Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Corazon Salvaje, 04/19/10

Sorry I have not been able to watch the show since last week and have not had a chance to catch up yet. Feel free to correct or add to my recap.

Regina is helping Dr. Pedro and Remigio tend to the sick. Dr. Pedro tells Regina that she can leave to rest, but she refuses. Remigio tries to convince her to leave. It's getting late and he doesn't want her to get home after dark. Regina finally agrees.

Aimee is taking a luxurious bath. Renato comes in and stares at her. Aimee turns on the charm and asks him to wash her back. It would be my pleasure he replies. He walks over picks up a rose and tears the leaves off and throws them in the tub. They then go at it like drunken monkeys.

Noel tells the sheriff that his client (Juan) acted in self defense therefore he should be set free. Sheriff informs Noel and Gabe that the guy was found dead this morning. Gabe gets pissy and asks him why were they not informed? Because they have just informed me replies sheriff. (What is his name?) Noel smells something fishy and asks to see the dead body. No can do replies the sheriff. Our policy is to bury them as soon as they expire to avoid any diseases. (I work for a long term care pharmacy. Some nursing homes instead of saying the patient is deceased will say they expired. I always found that odd) Anyway the sheriff says that Noel's client (Juan) cannot be set free. Noel promises that this will not be the final say and leaves.

Orca is getting drunk. He swears venganza against the Montes de Oca.

Gabe tells the fisherman about the injustice being done against Juan. They decide to fight for Juan and get him to be set free.

Orca asks Maria del Rosario if she wants to be set free. She nods. Come with me replies Orca.

The fisherman have marched to the jailhouse demanding Juan be set free. One of the guards run in scared and informs the policeman of the angry crowd outside. Policeman doesn't like what's going on and says to release Juan.

Orca gently leads Maria del Rosario into the house and tells her to go find her sister. Maria is scared.

Mob outside yelling to free Juan. Juan comes out. They let me go because I am innocent says Juan. He thanks the crowd for coming then turns to the guards and tells them it's not over.

Rod complains to Leonarda about Noel defending Juan. Does he not care about the honor of the Montes de Oca? Leonarda is in total agreement. She is tired of Noel. The lights go out and Leonarda goes frantic. Suddenly Maria del Rosario comes in yelling out Leonarda's name. Leonarda is freaking out and Rod looks like he's having another attack. Maria del Rosario tells Leonarda that she came for her. Come with me! Leonarda yells out to Maria del Rosario to go back to where she came from. Rod looks totally freaked out.

The guard asks the sheriff what are they now going to do about Juan. Nothing replies policeman. If Rodrigo Montes de Oca wants venganza against Juan then he will have to do it himself.

Leonarda lights the candles again. Rod asks if she saw what he saw. He starts talking about what he saw. Leonarda tells him to calm down. He is still nervous and says that this was not the first time he saw her. What do you mean asks Leonarda? I saw her before, but didn’t want to say anything. I thought it was all in my head.

Orca throws Maria del Rosario back into her cell and asks if she saw/talked to her sister. She says that Leoanrda told her to go away. She doesn’t care about me. Orca tells her that Leonarda never did.

Rod thinks that Maria del Rosario’s soul haunts the house. He can’t believe how Leonarda reacted in seeing her. Have you seen her before? Yes, replies Leonarda. I never told anyone else either. I didn’t want them to make fun of me or think I’m crazy. Maria del Rosario has never abandoned this house.

Orca yells to Maria del Rosario that her sister won’t be long in coming to see her.

Rod asks if Noel or Renato has ever seen her? No replies Leonarda. But I suspect that your daughters have experienced strange things. Especially Regina. She found a bouquet of gardenias in Maria del Rosario’s room. Why didn’t you tell me ask Rod? Because I didn’t want you to be anguished. You know I think of you first. Rod wants to know if they should share this information with the others. Leonarda says it’s best not to say anything. It’s best for everyone. Rod agrees.

Juan tells Gabe that the same cell he was locked up in was the same one that his father was in all those years ago. Juan has a lot to think about, but one thing is for sure. He is staying to confront his enemies.

Leonarda tells Rod that she will pray for Maria del Rosario’s soul to rest. Rod praises her. Leonarda tells him not to worry about anything. While he is close to her she will watch out for him. Thank you says Rod and kisses her hand. (you know she will not be washing that hand) Leonarda is angry at Orca and runs down to talk to him. She comes upon him and slaps him. How dare you allow Maria del Rosario to enter the house? Because of you Rod suffered a bad moment. Oh too bad replies Orca. Hopefully he goes crazy and leaves this house forever. Leonarda keeps hitting him. What do you want?! Orca says I want my old job back and you. It has been days since you last have visited me. You either do what I say or I will release the crazy one again. Leonarda locks the door and starts undressing. EEWWWWW!!!!

Noel comes to talk to Rod. Rod tells him it’s not the right time to discuss anything. Noel asks Rod if something is wrong. He notices that Rod is acting nervous and strange. Many things are on my mind replies Rod. You say I am imprisoned with my anger and hurt. But you have forgotten what I really feel. You have no idea how I felt with the rejection of Maria del Rosario. I really loved her. But it’s also her fault. For provoking this pain that I feel. She will never let me be. No yells Noel. You were the one who separated her from the man she loved. You are the one that destroyed them. You are the one that provoked this pain your feeling. You couldn’t get her love or her forgiveness. You are the one who sought this tragedy.

Gabe thinks about Estrella. Scenes of their first encounter and kiss.

Juan bathing in a tub thinking about Aimee. He wonders if she feels the same passion she felt for him in the arms of another.

Aimee and Renato in the tub enjoying each other. Aimee thinks about Juan.

Regina crying. Thinking about Aimee tearing off Renato’s clothes and making out with him on the ground. Regina says she needs to quit thinking about him. Then thinks about Juan and how much she despises him. He is her worst enemy.

Juan looks at his father’s picture and asks what does he need to do?

Phillipe introduces the new show to the gentlemen. It’s Fifi? showing off her legs and doing a strip tease. The men applaud.

Juan and Gabe on horseback running down the beach. Nice.

Servando and Griselda talk about Jimena and how she thinks that she is daughter of her dead sister. But she never even had a brother. Laughs from them both. Jimena walks in and wonders what’s up? Nothing replies Griselda. We have some new ideas. How is that guy doing? He seems really taken with you. Don’t let him slip away. I’m not the one he’s interested in replies Jimena. It’s another.

Fishermen welcome Juan back. Juan tells them all that he is not leaving and that all their problems are now his. They will find justice for all the fishermen. FF>>

Regina tells Clemencia about her day yesterday helping out the sick. Clemencia says thank god Leonarda didn’t tell your dad. He would not have liked you to have dressed up as a man. I will confront that if the time comes. What’s more important was helping the sick. It reminded me of how fortunate I am. And also I was so near death. That is why I am going to visit my mother’s grave today. Clemencia says your mother was such a nice and sweet woman. Although really fragile. Leonarda comes in and says hopefully you will not take after her. Otherwise you will die young. Clemencia says how can you say such a thing? It’s the truth replies Leonarda. She suffered from nerves just like you did. I took care of her like she was my own sister, but she would sometimes give me funny looks. Like I would hurt her. Anyway I want you to know that what you did yesterday was not good. And the only reason I will not tell your father is because I don’t want another episode. But don’t you ever do that again. Understood?! Leonarda leaves and thinks about Constanza and the special teas she made her. She says out load that no one will ever know that she killed her.

Clemencia tells Regina that it’s true that her mother was very fragile. She shows the key again that Constanza gave her for the trunk that had a letter for her daughters in it. Clemencia recalls her last night with Constanza. She knew the end was near.

Gabe tells Jimena that Juan was freed last night and thanks her for helping him falsify documents. He brought her a gift. It’s a blue lace shawl. In case she ever wants to go to church. Its beautiful replies Jimena. I have never been to church. I don’t even know how to pray. He offers to take her. Gabe puts the shawl on her head and takes a good look at her. He gets a funny look in his eyes.

Regina and Juan meet up at the tomb where their mothers are laid. You’re out replies Regina. He tells her he got out last night. I never thought I would see you here. I came to visit my mother’s tomb replies Juan. So did I replies Regina. Now that I am here I am also going to pray for my aunt that I never got to know. But I have a great respect for her. She died for love. Her name was Maria del Rosario. For me she represents pure and eternal love.

Manana: Jimena brings Gabe a letter from Estrella, but ends up getting a kiss from him.

Labels:


Comments:
Thanks, Gloria! It was like watching it all over again. I get a big EWWWW! everytime I even see Orca, let alone him and Leonarda getting ready to do the nasty. Sheesh!
 

Thanks for the recap Gloria. I didn't get to see much of this episode. Leonard and Orca just gross me out. Thank God they don't show us much of that.

I think we may be seeing more of MdR in the near future. I hope she scares the old geezer to death.
 

Gloria, thank you for the recap; I will read it and be back.

Since I posted so late yesterday, here's a repost of the link to the Corazón Salvaje Album, where I uploaded 15 new screen caps from last week.

They include the scene with Marlene and the club girls, chosen with our male contributors in mind.
 

Thanks, Gloria. Yikes. When Leo bolted the door and started to unbutton , I think I passed out from the sheer eeewwwiness of it all. The lyrics of an old song ran through my mind ''Let's lock the door and throw away the key. I can't wait to love you one more minute more.'' If Leo thinks that she can stop Arcadio's demands for getting congress in session every once in awhile, she's so wrong. She has sold her soul to the devil , and he's not going to let go. Bleeccch. Well, I'm off to my day confident in the knowledge that no matter what happens, at least I do not have to do the bunny hop with ArCADio. I feel blessed.
 

Thanks for the recap Gloria! From one unsexy stripping and to one very sexy stripping this episode had a little bit of everything - except for Juan screaming. Thank God for that.

I actually LOL'd when Arcadio brought MDR into the house. I didn't think the old b@stard would actually do it! Now Leo knows when Arcadio says "bunny hop" he means it. She must just lay there and think of the Mexican flag.

I take it the dearly departed Montes de Loco family members are in the town's crypt? I thought maybe it was a private crypt on the estate, but Regina didn't seem upset that Juan was there so it must not be at the finca.
 

I thought it was at the Finca too.
 

Gloria: Thank you for the terrific recap.

Leo's summary of Constanza was upsetting on so many levels: "She suffered from nerves just like you did. I took care of her like she was my own sister, but she would sometimes give me funny looks". Like Maria, she deprived Constanza of her life, her love and the joy of seeing her child(ren) grow up. Ack.

As much as I loved seeing Maria tormenting Leo and Rod, these late night visits are increasing her suffering. Am hopeful Juan finds Maria soon and makes the connection so they can share some time together as mother and son...

Is Jimena Griselda's daughter?

Agree with Jardinera, Connie and Mad Bess that even the sight of Orca is enough to make anyone gag. Blech.

Juan looked handsome and strapping last night. Even Aimee couldn't stop thinking about him in the midst of her passionate bubble bath. Sigh...

Diana
 

Thank you, Gloria!

Hallelujah, the days of Juan del Cárcel ended. I'll miss the rats, though. The fishermen + Gabe + Colibrí together are unbearably nice, our bipolar Juanito's very lucky to have such loyal friends. The liberación scene was melodramatic and theatralical, very Mejía-like, I liked it.

We got two hot half-naked bath scenes in one episode, wow.

Aimée lost her interest in Renato's body and talents quite soon. For me it's unbelieveable. :-)

xlntperuvian:
"She must just lay there and think of the Mexican flag."

Hilarious! And in the meantime, yikes.

"Juan looks at his father’s picture and asks what does he need to do?"

1. Bath.
2. New haircut.
3. Choose from one of your multiple personalities. I vote for Gabe's calm, intelligent father figure.
4. Forget Aimée.
5. Tell Mejía that you don't want to shout, sob and rage anymore, and especially not in a cell or a cave.

"Then thinks about Juan and how much she despises him. He is her worst enemy."

Yes, he's your peor enemigo, and you hate him so much that you could kill him with your bare hands. Of course.
Next day: "Oh, Juan, you're free! How nice, I'm so happy for you!!! I hate you, can't you tell from my wide, radiating smile? And you're also visiting a tomb, that's great, may I tell you the sad story of my aunt I've never known and hardly ever heard about? Please, please, please?"
I love these coherent characters.

Jeri, thank you for the screencaps! Marlene's girls are slowly growing on me. And the actress who plays Lulu is very pretty.
 

Gloria, great recap! Lol at "They then go at it like drunken monkeys." and "you know she will not be washing that hand." :)

I can't believe Orca did that either! Damn, someone's got guts. But lemme echo all the ewws to the undressing, gross. :-[

looking forward to seeing Juan's reaction to Reggie praying for MdR.
 

Aribeth: I'm still laughing at your Juan's "to do" list. I hope forgetting Aimée is his top priority. Your spot on take of Regina and Juan's supposed hatred of each other was great.

Diana
 

Thanks again for the recap, Gloria. The scene where Maria del Rosario appears and scares the wits out of Rodrigo was wonderful. It was hilarious to see him so frightened and thinking Leonarda was such a brave woman that she would order spirits back where they came from -- when he was too rattled to think of it himself.

And later, I was glad to see Rodrigo humbled and upset by this experience and baring his soul to Noel, instead of raking Noel over the coals as usual. Noel is really coming into his own; so glad to hear him laying out Rodrigo's faults to him.

I have to laugh when Arcadio waxes sarcastic with Leonarda. Aw, was poor Rodrigo upset?

I think Aimee continues to focus on Juan because, even though she doesn't know it, he is the father of her child. In telenovelas, the spirit knows such things. Aimee is going to be so angry if Juan starts paying attention to Regina.

And I think my favorite scene was Juan and Regina at the mausoleum. I made some screen caps of this accidental encounter; they start at No. 49 in the Corazón Salvaje Album.

I also liked the scene where Regina's mind wanders to thinking about Juan as she is falling off to sleep. It wasn't all bad; she respects him at the same time, she said.

Diana, that is a good question about Jimena as Griselda's daughter. I guess Jimena's parentage is determined to come up; wonder who it will be. Is anybody missing?

Aribeth, what the law couldn't do to the sheriff, an angry mob could. That was pretty good. I guess it was just the last straw for our pragmatic sheriff. I still wonder if the prisoner is really dead. He'd make a good witness.

Honestly, I'm surprised Aimee was interested in Renato's body at all. She always turned her nose up at him before; but I guess she's just a fan of getting naked with an incredibly handsome hunk.

Lulu is very pretty indeed; I'm noticing that she gets a little more screen time than the other two, so they are developing her character for the relationship with Noel, I'm assuming.
 

P.S. I was just thinking about Jimena, and it comes to me that Griselda might have stolen someone's child.

Jimena's big problem is that a gypsy girl supposedly isn't good enough for an upstanding citizen like Gabriel. So maybe she is the child of someone "respectable."

Of course, true romance demands that Gabriel love her for herself first -- and then she can find out she's an heiress or something.
 

Soy tu dueña began last night in Mexico.
Did any of our Mexican amigos see it?

Here is a link, but you can't see the video in este país.
 

Sorry HERE is the link

http://www2.esmas.com/entretenimiento/telenovelas/soy-tu-duena/
 

Variopinta: try MsSarahi20's channel on youtube. ;-)
 

YES! Figure it out, Gabe!

I loved the scene with MdR loose in the house. The candles going out seconds before was a little cheesey, but a nice touch - very Victorian horror, appropriate! Disappointed that the mob of angry villagers had no pitchforks, though. How can you be an angry mob without torches and pitchforks? (Sturdy torches, too, holding up to the rain like that. Seems like every time something big is going down in Veracruz, a storm blows up. Can you imagine if they a Weather Channel? Leonarda would be in fits every time the forecast called for a drizzle!)

The striptease outfit was pretty, wasn't it? I'd like to make a version of that with a proper skirt. Regina's going-to-the-masoleum gown wasn't too bad for once, either - tweak the sleeves and the collar some, and I'd take it. Never was a fan of mutton sleeves.

I have a hard time imagining that even if Regina hated Juan with every fiber of her being, she wouldn't be rude to him amidst the tombs unless he gave her a more immediate reason - respect for the dead, if nothing else. Praying for MdR is going to earn her some serious points with him, too, I bet. It's too bad he can't own up to the relationship yet. As far as Aimee and Renato go, well - she may not have the passion for him that she does for Juan, but she's a fantastic actress when it comes to winding men around her little finger, and she at least got to pick who she'd winding if it couldn't be Juan - it's not like she was forced into a family-arranged marriage with an old man or a slime mold (yes, Fully and the Fop, I'm looking at you two). She's got herself a rich, good-looking man who'd give her the world if she batted a lash at him, and I wouldn't be surprised if the thought of the money she married him for is enough for her to be able to put up a good show.

Mad Bess, we could totally turn the Leonorca Affair into some sort of motivational poster - "No matter how bad it gets, at least you aren't coming home to this!"
 

Tks Aribeth, ms sarahi20 is a good one.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder