's trying to handle his problems very sensitively and rationally. ITA, Vivi, he has some pretty touch things against him. Custody is hard for him to get.

Elna, it is extremely not so sunny, here!
 

Actually, what I meant by Roberto asking Raquel for spousal support was to pressure her into giving him custody of the baby. We know how much Raquel likes dinero and how little she likes the baby, so it might have worked.
 

Vivi and all: I think Raquel just wants to get back at Roberto for having the relationship with Useless. She could care less about the baby at this point. She's like Romina on ENDA, have the nurse take care of the baby, she really won't have to do anything. But she knows it will hurt Roberto and that's what she wants. Sh m ay not be stabbing him again, but it would serve as a stab to the heart so to speak.
And maybe in that lala land she lives in, she believes Useless will appear on her doorstep one day and take her with bambino with open arms. By the lords of Cobal none of that better happen.
 

Loved the recap Connie. I'm glad this story is moving along. I hope Alex can get MJ out of there soon although I hope she can keep in touch with her abuelo. He adores her. So Vicky is once again in the state of denial concerning Bruno. Why won't she accept that he is a bad seed and rotten to the core. What more proof does she need? Per the previews, Bruno's plans blows up in his face yet again when he is spotted with MJ. Great plan you got there Bruno.
 

Cielo- It's not just that she doesn't have to hide things (actually she's hiding her memory loss from a lot of people including Porfirio). It's that she doesn't have the burden of providing for or protecting anyone. This is MJ as she should have been had she not been given the responsibility to care for her father and sister.
 

Daisynjay- Total agreement that this is all just payback on Raq's part. But even so, Roberto doesn't have a strong case in court given all the circumstances. I really wish she would conveniently fall off a cliff so that Roberto can have his baby. See, I'm not so kind and forgiving. :)
 

Go Vivi!!!

I based a lot of my comment on your quick response to the situation in Haiti...also noticed your photos of the Haitian children in your profile...
 

Connie love your recap and thanks again.

Cielo de Levy LOL at MJ + Kidnapped + memory loss + Bruno in Toluca = Bruno is up to no good.

Novelera yeah i saw Dr. O too on the commercial and started laughing. Maybe he is cast type or something.

The boys look good in their cowboy clothes.

Ok Vicki whatever air you are sucking in please stop, how in the world could you not think Bruno wasn't in on it. You know how much he hates Alex and still you want to deny it.

Seriously i can't take much more of her either.

Elena needs to die in the previews tonight she was encouraging MJ to sleep with Bruno.

What does her sleeping with Bruno with her memory erased do for Elena anyway.This is one sick and twisted woman.Paging Dr. Demented one quick and lethal injection for this heifer stat.
 

Anonymous, I can't remember the exact sequence, but Bruno is pissed because Sandra wasn't killed off so MJ would be declared dead. He told Elena she needed to do something, as SMJ's mother, to convince MJ to come around. When Elena waved him off, telling him it was his problem, he threatened to reveal the whole plot, and then said that his own tracks were well covered. Presumably, this threat to squeal galvanized Elena to try to get SMJ to sleep with Bruno.
 

Anon: Paging Dr. Demented one quick and lethal injection for this heifer stat.

LOL! Seriously, she needs one. But I personally think Dr. demented should get an injection before anyone else. Nothing good about that guy. Ugh. What a pleasure it would be to see them inject each other to death. Ok, no that's too violent for my own eyes to see. I twitch everytime I see someone get injected.

Novelera, thanks for filling that in about Elena. I have no hope for that woman.

Vivi, lol it would be great to have Raquel fall off a cliff. Also, ITA MJ as Sandra is who she would have been if she were raised with a good mother figure. She's much more youthful when she doesn't have to be guardian to Paula and Pedro.
 

Yeah Novelera Bruno thought that Sandra would die quickly since she's been declared brain dead.I the sequence you are talking about was when they were playing pool.

Stupid Bruno and his ego doesn't realize he didn't cover his tracks all that well. The twin exchange was one of his and Dr. Demented big mistake.Bruno's mistake was in telling Vicki in denial that he was in Toluca what a idiot.


Cielo de Levy i know Dr. Demented has to die for real but Elena needs to go now. This sick heifer is her mother her own flesh and blood.

She makes Raqhell look good to be mother of the year.
 

Anon, Elena definetely deserves a punishment for using Sandra and MJ. Can't get over my remorse for Sandra. Poor girl had a horrible life.

Why did it just occur to me that there are two pairs of twins in this show. Duh. Wow I'm slow.
 

Thanks, Connie. Hope your computer is back soon. Hub has been muy unhappy lately because he had a guy in to fix the computer , but the next day , the dark blue screen was back. Then, a guy came and installed a new hard drive , and Hub spent hours reloading his ''stuff.'' Then...the dark blue screen returned the next morning. He was on the phone with Dell most of the today. Fingers crossed. Hope we do not see that blue screen again. Hmmm...perhaps RaqHELL must die in order for Rob to get the baby. I loved the Brokeback Mt. comparison. Concerning the shirt-half-out look, Juan sported that look occasionally on FELS. I agree that Sandrajo is a more likeable character than old MJ. I like her look and her spunk. Maybe Bruno is coveting those scarves she always wears. She looks great in green. As for her artistic talents, at least she's better than Crabby in FELS. Remember those dark, disturbing works she produced ? I thought that Sandyjo might paint a portrait of her dream lover...That would have made Brunono craaazzzyyyy.
 

Hola, Cielo:
You, m'dear, are anything but slow. (Smile.) Can you believe Sandra's rotten karma. If this were real life Sandra might be saved but even with a lot of help she would always be fragile.

At least in our story MJ has plenty of money to help her sister, if Sandra survives. In this TN, which is full of difficult and down-right dreadful characters the plight of Sandra has really captured my attention.
 

thanks for the great recap and the comments. Don't know which is better ---reading this news, or suffering through the real TN. Although watching does have its perks: gorgeous hunks.

WIsh Pedro would wake up and get responsible, instead of dumping his stuff on others.

thanks again.
 

Elna June i feel the same for Sandra to be expose tothe tag team cold hearted monsters that Elena and Dr. Demented are i really feel for her.

I hope the writers don't kill her off i would be very unhappy.

I did like Elena hanging up on Maura that has been her only good moment so far.
 

Definitely no justice for the rich in Mexico--how soon they forgot that Raquel nearly KILLED Roberto. But. . .we haven't seen her drinking lately.
 

Connie: I'm late to the party but it was a blast. A 10 on the snark-o-meter. ; > )
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder