Friday, March 04, 2011

Eva Luna #83 Thu 3/3/11 Cruella at the haunted mansion... Eva drinks some truth serum and Slimeball gets cocky and will pay the consequences

This recap is from Marta


Repeats:
Leo questions his mother and she says ‘my children only includes u, Vicky is not my dau’
Mari: You have to tell your sis that the man she is about to marry is your lover!
Dano/Eva at beach ‘you don’t know how much I need you…/ it can’t be…
Julio: She used you to kill me.
Deb: I swear it was him who took you away from me! / Don’t mess with my dad, ma’am!
Vick: I won’t change Dano for anyone, and noone will take him from me.
Jul: Don’t deny your son the love of his father…
Voiceover: and tonight… everything can change…

At the party at board house, Fran and Marisol are smoochy..
Mari: Better late than never.
Adri: Not late, SUPER late! Between the wedding and the party uyou could have had even two kids! And I would have two cousins!
Mari says not yet, Fran says well, I want to get started on my ‘homework’ tonight…
(Alicia shows a disgusted face at the subject line… door bell rings)
Dano arrives…
Eva is very unsettled… everyone else seems happy he is there.

Thomas is surrounded by cop cars… FF> eventually he gets out of car and gets surrounded and later shot in lower chest…

Fran is a good party host, greets Dano… Dano gives them his wedding presents, a night at the pres suite at best city hotel (all on his tab), a bed for them, and a truck/camioneta.
Eva can’t help but be impressed. Fran and Mari could not be happier and more thankful.

Leo and LiLeach… having a good time…
Leo tells her Eva wanted him to go to a ‘fiestecita’ with her… what would I do there with her ‘friends’? nah! Not a chance… don’t worry, she just went to the boardhouse she used to live in… and there is nothing that could worry me… (wanna bet, Leoslime?)
Later, Leo and Lileach get on it… with no clothes…

Dano is continuing to greet everyone, asks Eva if she feels better, yup… Pablito is happy camper. Mari asks Dano and Eva to make an exception tonight and not to fight. Dano promises, the last thing he wants to do is fight with Eva… Eva tries to excuse herself.
Dano: NO, wait! There is something I want you to know.
Eva: What?
Dano: This afternoon at the beach I understood that the more I try to forget you and hate you, the more I love you. (they get really close, about to kiss but Fran comes back and breaks the magic moment… he appologizes, did I mess up? ‘no mas tantito, francisco’)

Eva comes to kitchen to help out, but everyone has it all together… Eva asks Mari if she is happy, very!...
Mari: And you?... Ali told me you got engaged to Leo… that you will marry in a month…. Eva, are you sure?
Eva: yes… he loves me and the kid as his own… and I need to restart my life…
Mari: Excuse me, but if you want advice, think about it. I think you are denying yourself real happiness, and your son while at it.
Eva: Why are you saying that?
Mari: Well, seeing how you and Dano looked at each other, it shows he is the love of your life, and also the father of your son.

Dano: Is he always so happy-go-lucky?
Mati: Yes, usually, sometimes he gets ansy but for the most part, yes.
(Mati realizes she left the baby’s bottle in kitchen, Dano offers to get it, but Mati would rather he stay with the baby while she gets it… Dano is more than happy to oblige…)




Dan: Hey, want to be my friend?... I would love that…. What?... ah… well, I like you too…. Hey, now that we decided to be friends, we will have to tell your mommy to let us get to know each other…
(by now Eva is watching them from behind, and she remembers Julio telling her Dano is the baby’s real dad and his advice to not deny her son the love of his real father)
Dano: you are so handsome… look at the elephant and the gyraffe… (to Eva) you have a very handsome son, Eva…
Eva: Thank you.
Dano: and very easygoing (tranquilo). Do you mind if I hold him?
Eva: No, no.. go ahead.
Dano: Come here little boy…

LiLeach and Leo still in bed… Lileach seems a bit jealous of Eva because she has lots of money and that Leo is marrying her. Leo comments that he liked Eva since back when she had no money. Lileach admits Eva is beautiful and says now that she is rich you like her even more. Lileach says she is falling more in love with Dano each day… Leo says that is what I am paying you for… Lileach comments that Dano and Vicky will divorce and she will marry Dano very soon, and that Vicky herself is getting really bored with Dano and getting consolation elsewhere… Leo gets interested in finding out who, but Lileach won’t tell…

Back to Dano and Eva with baby…
Dano: I always have liked children.
Eva: It shows. What surprises me is that you would care so much about mine.
Dano: Do you think I would be so selfish to reject him just because he is not mine? Pablito is an innocent creature. He is not to blame for anything! Look! He is totally oblivious to what is happening between you and I.
Eva: Well, it is good that you think that way.
… (out at the party they are asking where Eva is… they are hoping for a reconciliation tonight)
Dano: Know what? I don’t really know why but I felt a great connection when I met him… really, it is something hard to explain… Isn’t it so, my friend? … (continues playing with him, Eva looks concerned, or maybe having a guilt trip?)

At old misery manor, Marce is listening to Julio’s laugh and is very scared… She keeps walking down the hallway and gets to the door of Julio’s rooms… then she hears his coughing… Cruella remembers what Renata told her about the strange noises and about the lady friend medium saying the spirit of Julio still roaming around the house…
When the dead don’t really leave is because they left unfinished business on earth…
Marcela begins to yell who is in there??...
Jul: Nooo you can’t kill me! I will beat you!
Cruella: You are dead!!! It can’t be you!! Renata!!!

Dano: Eva you have no idea how much I would be willing to give for this kid to be ours…
(Eva gets really nervous and upset)… what is wrong?
Eva: Nothing.
Dano: Why do you get like that?
Eva: I told you nothing!
Dano: Yes something is up with you Eva! And with me too! … when I had Pablito in my arms, I felt a special connection with him! As if he was my son! I felt it in the blood! I felt he was mine! So I will ask you again, tell me the truth! Is it true that Leonardo is his father or is it me?... Eva, please… please, answer me… am I the father of your son?
(Eva has reached her limit)
Eva:… yes, Daniel…
(Dano’s’ eyes get glossy instantly, with a smile that goes across… and projects right into Eva, she can’t help but smile back at him… he caresses Pablito’s face and Pablito instantly looks at him as if he recognized him…)
Dano: I knew it… I knew it.. .you heard, champ?... I am your dad!!... I felt it… something inside was telling me… thank you, Eva… thank you for this gift… for telling me the truth… Pablito is my son…
Eva: (can’t help but smile even though she is also crying)… Yes, Daniel…
Dano: why didn’t you tell me before??... this changes everything!!...
Eva: (suddenly gets serious) Noo…
Dano: OF course! You have to talk to Leonardo and suspend that stupid (disparate) wedding and I will talk to Vicky…
Eva: No, no, Daniel!! this does not change anything between us!
Dano: What do you mean no?
Eva: No, you and I cannot be together!
Dano: Why not, Eva?

(Leo keeps trying to get LiLeach to spill the beans about who Vicky’s lover is… Lileach says for now just settle to know that he exists and that it is convenient for both of us. He agrees)

Cruella keeps going crazy listening to Julio laugh, yells that he is dead and yells for Renata…

Dano: Eva, please..
Eva: You won’t talk to Vicky and I won’t cancel my wedding with Leonardo…
Dano: But why?? You know I love you!! And I feel you love me too! Pablito is our son!
Eva: Enough, please!!
Dano: Eva, please!...
Eva: We cannot be together!...
Dano: Why…?
(Eva remembers when Leo showed her that Dano was the one that killed her dad)
Eva: I don’t want my boy near you!!
Dano: What are you saying??
Eva: His father will be Leonardo! Not you!!

Lileach tells Leo not to tell Vicky that she told him about her lover… at the right time Dano will find out, will leave Vicky and will come to me…

Cruella asks Renata for the keys to Julio’s room… Cruella is really ansy…

Eva sends the boy with Matilde…
Dano: That child is mine!! You cannot separate him from me! I have the right to see him! To raise him!!
Eva: No!! You have no right!
Dano: I will recognize him as my son and you cannot prevent that!
Eva: Of course I can prevent you. The only father that child will know is Leonardo!!
Dano: But why, Eva?? I don’t understand you!! Why did you tell me then, to make me suffer more?? Look!! To know you are with another man and on top of that to know my son has another father!... was that your objective (in telling me)?? To make me go crazy??
(Eva is leaving)
Dano: Eva, wait!! We cannot let this be as is!!
Eva: On the contrary! We have nothing to talk about! His only father will be Leonardo! His last name will be Arizmendi!! And you cannot prevent it!!
Dano: I will fight for my rights for my son!!
Eva: You won’t get anywhere!
Dano: We will see about that! (Dano leaves before he does anything else he will regret, good move on his part)

Mati comes back…
Mati: Eva… did you tell him that he is your son’s dad?
Eva: Yes… although I regret having done that… I could not take it anymore with the secret!

Cruella continues to agonize in Julio’s room, she keeps hearing his voice… Renata denies it, Cruella insists Julio was playing his video games LOL!! She heard his laugh and his voice… Renata says ‘see what I said? That is his spirit which can’t rest in peace… Cruella keeps yelling at her to shut up and leave… ‘you will not scare me, Julio!! If I need to, I will kill you again, Desgraciado!!’ (Renata hears this so she gets confirmation it was Cruella who tried to kill him, she says I will help Julio finish with you)

Dano excuses himself from the party folks and leaves… but first Adriancito sends Laurita his greetings. Dano will pass on the msg. Eva says she feels bad but she will stay…

Alicia unveils her wedding present, a symbol of their love… none other than pigs feet… both Marisol and Fran cringe at the sight of the platter…

Renata comes back to her room…. And whispers… everything came out perfectly! (surprise, Julio is there smiling ear to ear!)
Jul: What did Marcela say?
Ren: She swears she heard your voice, that she heard you laughing.
Jul: jaja… this is the beginning of her torment.
Ren: And she deserves it for what she said when I left your room… now I am convinced she did try to kill you… I will walk you out to Dr Garcia’s car…

At the party, Ricardo returns Eva her money and tells her Vicente Olmos, the guy she ran into in his hospital room, paid for his bill…

(Thomas gets shot … ceeeeeeeeeeelebrate good times come on!!)

Eva also asks Ricardo about Tomas… unfortunately yes… he tries to take Adriancito with him again today… Eva tells Ricardo she will give him a monthly allowance for Adriancito and enough to save for his college education. Ricardo says what if they take him from us. Eva assures him that won’t happen. They will hire the best lawyers for them.

Leo hires Tony to take some merchandise to a warehouse, gives him the address… this merchadise is super expensive… will pay everything I owe you at the end of this job. Come by the house when done, and no calls pls. Leo pays Gallo for Claw’s death… nice touch about the drugs planting. Why did you do it yourself? I was bored… Leo says he was also bored with her, she became a burden. Gallo says he can guess what will happen with his new woman if she ends up boring him. Leo says that won’t happen but if it does, before I kill her, I will make her mine…

Fran and Mari arrive at the hotel suite Dano reserved for them… very nice, petals in bed, champagne, the whole package… ‘are you a virgin?’’’… just kiddin!... FF>

Dano gets home, Vicky is sleeping, Dano looks at her with a disillusion face, then goes to sleep in the other room…

Ali asks Eva if she told Dano that he is Pablito’s dad…Ali says you did well… because deep in your heart you still love him, that is why you are very wrong in marrying Leo… Eva, I beg you, suspend that wedding… don’t make that huge mistake…
Eva: No, Alicia!! No matter what Dano does, I will marry Leo.. he will be my son’s only dad.

Justa is giving Adriancito breakfast… Ricardo comes and says he will also go with Adriancito… Ricardo comments the party last night would have been the perfect occasion to invite her relative, Vicente Olmos. Justa gets instantly uneasy… Ricardo asks her if she has heard of him again. Nope.. .your family is strange, but I hope he will be back soon, I liked him. The cop investigator arrives, not that good news… we don’t have much time. Tomas fought with the cops and got shot, he is very critical. Adriancito asks Ricardo what that means, Ricardo says he is dying… Adriancito is very upset.

Vicky and LiLeach are jogging, Vicky says she thought Dano would leave her when he found out about the ‘attempted suicide’… he only changed bedrooms… Lileach tells her to be careful and keeps advising Vicky to keep an eye on Eva, she is still your worst enemy…

At the office, Leo enters his office … surprise, Dano is in his chair … what are you doing in my office?... Dano: Waiting for you.

Renata asks Cruella if she feels better, Cruella asks her not to tell anyone what happened last night… your stories and the drinks I had caused me the hallucinations! By the way, has Leo asked you about Vicky’s adoption? Knowing him, he will try to dig for more details… All he needs to know is you went with me to that town… Not a word to him about Vicky being Justa and Julio’s child. You have to take that secret to your toumb.

Ricardo, Justa and Adriancito are at hospital. Doctor tells them Tomas needs more blood, but he has a rare blood type. All three of them want to donate. Adriancito gets ansy saying I am his son!! I have to donate! I am his son! I must have his same blood type!

Julio is glad Eva told Dano he is the child’s dad… Eva insists she does not want Dano near the child because Dano killed her dad… Julio says he understands but he also knows Eva feels better now that she told him… and about the subject of your dad’s death… why don’t you go ahead and accuse him of it?... Eva says there is something that stops her, that does not let her hate him as she wants… Julio says that means you still have doubts that it is true… Eva says yes, doubts and fear… fear of what?... of finding out it is true…

Dano tells Leo Eva told me the truth last night.. that Pablito’s true father is me, he is my son…

Previews didn’t record but they did show interesting stuff, like Eva shouting to Vicky in front of Dano and Leo that Dano is indeed her son’s dad… and Cruella putting poison in the baby’s bottle and Matilde about to feed the bottle to Pablito.

Labels:


Comments:
Marta, thanks for the recap. I posted my comment on the wrong site before.

Loved the Renata/julio haunting of Marcella.

Loved that Eva told Daniel the truth. Looks like she is having more doubts.

Will have to wait and see what happens to the Adrian/Thomas situation.
 

Marta, thanks so much for the early recap. I had no CC last night, not in español, not english, nuthin, so I was missing many points.
 

Marta- Thanks for the details of the conversations in this recap. I also loved the Julio haunting and Eva telling the truth to Dan. But hated that she didn't spit out that she thinks he killed her dad. Oh, well! I won't be greedy. We got one good revelation and now Dan knows he's Pablito's papa. :)

This may have been wishful thinking, but twice you said that Tony got shot, instead of Tomas. You might want to change that. Although we all probably wish it was true...
 

Very good job, very detailed dialogue.
I love the gaslighting of Marzilla, also. Glad that Renata is sure now that she tried to kill DJ.
You can see where the Tomas shooting is going. He has a rare blood type...Adrian wants to give blood...please, this wouldn't happen in a US hospital, they would just hunt around, call the blood bank, and get the blood. Tomas would need several units, and they aren't going get enough blood from a child even if they allowed this. But they may use this to prove Adrian and Tomas aren't related.
Tonights episode looks loaded. Anyone else not have CC last night? I hope the CC is back tomorrow, or it is going to kill me waiting until Monday to find out what happened.
 

I changed the the Tony to Thomas parts. Although I agree with you Vivi it would have been nice to have Tony shot as well. I think since it is posted under my name I am the only one that can edit it, so it is a done deal.
 

OH Marta,

You wonderful recapper, if there was a nite for word for word dialogue it was last nite.

I tell you the Renata/ Don Julio Haunting of Cruella was so dang funny I was rolling on the floor having a great time.

Love the Francisco/Marisole giving Daniel and Eva time alone to talk.

Yeah Tomas will soon die, b/c Adrian's not his blood type to save him.

Yeah Eva finally told Daniel he's Pablito's father. Boy was that a big smile Daniel gave her and the baby. Love how Daniel is ready to take on the world and Leo for that baby. (Staking his CLAIM for his SON) :)

Advance: Yuck, Renate had better some how try and get the bottle from Tia Tilda, before she gives it to Pablito. that would get her redemption much quicker in my book

I know this question was asked before but I thought TN were not suppose to Kill babys and Kids, like no DNA test either.
 

Gracias, Marta. What a great episode.

This whole business of Eva refusing to openly accuse Daniel is insane. If Daniel has something like an e-mail in his office computer "sent" folder for the hour of the crime he can instantly prove his innocence. If he was on a business trip so much the better.

Especially if he also remembers that he lent his car to Leo.

Love the "haunting"! Marcie's fear was hilarious. I hope Julio explains this to Eva so she can participate. I'm sure Renata will enjoy this whole gaslighting very much.

It really bugs me that nobody has taken Marcie's threats against the baby seriously. Tia Matilde had better never leave him alone for even a second.

Adriancito is much better off without Tomas. His willingness to donate blood for him is misguided (thankfully he is too young to donate blood).
 

Thanks Pata for making the change.

I have to say that I Francisco asking Mari if she's a virgin made me LOL. :) At least the guy has no hang ups about his wife being a former prostitute. This is a huge plus for Franc. We've been giving him so much flack lately, I wanted to point out something positive about him. In any other novela this would be a HUGE issue for a man who fell in love with the ho with a heart of gold.

Michele- Usually children don't die in novelas. But in Mi Pecado a child did die (Cesar), and in a lot of novelas miscarriages brought on by being pushed or thrown in front of something often happen and the loss is treated the same as if a already born baby had died. (There were three of these cases in Mi Pecado alone. Yes, it was a dark novela but good.)
 

Michele:

Just saw your post. I can cite examples of both situations:

In Abrazame Muy Fuerte the villain's henchman murders an 8-year-old boy by shoving him off a street overpass. He dies right in front of his mother. In La Esposa Virgen there are numerous attempts on the life of Diego, the title character's 11-year-old brother.

In FELS there is a DNA test when one of the little girls gets ill. It proves that Juan isn't her father but the blood type matches so he donates blood to save her life. The "no test" directive in that comes from Sofia who doesn't want to know which of the girls is their biological child because she is determined to love them equally. In EPDA and ENDA there are DNA tests for paternity.
 

WOWSERS! Marta...that was a HUGE amount of work to include such detailed dialogue. Absolutely stellar work on your part!! Gracias!!!

Leo/Gallo scene: thank you for clarifying what Tony's mission was. Leo slid right through all of his words and I didn't hear or understand a thing. I thought they were sending Tony on a mission to end someone's life! How utterly disgusting of Leo to say that if he decided to kill Eva, he'd have his way with her first. This man is a first rate sicko who deserves a FIRST RATE TN death.

WHERE IS CARLOS?

Dano: I especially enjoyed the scenes with Pablito and the huge smile and warmth that came all over him when he found out the truth about Pablito. Those were wonderful scenes. Too bad that hard headed Eva can't be more honest with him about the rest of the story.

Leo/Lileach: Now, there was some slime for you! If I'm not mistaken, Leo replied that Eva was, indeed, even more attractive to him now because of her money. Lileach is playing a dangerous game. Apparently, she has just forgotten what has happened to Claw. What ego to think that Dano will head her way. She is nothing more than a cheap tramp. This one I would really call a "RandomHO" for that is how she behaves. Model my rear end!

WHERE IS CARLOS?

Agree that Adriancito wanting to donate blood will only prove that he is, thankfully, not related to the scum bucket Tomas.

Honestly, I don't want this TN to end!

Susanita
 

Many thanks to Vivi and Urban Anthro, for answering my question.
 

OMG, Marta! Thank you so very very much for the recap! I, too, did not get the CC's. What a relief!

I am SO annoyed at Eva. She is so stubborn. Why doesn't she just come out and say what she is thinking? Why doesn't Daniel make her tell him what the problem is...or why doesn't he suspect that Leo might have said something too her...he never trusted him anyway once Eva came along. REAL people just aren't that stupid or stubborn, are they? I was really really yelling and shouting nasty things to Eva last night. I was SOOOO hoping she would reveal why she is so angry! Especially since she knows she really IS still in love with Daniel> What a great guy! Does his character reflect what Guy Echert is like in real life? I hope so. He's my new FC...well...not as handsome, but really cute, sexy and AUTHENTIC...sort of! Not a mean bone in his body...and is so underserving of the way he is being manipulated by that slimeball Leo...AND rejected so unfairly by Leo. And he CRIES...I'm in love again!
I actually understood almost everything even without the CC's, which appeared on other channels. I have so improved since I have started watching the TN's. (just a little PSA for those of you who are hoping to improve your Spanish...THEY WORK!)
I think Renata is trying to show Julio how much she loves him. I think she definitely has come over to the good side.
I was very unsettled with the preview of Marcella putting poison in the bottle and Matilde about to feed Pablito. I wish they hadn't shown that. I hope it was just to make us tune in tonight or whenever, but they really don't need that and it is upsetting and in bad taste...worse then seeing Leo on the bed with Lileach...his pecs where too big and gross...ugh..with just a towel covering up his private parts...like the TDA scene with Osvie in the same position. TMI, writers...for this señora!
I totally did NOT understand the exchange between Tony and Leo and what he wanted Tony to do..I thought it had something to do with "acabando" a Daniel, Eva, and the Pablito. Is it a drug thing? What was the point in that? Thank you SOO much, Marta, for clarifying that.
I can't WAIT to see how Leo gets it in the end. I
think Tony will be saved, and will confess every thing to Juan Pablo...OOPS! Wrong TN!
I like Fran and Marisol scenes...but I still find them a bit boring...but I guess we all need comic relief, although I still hpe that he winds up with Jackie!
Adrian is so cute...but ITA with the blood type revealing the truth.

NSOG (Now Stuck On Guy)
 

I still dont understand what it was Leo wanted Tony to do. Pls help. I had both spanish and english cc's, but couldnt get that part.

Kalum

Muchas gracias for getting recap up so fast
 

Urban,
the problem is Dano has no aliby since they all were in the yatch while Leo ran over Ismael. With Claw down under, unless she wrote some letter incriminating Leo of all she knows, she is no good. So Dano's only hope is Vicky if she changes team to the good side eventually. Other than that he has little hope with maybe Fran having heard something or Tony knowing more than we would assume he knows.
I too watched the beginning of AMF and as soon as I saw the boy being pushed off the roof / bridge to his death I changed channels and only watched the very last episode. Nailea Norvid did a great villain as well as Cesar Evora from what I watched here and there.
ITA with those who say Eva is being hard headed and letting pride get the best of her. Hopefully Julio will keep poking some sense into her.
Dano's smile was pricelesss and his new strong attitude to be in his son's life has made him come alive again, gone is the idiot guy, at least partially.
 

¡Les ruego perdonas a todos! I beg everone's forgiveness. I meant to say that Daniel is so unfairly rejected by EVA...NOT LEO...¡Lo siento!NSOG
 

Thanks very much, Marta, for this excellent recap. I especially appreciated the clarification of what Leo said to Tony. Like Susanita, I didn't understand the conversation and thought that Leo was sending Tony on a job to kill someone. I wonder what kind of "merchandise" Leo is asking Tony to deliver. Most likely drugs, I'd imagine. Unless, of course, Leo is setting Tony up for some kind of doublecross.

Unlike Susanita, I think I'm now ready for this TN to end. There are lots of subplots in which I have no interest: anything to do with Ricardo, Fran/Marisol, Lileach, Tomas, even Adriancito. Some of these held my interest for a while, but I and/or they are becoming very tired. And even the Eva/Dano romance. ¡Ya basta!

I can't tell how much of my impatience is caused by the start of "La Reina del Sur" on Telemundo. Though I've at times watched two and even three TNs at a time, I much prefer watching just one. But I suspect that I'd be becoming impatient with "Eva Luna" even if it were the only TN I was watching. I've loved it, but there's so much of it I no longer care about. Oh well....
 

NSOG,
i will tell you what I know... Guy met with some forum friends from Yolette's old forum site at the end of La Mentira after he taped the Cristina show, and some of the girls recorded some videos of him greeting everyone. He looked and sounded very nice... like the guy next door, that approachable.
He also posted quite a bit in the old forum. He did state in the Cristina show the site name for the forum and I dont have to tell you that brought the site server down... lol
Have not met him, but from what I hear he is very approachable, even his wife Estela asks why he dedicates so much time to fans...
 

Re the accident. Tony certainly has some knowlege as he was involved in the "set up" with the red car and Dano. Also, Fran has some second hand knowlege. I vaguely remember Dano talking to him about the accident Leo had with the car.

Kalum
 

Anon @ 0911: Agree with you re Guy being authentic. I had that feeling, too, when watching the Pablito/Dano scenes, but this is a man with 4 children, I believe, so he was utterly believable! When I saw him on one of the last Shows de Cristina, he was clearly enthusiastic about his upcoming TN (Eva Luna) and equally enthusiastic about his family.

I think he speaks beautiful Spanish...not with the voice like Evora or Aleman, but beautiful in the way he speaks it. I enjoy hearing him speak. On the Cristina show, he was much more 'open' and not as guarded a person as compared to Colunga. I've come to like him while watching this TN.

Juanita: Understand your points about the subplots that should have probably gone away a long time ago, but what I don't like to see end is that this has been a TN that has had so much more forward movement and action.

I do like some of the main characters, though. I could see some of them being fleshed out further and do a series with them.

I just hope that some of the people at Uni have seen that more forward progress in terms of plot development is a GOOD thing.

The endless filler we are getting in TdA is driving many of us to boredom. I simply don't see the point in that kind approach to a TN.

In any event, you will get your wish very soon! :))

Susanita
 

No way that baby is drinking a poisoned bottle of milk, so I'm not worried about that. But anything else could happen.

I just can't stand the Marcella character. She has been committing murder with impunity left and right and she's never been caught? Totally unrealistic, but that's telenovela land for you where no one ever seems to investigate any one's death.

Eva is just so incredibly foolish and dumb and I'm disappointed that Julio is unable to counsel her more effectively. I guess even he doesn't know what a snake his stepson is. At least Dano's brain has turned back on.

Audrey
 

Hey does anyone else think that maybe Adrian might be Leo's child, with tomas's wife. b/c possible link is that Tomas worked in the club for Leo and Mob Boss doing Tony's job. That would mean that maybe Tomas's wife also worked there and was one of Leo's fling.
 

I'm wondering now which TN will fill the slot left by EL. Will it be this "Teresa" TN or something else?

Llena is also in its ultimas semanas (I've been watching that hit and miss, mostly for Evora and the Mari/Vicky character), so am wondering if "Teresa" will fill that slot or the Eva slot?

Or...will it fill TdA and TdA gets moved?

I don't know. I am assuming that TdA has already played in Mexico?

If so...Jarocha...would certainly like to hear your thoughts. Gracias!

Susanita
 

Marta thank you for the recap. I too was confused with the Tony/Leo scene and thanks so much for blow by blow account.

When Leo told Tony he was going to pay him everything, I felt that was a setup, maybe the police waiting for Tony or setup for Tony to be killed. Didn't he say that to Claw?

I loved the Marcella scene, quite enjoyable and am happy that Renata is snapping out of it and helping. I am sure she will be redeemed, after all she has that cabin waiting for her.

I love Julio, he knows how to get through to Eva. His speaking to Eva about her doubts of Dano killing her father were spot on, and I truly enjoyed that moment. That smile when Dano found out he had a son, truly priceless.

On to tonight, I can't imagine them letting Marcella do harm to the baby. I expect Marcella to die from being poisioned as what goes around comes around.
 

Ok,the bedroom scene between Lileach and Leo was sickening, but Leo's legs wide open and the sheets only covering his you know what was a bit to much.. when I win that dinner date with him I hope I don't think about that scene because I'll puke.. just saying Leo, lol
Remember, right before Tomas shot Ricasrdo, he disclosed at loud, in front of everyone that Adriancito wasn't his, that his wife "me puso los cuernos" (had an affair) and that Adrian ws a product of that affair. So I'm thinking could it be that if Adrian decides to donate blood and they do a blood test Tomas will find out that Adrian was his, and he'll feel bad for having treated his own son so bad?? hmmm. I doubt that slime bucket, little ugly man will ever feel any type of remorse, but in TN land anything is possible.
 

Rossana: Excellent possibilities there wrt Tomas!

Absolutely ITA with you re that scum bucket Leo in that bedroom scene!

Susanita
 

Rossana - wow, what an excellent point. That would be something if he is his son. Wasn't there a mention of a woman hiding in the bushes one time? Has she appeared again?
 

Thanks for the recap Marta. I really enjoy your attention to dialogues!

ITA w/all of you who are vexed that Eva is being an idiot. Unfortunately there is a lot of foolishness going around.

I knew Leo was a slime but I didn't think he was going to kill Eva. I can't wait to see him go down.

Though Dan might not have proof of not killing Eva's dad, once things start to unravel for Leo it will become clear it was another one of his lies. I just want that unraveling to start now; I'm sick of him.

Like the theory that Adrian might be Leo's son.

And thanks Pata for your recap yesterday.
 

So, if Leo is a possibly Adriancito's father...do we already know who the mother is and I missed it?

Susanita
 

Susanita,

It could be the woman that was in the bushes.
 

Love,love, love the recaps. Thank you all for the hard work you do. Why can't Alicia tell Eva already? They are sisters, so close, I can't even imagine Alicia not having told Eva the minute she saw her back. Also, Why does Alicia wear that stupid white watch with every outfit, dressy, casual, doesn't matter, she always has it on....and it's not even cute!!!
 

Thank you so much for this excellent recap. I love your dialogs. I really appreciate it!

I am grateful that Eva finally spit out the part about Daniel being the baby daddy, but yeah I guess it's too much to ask that she tell the part about the car hitting dad. This is telenovelaville, after all.

I am a big fan of Guy Ecker because of this TN. Hadn't seen him in anything before this. He's great and he has this great gentleness and naturalness to him, but at the same time he's not a wimp.

My favorite three galáns are (in no particular order) Valentino Lanus (Emanuel on Llena de Amor), Guy Ecker (Daniel), and Fernando Colunga. They're all great but in different ways!
 

I thought the woman in the bushes was Marisol, spying on Francisco. She seemed recognizable to me right away.
 

Renata does not show her emotions very much. This is probably a good thing for her as she has had to keep her thoughts and feelings to herself all these years...but, I liked the way her eyes almost twinkled at the end of the haunting scene. I think she enjoyed it every bit as much as Don Julio did.
 

Marisol absolutely was the woman in the bushes spying on Francisco, weeks ago.
I'm relieved to hear someone else didn't have CC, maybe they will be back tonight.
Everything I have ever heard about Guy Ecker says he is a normal steady family man, and very nice.
 

Elvira,

I was never sure it was Marisole or not, the scene went by way to fast to see who it was. And why was Marisole following Francisco on that scene.

Maybe the women was Adrian's mother they never said what really happened to her, maybe she was threaten in someway by tomas to tell Leo that he was a father. So instead of hanging around she left thinking Adrian was going to be ok with Tomas. I don't know ????? but it does make for a good story. perhaps she's watching from afar, and now knows he (Adrian) is going to be taken care of by Justa and Richardo, so there's no problem of her moving on.
 

I don't know which day the mystery woman appeared (otherwise I'd go back and review my recording of it! LOL), but to me it was obvious that it was Marisol. I think there was a companion scene where Francisco was furtively catching glances at Marisol. (This is all based on my memory, which could be wrong.) I don't know if my HD TV picked up more detail or clarity or what but it seemed clear to me that it was Marisol and the scene existed just to establish that both Marisol and Francisco were not as indifferent to each other as they professed. Since there have been no follow-up scenes showing a mystery woman, I think this is the most likely. I think that this point we'd have at least a few more bread crumbs or "hints" of a new character.
 

I made a point at the time to view it in slow motion, it was clearly Marisol, I was totally satisfied about that.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder