Sunday, January 23, 2011

Eva Luna #55 Fri 1/21/11

Marcella is laughing and talking to a picture of Julio about how she is the happy widow. Slimy Bruno shows up and startles her. She asks him what he's doing here. I came to console you replies Bruno.

Tony asks Alicia why she didn’t ask him first about this job. Since when do I have to run things by you asks Alicia? Since you’re by yourself replies Tony. I feel responsible for you says Tony. So tell me how you found this job asks Tony again. Well a friend found it for me replies Alicia. Tony doesn’t like the sound of that. What friend he asks. Your boss, Leonardo says a smiling Alicia.

Marcella tells Bruno that it will not be right to have someone consoling a widow when her husband just died. They laugh. I knew you wouldn’t be sad replies Bruno.

Tony asks Alicia why she had to contact Leonardo. What’s the big deal? He’s the only one important I know replies Alicia. I earned that job on my own. Tony tells her to forget about the job. Are you crazy?! Who do you think you are asks Alicia. Tony tells her that Leonardo undresses her with his eyes. She’s the only one that hasn’t noticed. And anyway I told him you were my girlfriend. And I swear if he tries anything with you, I am capable of ….. Of what shouts Alicia?

Marcella wonders if she’s acting the part of the grieving widow right. You are doing excellent replies Bruno. You should win an Oscar for your performance. They laugh and she tells Bruno to leave. She doesn’t like it when men are indiscreet. Are you afraid of someone catching us asks Bruno. Yes, replies Marcella.

Laurita tells Jackie that she knows that she’s in love with Francisco. She can’t believe he doesn’t know. Jackie begs Laurita not to tell Francisco.

Tony tells Alicia that he doesn’t want to look like an idiot in front of this boss. Alicia tells Tony if that bothers him so much don’t worry about it. Forget it. So your not going back asks Tony. On the contrary, the next time I go I will clarify everything to him that I am nothing to you replies Alicia. Tony gets mad and they argue. Tony tells her he will not allow her to make him a look a fool. (that boat has sailed my friend)

Laurita, in her nativity, tells Jackie that if she tells Francisco she loves him he will discover he loves her. Jackie says that will not happen. If I tell him, he’ll feel pity. And I will die. He doesn’t care for me. They hug and Francisco walks in asking who doesn’t care for her.

Francisco asks Laurita who they are talking about. Her boyfriend says Laurita. What boyfriend are you talking about asks Francisco. Your right there are men who are complete idiots in this world replies Lauita. Don’t tell me she’s talking about that “cara de papel” that you met in the street the other day asks Francisco to Jackie. Yes. Of course replies Jackie. You saw him again questions Francisco. What’s wrong with that pipes in Laurita? Jackie’s a pretty lady and it’s logical that she should have a boyfriend. Or no? Of course agrees Francisco. Just not that one. But that’s not the point. Can you give me a minute? He goes to Jackie and says didn’t I tell you to take care of yourself. Did you have a fight? Without waiting for an answer he goes on to say that if so, thank god. Thank god that he is gone from your life. Are you jealous, Francisco asks Laurita? Jealous? No replies Francisco. I am just trying to protect her. I knew that guy did not have good intentions. So that means you care for her says Laurita. Of course I do replies Francisco. I care for her a lot. Jackie starts to get all hopefully and gushy until Francisco tells them just exactly he cares for Jackie. Like a sister, like a friend, like “mi comadre”. if anyone harms one hair on her head they will have to deal with me.

Eva shows the owner’s wife of the restaurant the bathroom, but she’s not happy with the sink and tells her to do it again.

The loving, caring family are at the dining table. Victoria feels they had the funeral services too quickly. Marcella FFà

Restaurant owner’s wife calls the cops to tell them Eva’s there and not to forget about the reward.

Marcella tells her wonderful children that she has called the attorney to read the will. Why asks Leonardo. It’s necessary so that your dad can rest in peace replies Marcella. (he’s dead. I doubt he’s tossing and turning wondering if his financial matters are settled) (although he’s pretend dead) Victoria doesn’t seem happy about it, but Leonardo is okay.

Julio and doctor are hiding out. Doctor tells Julio that lab results came back and there is a lot of poison in this body. If he keeps pushing himself and not taking care of himself he could have another crisis. If that happens then Marcella would really be happy. Julio says I can’t be still until I find Eva. That poor girl is probably wondering around lost. You will have to wait a couple of days says the doctor. Well the police are looking for her says Julio. I am the only one she has who will help her. He asks the doctor to give him his phone book and suddenly has another mild attack. All the doctor does is stand there nagging at him.

Eva is cleaning the bathroom planning on using the money earned for cleaning the bathroom to head back home to her aunt. She tells herself to forget about Daniel and has a flashback of them together.

Julio asks am I that bad? Yes, replies the doctor. Listen to me or I will admit you to the clinic. Okay resigns Julio. Today I will, but tomorrow I start looking for Eva.

Police enter the restaurant looking for Eva. Owner’s wife says I called you. Eva overhears and owner’s wife gets ready to unlock the bathroom door.

Back from break and Eva climbed out the window.

Victoria is really upset about her dad’s passing. She wanted to tell him how much she loved him, especially after the big fight they had. Marcella tells her he knew. Right now it’s important to show that we are united to everyone. We don’t need to cry over the death of your dad, but instead celebrate his life. Victoria gives her a confused look.

Eva rushes off down the street and finds out that her picture is in the paper.

Justo talks to a picture of Julio and talks about the past. Remembers Renata saying that she never told Julio that Justa was expecting his child. She promised Justa she wouldn’t.

Julio and doctor talk about the surprise Marcella will get when the will is read. So what is your new name asks doctor? Vicente Olmos replies Julio.

Eva is in a church and prays for god to help her.

Jackie tells Daniel how bad she feels over Julio’s passing. Yes, it’s really sad replies Daniel. Laurita says she didn’t see him much, but that he was always nice to her. Do you know who is really sad too? Who asks Daniel? Eva. Daniel gets upset and yells at Laurita to never mention Eva’s name again.

Eva is awaken at the church by the priest. He asks her how he can help. She tells him to pray for her.

Julio calls Eva’s house and Justa answers. He freaks out.

Back from break, Julio couldn’t say a word. Justa hangs up.

Julio says that was Justa’s voice, but it couldn’t be. He thinks that the poison is affecting his mind. Justa died many years ago.

Eva praying again for protection. Where do I go? I can’t go their. It’s too dangerous.

Victoria in her room crying and Daniel shows up with coffee. What a nice surprise replies Victoria. Daniel asks how her night was. Not good says Victoria. If it wasn’t for the lawyer coming I wouldn’t get out of bed. The lawyer is coming asks Daniel. For what? To read the will replies Victoria. My mother wants to get everything done. She is acting so strange. She even got up earlier then usual to go to work. Remember I also turned to work when my wife died and practically neglected by daughter says Daniel. Yes, I remember says Victoria. Do me a favor. Accompany me to the reading of the will today.

Marcella starts issuing orders to JoJo to get this report from this person and that report from this person. JoJo says that she seems so focused. She says working will make her forget about the death of her husband. JoJo the butt kisser tells her he admires her.

Jackie recalls Francisco calling her his friend. She realizes he will never care for her.

Daniel’s secretary tells him that Marcella requested a report. She can’t believe that Marcella came to work.

Alicia is finishing a girl’s makeup. She leaves and in walks Daniel. What are you doing here he asks.

Knock on the servant’s door at Marcella’s house and its Eva. Aurelia let’s her in. You know I didn’t steal anything says Eva. Don’t even mention it. I know you didn’t replies Aurelia. It’s either a big mistake or Marcella invented it all. No, it was Daniel replies Eva. Oh, Eva what are you saying? You know he cares for you very much says Aurelia. Not anymore. He wants to destroy me. So I can’t accuse him. Accuse him of what asks Aurelia. Suddenly it sounds like someone’s coming and Aurelia goes to look while Eva hides.

Francisco sees Jackie crying and asks her what’s wrong. I tell you everything and you are obligated to tell me everything. Did the guy do something bad? No, he’s a priest. What?! asks Francisco. Just a joke. She tries to leave, but Francisco says he wanted to tell her something.

Aurelia comes back and asks Eva how she can help her. I need you to tell Julio that I am here and I need to talk to him. Aurelia tells her that Julio can’t help her. I’m sorry to tell you this, but he died.

Tony shows up at a restaurant to meet with Leonardo. Tony tells him that Eva is still in the state. Why didn’t you tell me this over the phone asks Leonardo? Because I want to talk to you about my girlfriend Alicia says Tony.

Francisco wants Jackie’s advice on how to ask Marisol for the money to buy a house. Jackie goes off and says she doesn’t want him to talk to her about Marisol or any woman to her again.

Daniel asks Alicia again what is she doing here. Alicia asks the same thing. Daniel says to get her things and leave. No, I work here says Alicia.

Tony tells Leonardo it bothers him that he offers his girlfriend work. And what does he intend to do with his Alicia?

Eva can’t believe that Julio’s dead. Aurelia says it was quick. Eva wonders why everyone she loves dies. I know you’re sad, but we can’t sit here and talk. Do you need money? Don’t worry. I can take care of myself. Suddenly, Renata calls for Aurelia.

Monday: The will is read.

Labels:


Comments:
Can someone tag this for me please? Thanks.
 

Thanks Gloria. Didn't catch this episode, and it seems I didn't miss much. I was worried I might miss some revelation on what DJ is up to. I have to tune in tonight if they are reading the will. Please please please...I hope he put the proverbial screws to Marcella.
 

Gloria,

Thanks for the recap, I thought Daniel was mean yelling at Laurita, and then Alicia. When is it going to click with him that tony lied about the girls leaving town. And it wasn't Eva's fault that he has to talk himself in to believing she stole his heart. Michele in Pa
 

Gloria: I posted it. Will get back after having a chance to read this. Thanks again!
 

Thank you,Gloria. :))

The hardest part to watch is when Tony is on the screen. Where does he get off telling Alicia what she can and cannot do?!

In many ways, he is much more repulsive than Leo...if that can be possible, but I think it is.

As for Dano...the BimButt tried and wanted to kill him...that is something to be easily forgotten?!

I hope he eats TONS OF CROW when he finds out how wrong he has been about Eva.

Frankly, if I were Eva...I'd be thinking twice about wanting anything to do with Dano when he can so quickly forgive and return to a schemer like the BimButt.

Right. There would be no story, but I hope Eva does not make it easy for Dano to return; not because of revenge, but because Dano has really taken this over the top. He is so angry that he can't even think.

I pray that Don J has no holes in his plans.

Susanita
 

I suspect the old fox thought it through very well. I can't wait for tonight's episode.

Tony will pay big for his actions.
 

Thanks for the recap, Gloria. Loved the subtle "loving caring family" sarcasm.
In seeing Vicki's response to her father, I think we are being set up for Vicki's eventual redemption. After all, there has to be a decent Vicki for a reunion with sweet Justa. Don't know what they'll do with her obsession with Daniel, though.
It is not clear as to why the good doctor doesn't actually treat Julio for his poisoning. I'd never want to actually depend on any of these TN doctors if I were sick.
Like everyone else, lookin' forward to tonight.
 

Vicki doesn't deserve redemption. She put the acid in the face cream and her victim will never have the career or life she deserved.

What she did to Eva is inexcusable no matter what.
 

Thanks very much, Gloria, for the recap. You covered everything well, and I especially loved the line "Tony tells her he will not allow her to make him a look a fool. (that boat has sailed my friend)."

I'm hopeful that Dan's seeing Alicia at work will make him realize that she didn't flee the city, and that perhaps Tony didn't tell him the truth. Well, I can hope, can't I? :-)

Was the priest that Eva talked to the same one that Justa went to see? TOPILA (The Only Priest in Los Angeles)?

I'm looking forward to tonight's episode, though I suspect things won't turn out the way I'd like. Eva could quite possibly see Dano and Icky coming together to hear the will read. And Don Julio's having another attack worries me, especially since I see Ricardo as the person who will ultimately be with Justa. Sigh. Nonetheless, I'm really enjoying this TN.
 

Why didn't DJ see the note left on his casket by Renata? I am so sick of
Bimbutt's mum!
 

I just read the comments that were posted while I was writing mine. I agree with both Emarie and UrbanA: it does indeed look as if Vicki is being prepared for ultimate redemption, and she does NOT deserve to be redeemed!
 

Thanks for the recap Gloria. Can't wait for tonight. I hope the will get's read tonight.
 

Juanita: TOPILA!!! I am laughing on the floor!!! Good one!

UA: ITA. Bimbutt deserves NO redemption. None. Her crying right now is because of guilt. She told her father she hated him. She is riddled with guilt. I don't buy any of her shenanigans for one minute. she goes from wanting to kill Dano to becoming sweetness and light?! I think not.

I hope Tony pays hugely for his evil.

Susanita

P.S. Will have to miss the next two nights as I am away on business, but can't wait to read the recaps!! Gracias, you wonderful recappers!!!
 

Did anyone catch when Marcela & Bruno were talking, they broke character and she started laughing at the look on his face, then he laughed back. Then she quickly got back into character. That for me was the best part of the whole show. At least the actors can still have fun with each other.
Also, I have a feeling Eva will be Don Julio's sole heir. Then they will ALL go looking for her, and NO more false accusations, and they will all end up kissing her behind!
 

Thanks for the recap Gloria. Though I haven't been watching I must see Marcie's face when the will is read.

Though Dan deserves no prizes for his actions, Eva is questionable also. The fact that either of them would believe any of this nonsense about the other and never discuss any of it with each other while a typical TN ploy stretches imagination or beanies. The person who is supposed to be the love of your life deserves to be heard.

ITA with those of you who are disappointed with the way the Icky storyline is shaping up. I hope she doesn't get away with disfiguring a model and her multiple murder attempts on Eva and Dan. Moreover didn't Eva's aunt say that two women would fight Eva to the death. We know one is Marcie and unless she really changes the other has to be Vicky.
 

Before reading and commenting I have a message for Jardinera--If you are around.

Could you please consider asking recappers, like Gloria has, to add the date of the episode with whatever title they have chosen.

Here's the reason. This new feed changes the order whenever an edit is made to a recap and puts it under the date it was edited.

It doesn't happen very often, but because of that, it took ages to find the recap for Laurita's party (with the famous Eva-Dan encounter in the study). At first I thought it was missing or had been deleted.

With the date, it would have taken less time. Just a thought.
Una Norteamericana
 

Karen,
ITA with you on being dissappointed in both Dano and Eva at this point and wanting to slap some sense back into them.
Mostly Dano.
Eva is committing the sin of naiveness and rage blindness... but Dano... there is just no justification for his not only coaching himself into believing everything that comes out of Marce/Leo and Tony's mouth... but not going after Eva himself to confront her face to face and clarify things. At least Eva is trying to do that. Just Vicky stepped in her way...
I also have a problem more with Dano and his current behavior because...
Dano is older, that SHOULD mean he is wiser... well, not showing much of that lately.
Dano has known the Arizmendis for years... he should know MUCH BETTER than to believe every word that comes out of Leo or mostly Dona Marcela's mouth... even vicky when vicky is the one directly connected with Eva ending up out there in the woods with the wild dogs. And Leo was the one with the bet issue and lied to Eva to make her think the worst of him. Why not believe Leo could be doing the same thing but this time telling HIM lies about her... (I know the pictures say more than words, but for god's sake find her and get it settled directly with her!)
Dano got warned by Julio (don't believe everything you see)
Vicky and the whole family treat Eva like crap (except Julio) and constantly talk trash about her to him.
Dano KNOWS that if Marce and/or Vicky and Leo found out their marriage plans they would do WHATEVER IT TAKES to stop it...
Why oh why won't he ask his secretary if she knows of anyone who learned about their wedding plans (she would probably tell him she told Leo).
I hope Julio outsmarts Marcela in the 'planning' skill (Marcela did great in her plan of the setup on Eva and getting Dano to come back to Vicky... lets hope Julio outsmarts her in his plan to set up Eva to be his heir and hang around the sidelines to help out if she needs it... I LOVE the idea of getting a new identity to step in as a 'padrino' if Eva should need it.
 

I Totally agree with everyone that vicky is being set up for repentance later on, but the transformation (emotional, values, maturity) is way too huge for her to just change her ways overnight... I have a feeling there will be some life/death emergency involving her and Justa later on. And then it will be sort of like in the 'angelitos negros' storyline... I think it will definitely take intervention from a third party...
I see Renata changing much easier to justify than Vicky changing, even though Vicky has seen life through the shades her mom puts on her face...
 

Marta, don't forget that Dano did go to Eva's boarding house to try to talk to her, but she wasn't there, nor was Alicia, and Tony then told him about Alicia's going off with a suitcase and her "confession" about their going from city to city trying to bilk rich men like Dano. I agree with you that it's infuriating and hard to believe that anything would make Dano go back with Icky, but I think Tony's seemingly impartial account was what pushed Dano to believe the worst of Eva. That's why I'm hoping that his having come upon Alicia working and not having fled may do some good. ¡Ojalá!
 

Icky will not get away with disfiguring the other girl. Anyone who produces these things knows that the audience won't stand for it.

I can totally buy the notion that Icky can feel guilty about taking her father for granted while simultaneously having no conscience about what she's done to any woman she perceives as competition.

Let's not forget about how many lies she's told and to whom. She seems to have lied to everyone except Marcela.
 

good point, Juanita... and as you said, Dano does not know Tony enough to even imagine Tony would have anything against Eva, let alone lie to him to make Eva look bad.
Ok, so they BOTH have made one attempt to meet the other to cross notes...
 

OT, does anyone know if Melinama got the name for this site from Mariana Karr's character in Alborada? She is constantly saying 'caray! Caray!' and everytime she said it I was giggling thinking of this forum site. BTW, the Alborada condensed dvd is about the best I have seen from televisa ones, just about as good as the amor real one.
 

Gloria--gracias por todo. Keep it up for us who lack so much of the language skills.

Martaivett--You and Karen gave us quite a rundown, all of which ITA with, about Dan being a dumb-dumb. He of all people should know Leo's dark side.

(About the wedding plans--Maria/Marta, the secretary, didn't actually spill the beans to Leo--she said it was for a friend, but he didn't buy it for a minute. He guessed and had to work fast to turn Eva against Dan with the only information he had left to use--the car.)

Before Dan and Eva can talk he has to FIND her and before Leo or Tony do again. I hope Aurelia tells Jacky or Dano that Eva actually showed up at the house.

And on Eva's side, Julio warned her explicitly not to fall into Leo's trampas. Dan also told her after the revelation of the puesta, that she should know by then what kind of miserable lying hombre Leo was. Eva's aware of some of his lies, although it was from Dan that she heard the alternate versions.

Eva is so consumed by rabia regarding Dan she's forgotten all about the sweet, loving, honest side of his character and sobre todo, his ojos that don't lie.

Doesn't she remember how he sympathized at dinner when she told him about her dad being run over and then telling her that both his parents were killed in an automobile accident. He knows how it feels.

Juanita--We must remember to use TOPILA. I wonder if he's also the one who also baptized Vicky.

I worry that if DonJ leaves everything to Eva, Marcela will be quick to contest the will and say he was deranged, incompetent and taken in by his caretaker. It will slow her down but not stop her.

Can't wait for (among other things):
1) What DonJ's next step will be--call Justa's pension again; where will he look for Eva
2) Reading the will
3) Dan and Alicia's conversation regarding what Tony told him
4) Deborah's next appearance
5) Where in the H@%* is Claudia? 6) Francisco and Marisol get busted
7) When will Alicia figure out that this Leo is the one that lives in the house where Eva works
8) When will Sabrina be able to talk
9) Bruno's true intentions are made public--ridiculing Marcela
Una Norteamericana
 

To whomever wanted to know who the two women might be instead of it being vicky and Marcella, It might be Marcella and Debra. Did anyone think that maybe Debra might want Eva to marry Leo and so would Marcella, (Hence the pic still foating out and around TONY), that way she (Debra or Marcella) could still get her hands on all of the money. Especially if Dano and Vicky get back together. HUM

ITA with everyone who said that both Dano & Eva have been very stupid in the brain's department. b/c neither one trust the other to talk things out. these two are always jumping to conclusion that are not right about each other. That tells me there's a lack of maturity in this relationship and maybe they shouldn't be together. (I mean little Laurita has more brain's)

Love Laurita face when she was trying to help Jackie with Francisco, and him telling jackie he loved her, as a friend, buddy, etc. so comical
The writers better not give Vicky redemption, but they probably will, just like they gave Leo from STUD redemption. ARUGH......
Can't wait to see the looks on everybodys faces tonite. IMO This might be what drives Vicky and Daniel together, b/c now he's going to feel its his job to take care of Nuts-O-bimbutt. :(
Michele in PA
 

Hi guys! This was a fun read. Loved the sarcasm about Marcy and Familia.
I'm going to have to watch this one again.

Tony is cruisin' for a bruisin' in my book! GRRR! Talk about your possessive chauvinist stalker types!

I wonder if Julio will change his appearance somehow, like wear a wig or die his hair and shave his mustache. I don't know what else he can do, really.
 

Una Norteamericana: You have a valid suggestion. I sympathize with your frustration because I have had the same problems finding specific titles or dates. I think that most of us do use a DD/MM/YR date somewhere in the title. I'll keep my eyes open for dates on upcoming Eva recaps and if there's an occasional one missing I can add it in if somebody's forgotten. Hopefully your post above will get read by all the recappers and they'll keep it in mind. =/: > )
 

I just thought of something, someone on this board said that Don Julio can't leave the company to Eva b/c Marcella, Leo, and Vicky will contest the will. Not if he leaves the company to his alias. They can't fight him b/c he's aware of the BS that they are doing right up front. Also why would he need a alias name if he wasn't going to the company. WOW is this week going to be good
 

I am afraid the Dano/Alicia encounter at the agency will end in nothing (someone will come to haul one of them away or Leo will show up and say Alicia stays, but Dano and Alicia will not have any time to cross notes/argue about what has/hasn't happened with Eva.
The reading of the will, on the other hand, should be a fun watch... if it is anything like the reading of the will(or should I say the 4 yrs later addendum lol) in Cafe, it will be a memorable episode.
 

Jardinera, did you see Por Un Beso? It was a latter-day Count of Monte Cristo with Otto Sirgo as the wronged gentleman. He wore padding, prosthetic makeup, wig, and false mustache while faking a Castilian accent to fool Enrique Rocha's villain and begin his revenge.

So this is possible, but his voice could give him away.
 

Martaivett,

Yes, that's where the site name came from.
 

Julio should just wear a fat suit and big glasses. NO ONE would recognize him...just ask Marianela on Llena de Amor. Oh, he could also throw in some Spanish th lispy pronunciations.
 

Julia,

LOL your right,b/c the audience knows it's Mari/Vick, maybe the same can be applied to Don Julio
Michele in PA
 

or Julio can be a 'absent' character where he will show up to only Eva and some others but Marcela/Leo/Vicky and company would not see him in person... a la charlie's angels and he can easily disguise his voice LOL...
ah the possibilities... he can even have a one way camera so he can enjoy their facial expressions without being seen...
 

could you imagine if Julio went off and found Justa and enjoyed some happiness and peace while making marce/Leo's life miserable?

OAN... I am afraid you guys are right, that Dano will autodeclare himself the 'showstopper' for Eva getting what the will says she gets... I wonder if Don J will show himself to Dano to turn him around...
 

Ya know, fellow bloggers, I never said Vicki deserved redemption, it just seems like things are going that way. Often in the TN world they do things the audience wouldn't or shouldn't stand for.
Speaking of which if someone could tell me which recap date to look at so I can see the episode where Vicki puts the acid in the cream, or talks about it. I'll bet Marzilla had something to do with that, too.
And I agree with Martaivett, Dan should know all kinds of facts, but instead he has become Vicki's pet rock.
And I think anger is not an attractive mood for Eva and generates less sympathy, but that is just me.
 

its' this one.
Eva Luna, December 7, 2010, Episode 24—Erratic subtitles, idiotic choices, and despair.
 

LOL ITA that angry Eva does not look pretty at all... unlike other lead actresses that look even better/more attractive when angry.
 

Urban: Nope, but I am a Count of Monte Cristo fan, in any language! I love all the ideas about disguise and silent partners and Charlie's Angels hijinx you all have cooked up.
 

This comment has been removed by the author.
 

Caray! I'm sure everyones mouth will drop tonight after they read the will. Dano you are in big doo doo! you dumb guy, you are the one that once told Eva never to trust Leonardo and look at what you did!! DUMMY! I'm thinking after they read he will everyone including Dano will go try to find EVA and she will want nothing to do with him. How could she? If I was her, I would be thinking that he wanted me back for my money. The scenes with Tony make me barf, and I can't wait till some sort of justice happens to this pretty boy. I heard somewere that he used to be chubby in real life, can't picture him chubby, he looks good, lol No matter how cute he looks, you can't pay me enough to be with him. About Ricardo .. he is an awesome old man but if Don Julio dies and Justa ends up with Ricardo, I don't know. IMO they could have done better at casting Justa's love interest. Just saying.
 

I don't know if this is a cultural divide thing, but if any man ever thought this ill of me he'd be history!
 

Great recap! You added some wonderful snarky comments too.

A lot happened in this episode. Thank you for filling in some of the blanks; I was very preoccupied and missed some of the details.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder