Monday, February 08, 2010

Sortilegio Monday February 8

Hello all,

I don't have a TV and so I usually go watch Sortilegio with a long-suffering friend who doesn't speak Spanish and is only mildly interested in Telenovelas but gives over her TV to me so I can watch and blog. (thanks Chris!) Today we're having blizzard conditions and I don't think I will be able to make it to her house. If my wifi is up tonight (sometimes it doesn't work in storms) I'll try to find Sortilegio chapter 88 on YouTube and get something up at least. Stay warm and dry, everyone!

Labels:


Comments:
Chavala - Don't worry about a thing. Riding out the bizzard is a far worse fate than us not getting our recap. We can all chip in and do a group recap if need be. Just stay warm, dry and safe.

You're a dear to get the topic started here, so we have a place to post.
 

"Stay warm, dry, and safe."--ditto!

The recap, or lack thereof, will take care of itself.
 

when Sortilegio finishes in the U.S, what is a good novela to watch?
Corazon Salvaje doesn't appeal to me; don't care for the historical ones.
Anything you can recommend I start to Tivo - can be afternoon or evening? I've only got room in my life for an hour of telenovelas.
Gracias
e-mail me at apple1492@optonline.net
 

Hi Chava, I thought it was MY week, so I'm about to post a recap!
 

Can't wait Melinama!

Anon- We are in need of some viewers and commentors over on HQEDNS. It's a comedy, but it's modern day. :) Think about it!
 

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your understanding and encouragement - I made it in today thanks to 4 wheel drive.

Melinama I'm so glad your posting. I'm looking forward to seeing what I missed:)
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder