Saturday, May 22, 2010

Corazon Salvaje 5/21/10 Don't You Just Love it When Plans Come Together?

Episode 66

Renato barges in on Leo and tells her that Woody refused his help because of Juan. Leo thinks he had good reason for refusing. Renato says he made a promise and he intends to keep it. Leo thinks it’s a shame that he favors Juan over his own family. She’s worried about the name Montes de Oca. Personally if I never had to hear that name again I’d be ecstatic. They continue arguing about it. What about Aimee? Aimee hates Juan. Leo keeps talking gloom and doom.

Amy is in her bed remembering her good times with Juan and how she has him wrapped around her little finger. She can have her cake and eat it too. Yawn…

Remi is trying to talk sense into Juan. Hey, good luck with that.

Back to Aimee who is trying to think of a way to delay things with Juan until she can get some money to live as she’s accustomed.

Remi is still trying to convince Juan to not go through with his plan of vengeance. Hey, don’t worry I’m so over it. Aimee and I are going to run away together. Because that will make it so much better-- NOT.

Puerto de Alvarado
A gypsy is trying to convince a couple to let her tell them their fortune. They are not having any of it. In fact they are just plain hateful about it. Jimena and Branco witness this and he says see--is that the kind of life you want? The white folks don’t care. They hate us. It’s better to be with me. Mena is sure that Gabe would defend her. Branco thinks that’s a hoot. He doesn’t love you. I love you with all my gypsy soul. R-i-g-h-t. And you’ve known her how long?

Woody is paying the snotty little man who demanded payment for the ring. Rodrigo insults the little worm and they leave.

Juan is telling Remi that he and Aimee can’t be separated. We will be together. Remi thinks he’s one brick short of a full load. You don’t understand Remi. You‘ve never been in love. You don’t know the passion I feel. If you could feel it you would understand. Remi says you are right. I’ve never known love. But I can’t let you do this. You know will have you kill me. You know it. You are my brother. You saved my life. Are you ready to take it away? Remi shakes his head no. Renato has everything. With his family, money, the finca, the name. But not Aimee. She is mine. No one can take her away from me. Not even you. They both pout.

Renato looks lost as always. He spies Regina. Have you seen your sister? Uh, no. It’s not my day to watch her. I just got back from Paradise. Maybe she’s in the garden. I’ll go look for her. Hey, Renato, try looking for a mirror. She’s probably gazing adoringly at herself. Regina says she ran into Juan. He doesn’t have any reason to be here so I wouldn’t let him enter. She’s not sure he belongs here. What’s the big deal? He’s a good man. He’s sincere, honest. Regina is not so sure. Renato says he just doesn’t get it. Why is everyone so bothered about him? FF>>

Aimee is waiting for Juan in the tack room. He surprises her as he comes barreling through the door. She is startled. Weren’t you just waiting for him you stupid cow? What are you doing here? I’ve come for you. Get a move on woman. Whoa Nelly. She loves him. He says you’ve told me that many times. Aimee says now they need to wait so there isn’t a scandal. Don’t believe her, don’t believe her! He gets angry. Damn it. You lie. You got that right buddy.

Renato is still defending Juan to Regina. She says she’s worried about Aimee. What the hell does she do all day? We’d like to know that too Regina. She’s not doing very well over the loss of her fortune. It troubles me to hear that. You don’t look happy. I’m really happy with your sister. I need her like I need air to breathe. Oh please. But now Aimee is nervous, violent, capricious. But that doesn’t affect my love for her. Are you saying you love her no matter what happens?

Juan grabs Aimee roughly because that is the way to win a lady’s heart and she tells him to let her go. You’ve deceived me again. Damn you. Duh. For this I would like to kill you. You need to be afraid of me. Very afraid. Yeah, yeah, we’ve heard that one before. I swear I will go with you wherever you want. She wants to get her grubby mitts on some money. He grabs her again. She begs him to agree to not leave now. He agrees. Dumbass. They seal the deal with a liplock. He looks happy. She looks relieved. He tells her they will live on Pennon del Diablo. She remembers the hut. That is so not going to happen she thinks.

Arcadio hot-foots it out of the finca. Juan sees this and heads off to visit MdR. He finds the cell but hides because he hears Mirta coming. MdR is wandering around looking for her hijo. He opens the cell and goes in. MdR goes in to the fake bedroom looking for something. She tears everything apart. Juan comes up behind her and wants to know what is going on. She has lost her hijo. Somebody stole my hijo. He tries to calm her down. She says Juan is her hijo. She grabs him and asks him not to leave. Mirta finds her hijo. She hands it to Juan who holds it with the letter that is stuck in the shirt. He finds the letter and wants to know what it is. MdR says it is hers. He doesn’t open it even though I was yelling at the TV to open.the.damn.letter. He grabs her and hugs her. She cries. He asks her to take off the veil and to never wear it again. Wow, that haircut is something else. He gives Mirta some coins to use for MdR. Mirta is thankful.

Orca is out in the graveyard looking for a suitable body to put in MdR’s tomb.

Leo comes in to find Noel at his desk working. She wants to talk about them. She is sorry for her errors. She sidles over to him and starts rubbing his arm. She tries to act all coy. She goes in for a kiss but Noel pulls away. Good man! He finally realizes what kind of heifer she really is. He can’t do it. He’s not falling for her tricks this time. He says something about her and Rodrigo and she turns around to smack him but he catches her hand. He pushes her away. He picks up his paper and leaves. Damn, it didn’t work.

Fed is in bed with Eloisa. I can hardly stand to watch that guy. She is worried about him marrying Regina. He needs to marry her to get her fortune. They are plotting and planning. He is so c.r.e.e.p.y. FF>> I can’t wait for her to get busted.

Woody has gone to visit Ful. He needs help. Everyone knows that but him. He needs to ask a favor. Since he is ruined he has no money to meet with Juan San Roman. So what are you going to do? Vengeance. Vengeance for everything that he has done to me. They talk some more and Fuly says ok. But remember you will owe me big time. I’m surprised he didn’t toddle over and kiss Rod on both cheeks. Oh sure. Fed has promised to help me with his fortune. Fuly shakes his head and you know he is mulling all this over and planning something dastardly.

Jimena is thinking about Gabe and Branco. She remembers the good times with Gabe. Swimming, riding, talking, the almost kiss. Poof! Suddenly Gabe appears behind her. How did she do that? He gives her a flower. He wants to know what she is thinking. She’s thinking about the times they’ve had. He hopes they are not painful memories. He kisses her hand. He looks deep into her eyes and tells her he loves here. Well, it’s about frickin’ time. That is what she’s been waiting to hear all this time. They have a real kiss. She pulls away and tells him that they can’t be happy. Huh? You looked pretty darn happy just a second ago. He keeps persuading her. Unfortunately for our two young lovers Gris shows up to ruin the moment. She tells her to get her sorry little but back to camp and reaches for her. Gabe says no way is she going with you and keep your claws off of her. Gabe tells her to leave her alone. Gris mouths off some more and Gabe tells her he’s not budging.

Back to poor Orca digging up some grave. I wonder on a scale of 1-10 how this rates with all the horrible things Leo has forced him to do. He starts picking out pieces of the skeleton. He reburies the coffin. Can you just imagine the conversation?

L: Hey Big Daddy. I have an itsy, bitsy, teeny, weensy job for you.
O: What kind of job?
L: Oh nothing too bad. I just need you to go rob a body from the cemetery who died around the same time as my sister.
O: Why?
L: Because my one-true-love wants to get the jewels out of the coffin that we buried with her.
O: Well, I don’t know. It’s kind of gross and on a scale of 1-10 it might rank around a 9.
L: I’ll give you some jewels.
O: Uh, nope.
L: I’ll give you some money.
O: Hmmmmm. Nope.
L: Mami will give you lots of sugar. More than you can imagine in your wildest dreams.
O: Well, since you put it that way. Ok.

Back at the finca MdR is finally reading the letter. For my daughters Regina and Aimee. She keeps reading. Leo is killing me. You can see her thinking.

Arcadio is back at the finca. Rod and Leo are waiting. Rod tells Arcadio this is really important and Leo assures him that Arcadio has been a loyal employee for many years. Well, get on with it then. Arcadio pries open the coffin.

Juan and Curly are having a boy-to-boy talk on the beach. Curly is afraid nobody wants him. Juan says don’t even think about it. Curly doesn’t understand why he can’t go with Juan. Because it is not a good time right now. Curly starts to cry. That kid is just so cute. I really feel sorry for him. You promised me you wouldn’t leave me. Believe me I won’t leave you. Do you swear? I swear. FF>>

Arcadio opens the crypt. They all cough and gag. Would there be anything left to make a smell after all these years? Rod tells Arcadio to get in there and look for the jewels. He looks at Leo like WTF that‘s not in my work description. She says go ahead. Reluctantly he takes a quick peek and says nope not in there. Rod decides to be a man and he pokes around in there. Nope you’re right there’s nothing in there. Where could it have gone? What to do, what to do? I’m laughing at him. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy.

Back in Renato and Aimee’s room. Rento is lying on the bed fully dressed and Aimee is nervously looking out the window. He notices Aimee is nervous. What’s wrong? Why are you so nervous? Oh I’m just worried about my dad being a loser and having no money. You know, just the usual stuff. She pouts. He falls for it. He says you don’t have anything to worry about as he starts to kiss her neck. Aimee looks like she just threw up in her mouth a little bit. She doesn’t believe that Juan would abandon her. He can’t live without me.

Juan is on the beach waiting for Aimee.

Meanwhile Aimee is being ravaged by Renato. She pushes him away. He starts kissing her again. Looks like she’s going to be occupied for a while.

Juan’s getting pissed. He can’t understand where she is.

She’s in bed thinking that with Juan she gets passion and with Renato she gets gifts, jewels.

One of Juan’s synapses sparks and he realizes she’s not coming. She stood me up for the last time (today maybe). He puts out the fire and walks dejectedly away.



Connie 8(:-)

Labels:


Comments:
Thanks, Connie. :-) Looking forward to it.

For once I have already watched the episode.
 

Connie: I loved the whole snarky thing, but the last few lines were terrific. LOL funny! I am so over Aimee's greedy gritch scenes. Why isn't Mr. Ain't-I-Juan-derful over it by now, too? Maybe it's a pheromone thing. Dunno. >8 ? /
 

Last night on "Everyone Hates Renato:"

Woody told Renato to get to stepping up out of his house;

Leo gave Renato a first class guilt trip over wanting to help Juan;

Juan tells Remigio that Renato gets everything he wants handed to him on a silver platter, so he's gonna take his woman;

Regina tells Renato he looks raggedy and unhappy;

Renato tries to get some lovin' from his wife and she is repulsed;

While having sex Aimee would rather gaze lovingly on her new necklace than on her husband.

Last night's episode of "Everybody Hates Renato" was brought to you by Quiero Dinero Jewelers and Fortunes-R-Us.


PS: Eloisa looks like a catfish and Federico DOES look like a piranha.
 

Good job as usual, Connie. Your irreverent style is absolutely perfectly matched to this show.

"Renato looks lost as always. He spies Regina. Have you seen your sister? Uh, no. It’s not my day to watch her."

Excellent.

I'm having real difficulty liking Juan, and the writers and director aren't helping by juxtaposing his selfish declarations to Aimeeee with Renato's staunch defense of him to Reggie. He seems less like a caballero and more like a caballo's butt. But he does have a disarmingly boyish smile.

Poor Roddy, Lady Luck has completely disowned him. Thank goodness that he has Leonarda to keep him warm.

Carlos
 

Loved the recap Connie, great snarky comments! That Renato should try looking for a mirror to find Aimee - LOL!!

It was soooo frustrating when of course, the one time MdR somehow forgets to say "juan de dios, juan de dios," and says it after he leaves. arghhh! And the letter, too. But I'm guessing that has to be drawn out for a long time, otherwise Leonarda is toast.

Poor Renato, he really doesn't deserve all of this. I guess you're right that Juan isn't being so likable right now, he is consumed with passion, I guess. But I still like him, it's hard not to. Bugged me that he is leaving Colibri, though.

Arcadio's point of view about the grave digging, the conversation with Leo, and then having to look for the jewels - not in his job description - LOL!
 

Connie, Connie, Connie~~~I love your recaps. There were too many gems to pick out just one. I would be quoting every delicious paragraph. Such a treat in between Saturday chores [blech]. Carlos, the boyish smile is nice , but it's the definitely not boyish shoulders that keep me forgiving Juanny for his random acts of risky/crazy/scary/foolish. I have always been a sucker for shoulders....but that's a different novela. Renato seems to be quite randy for his little wife , but I guess Juan has ruined her for any other hombre...preaching to the choir here, verdad ? Speaking of ruined, how about old Ruined Rod just getting more ruined and crankier by the day. As my 2 year old grandbaby told my hub yesterday. ''I didn't have a nap , and I'm going to be cranky.'' Maybe that is Rod's problem...He needs more naps. He did have that nap with Leo, but she probably didn't ...oh.... let's not even go there. Now, I have only myself to blame for that disturbing mental image. Poor Arcadio..Don't you hate it when your boss just won't stick with your job description and starts throwing new tasks at you ? It makes me thankful for my own job despite getting locked out my office yesterday and having to run all over the campus to find out what the problemo was with the combination lock. Well, let's see what unfolds. p.s. I am sometimes not a fan of Juan's kissing style...It's a little fast and aggressive...which is all fine and good until someone chips a tooth...I'm just saying ...Juan, if you like your honey's pearly whites...cuidado...slow and steady wins the race. I know that you're burning up with passion , but I don't think there were caps back in the day.
 

Connie, thanks for the great recap. Your recap was a lot more fun that the actual episode.

The scene with Juan and his mother was very touching. She needs to be rescued and pronto.

Woody is over the top with his grave robbing - what a guy. I could see Aimee doing the same thing so we know for sure which side of the family she takes after.

Rosemary
 

Loved the recap Connie. Lots of gems for sure. The whole scene with Juan and his mother was very touching. I wanted her to say Juan de Dios so bad I was screaming, "say it." Then she says it after he leaves. Arrgh. So Aimee stood Juan up. No big surprise there. She thinks he has no money and isn't in the same standing as Renato. Speaking of Renato he did take quite a few verbal lickings. Poor thing.
 

If Aimee knew how much cash Juan had, she would run off with him in a hot Vera Cruz minute. However, let's face it, a mujer that superficial , shallow, and dim would get bored even with a rich, handsome hunk , I suppose. She'd probably be on a constant look out for someone richer and hunkier as she tries to fill up her empty head and her equally empty life. The world gets very small when the mirror is your favorite companion, and it's all about me..me...me. Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the shallowest of them all ? There are several contenders for the title, but I think that Aimee wins. Heifer.
 

Connie, that was a wonderful and hilarious recap. Now I'm torn between being able to skip watching because you were so thorough and going ahead and watching because you made me want to see some of the scenes.

Forget Juan and Aimee. I'm getting my thrills from MdR and my laughs from Arcadio and Leo.

Thanks, too, to Sarah for the previous recap. Well done.
La Paloma
 

Thanks for the recap Connie. Your snark is great. One of my favorites was "He doesn’t love you. I love you with all my gypsy soul. R-i-g-h-t. And you’ve known her how long?"

When is Aimee going to get caught? Her narcissism has gotten so old.

Anon 10:58am - loved "Everyone Hates Renato"

Sarah = thanks for your recap. It was great.
 

Connie, Wonderful recap, so right on with the snark and not so suspended disbelief. This show is in full swing. I loved, loved the Rod and Leo gagging while making the gagging ArcaOrca dig. The rib caged props were almost scratch and sniff horrific.. The only thing more gagging in my book was the Leo/Rod tryst earlier this week. Now how does a doddering old fool depressed by his sudden loss of fortune get the accolades, oh never mind, Leo wouldn't know a good lover if he bit her. I was thrilled with Noel's rejection of her slimy come on.

Susanlynn, your heart felt worry of Juan's pearlies was priceless too, you are right he should come in with a bit of caution. But does anyone get why Renato's sweet passion is such a turn off to the wild Aimee. Other than the necessary plot device of havng her admire the necklace, He looks like a fairly decent kisser and he certainly worships his wifey more than she deserves.

I also loved the "Everyone Hates Renato" rendition by Anon. Very funny.
 

Branco loves Jimena with all his gypsy soul

Oh, is that what he loves her with? I figured it was something a little more solid.

"Juan = mi hijo"

So close, and yet so far, damnit! Perhaps Juan might like to ask himself why every time he sees MdR through Arcadio, she's out cold on a bed, but pay a more impromptu visit and she's...well, as fine as she gets.

Good God, now we have to listen to Rod bellowing about vengeance, too? It's like a game of Marco Polo. Juan yells it from one end of the island, Rod yells it from the other... It's a wonder Fully didn't go off afterwards and wheeze himself sick laughing. Getting that help from Fed, yep. With all the money Rod's borrowing - directly or otherwise - Fulgencio and Juan are going to end up fighting over who owns him like he was Aimee.

If digging up the body is a 9, what would be a 10, you ask? Having to watch Orca get his reward for digging up the body.

Aimee looks like she just threw up in her mouth a little bit. She doesn’t believe that Juan would abandon her.

Well, now she knows how he feels, huh.

I can't believe I finally get to say this, but Gabe gets a gold star today. Jimena, unfortunately, gets fan-whacked.
 

You guys are cracking me up. I forgot to mention this but isn't Fed actually loaning rod the money to pay for the ring he was going to pay Rod for anyway?

So does Everyone Hates Renato come on after Everone hates Regina?
 

Yeah, Connie~~~I didn't quite get the whole ring payment thing since Frugal Fed originally borrowed the money from Rod when Rod was still solvent. Unless Fed had no intention of ever paying his future dad-in-law back ...which is probably right. I have another question that's been bugging me...Why exactly does Reg wear hats in the house ????
 

Connie, thanks for the funny recap -- "...not in my work description..." LOLz! Arcadio had that exact look. Which is going some, considering all the dirty jobs he's done.

Hummingbird is the cutest, isn't he. Also didn't Mirta look elated at Juan's behavior toward María del Rosario? Her face was lit up with her happy smile.

The jeweler business -- he was never paid before tonight. Federico had just had his stash stolen by "Fifi" (Servando) the day they chose the ring and begged off.

Rodrigo promised to pay instead, but he never did. Federico got his stash back and couldn't wiggle out this time.

I was a bit mystified at what Leonarda had in mind when she tried to brown nose her way back into Noel's life. Did she want Noel to fix Rodrigo's money problems? Nevertheless, that was some ugly groveling. Thank goodness Noel stuck to his guns.

Rodrigo was so rude to Renato's overtures of assistance, as long as he thought there were gemstones in the crypt. Now what will he do; have to take Renato up on his help?

And it's no wonder Aimee is so focused on money. Rodrigo feels like a big man when he has it -- and a pile of dirt when he doesn't. Rodrigo is very focused on wealth.

Regina must have taken after Constanza.
 

ITA Jeri Regina takes after her mother and Aimee her father (they're both selfish, self-centered, and arrogant). I wonder what else is in store for Rod. He needs to have to gravel.
 

Susan Lynn "Why exactly does Reg wear hats in the house?" Most of the time, it seems Regina is just on her way in or out of the house. That could be why.
It could also be that the director thinks she looks more girly, feminine, innocent with that hat on.....Oh well, just a thought.
Actually at times, Regina reminds me of Sofia en FELS where you just want to strangle her! Pretty soon, I am going to have to step into that TV screen and explain to Renato MYSELF what his mirror-dependent wife is all about!!
 

Mad Bess: Re: "She'd probably be on a constant look out for someone richer and hunkier as she tries to fill up her empty head and her equally empty life."
ITA- Besides, their relationship is based purely on sexual attraction She has never talked about Juan except in relation to his kisses and his passion.
 

You're awesome, hehehe...

Some quotes:

Personally if I never had to hear that name again I’d be ecstatic.

Because that will make it so much better-- NOT.

They both pout.

Renato looks lost as always.

Hey, Renato, try looking for a mirror. She’s probably gazing adoringly at herself.

He doesn’t open it even though I was yelling at the TV to open.the.damn.letter.

Well, I don’t know. It’s kind of gross and on a scale of 1-10 it might rank around a 9.
 

The Ring business… Rodrigo signed a note, he never paid for it. Fed was going to pay for it when the “money the people managing his fortune were sending from Spain arrived”. Since Rod lost his fortune and Fed hadn’t coughed up the money the jewelry guy was nervous.
How much would MDR jewels cost? Rod said he’ll get out of the poor house if he gets his hands on those jewels. If memory serves me right it was not a full coffer of jewels, it was one of those small bags. About MDR she must smell worse than the corpse they unburied. She hasn’t taken a bath in about 30 years, wearing the same clothes, the same veil. Man the fabric of that veil is the best there is. Juan has been a disappointment since the beginning. If it wasn’t for that smile… It was very disturbing to see Leo come on to Noel. Gross. Luckily Noel doesn’t let his other head dictate his life unlike undecided-I-don’t- know what –I- Juan. Vengeance-aimee, colibri-aimee, Help the fisher folks-aimee, Be Renato’s friend-Aimee. Something I don’t get, why is he still pretending Juan Aldama is coming in the next vessel. Why doesn’t he say he’s JA already?
 

I think he wants to keep the rest of the group in suspense. Can you imagine their faces when they realize he's been there all along?
 

Does anyone know APPROXIMATELY how many more weeks there are? My new 1 am bedtime is killing me.
I know I can record, but I can never wait till the following day, pathetic---I know!
(Trying to figure out how many weeks both DUENA and SALVAJE will be on)
 

I think someone said CS was scheduled until late June sometime. Not sure about STuD.
 

Thanks, Connie.
And...Loved your recap. What a great sense of humor you have!
 

This comment has been removed by the author.
 

Thank you, Connie! I'm finally at home after a nice trip in the Czech Republic, and your recap was a very nice and funny welcome gift. :-) The comments are also hilarious as usual. And now I go and watch the finale of Lost, I'm dying of curiosity.

Cara:
"Does anyone know APPROXIMATELY how many more weeks there are?"

CS has 135 episodes. This was episode 66, it means we have 69 episodes left. 14 weeks.
(You can download the episodes or watch them on megavideo/youtube if you want to. :) Though those files don't have close captures...)

Connie:
STD will have at least 115 episodes, that's an official information.
 

Thank you Aribeth. 14 weeks!! Wow. Seems like we are getting to have to wait a long time till things start getting resolved here. And, I will have to force myself to start watching recorded episodes instead of live ones so I can get up in the morning.
 

Found my Pasion disc and was watching it at lunch today. Go Pirates!!!!
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder