Sunday, November 21, 2010

Eva Luna #14 Fri 11/19/10

Daniel comes home to a questioning Victoria. Where have you inquires Victoria? What are you doing here at this hour asks Daniel? Waiting for you replies Victoria, but I asked you a question first. Where were you? I was visiting someone says Daniel. He leans in to kiss Victoria on the check on she smells him. This makes him mad and he starts asking her why. Did you think I was with another? Well if you don't tell me who you were with then what do you expect replies Victoria. Whatever you want responds Daniel. I am not in the mood to argue.

Kids are running around the pension yelling out "Eva tiene novio." Marisol joins in and Eva gets upset. They all get together to sing Ricardo "Happy Birthday."

Victoria and Daniel keep arguing. He tells her go home because he doesn't want to fight. She tells him that if he is cheating on her he better watch out. She's not an idiot and to tell the "other" one to watch out to because she doesn't know who she's messing with.

Marisol and Alicia are teasing Eva about Daniel.

Ricardo goes to his room where he finds a gift on his bed.

Daniel thinks about Eva and says how she is driving him crazy. "For once I was not honest with Victoria. What have you done to me,woman? I am losing my head over you."

Alicia tells Eva how gorgeous Daniel is just in case she didn't notice. Eva begs Alicia to stop talking about him. It's been going on for more then an hour. Alicia wants to know everything that he told her. Eva tries to change the subject and wishes her well on her test tomorrow, but Alicia only wants to talk about Daniel. Eva gets her purse out and looks through it where she finds Daniel's letter. It says:

Eva,
Again I am hiding this letter. Speaking in a soft voice because I am sure at this time you have forced me away from your side. Probably calling me a liar or something else. That is why I have decided to write you this letter. To let you know clearly of how I feel. Tell your lips that I don't know why, but ever since I kissed them there is nothing else I miss more. Have a good night and have wonderful dreams that make you smile.
Daniel

Alicia is over the moon, but wonders why Eva isn't. Because I care for him replies Eva.

Ricardo thanks Justa for the book. She goes to leave, but he stops her. He tells her how he feels.

Daniel goes to pick up Leonardo since his car is having problems and finds out that Victoria is out. Eva walks by.

Victoria and Clauda are working out. She tells Claudia she's curious as to where Daniel was last night. Do you think with another woman asks Claudia? No, he didn't come home smelling like perfume. I need to get married to him ASAP. If there is another woman, she better watch out. For the love I have for Daniel, I am capable of killing.

Leonardo walks into the living room ready to go to work, but Daniel is no where to be found.

Daniel is waiting for Eva in her room. Eva walks in and he grabs her. He wants to know if Eva read the letter or ripped it up. She wants to know why he wrote her those things. Daniel says that every time he leaves her side he remembers things that he wanted to tell her. He always gets interrupted with a slap in the face, an insult or she just runs away. Or simply I didn't have enough courage to tell you. Eva tells Daniel he doesn't know what he's doing. Yes, I do replies Daniel. I am being completely sincere with you. You are crazy replies Eva. And your girlfriend lives here. Daniel struggles to hold onto Eva and tells her "Listen if you tell me you love me...", but gets interrupted by Leonardo. He asks Daniel what are you doing in Eva's room. Daniel says I came to tell her something. Ready to go to the office?

Victoria and Claudia are talking about Daniel. She wants to marry him so that she can be at all the grand parties with him at his side and everyone to see her with him. Claudia says don't you just want to be with him? Not to have woman envious of you? Sure replies Victoria. I want both things. Daniel has everything a woman wants and that's why I want him only for me. I will not tolerate another woman to get near him. Claudia comments that sometimes she sounds obsessive. I am obsessive replies Victoria.

Tony teaches Alicia to cheat.

Eva and Julio bond.

Marcela and that young idiot that I forgot his name flirt.

Alicia talks to Carlos and finds out that he got "mugged". Alicia feels bad for him and Tony says you need to be more careful. Especially who you hang out with.

Renata tells Eva that her new job will be to also take out Max on his daily evening walks.

Alicia is in class to take a test. She's nervous.

Leonardo is coming up the drive and sees Eva walking Max. Now that Eva is in charge of Julio, Leonardo wants her to go with him to the store to buy him a gift. He promises to return her before dinner. Eva agrees.

Leonardo calls Daniel to tell him that his car is finally fixed. And that he finally got accepted by Eva to go out. Remember I told you that all woman are the same. And to prove it he can see them together at the cafe at around 6. Daniel says he doesn't have time to see if Leonardo is telling the truth or not. Have fun. Bye. Daniel hangs up and is pissed.

Leonardo and Eva finish their gift shopping and he convinces her to get a cup of coffee.

Idiot guy is on the phone telling whomever on the other end that they have to be discreet. Otherwise they will find out why he is really there. Marcela comes for a visit and idiot guy locks the door.

Alicia gets caught cheating on the test.

Leonardo and Eva are walking and talking. He tells her that he can read hands. Daniel drives by seeing Leonardo holding hands with Eva. Then Leonardo spots Daniel and pretends to Eva that he is blowing a eyelash off her face, but to Daniel it looks like a kiss on the cheek. Daniel speeds off.

Idiot guy gets played by Marcela.

Tony flirting with a girl. Alicia upset about failing test. He runs to her. She tells Tony she got caught cheating.

Daniel at home saying that Leonardo was right all along. Eva is playing with both of them. Victoria pops over for a visit. What's wrong asks Victoria. Nothing replies Daniel. I'm just in a bad mood. Victoria wonder if she has done anything. Because if so, she can fix it. No, you haven't done anything replies Daniel. Forgive me. I'll forgive anything says Victoria. How about we go to our favorite hotel and I can show you just how much I love you? I'll come for you in a little while.

Leonardo is driving back home with Eva. They are chit chatting and he asks what is going on between her and Daniel. Nothing, why do you ask replies Eva. Just remember that Daniel and I are friends and he tells me everything says Leonardo. What has he said asks Eva. Leonardo says he can't tell her but after she asks a couple of times he says okay as long as you don't tell him I told you anything. He likes you and you would be another notch on his bedpost. You don't deserve that. I like you and don't want you to suffer.

Leonardo gives Julio is gift and thanks Eva for helping him. Eva leaves to get Julio's dinner and medicine. Leonardo asks Julio why he likes the game so much. Because you know who your enemies are. Leonardo leaves and Max barks at him. Julio laughs and says so you recognize that he didn't really care to get me a gift. There's another game being played here.

Leonardo tells Victoria that she shouldn't have sent Eva to Daniel's house. Victoria asks Leonardo do I need to watch out for Eva?

Monday: Daniel tells Victoria there will be no wedding; Daniel gets bitch slapped by Eva

Labels:


Comments:
Gloria: Thanks again for another concise and yet complete recap! You hit all the highpoints and filled me in where I had missed the dialogue. I suspect that Dan's red car is going to cause problems soon. Leo is more of a threat than Vicky IMHO. Things are heating up and getting good. Can't stand Tony! He is so wrong for Alicia, but the girl still is mesmerized by his charm and good looks. That's the way it always goes! I wonder what it will take for her to see through him finally.
 

Thanks for the recap Gloria, I missed the ending of this do to children making lots of noise and not being able to read the CC3 transcript. Good grief Why didn't Carlos tell Alicia what Tony had done, oh wait a minute, maybe Carlos is better off without Alicia since she has AIR for brains, to cheat on that exam. So Dan gets hit again -- by Eva interesting. I thought almost saw a thread of humanity in Leo until he called Dan to come see Eva and him together.SNAKE
Thanks Again for the recap.
Michele in PA
 

Many thanks Gloria.This episode seemed to instruct viewerville on the fact that Victoria is dangerouly obsessive when it comes to Daniel, that Leo has absolutely no scruples (if we had hoped he would) and that Tony is the lowest of the low, I don't care how "sweet" he came off at the party. Those over the shoulder antics when Alicia was talking to Carlos were just disgusting. hit him with a truck now.

I could stand having one of Daniel's letter read each episode. Lord, he knows how to put pen to paper.
 

Thanks for this recap Gloria. As Jardinera said, you are concise yet thorough.

Daisynjay - I like your assessment of the episode. We definitely know who the snakes are.
 

Gloria--Gracias muchacha. I also thank you for translating the letter. I missed a good part of it, but daisynjay is soooo right, Daniel's written words do make a real girl's heart beat faster. For a brief moment, Eva is happy to admit she likes him

We knew Leo would interrupt the next morning. He's getting desperate and it seems that bet or not, he is willing to sacrifice his best friend on the altar of a conquest. That's a terrible betrayal of a friendship.

It seems Eva is going to believe Leo's drivvel about Dan, so her reaction to it is in keeping with her nature--too bad it's Dan she slaps. And now that Dan believes the worst of her, how are they ever going to mend the rent. This is the stuff of novelas, but this is a good one.

If we can believe the avances, Vicky is out of the boda game, but definitely not out of the venganza game.
Una Norteamericana
 

Oh, and Eva needs to find a job somewhere else. Too bad she likes Don Julio. I sincerely hope she can keep him alive for a long time--and Dan, too, now that he's been put on Marcy's list for elimination. I guess she's not thinking what this would do to her daughter.
Una Norteamericana
 

Thank you again for another recap that hit all the important bits without belaboring over the stuff that could be abbreviated. I need to take recap lessons from you! Wonderful job.

Oh yes, those notes from Daniel really are something, are they not? And just when he was saying something vital (that could have ended our telenovela early) about "if you tell me you love me . . ." good old snake Leo bursts in. Now we'll have months of anguish and misunderstanding, no doubt. Oh well, that's the fun, isn't it?

I admit now to falling prey to Guy Ecker's charms. I knew that he had a faithful female following but wasn't sure if I was going to join—well, now it's official, and it only took three weeks! I don't know if that's pathetic or a show of great restraint (that it took three weeks! LOL). Now I add him to my current list of favorites: Fernando Colunga and Valentino Lanús and the guy who plays Brandon on Llena de amor. Oh well, the more the merrier, right? LOL.

Tony, Tony, Tony, you are such a scumbag. I like Carlos a lot and am also thinking the same as Michele, Carlos is better off without silly Alicia. Surely there are some girls with a modicum of good sense that he could hang out with? Seriously, Carlos, you can do better.

Now I'm wondering what's going on with Doña Justa. Is the guy she's crying over (the picture in her locket) Don Julio?

I am liking Don Julio more and more. It seems he can tell that Eva is sincere in her fondness for him. I smell a plot development later on, should Don Julio shuffle off to the next life. (I've also been reading Univision's promotional synopsis for Eva Luna, but I'm not exactly in spoilerville territory because I'm just guessing.)

I keep on having to remember that this show is on its first airing—Mexico isn't three months (or whatever) ahead of us, so we're seeing it first. So there aren't really any spoilers out there, even if we look really hard!
 

Sweeney32: I took a look at that little locket pix and I thought it looked like a young Julio also! Now how will that compute????? Maybe Ricky should take a hike?
 

I personally think Renata,Dona Justa, and Don Julio have the possiblity of a three way triangle( that involves Eva), I can't seem to put all the piece's together yet, but that's the fun of these things. right

And what's with this new business venture with the Marcela & Bruno, and where did she get the money, if Don Julio told her no? Did I miss something? Is She a partner in the advertising firm?

And where is Claudia (spelling not so good sorry) is she still working having Leo's Baby?

Michele in PA
 

Michele in PA: D Julio refused Marcella's request and said she'd have to use her own funds. She apparently is a partner and wants the whole shebang for herself and is slowly poisoning him in order to inherit it. Also, it was a new modeling division. Personally I think she wants it to have her new toyboy, Bruno close by.
 

Jardinera thanks for clearing that up for me. I was getting confused for a moment on what was going on with Marcela and this new thing with Bruno and the company.

Michele in PA
 

Bruno's idea to have on-staff models is idiotic. Why would they want to pay those few people all the time and limit themselves that way? Daniel is right and I can see why he's peeved. Not only is it rude of Marcy to take Bruno on without consulting the rest of the execs, but their advertisements are going to suffer if they can't cast from a bigger pond. And I don't see how it will save money. How did Bruno talk Marcela into this? I know she likes the attention he gives her but I would have thought a coldhearted witch like her would run on business sense more than emotions.

Eva really needs a new job but she doesn't seem to have many options, and I can see how it would be hard for her to leave Julio. Maybe she needs to carry a taser to work to deal with Leo, though.
 

Julia, I like your idea of Eva carrying a taser to work. Alicia and Marisol should also "be carrying."
See you all manana.
Una Norteamericana
 

Gloria, that's for the great recap. I couldn't find it until just now. Count me in the Guy Ecker fan club.

Alicia, what was she thinking? I was cringing when she started looking at her hidden cheat sheet.

Thanks you Gloria so much for translating the letter. Wow that really was a great letter. I wasn't paying much attention on Friday so Your recap really helped clear up alot for me. I totaly have given up on my CCS.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder