Monday, February 07, 2011

Eva Luna #65 Fri 2/4/11

Daniel is put on a stretcher and taken into an ambulance.

Marcella wants to hear more about Deborah losing her daughters, but Victoria and Leo walk in and puts the conversation on hold. We find out that Deborah is their aunt. How I don’t know.

Eva and Tia Miranda are in the hospital waiting room to hear news on Julio. Suddenly Eva sees Daniel being wheeled into a room. Tia Miranda tells her to calm down, perhaps she is seeing things. Eva swears she’s not imagining things. Tia thinks things are going to get ugly if the family shows up and sees her there.

Jackie is complaining out loud about Victoria. She gets a call from the hospital.

The family is around laughing and talking when Renata comes in and gives the bad news that Daniel was in an accident and is in the hospital. Instead of Victoria immediately rushing to the hospital she calls Jackie and yells at her for not calling her directly on her cell phone. I tried replies Jackie, but the phone was busy. That’s just excuses yells Victoria. Anyway what happened? They told me that Daniel was in a taxi and crashed into a rock. He banged his head pretty good says Jackie. Victoria yells more. Why was he in a taxi? What happened to his car? I don’t know replies Jackie. Victoria says of course you don’t, hangs up and calls her an idiot. Leo tells her to quit yelling and let’s go.

Dr. Garcia tells the nurse that his friend is getting worse. That he was being slowly poisoned for years and that’s why he’s so fragile. Dr. Garcia tells Julio that he can’t die. He has to finish his revenge and meet with the lady that was at the cemetery.

Eva sneaks into Daniel’s room. She tells him that she has found out that he killed her dad and just left him in the street to die. Why didn’t you hear my screams? I found out that you married Victoria. I hope that you’re happy with her.

Marcela thinks it would be best that Daniel dies. Then the next victim would be his daughter. And then… Well let’s hope it doesn’t come to that. Although Victoria is not my daughter. Then I will inherit all the stock in the company and all the money. Deborah during this whole time is just staring at Marcela. Finally she interrupts Marcella’s evil thinking and asks her if she’s okay. Fine replies Marcella. Deborah says that after receiving the news of her son-in-laws accident she remained calm. Does it not worry you? Of course says Marcella. Well you handle your emotions very well my friend says Deborah. Well in a time of crisis one must keep a level head replies Marcella.

Eva tells Daniel that she is expecting his child. Daniel opens his eyes.

Nurse asks Eva to leave if she’s not related to Daniel. Eva says she just came to see how he’s doing. Will he be okay? Yes, he just suffered a head injury. But x-rays show nothing is wrong. Another nurse rushes in and pulls the nurse out of the room. Eva tells Daniel that now she knows he will be okay, but swears he will never hurt her child. Daniel mutters “Eva”.

Victoria and Leo arrive at the hospital. Eva tells Daniel that she will learn to hate him. Tia arrives and tells her that they have to leave. At any moment his family will arrive.

Victoria and Leo arrive at Daniel’s bedside. She sees Daniel’s eyes flutter and leaves to go find the doctor to find out Daniel’s prognosis.
L: Daniel wake up.
D: Where am I?
L: In the hospital. You were in an accident. Do you remember?
D: Yes. I was in a taxi following….
L: Who?
D: I saw Eva.
L: What do you mean you saw Eva?
D: She’s in the city. Perhaps you think I’m crazy, but she was here. She talked to me.

Tia tells Eva to calm down for the baby’s sake. Don’t go back because the family could see you. They leave the waiting room just as Victoria comes in with the doctor raising hell. She can’t believe that Daniel was all alone in his room. She wants a nurse watching over him 24 hrs a day and she’ll pay whatever. The doctor tells her to calm down. They are going to transfer him to a private room to recuperate. You’ll see he’ll be fine. Well, it better be replies Victoria. Or there will be big problems for you.

L: When did you see Eva?
D: In the street. I was coming out of a meeting.
L: Who was she with?
D: An older woman.
L: (must be the aunt he tells himself) Do you know the woman?
D: No, I have never seen her before.
L: So what happened?
D: Eva and that lady got into a taxi and so I got in one also to follow them. Someone crossed our path and then we crashed. Do you know how the taxi driver is doing?
L: I suppose okay, because they only brought you.
D: I feel so bad for him. He crashed because of me. It’s my fault. For trying to catch up with Eva, I pressured him.
L: It’s okay. I’ll investigate this.
D: Don’t mention this to Victoria. I don’t want her to know I had an accident trying to catch Eva.
(Of course Victoria is hearing all this)

Victoria comes in and is happy to see Daniel awake. She tells him that she spoke with the doctor and he did all the tests possible and he is going to be alright. Soon they will transfer him to a private room. And you were a frantic says Leo. Oh, my love, I was replies Victoria. Now tell me, what was wrong with your car? Why did you get into a taxi? It’s broken down replies Leo. Of really says Victoria. But I told him that I would take care of everything. Don’t worry about anything.

JoJo and Marisol are talking about her scheme.

Francisco is at the tailors’ trying on suits.

JoJo shows Marisol her wedding dress that she’s borrowing from the company.

Leo leaves the happy couple. As soon as he’s gone the vulture Victoria starts in on Daniel and wants the real story of the accident. Not right now, replies Daniel. I don’t feel good or am in the mood. Of course Victoria doesn’t care and says you were in the accident because you were persuading Eva or are you going to deny it? And why did you tell Leo not to tell me?

Jackie tells Francisco that Daniel was in an accident. He freaks out, but Jackie tells him Victoria called and he’s going to be fine. What’s that she asks pointing to package he brought with him. He tells Jackie to come and enjoy in the splendor of it all. Is it for me she asks? No. I am ready for my finance Marisol to see be in that beautiful church says Francisco. What will happen when she asks you for the tickets to Europe asks Jackie. They bicker.

Francisco comes back in his duds to show Jackie. She thinks he looks ridiculous.

Victoria keeps on Daniel about Eva.

Deborah tells Marcella that she didn’t loose her daughters. Her husband took them. One day she was away on business (she had just started) and when she got back they were gone.

Julio thanks Eva for being with him. How can I not? You know I care for you like a father replies Eva. I know and you are like a daughter to me. You gave me love and happiness. Nothing that my own kids could give me replies Julio. I had planned to tell you all this much later, but now that I know I won’t be here for too long you need to know. Know what asks Eva. That you are the heiress to half of my fortune. You are a millionaire.

No, I can’t. That’s not right, replies Eva. I know that if I had told you sooner, you would not have come back with me to the states.

Deborah tells Marcella that she has never told anyone. Marcella asks how all this started. How did she meet him? I was just starting my cosmetics company and he was looking for work. Our lives started intertwining; we feel in love and got married. Then you have the girls asks Marcella. Deborah nods.

Eva tells Julio that it’s his kids who have the right to his fortune not her. No, I told you before that you have shown more caring for me then they have their entire lives. Yes, but what I was just doing my job. Taking care of you and giving you the proper caring you deserved replies Eva.

Deborah tells Marcella that the problems in her marriage started when her company grew. He couldn’t find work where he felt happy. Why didn’t he work with you asks Marcella? He didn’t want to replies Deborah. He pretty much wanted to be the breadwinner and be the man. So why did he take the girls asks Marcella. Deborah says it’s a little embarrassing to say this but during a business vacation I was unfaithful.

Victoria is yelling at Daniel that she can’t believe that he still thinks about Eva. Don’t you realize I am you wife and you should think only about me and no one else. Daniel tunes her out and says he knows it was Eva.

Julio tells Eva that if God takes him, then he knows his money is in the best hands. I don’t want your money. I want you to get well and me the grandfather to my baby replies Eva.

Marcella says everything you are telling me surprises me. Deborah explains her behavior by saying that they were going through a rough patch in their marriage and that she was lonely and I let myself get swept away. Oh, don’t worry. I understand perfectly says Marcella. I felt so bad; I confessed everything to my husband. I thought that we could work it out. Even thought we did. But a week later I had to go on a business trip and he and the girls were gone.

Julio tells Eva that they have to be hidden until the day everything is ready.

What did you do asks Marcella. Everything I could do replies Deborah. I contracted investigators, who traced them to Mexico, but then they left there and after that I have not been able to find them. Just recently they have been found here in the states.

Eva thinks of Daniel/Daniel thinks of Eva.

Eva tells Dr. Garcia that Daniel is also in this same hospital.

Eva and Tia talk about the news that Julio has given half his fortune to Eva. Eva doesn’t know what to do.

Marisol shows Alicia the dress.

Eva talks to Tia about her feelings for Daniel. Tia warns her to stay away from him. If the family finds out about Julio the crap has hit the fan.

Marisol and Alicia talk about the dress.

Eva tells her baby that she will never abandon him/her.

Deborah is thinking about finding her daughters and sends a photo to Marcella. Marcella doesn’t care though.

Eva tells her baby she/he is the most important to her.

Daniel tells Victoria enough. It’s probably for the best. Victoria tells him that she hates Eva and doesn’t want her anywhere near him.

Monday: not much clues given. Eva is warned not to be seen by the family.

Labels:


Comments:
Bien hecho, Gloria, y gracias.

Julio has to stick around long enough to stick it to Marcela. I want him to be able to disguise himself so he can see her well-deserved pain... and we can laugh with him.

It is an established fact that a narcissistic mother will usually end up with narcissistic children. This is an extreme example, like the three generations in Mundo de Fieras. It would be very interesting if Leo and Icky turn on Murderous Marcie in the end.
 

Gracias, Gloria. :))

Cruella: Amazing how she doesn't think twice about killing her own pseudo-daughter if it will suit her plans. I believe it was UA who had pointed out that the fact that BimButt was not her real daughter is what made it so easy for her to think along these lines.

Has Cruella voiced similar thoughts about Leo?

Dano: I had NO sympathy for him when he was lying there in that bed and BimButt was going on and on about Eva and this, that, and the other. Sorry, Dano...you deserve this 100%.

Deborah: She has given Cruella Marcella a boat load of infos to use against her. How in the world could Deborah trust someone who dresses up in Polyester Suits?!


I was sad when Don Fed died in STuD, but I feel that Don J is much more integral to the plot. I would hate to see him leave us.

Somehow, I feel that Don J deserves to be with Justa. The Ricardo/Justa match does nothing for me.

Susanita
 

Thanks again, Gloria! You didn't miss a thing!

Dr. Garcia makes me think Julio will gather his strength for one last push and face Marcela in triumph before he pops off for "lo más allá".

ITA that Dano asked for it. He's been in a serious accident and all she can think of is herself and at 120 decibals, to boot! Harrangue is right! I hope he flies to Vegas first thing out of the hospital and gets a no-fault divorce ASAP. I'm sure Jackie can find a recipe for crow in one of those French Cookbooks Ictoria threw at her.
 

Gloria

Thank you for this recap, I hope you are feeling better from last weekend.

I to hope that Don. Julio sticks around a little longer. I know that everyone thinks he and Justa should get together. But I think he and Tia Matilda still have work they need to complete with Eva yet.

ITA he deserves to be a prisoner in that hosptial bed, while his witch of a wife is recking is butt over why he didn't want Leo to tell her he was casing Eva. I hope he's stuck there for a week with her *itching at him over this. ;)

I hope someone tells Laurita that her father was in a accident. I thought Franco & Jackie where discussing that vicky didn't want her to know? (I don't know maybe I miss heard)
There's something not right about Debra's story. B/c Tia Tilda says that she(debra) left them (the girls). But girls and there father have been living with Tilda for a while. There's another plot coming I can feel it. stories are not making since between what Eva and Alicia where told by there Tia Tilda,and by what Debra is saying.
Question:
Did Daniel hear Eva when she was telling him that he would not get the chance to hurt there baby as he's hurt her?

Also I confused did he tell Leo that he saw Eva in the Hostipal or was he refering to he seeing her in the City itself.

And maybe we'll get lucky and tonite they will blow up the Francisco & Marisole thing.
Michele in PA
 

Gloria--excellent recap, and just in time for me to join in.

It seems to be a custom for children to call non-family adult friends of a family Tia or Tio. I don't think Deb is a blood aunt, merely a title of respect.

Michele--Dan barely came to when he saw Eva in his room. He was still processing that information. I don't think he heard Eva speaking to him.

He only told Leo about seeing Eva on the street with an older woman. He certainly did have to listen to Vick regañar him ad nauseum. He tuned her out pretty quick to start thinking about finding Eva.

Leo is Marcela's flesh and blood. As for offing Vick to quedar with Dan's and Vick's fortune. I guess she thinks she is immortal and needs access to it all exclusively.

Jardinera--Love the idea of Jacky finding a recipe for crow.
Una Nte
 

Michele: I think Dano told Leo that he saw her outside the hospital which is what got him in the taxi in the first place. Yet another stupidity on Dano's part to trust Leo. Hallo!

I think that Laurita and her dog are in bona fide danger. I hoped these writers don't see fit to kill that little dog. I'm not sure what purpose it would serve as NO ONE would believe that Bimbutt would have had anything to do with it.

The other one I still do not trust is Renata. I have to assume that it was her jealousy of the Julio/Justa relationship that caused her to steal Justa's child.

Renata also had oddly painted on eyebrows...rather like Cruella and her evil lipstick smeared all over her crooked mouth.

Susanita
 

Thanks for the recap Gloria. I hope you are feeling better.

Yes, Dano deserves Icky and all her crap. EVERYONE he trusts told him not to marry her but he was determined.

ITA w/Susanita that Laurita and her puppy are in danger. But if Icky crosses the line into puppicide, does she become completely irredeemable?
 

The only villain I can recall actually killing a child is Federico from Abrazame Muy Fuerte and he did it by proxy. Fernando of FELS repeatedly threatened the life of Rosario's little boy (who could have been his), but never got to actually murder him. Nor did we ever get confirmation on whether he was Fernando's. Joselyn in Mundo de Fieras enabled the death of her own child but that was more out of disinterest.

It takes a special kind of evil to kill a child.

Does anyone think that Icky is sufficiently evil to kill Laurita? I'm still on the fence on that question.

Laurita's instincts about people are good enough so she can sense danger, take Chico, and run for it.

Ahhhhh... she will bump into Eva, who will be obviously pregnant, and that's how she will find out that she will have an hermanito.
 

Vicki lets her hair down!

And Idiot Man Dan gets to see exactly what he married!

Wow - Vicki didn't take long to turn into a total shrew. Even Marcela was counseling her to tone it down a bit LOL! But does Vicki listen? Nope. She's in 100% shrew mode now. She's just going to nag and harangue for the rest of the Novela I bet.

And Dano is already learning to tune her out - LOL! Feel the love now, Dano. This is what you took on. Think she cares about making your life wonderful? Hah!

Audrey
 

Audrey: The shrew! Yes indeedy! That's what Dano gets for marrying The Icky One on the rebound. His self-confidence was nowhere to be found, I suppose. Can't wait for him to get back out of the hospital and trying to lay the law down if he can with her, but it may take him accidentally seeing the way she treats Laurita.
 

Gracias for recap. Is it possible we will have a Leo/Alicia baby along with Dan/Eva? After his experience with Claudia. one would assume he uses protection but this is a TN after all.

I wonder if Eva's one way conversation with Dano at the hospital will come back to him

Did Dano ever find out that the charges against Eva were dropped by Marcela?

This is all getting pretty confusing

Kalum
 

Susanita
Dano was outside a building where he had a meeting. That's where he saw Eva and Tia Matilde getting into a taxi, grabbed another and followed her. Then he had his accident.
Una Nte
 

Una Nte: You are absolutely right about the locale! I was momentarily confused. LOL!

If Bimbutt kills that little Chico, there will be no redemption for her. Remember...Bimbutt has said on several occasions that she can't wait to get rid of Laurita. She says it so maliciously that I don't think it means just sending her away to boarding school.

One has to wonder where Bimbutt got all of this cold hearted cruelty considering she is a child of Don J and Justa. Of oourse, as we saw in STuD, Jose Miguel came out just fine in spite of having Gasoline Pants Rosendo and Helmet Head Leonor as parents.

I know, I know...the nature vs nurture argument. (Insert 'wink' emoticon here)

Susanita
 

Kalum: No, Dano doesn't know Eva's had the charges dropped that I know of. I think only Leo might know. Can't remember. I believe that Marcela has purposely not discussed this with the others to keep Dano hating Eva and to keep him and Vicki married.
 

Thanks for the recap Gloria. Good work.
I think the jury is out on how much Dan heard Eva say. He didn't bring it up with Leo, but he did say she spoke to him. Wonder if they will have him remember it later.
Did Marzilla recognize Deb's daughters in the picture? I didn't think so.
Does D. J. know Icky is adopted?
 

Gloria, thanks for the recap. It was interesting to watch when Vicky was going on her little rant to have Dan not paying attention and thinking about Eva.
 

I believe DJ does know she's adopted.
 

Susanita: I think V-icky is feeling insecure again and she's been spoiled all her life, I guess. She's going off on Daniel like he's one of the darned servants!
 

Jar: re Bimbutt V-ICKY. ITA, Amiga!!!!

Susanita
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder