Monday, February 14, 2011

Eva Luna #70 Fri 2/11/11 "Beware of the Screaming Banshee"

Eva makes her debut and announcement. She’s the new owner and president of the company. Daniel is shocked, Marcela is pissed and Victoria is confused.

Francisco proposes to Marisol that they give their marriage a go.

Eva is being interviewed by the press as she’s walking to her dressing room. Suddenly Victoria appears like a screaming banshee asks her what right she has being their? You are a freaking thief, you should be in jail. Eva’s bodyguards ask Eva what to do, but she says let her make a fool over herself. Victoria tells Eva that things are not going to be this way. She will not stay with everything. Eva smiles, says “Excuse me” and leaves with the bodyguards pushing Victoria out of the way. A photographer tries to take a picture of Victoria but she slaps the camera away and storms off.

Eva goes into her dressing room and congratulates herself.

Marisol decides it’s not a good idea. Francisco asks about a divorce. Marisol asks why? Are you thinking of getting married? Well, yes replies Francisco. Really says Marisol. Because I am going out with someone and we’re thinking about getting married. They bid adieu. Francisco realizes he doesn’t know where she lives and tries to run after her, but she’s gone. These two idiots just keep lying and lying. When will it stop?

The press wants a statement from Daniel. Everyone fawns over Marcela. She yells at everyone to leave her alone. Nobody wants to talk to the press. Employees are gossiping.

Victoria wants to talk to Eva and demands the bodyguards open the door. They refuse. The screaming banshee aka Victoria says I’m the owner, open it now. Press all around taking pictures and recording everything. The bodyguards again refuse her entrance. “Idiots” she yells and leaves. Leo comes around the corner and runs into Victoria. About time idiot. Can you explain to me what is going on here? What we were all expecting replies Leo. The return of Eva. The dressing room door opens and Eva is led away. Victoria tries to follow, but Leo pulls her back. Victoria asks where Daniel is. Then runs off. Leo sneaks into Eva’s dressing room.

Eva is led outside to a waiting car and runs into Daniel.

Leo the perve smells an article of clothing left by Eva. He says “Finally you have returned Eva.” Nice surprise isn’t it says Alicia who is right behind him and caught everything. BUSTED!! Is their another surprise I don’t know about?

Daniel, what a nice surprise says Eva. Did you come to congratulate me publicly? Daniel says we need to talk right now. A lady from the press asks for a picture of the two of them. Eva obliges. She tells Daniel that she can’t talk right now and heads to the waiting car. Daniel follows and begs to talk to her. Eva again says no and leaves. Victoria finally finds Daniel outside and wonders why?

Back in the dressing room with perve Leo and Alicia. What are you doing w my sister’s things asks Alicia. With a stupid look on your face. As if she had broken your heart. Don’t say dumb things replies Leo. What are you talking about? It’s so obvious replies Alicia. What, do you think that I am in love with your sister? That I’m going to leave you for her asks Leo. No! yells Alicia. I don’t even want to think about those things. Let me give you some advice says Leo. It’s best if you don’t think about nothing. Nothing at all.

Marcela goings nuts in her office.

Ricardo and Adrian tell Justa that Marisol did wonderful singing. They also tell her about Eva.

Eva returns to the house and tells Tia Miranda and Julio about her evening.

Ricardo asks Justa why the mention of the company Eva now heads affected her. Because I use to work their with Julio as his assistant.

Julio tells Eva there is more to do. Eva knows and promises they’re going to win. So what’s next? The second part of our plan replies Julio.

Justa tells Ricardo that she’s happy she didn’t go to the event. It would have brought up to many unhappy memories. My mind if full of Marcela. Eva has to watch out with that woman.

Marcela vows to destroy Eva.

Eva tells Julio that she saw Daniel. How did it go asks Julio. He tried to talk to me replies Eva. What did your heart say asks Julio? I completed our plan, but my heart stayed here with my son. Good!!! says Julio.

Deborah wonders what is going on. She has a strange feeling when she’s around Eva. Something that binds them together. Her eyes remind her of her and her daughters. She recalls an incident where she bumped into Eva in the street. My god, have you finally put me in the same path as my daughters? Alicia comes up crying. They both stare at each other.

Daniel recalls the first time seeing Eva on stage. He mutters out her name and Victoria the screaming banshee overhears. She comes up to him and asks what is he going to with the past that has just presented itself tonight? Just like I thought. You doubt. What are you talking about asks Daniel. I’m clear that what I have with that woman is war (Guerra). But you just stay quiet. Did you not forget that she robbed from you, that she cheated on you and that she left you at the alter and ran away with your money. Unfortunately, no I have not forgotten about that replies Daniel. Well then why are you not saying how much you hate her? Why are you there re-living the moment she reappeared asks Victoria. Because your still in love with that woman. Don’t say that asks Daniel. Then tell me that I’m wrong says Victoria.

Eva gives Tia Miranda more details about the evening. She still feels love for Daniel. You still don’t believe that Daniel killed your father do you asks Tia. My heart says no, but my head says yes.

Daniel tells Victoria to stop. In your eyes I can tell that the story between you and that woman hasn’t ended. How do you suppose I will be able to sleep with you tonight asks Victoria. What are you trying to say asks Daniel.

Tia wants to know about Alicia. Eva tells her that she put on her make-up and she’s really proud of her. Tomorrow starts phase 2 of their plan.

Deborah asks Alicia why she’s crying. Nothing replies Alicia. Then Alicia recognizes her as head of a prestious company. Blah, Blah, Blah.

Renata welcomes the loving family. She soon finds out that Eva has returned. Marcela goes into her room with Deborah and says she has to finish Eva off. And you’re going to help me right? Deborah says well…. Marcela doesn’t hear any of that and says you promised to help me.

Victoria comes in looking for her mom. Renata tells her that she’s in her room in a terrible state because of that woman. It’s so awful. What’s so awful is Eva. And I’m going to eliminate her as soon as possible. Leo comes in and Renata exits. Victoria asks Leo his opinion about what has been going on. Right now I can’t believe this is happening replies Leo. Me neither agrees Victoria. So let me know what you think? What’s going to happen? Leo swears he doesn’t know. Right now just wait and see. Well I’ll tell you one thing replies Victoria. If she tries to take Daniel away from me, neither you or anyone will stop me from killing her.

Daniel thinks about happy times with Eva and then when she left him at the alter and the pictures Leo showed him of Eva and him together. Why? Why did you do this to me when you knew I loved you? Now Eva is thinking of Daniel. The houseful of flowers he sent and dancing under the stars. Then finding out he is the one that killed her father. Eva vows to make Daniel pay for killing her dad.

Celebration for Marisol’s first singing debut. In comes Alicia to rain on the parade. She tells everyone she’s here to pack. She will go into more details later. She heads to her room with Tony following. So are you moving in with that rich guy? No answer. Tony threatens to tell Eva that she’s kicking it with Leo. Alicia doesn’t care and leaves. Ricardo talks about Eva and Marisol wants to know what’s going on. JoJo comes to pay a visit to Marisol.

Daniel asks Victoria how her mother is doing. Not well. We barely could talk with all the rage she’s in. Victoria warns Daniel to back up the family and not Eva.

Marisol and JoJo celebrate.

Jackie and Francisco talk about Eva news.

Marisol warns JoJo not to talk bad about Eva to her because they are friends. She use to live at the pension. Wow replies JoJo. It’s such a small world. It is replies Marisol. When I was leaving I ran into Francisco.

Francisco tells Jackie he ran into Marisol.

JoJo wants more details. I felt anger. I told him I wanted him out of my life. I no longer wanted to hear another of his lies. Well done replies JoJo. But tell me something. Are you sure you didn’t feel anything more. Well. No. Maybe. Yes. Nostalia.

Nostalia. You know Francisco after everything that has happen; I can’t believe that you would feel nostalia. Well, yes. That’s the way it is. And if I can be frank. Perhaps more says Francisco. Even though she has treated me bad, I feel that she loved me.

JoJo points out that this past year she should have forgotten about him. That’s true, but then we would now be divorced.

Marcela reads the paper and finds out that everyone knows she’s no longer president of the company and goes nuts. She throws things off her desk and dresser.

The happy family Villanueva is eating breakfast. Laurita wants to know if Eva is come over for a visit. Victoria sarcastically tells Laurita how can she ask that? Doesn’t she know that Eva stole from her dad? Well I don’t believe it says Laurita. Well it’s true replies Victoria. Jackie brings the phone to Victoria. Renata is on the other end and tells Victoria that her mother has gone crazy.

Daniel and Victoria arrive. They rush to Marcela’s room and find Leo there trying to reason with her. Leo finally breaks down the door and is confronted with Marcela with a pistol in her hand. Leo begs Marcela to drop the gun. She then points the gun and Daniel and blames him and Eva’s accompliance. Finally Daniel is able to get the gun away from her and Leo grabs her. Victoria tells Daniel all this is Eva’s fault.

Jackie tells Francisco that she can’t believe he still is thinking about Marisol. Francisco wishes he knew where she lived. Laurita says I know. Jackie gives her the evil eye. Then it dawns on Francisco with some glues from Laurita that Marisol lives at the pension. Jackie stomps away and Francisco wonders out loud what is up with Jackie. Laurita spills the beans and tells him that Jackie is completely in love with him.

Everyone is in the living room trying to make sense what just happened. In walks Eva. She has come to take possession of her house.

Francisco wants to know how Laurita knows Jackie loves him. Duh. My the way she serves you your coffee, your meals and the way she looks at you. And it really bothers her when you talk about other women. So don’t’ go to her and tell her I told you.

Victoria tells Leo to call the police. So they can arrest the thief who stole $25,000 from her husband. Eva says yes call the police. So we can clear up a lot more things. Victoria is about to go after her, but is pulled back by Leo and Daniel. Victoria says then I will do it myself and leaves. Eva turns to Renata and tells her that a chauffer will be arriving shortly with her family. As of today they will be living with her. She needs to prepare two rooms for them. And she will have Don Julio’s old room. Renata protests. Eva says this is my house. If you don’t like it then gather you things and leave my house immediately. Leo pipes up and tells Renata it’s best to do what she says. For the time being, my father left her this house. Fine replies Renata. I will do what you asked. Oh and another thing says Eva. You will address me as “usted” and not “tu”.

Victoria finds out there is no warrant out for Eva’s arrest.

Leo tells Eva that as of last night she has impressed him and couldn’t get her out of his mind. You are more beautiful then ever. Thank you, Leo replies Eva. I just want to let you know that you can stay. You were good to me before I left. I can’t believe you says Daniel. I offered you my love and you betrayed me. You, Daniel, are false and a liar replies Eva. Victoria storms in and says that she can’t believe it. How did you make the warrant disappear? I didn’t do anything replies Eva. It was Marcela. That’s not the truth says Victoria. I’m going to talk to her now. Leo stops her and tells her that their mother is not feeling good. Eva says so I had that much of an affect on her. Suddenly Alicia, Tia Miranda and baby show up. Victoria can’t believe that the make-up lady will be moving in. Eva clarifies things by telling her that Alicia is her sister. Victoria asks Daniel why didn’t you tell me. Leo asks Eva about the kid. Eva informs everyone that it is her son.

Monday: Marcela tries to hit Eva with a statue and Eva throws her out.

Labels:


Comments:
Thank you Gloria,

Can anyone tell me what was the phrase that Eva said to Daniel after Vicky walked out to call the police?

Also what was the word Eva used when she rolled her rrrrrrr's at Vicky after she (Vicky) wanted to come at her when Leo and Reneta wouldn't call the police?

Wow Friday was full of action, can't wait for tonite.

Thanks for the great recap Gloria.
Michele in PA
 

Yay, the recap is up! Friday's episode was so full of awesome. I thought Eva was going to keep Pablito hidden for awhile, so that Daniel wouldn't find out about their son. I was totally surprised about her showing him to everyone. Obviously Daniel is going to think that Pablito is Leo's son. I hope Laurita comes over for a visit today.

Oh Eva, Renata and Leo should not be living with you. That just spells trouble with a capital T. I kept waiting for Deborah to ask Alicia her name, but I guess family reunions can't happen that fast. So excited about tonight's episode.
 

Many thanks Gloria for giving us all the details of this great episode. I love that Eva followed up the stunning red dress with the sexy, short, off the shoulder sparkly blue one. It was a perfect "in your face" kind of dress for Dan to see her drive off in.

If Dan doesn't realize that the blond, blue eyed baby must be his, then he's a bigger idiot than I thought. Having the baby close by means that Laurita can have access to him. Which is wonderful. But, I'm worried for his safety as well. That baby is now the heir to ALL- Eva's and Dan's wealth and the entire company.

The only dark spot in Firday's episode is that Eva continues to think Leo is a good person. And since he's the only one not acting like a bitter fool, she will continue to think so. I'm worried that he will also turn pea brain Alicia against Eva and use her as a spy.
 

Another thing...I wonder if Dano finally realizes the kind of crazy that he's tied himself with. I mean both mother and daughter start waving guns around when things don't go their way. Are those the type of people you want around your daughter? And he wonders why Laurita doesn't like Victoria.
 

Ok lots of Questions I have.

1st Why is Leo being a creeper and smelling Eva's clothing?

2nd Does Alicia's know the baby is Daniels?

3rd Don Julio can't come to the house or live with them if Leo and Reneta are still living there. It will blow his cover?

4th Wondering why Marci didn't tell them that she drop the charges against Eva.

5th More then likely since Marci out,where does that leave Bruno, if he's smart he has to take the money and run now?

6th Tia and Eva can't leave Julio alone at the other house.

7th Why doesn't Alicia's burst Eva's bubbly about her relationship with Leo.

8th Daniel had a strange look on his face when Alicia, Tia, Pablo came into the room, I think he knows the baby is his.
Michele in PA
 

Michele - I think these are the phrases Eva said (at least thats what it sounded like to me):

"pobre de ti" - poor you
"que rollo" - what a bore

I don't speak Spanish, so I googled the phrases.

I think Leo thinks he's in love with Eva, but to me its more like an obsession. Marci and Icki want Eva dead, Leo wants her alive and to be with him.

Maybe Bruno is going to use his wiles on Deborah next? I would assume Alicia knows that Pablito is Daniel's son, since Daniel was the only guy Eva was involved with.
 

Good work, Gloria.

I personally do not believe in "the call of the blood" but it's a novela cliche. Laurita will know that Pablito is her little brother because he would look like Daniel. She'll be the first to comment on this.

Don Julio will not move back into his home for a while yet. He will live under his assumed name and remain hidden until the time is right.

Alicia should have a major fight with Leo over the pervy incident with Eva's clothing. This should cause Eva to banish him from the house. Let's see how Leo slithers his way out of that one.

Tonight we should find out whether Renata changes sides or not. Since she had the hots for Julio back in the day she must have some kind of a grudge against Murderous Marcie.
 

Thanks for the recap Gloria. And yes Icky was beyond annoying as the "screaming banshee."


Anon 7:14, yes it was not smart for Eva to have both Renata and Leo in the house. Perhaps Renata will change as UA suggested but she's been consistently cruel. She also has to atone for what she did to her sister and Julio.

Anon 8:08, ITA w/you regarding stupid Dano. Crazy runs in that family and he ignores it to his determent and that of his child. If he ever gets out of this idiot phase, he's going to feel really bad.
 

Thanks for recap. Friday seems like forever now.

Tony will you PULEEZE show Alicia the picture Leo took of him and Eva. I cant imagine Leo and Alicia now living in same house.

Laurita will probably notice immediately the resemblance between herself as a baby and Pablito.

I hope Eva throws Renata out with Marcela. Aurelis (?) deserves promotion.

I fear for both Laurita and Pablito . Wacky Victoria would kill them in a moments notice. I see Laurita now living with Eva.

Im waiting for the usual false pregnancy (Vicky) Or maybe a real one (Alicia)

Kalum
 

Thank you to everyone who answered my questions.

I don't believe Eva is willing to take the chance that Reneta wont do something to the baby. which I'm guessing why Tia is there to keep a close eye on the baby.

Is it just me or does Eva(Blanca) and the baby not have a connection.( I don't know I get the feeling when I see her in a scene with the baby its just off) I mean in Alborada Lucero had the little boy all the time with her on her hip, him jumping, or wanting to get down out of her arms.( Maybe it was the experience of her being a mother) Here Tia has the baby all the time Eva just pats his head or air kisses him. We have yet to see her hold him at the seven month stage. It's just strange and maybe its like that b/c she hasn't experienced motherhood yet in real life. Michele in PA
 

Kalum,

ITA about Icky and the false pregnancy theory, I remember she told Daniel that they would be the perfect family then. Only problem I see is how she's going to pull it off. I didn't think her and Daniel were actually in a sexual relationship.
Also ITA about Laurita I think tonite she should make a visit to Eva's and meet her brother. After all she did ask her Dad if he thought Eva might visit them.
Michele in PA
 

Gloria: thanks a bundle! You caught stuff I missed and didn't have time to go back over for.
===========

Kalum: "Tony will you PULEEZE show Alicia the picture Leo took of him and Eva. I cant imagine Leo and Alicia now living in same house." ITSA!!
============
I imagine Eva needs to keep her enemies close, as they say, so Renata stays. Question is, what does she do if and when Alicia admits she's been sleeping with Leo?
 

I'm hoping that Tony himself gives the pic to Eva so she can open her eyes to what a creep Leo is.

What does it matter if Alicia is with Leo I dont see Eva really caring except for the fact that is related to vicky and marcela.

I hope Eva finally gives Dan is huevos back so he can start acting like a man and not the whip dog that Vicky has created.
 

Yes. It's Eva that needs to see the pics, not Alicia. If Eva sees the pics, it will open up her eyes to what a creep Leo is and make her doubt everything he has said, including that Dan killed her dad. If Alicia sees the pics, she will think her sister is a slut who lied about her great love for Dan. She will just be jealous and mad at Eva and even easier for Leo to manipulate. The jealousy has already started since she suspects Leo of having a thing for her sister.
 

Thank you very much, Gloria! I was only able to see the tail end of this, so really do appreciate the details.

Jar: Thank you for the link to Uni to see the blockbuster episode. Thought I could see it last night, but still had too much work to do!

Re Eva not connecting with her son. I think they are trying to paint a picture of this new Eva who is so completely immersed in Don J's plan that she must remain totally focused. It's almost as if Eva can't breathe and relax until all aspects of Don J's plan have been realised.

Plus, as the new business woman she is, Eva knows she can count on Tia Tilde to help with Pablo (still don't like that name)until Eva can overcome these huge hurdles facing her.

I suspect that once this 'job' is accomplished, Eva will truly embrace that baby.

I could really be over reading this as I don't think the writers expect us to think beyond the superficial, but I wonder if it isn't hard at times for Eva to see Pablo who is so clearly Dano's son.

I am liking this new Eva very much. My first thought when when she told Leo he could stay was that she might suspect him and wanted to keep him close. Renata didn't matter, but I think keeping her enemies close is part of the plan.

Susanita
 

Gloria loved the recap and the title. Vick was on high octane Friday.

Vivi, of course you are right about to whom Tony shows the pictures. And, that's exactly why he's going to show the pictures to Alicia instead of Eva. He's mad at all of them right now and wants to do the most damage--not that HIS mixed up brain is actually thinking about it.

Jardinera--Eva has never seen Leo as a romantic possibility, she has been wary of him from day one--she doesn't like him in her space. This never changed. Her asking him to stay reflects her feelings of gratitude and friendship for him (oh, wait until you see the pictures, Eva). Leo on the other hand sees it as her acceptance of him as a possible lover (forced or seduced).

The baby is going to intrigue all of them for a good while. Eva is going to keep the paternity a secret for awhile and watch while the two tom cats start fighting about it.

And now--for the moment we didn't care about and weren't waiting for, TaDa: Laurita tells Francisco to wake up and smell the roses under his nose.

I predict that Marisol will go on to be a world-famous karaoke singer, make lots of money and turn her back on Francisco. That way Jacky will get her turn. I wouldn't trust that rat, though. He had his nerve chatting up the maid walking the dog.

Anon at 7:41--It struck me odd, too, that Deb didn't ask Alicia's name. For a moment it looked as though she was going to give her a business card and ask her to come work for her. That, too, will be saved for later. Alicia is bound to see Deb again at the New Un-Misery Manor.

Michele's questions--If Eva told Alicia the baby's paternity, it was off stage. At this point Alicia is keeping another big secret safe--that Julio is alive (remember he came to the pension looking for Eva), and helped him find Eva, so Eva will probably trust her with another secret.

If Tony shows Alicia the Leo/Eva pictures, all bets are off. Alicia will feel betrayed, doubt the baby's paternity and will probably confront Leo before confronting Eva--MOwnHO.

Alicia's presence in the house only spells trouble for Leo trying to conquer Eva, or any other dalliance (the model) he meters himself in.

Marci was forced to withdraw the charges by Julio's threatening note. Of course she wouldn't want to have to explain it to her family. She still actively spoke of Eva as a thief and encouraged Vicky to see her as such, too.

As far as Marci was concerned, Eva was gone for good and it was moot. Remember she wouldn't tell Deb why, either.

No, Julio can't come back to his old house. But, Tia Matilde seems to be the nanny, so for now it seems he will be alone, sincle no one else knows he's alive, except for Diego and he probably can't cook or clean.

I'll bet Vick tries Bruno for a baby. It certainly won't be Tony. She wrote him off on Thursday.
Una Nte
 

Susanita--I meant to add my two cents about Eva bonding with her baby. I don't think it's Eva so much as the baby himself. Sometimes babies--especially older ones, don't take direction very well. I've watched enough babies on American soaps to know that they have minds of their own and often don't do well in the hands of their "supposed" mothers. So it's usually someone else who is holding them, or have them in strollers, etc.

But in any case, I like your interpretation, too.
Una Nte
 

Yeah, baby actors can be funny that way. I remember the baby in Sortilegio loved MJ (Jackie B.), loved staring at her and stroking her hair, which worked out well since she was supposed to be his mommy. And she doesn't have a child in real life either. I think we have to wait some more to see how Eva interacts with the baby. In general, she seems to be working hard to not be soft/emotional, so it might just be a choice of the writers to not show her being overly motherly to the little one.
 

UrbAn--Yes, Renata had the hots for Julio, but she decided she'd rather have him marry Marcie than her sister--then she could stay near him.

The statement that left Renata the most impactada which might make her change sides was when Marcie told her she would NEVER get the house in Mexico.

On the other hand, the way Eva treated her, humiliating her infront of her former patrones, doesn't bode well for a happy relationship. Eva, to her credit, was treating Renata just the way Renata treated her while she was part of the servidumbre. I wonder if Renata will figure that out.
Una Nte
 

One last thought before I stop this insane commenting:

I hope that when Eva finally sees Leo's pictures, besides protesting that it didn't happen, she stops to consider WHY Leo would take pictures of himself and Eva "snogging" in bed? There wasn't a third party photographer in the room with them.
Una Nte (I should take my own advice--Not To Exceed...)
 

Una Nte - its okay, I've been commenting like crazy as well. This show is getting so good.

The previews didn't give us any clue as to what happens with Dano and Pablito. I wanna be inside his head as he ponders if Pablito is his.

I wonder if Deborah visits the mansion not knowing that Marci has been kicked out and see Eva, Alicia and Tia Mitilda together.

Do we know if Tia Mitlda and Deborah would recognize each other?
 

We know that Tia knows how Deborah looks b/c Deborah was on the cover of a magazine that Tia was looking at and made a comment about her never meeting the Eva and Alicia.
 

You know it really bothers me that Daniel doesn't say anything to Vicky when she starts bad mouthing Eva, whether in public or private. I mean they Marci and Vicky are always saying they want to destroy Eva, and no one says anything. Its like there bad behavior for saying mean, nasty things is the norm.

Also when they Dano and Vicky were sitting on the couch in the living room and she (vicky) was saying something mean, Daniel rolls his head towards her and then rolls his eyes.LOL
When I see the chacter of Daniel he looks so so tired, and beaten I almost feel sorry for him, but then I remember oh thats right he place himself in his current situation. I also like Eva's comment to him about vicky "Poor You" LOL
Michele in PA
 

Do we know what happened to Leo's father, other than that he died when Leo was 8? How did he die? Could this be an issue later (i.e did Marcie kill him, too?)
 

Anonymous,

maybe she did kill Leo's dad, he might have been her first. she's killed so many people on this TN it's getting hard to keep track.Michele in PA
 

Finally, some good writing + good acting.
 

Good assumptions here. I wonder if Dan's daddy is also Leo's real daddy.

Eva may have handed Tilde as a nanny the baby as most wealthy people do seem to give over the menial role of schlepping a kid around to their nannies. This emphasizes her fully acting within the social norms of people who share her wealthy status.

Alicia being in the house with Leo and being jealous may just be one more wall up between Eva and Leo's advances. It will also change Ali's and his informal sexual relationship with her. Not quite sure how yet.
 

I am going to listen very hard in the next couple of weeks to any verbal references about the baby. If Eva truly doesn't intend for Daniel to know the date of birth so he could do the math, she might misrepresent Pablito's age.

Not that this will matter in the long term; Laurita will figure this out.

And momentito: Aren't men in novelas supposed to be able to recognize virgins (not that this is true in the real world)?

Finally, can somebody tell me why people say "mi padre" when speaking to a brother or sister? Shouldn't it be "nuestro padre?"
 

UA, I must admit that when Im talking to my sister I also say Where's My mom.

Dont know why
 

UA- People always say mi mama or mi papa in the Spanish language, even if they are talking to their siblings. It just is.

In Sorti- The galan kept doubting that he was the heroine's first. But he stopped doubting when she ended up pregnant. From that point on he assumed the baby was his, despite the villain saying it could be his. During one of the big blow ups between the heroine and the galan when he threw into doubt that she was a virgin when they first made love, she told him it was too bad his was such an idiot that he couldn't tell. I think Eva will eventually be able to say the same to Dim Dan. :)
 

Gloria, thanks for the recap. This was agreat episode. Can't wait for tonight. Realing great interesting comments today as well.
 

Gloria, Forgot to say what a great title!!!
 

I wonder what Pablo's middle name is. Eva never said.
 

Una Nte: I like your thought re Eva and Pablo and thank you for your kind comments re mine wrt this situation.

WOWSERS! I am lost yet again! I had no idea that Don J was NOT Slime Bucket Leo's father!!! This must have been mentioned in the very beginning of this TN, I assume? It was very difficult for me to get interested in this TN at the beginning. I suspect I have missed a lot of key infos.

Jar: I, too, have wondered what the kid's middle name was. A few capitulos back, I wondered why he was not a Pablo something or other as we usually see a male called by his first and middle name.

Perhaps, Eva is waiting to see who will eventually be the legal father (of course, we know it is Brainless Dano, but you know what I mean).

I will miss tonight's episode yet again because of so much work on this trip! Will anxiously be awaiting the recap tomorrow!!

Susanita
 

LOL Susanita! I also only half watched in the beginning, but yes, Marci and Don Julio did not have any bio children together. Marci came into the marriage with Bruno as a small child. Bruno has always known him as his step father. Julio and Marci adopted Vicky, although Vicky is really Julio's bio child with Justa, that was stolen by Renata on orders of Marci. Julio and Justa do not know this of course. Julio didn't even know Justa was pregnant and thought she was dead. Renata is Vicky's actual aunt, but Vicky of course doesn't know. The one thing I don't know is if Vicky knows she was adopted. That hasn't been clear to me.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder