Monday, December 27, 2010

Tuesday and Thursday bloggers needed for Triunfo del Amor

Hello folks! Starting a week from today is our new William Levy telenovela, Triunfo del Amor. I've had several people say they're willing to be alternates but no commitments for Tuesday or Thursday.

If we have any veteran recappers who'd like to sign on, please let me know. If you are new, please send info about yourself and/or a writing sample (ie try your hand at recapping half an hour or so of one of our current shows) to me at caray@mappamundi.com

Hope we can fill the team!

Labels: ,


Comments:
Hi Jane,
I guess I could do Thursdays, but they may not get posted same night,cause it is so late,and most of the time I will be Mountain time. I would prefer to share Thursdays, but If no one steps up I will do it. I do have some traveling in late Jan, early Feb where I will be traveling and won't have access to a recording.

dpd
 

This comment has been removed by the author.
 

Dipity's back! :D
 

Thank you Cielo. Blog Mom hasn't confirmed yet, but I am excited to see Levy again and I have missed everyone!

dpd
 

This comment has been removed by the author.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder