Friday, April 16, 2010

Corazon Salvaje April 15, 2010 Flashbacks and More Flashbacks

Juan is in jail telling himself he is Juan del Diablo. I’m not sure who he is trying to convince.

Aimee and Renato are heading off to bed. She is overcome with wonder at the effort he made to make it romantic. They drink champagne. He lays her down on the bed with red roses shaped like a heart. He undresses her slowly. Looks like they are about to get their freak on. She sure doesn’t act like the blushing bride.

Back at the jail. Gabe shows up the next day to see Juan. Apparently Juan has been a naughty boy and got into a fight so now he is in a time out. Well if you don’t let me see him our boss is going to be pretty PO’d about it and will intervene. Well, just who is your boss? He is a very important business man around here. He is none other than Juan Aldama De la Cruz. He also does business with Rodrigo Montes De Oca. Well that shuts his pie hole. He will move heaven and earth to get Juan out. Well, ok, in that case you can see him for a few minutes. Just a few minutes.

Griselda is abusing Jimena like always. Mina wants to know why she hates her so. Gris says something I’m not sure what and Mina says I’ll leave so you won’t have to bother about me again. Gris wants to know what is going on with the young man. He doesn’t love me. What would he want with a gypsy like me.

Meanwhile, Juan, looking a little worse for wear, is hunched up in the corner with his new rat friends. Gabe shows up and Juan rushes over to greet him. What happened? Are you ok? Look what I made in arts and crafts. It’s a knife. It’s a fine looking knife but Gabe is worried it will get him into trouble. He convinces Juan to give it to him and he sticks it in his coat. Gabe tells him he’s working on getting him out. Juan says that nobody can defend him. Nobody does crazy like Big Ed.

Gris is still quizzing Jimena who the young man is. She tries to convince her she loves her. You are blood of my blood. What do you want? I love you really. No, really, I do. Whatever. She gives her puppy dog eyes. Please forgive me. I implore you. Jimena says ok. I forgive you. It makes me so happy. Gag! FF>>

The Judge (?) comes to see Juan and says can we talk in peace? As he points a gun at Juan. Juan is scampering around and pokes him in the head babbling on about a judge or justice. Or is it because of Rodrigo Montes de Oca? I don’t know what you mean. He says something about the damn fishermen. Juan takes exception to that and says they are his friends. I am suspicious of your friendship with the fisher people. You are a fine gentleman. I came from a very humble background. Well just accuse me then. Judge looks uncomfortable. (I say let Juan’s new rat friends chew the judge’s face off.)

Ful is talking to some guy. It sounds like he wants him to spy on his wife. FF>>

Juan is visited by Regina. What is that horrible thing she is wearing? It looks like she has wings.--Break--Damn! You know this is going to be good.

Juan is surprised as are we are to see her. He wants to know what she is doing there by herself. She says Clemencia came with her. Do you need something from me. You have robbed the soul of my sister. Aimee wants everything.

Aimee is waking up to a beautiful day. Renato looks very proud of himself. He brought her fruit and café. I should rephrase that, the cook put the fruit and café on the tray and Renato took it upstairs and got all the credit for it. He looks outside and says it is the light of your eyes.( I keep expecting little birdies to sit on his shoulder whistling a happy tune.) I only have one desire. She kisses him with a rose petal in her mouth and they go at it again. Oh you little minx! Well at least she will have a good reason to be pregnant. Poor sap!

Regina is talking about Renato and Juan has had enough. It’s always Renato, Have you heard nothing I’ve said? Aimee has Renato. You had to hide and keep it a secret. I beg you in the name of your mother--Juan loses it and says nobody has the right to mention his mother. Do you understand me?

MdR is talking to her rag baby as the white dove flies in. Here you are. You have come to see me. She remembers her time with Juan. I don’t want to die. My son lives. I feel that he is alive. I need to see him again. Then I can die in peace.

Regina is trying to convince Juan about their story. Why do you hate Montes de Oca? Renato is innocent. Renato, Renato, why do you speak of him. Is it because he is rich? Ah, you love him. She slaps him. You’re not here because you care for your sister. You are here because you want Renato. He smiles his quirky little smile. Sigh….

The fisher folk are in town plying their wares. They have to sell everything so they can help Juan.

Gabe has gone to see Noel to see about getting some help. Now let’s see, you want me to help the man who caused a scene at my son’s wedding? Well, uh, that was the plan. Just come and talk to him. Is he innocent? Completely. He’s not a killer.

MdR is talking to her rag baby. We flash back to the time she told Juan dD that she was expecting his child. She cries.

Juan is curled up in the corner again. Clemencia is calling his name through the bars. He scuttles over to the door. She brought him food. She tells him this is the same cell his dad was kept in. she begs him to let there be peace with Renato. He is all Hell-bent on revenge. She doesn’t want the story repeating itself. I will never forget it. He pouts.

Rod is in his office doing some work thinking about his wood shipment. In walks Rosenda with some refreshments. She gives him an eyefull of her refreshments and he has a flashback to Magda flashing her wares at him. Rosie wants to know if everything was ok. He said he was remembering a woman that used to work here. He looks thoughtful.

Speaking of Magda, she enters with new dresses for the girls. They are overjoyed. You are like a mother to us. She cries. Why are you so sad. It is a long, sad story.

Rod is still looking at her boobs. He asks her about her mom. She doesn’t want to hear her name. She gives him a glass and touches his hand.

The girls feel the need to share about their lives FF>> I will be a mother for you always. I will take care of you always. They all cry. FF>

Fed and Eloisa are at it again. Ack! He wants to know why passion is so important to women. Pasion is the engine that moves the world. FF>>

Aimee and Renato are still in bed--still. He loves her eyes. Yes, I believe you already said that. You are my Aimee forever--or at least until Juan gets out of jail. There they go again.

Orca rides up to the house. He tells Leo that he needs the doctor and some medicine for the people. She doesn’t give a rat’s a$$. Put them in a different place and give them some food and water. That’s all. He says as you wish. He wants a little something tonight for his troubles, grin, grin, wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more! She says she’ll give him some money. He doesn’t want money he wants her. Leo thinks that Arcadio wants too much.

The guard is talking to Rod. He explains that Juan Aldama will not be happy. He also tells him that Noel Vidal will be representing him. Rod is muy impactada.

Juan is working on a rope that is tied to a chest. I don’t know why he didn’t just have his little rat buddies chew it off. He finally gets it off and when he hears the guards he crouches in the corner waiting. It is Noel paying him a visit. Juan frisks him. What are you looking for. Why are you here? Gabriel asked me to come. He believes in your innocence. I’m not innocent. First what is your real name? Second my son wants me to help you. Why did you do this? Who were you looking for? Do you really want to know? I was looking for a woman. Noel holds his stare.

Labels:


Comments:
Morning everybody. Last night it was a contest between recapping or taxes. Well the recap won. Still having internet problems so I'll tag this when I get to work. As always please add or correct.
 

Oh Connie, you are a trooper. I'm glad the taxes didn't win the contest. But you have my sympathies.

Very, very funny and fun recap. I slept through a good part of the episodio because I had been out doing roof repairs in the hot sun all day and I felt like a truck had run over me. But I did catch a glimpse of the pet rats. I think they stole the show. And what's with all the sob sister stuff in the bordello? B-o-o-oring! So much of the staging is just plain awkward. It felt as if the ladies were scrunching together for a group snapshot. Say "cheese".

Can someone explain why Regina had to go to the jail to visit Juan (I missed that scene entirely)? Or are we in beanie-landia here?
--AgnesNJ
 

I tagged it. I couldn't even get into the Turbo Tax website so I gave up. I got up and filed my state return early this morning.

There were a lot of FF scenes last night. One of my favorite parts was when Juan flicked that guy on the head! I had to replay it a couple of times. How did they keep straight faces. It was toooo funny.
 

Morning! Thanks, Connie!

"I don’t know why he didn’t just have his little rat buddies chew it off."

LOL

Lady Xoc:
"Can someone explain why Regina had to go to the jail to visit Juan"

1. She wanted to tell him to back off and leave her sister and brotha-in-love, I mean, -law alone. Because they're already married, and Renato is innocent, don't hurt his feelings, blah, blah, blah.

2. Plotwise: this is how Juan finds out that the little Santa is completely enamorada con Renato.

I like this scene very much. Well, after weeks of _nothing_ I'd be content if Juan and Regina read out the phone book.
Favourite moment: link

Reggie's new hairstyle is errr, interesting, she looks like a poodle.
 

I couldn't get past those horrid sleeves on her dress.
 

thanks Aribeth, makes sense (sort of). If they gave a degree in Telenovelas, you should have one--summa cum laude. I'm off for a couple of days to visit my folks in the nursing home. Looking forward to the recaps on Monday to fill me in. --AgnesNJ
 

Good morning, and thank you, Connie, for the recap. I'll enjoy it.
 

Thanks, Connie, for choosing the recap over your income tax form. I thought that hub was going to do a cartwheel yesterday when he was mowing the lawn. Tax season is over. YAY. Anyhoo, I was glad to see your sense of humor has survived tax season. I especially enjoyed your account of Rosie showing Rod her ''refreshments.'' Like mother, like daughter. Use your assests. Also, I've turned on the closed captions and actually can sometimes figure out what the actors are saying if I recognize most of the words.,,,sometimes. I loved ''Pasion is the engine that moves the world.'' If this maxim is true, Ren and Aimless should be in Chicago by now. I grow tired of the hos with hearts of gold and sad stories. It's turned into ''Little Bordello on the Prairie.'' And Arcadio is stuck like gum to Leo's shoe. He is that guy you never should have danced with / talked to/ looked at one time in a weak moment....or a blackmailer. He will not let go of his Leo. Finally, Juan's eyes seemed to cear and click when he realized thart Reggie loves Ren. Will he pursue her out of spite?
 

Jeri ~~I was chatting with mt friends on the Highlander forum , and they said that Rose of Sharon is beautiful and hardy but attract bees. Do you notice this ? I hate bees, and right now, I have enough of a problem with them because they are looking for places to nest on our patio. I wish I knew something to do to make my space [the patio and deck] less attractive to them. They remind me of Arcadio...they will not leave me alone.
 

Connie: a wonderful recap. I appreciate your choosing Juan over the IRS (as I certainly would)...

You started quickly out of the gate with "Juan is in jail telling himself he is Juan del Diablo. I’m not sure who he is trying to convince." Other comments I enjoyed were "that shuts his pie hole", and "Nobody does crazy like Big Ed" and my favorite: "He smiles his quirky little smile. Sigh…." Absolutely!

Aimee oozes sexuality. Despite her many faults, it doesn't appear she pretended to be a virginal bride. If Renato had that false assumption, he certainly lost it quickly when Aimee ripped his shirt off on the lawn (in front of several prying eyes). She was confident and passionate and didn't put on any pretense of being nervous or shy. Not that she deserves to be commended, I'm just saying...

Agnes, I think the rats did steal the show! They got almost as many closeups as Juan! :)

Aribeth, "I'd be content if Juan and Regina read out the phone book." Me too (huge sigh), me too!

Mad Bess, loved your observations on Arcadio being "stuck like gum to Leo's shoe" and your spot on assessment that "He is that guy you never should have danced with / talked to/ looked at one time in a weak moment". Amen.

Happy Friday all!

Diana
 

Connie, thank you for the recap. "Juan is in a time out..." -- made me chuckle! I think Griselda was telling Jimena she's ungrateful, complaining about not getting affection, when Griselda supported her all her life, gave her food, etc. She didn't have to do that, she said, but promised her sister she would.

Later in that scene Jimena is longingly wondering about her mother, and I think she indicated she doesn't know if the woman is dead or alive -- so maybe Jimena's mother will show up at some point.

Those rats are cute; they are obviously someone's pet rats. EY doesn't seem too freaked out by them. "Look what I made in arts & crafts..." -- LOL! Good one. I know Juan seems a little crazed; but honestly, staying overnight in that place would make me crazy, so I'm not pointing a finger. Juan accused the sheriff of taking bribes to incarcerate someone before, and the sheriff plays dumb. I was thinking the sheriff in fact does not recall Juan de Dios at the moment.

"Oh, you little minx..." -- LOL! I had been thinking the wedding took place at the finca, but by the segue scene, the honeymoon suite is at the townhouse, so the wedding must have been there. Everybody's in town, so it's easy for Regina to get to the jail. Of course, travel is no problem in this show, unless it needs to be. Regina is going to be more and more suspicious after Juan's reaction to her mentioning his mother.

And it looks like Regina has turned the corner about Aimee; she knows Aimee is a bad, bad girl. And that is why she showed up at the jail, IMO. It's hopeless to rely on Aimee to protect Renato -- so Regina instinctively knows Juan is a better bet than Aimee, even though he's a wild man.

I am looking forward to Noel and Juan's friendship; not so much looking forward to what Rodrigo might do to Noel for befriending Juan. Rodrigo was furious. Speaking of Rodrigo, if he gets it on with Rosenda, then there goes my theory about him being her father. So far Rodrigo hasn't shown much interest in Rosenda, and he's apparently still ticked off at Magda, too, for stealing those coins.

Geeze, Leonarda said she is thinking of getting rid of Arcadio. I'm surprised that didn't occur to her before now, except that he's the only one knows about Maria del Rosario and the only one taking care of her. I don't know how Leonarda could get rid of him without binding herself to some other caretaker/blackmailer.

Aribeth, I was really glad Regina and Juan had a scene, too. I am so looking forward to them. And I had the same idea about the screen cap, even with the wound on his head. Juan looks peaceful for once; I think Regina is going to give him that. Juan's scene with Clemencia was pretty good, too. It's funny the sheriff let Regina in, but Clemencia had to speak through the door. Now Juan knows his dad was in the exact same cell; that was good.

OT: mad bess, I haven't noticed a bee problem with our rose of sharon, and it is right at the corner of the house in front of the window. But you could always put it away from the house.
 

Aribeth: Loved the shot of Juan. Despite the head wound - divine.

Diana
 

Connie, thanks for an excellent recap. As you can tell from some of the comments, the "judge" can be called the sheriff. He is el alguacil, which means sheriff or constable.

I really think Juan is "bipolar". Half the time he's refined, intelligent, in command, and the other half he's a baby, a beast, a maniac. Too bad they didn't have modern meds in 1871.

I was really getting a little bored last night until they had about 5 sexy scenes in a row. First, Rosenda's "refreshments", then the 3 "ho's" in their underwear, then Eloisa in even less, then Aimee and Renato. Yes, not much plot movement, but it renewed my interest in the show for a while.

I also liked the pet rats. Juan must have been taking notes from them, as he was biting through that rope at the end.
 

Loved the recap Connie. I LOL with the comment about expecting a bird to land on Renato's shoulder and whistle a tune while he waxed poetic. Aimee didn't pretend to be the virginal bride at all. I was a bit surprised that Renato didn't seem put off by that. Loved the meeting of Juan and Regina in the jail cell. I think Clemencia wasn't allowed inside like Regina due to her class of just being a servant. I too think Juan will use his new knowledge that Regina is in love with Renato to further his revenge plot. Juan was scared of his rat friend Ben. Other than that, I'm waiting for Juan to get out of jail and put his plan into motion.
 

Oops meant to say Juan wasn't scared of his rat friend Ben. Typing too fast.
 

lol at "Apparently Juan has been a naughty boy and got into a fight so now he is in a time out."

"(I say let Juan’s new rat friends chew the judge’s face off.)"

"What is that horrible thing she is wearing? It looks like she has wings."

Thanks for my Friday laughs, Connie! :)

Jeri, your recap was great yesterday! I posted a comment for you today because I was busy yesterday. :)
 

Hombre, thanks for the explanation of the "judge." I wasn't sure exactly what he was. He looked military but I never heard his name so I took a stab in the dark. Your explanation makes perfect sense.
 

Diana:
"Agnes, I think the rats did steal the show! They got almost as many closeups as Juan! :)"

:-DDD
True. Those rats are cute. Maybe we might call them Ratatouille 1, 2, 3. But I like "his rat friend Ben", too. :-)

Hombre, you're completely right. On youtube one of Juan's nicknames is Juan de Bipolar. This is one of the results of the negligent, sloppy writing. However, I like his Dr. Jekyll side, the rational, sensible guy.

And thank you for clarifying the word "alguacil". I knew that this was his position, but I couldn't spell the word, and therefore couldn't find a proper translation to it. For me it sounds like "agualcil".
I simply call him slimeball. :-)

Gran final in Mexico tonight.
 

fotos of some of our favorites on People en español, CdlF, FC, Lucero, Jorge Salinas, Elizabeth Álvarez.

In the May issue of the magazine is a really cute picture of CdlF with wife & daughter.
Really beautiful people, page 42 if you're in line at the mkt.


http://www.peopleenespanol.com/pespanol/galleries/0,22491,1982432_2,00.html
 

Thank you for the recap Connie. I don't mind seeing the 3 ho's in their underwear. ;)

It seems Juan and his many incarnations always finds himself in jail. Interesting.

OT: To everyone here who uploads videos. Aribeth, Jeri, Cielo de levy, Cherylnewmex,Vivi,Jarocha and everyone else, I have good news for you. You can upload full versions of Corazon salvaje and any other show you like like Mi Pecado, Dinero,etc without worrying about censorship, copyright and breaking it up into 4-5 parts by uploading them to Viddler.com It is better than You tube or Dailymotion. You can upload unlimited videos and put it this way, If you upload full lenght Football games, Basketball games, Soccer games, PPV fights, you get to see it in it's entirety. So go ahead and try it.



Ibarramedia
 

Thanks for the link to the photos Variopinta! I noticed in the photo of FC and Lucero and in the video of Soy Tu Duena posted yesterday that Fernando Colunga looks like he's lost an awful lot of weight. He looks very fit, but also very thin. Anyone else notice this?
 

cielo de levy, thank you. :-) Glad you enjoyed it.

I just uploaded 26 more screen caps to the Corazón Salvaje Album today.

The No. 032 and 033 are in consideration of Hombre de Misterio.
 

xlntperuvian:
Yes, he's lost much weight, on purpose, while he was training for this role. He wanted to look like a strong, young provincial hunk, and he said in an interview that he was very content with his new look. :-)
I think he became too thin, over 40 too much weight loss makes one look older, not younger. However, he looks fabulous either way. Omg, those abs.
 

I read that FC lost weight in order to appear younger. After this TN, I will volunteer to fatten him up.
 

Jeri: great pictures, again. :-) How can be Gabe so cute? And how can be René Casados's hair so mad? :-) (I fell in love with Casados, he's a big diva.)

OT
Ibarramedia, thanks for the advise. Unfortunately youtube became stricter than usual in the last year. However, I like it because I have a good social network there. And I'm afraid that as soon as a new video sharing site becomes popular, the studios make copyright claims against the maintainers.
 

Aribeth, I think in Gabriel's case, it's good genes. He'd have to go some to pop out and be ugly or clumsy. I love Rene, too. He is adorable.
 

Thanks, Jeri for numbers 32 and 33!
 

Jeri, thanks for 32 and 33 I love Rosenda's look here. On a side note, I mustr say that those vidcaps of yours are arguably the best I've seen and I have seen a lot. Great work there.

Aribeth, I know someone who uses Youtube,Dailymotion and Viddler to store their video clips. It's like all in triplicate with the exception of full length games or fights and tv episodes which can only be in Viddelr uninterrupted. Viddler has also been around since 2006 and it is flying under the radar so far. :)




Ibarramedia
 

You boyz are so appreciative, I will have to add in some of the club chicas.

Ibarramedia, wow, that is high praise. Thank you! I'm glad you enjoy them.

I think Rosenda is beautiful myself.

I actually have never posted a video...something I have to get around to some day.
 

Jeri, I was not just blowing smoke. It's true. :) Serioulsy, the other vidcaps i've seen in general either have some distortion on it or there is some sort of graininess to the picture. even the clearest ones. When I saw your, I was like wow. Those are very clear vids.


Ibarramedia
 

Alas, I chose taxes over reading the recaps. I did watch the episodes, but only now finished this week's 'caps. Thanks to Gloria, Kat, Jeri, and Connie for making me lol. The wedding night rose petals, candles, etc. were lovely but a little much.
La Paloma
 

Corazon Salvaje is a bit wacky but fun right now. Maybe they should use Midge Ure's song in one of the wedding sequences. It may not matter that it is in the wrong era like this English novela. Enjoy. ;)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYJJ8QbDmos

BTW what happened to Connie? Maybe someone can tag this for her.


Ibarramedia
 

ibarramedia, I just use Apple's iPhoto; it's a powerful program.
 

Connie
This is my first comment and I must say you do have quite a talent for comedy and writing I enjoy your fun additions to a silly but entertaining novela
cst
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder