Friday, March 11, 2011

Eva Luna #88 Thu 3/10/11 flowing truth serum, complicated love triangles, growing slimy nose, IDIOT MAN (a.k.a. No. 5) IS A-LIVE!!!!‏

This recap is brought to you by Marta Ivett:

Marce: (drinking heavily as if with water) Everyone has been mocking me! Everyone! Beginning with the stupid step father of yours!! He gave my inheritance to Eva!! To that lowlife!! (inmunda) Because I should have finished her from the beginning! Stupid me for not doing it!!
Leo: Stop shouting, someone will hear you!! Stop!
Marce: I don’t care that they hear me!!! Let everyone hear me!! Darn Julio!! He gave her my inheritance!! IF it weren’t for him Eva would be in jail!! She would be locked in there!!
Leo: Mom, what are you talking about??
Marce: Julio left a letter with his lawyer saying that if I removed the accusation, he would unlock my accounts!
Leo: That is why you did it!
(Dano gets to Marce’s door)
Marce: Why else would you think I would do that? He forced me!! Your sister and I planned it all very well!! The signature on the check I did turned great!! And this disgraced Eva fell hook line and sinker!! And she went to cash it!! I almost got her locked in jail for burglary!! (Dano is making faces) But… but I still can do it! I will go to the police right now and accuse her again!
Leo: No, mother, you are not going anywhere, mom! (Dano opens the door slightly)
Marce: Let go of me!!
Leo: Stop shouting! Control yourself and lower your voice!
Marce: You are right, my son. No one should find out that Eva did not steal those 25K… least of all Daniel!! I know, I know!... It was so easy to deceive him too… both of them are just stupid…

Julio is calling Justa… she insists they don’t see each other and he keeps insisting she promised to visit again. She changes her mind, now I have a life, I am married and have another life. Julio rebutes he won’t accept that, he feels she still loves him, and he will still pursue her until he convinces her to visit him again. Justa gets upset, tells him not to look for her again, and hangs up. Ricardo comes by, he overheard her calling the one on the phone.. ‘Julio’?

Leo: Stop, mom. Listen to me. Enough. you are saying a lot of silly things. Please stop.
Marce: I am not telling anything but the truth. Eva was an embezzle… when she went to cash the check for Victoria… and Daniel! He is just an idiot who believes everything! He is just like his whole family!
(Dano has had enough, he barges in)
Dano: Shut up already, Dona Marcela!
Leo: Dano, when did you get here?
Dano: Just in time to hear everything!!
(Leo runs after Dano, reaches him in the car, while Marce stays alone laughing…)
Leo: Dano, listen to me!! My mom is delirious from the alcohol! She is not well because Bruno ruined her!
Dano: Just about that is what I came to talk to her and look at the surprise I got!
Leo: Dano, don’t listen to what she said! (grabs Dano by arm to pull him out of the car)
Dano: Never put your hand on me again, you hear??
Leo: She is drunk! She doesn’t know what she is saying! She is just talking silly!
Dano: She said very clearly that She and Victoria planned the check trick! That Eva is innocent!! And that I fell like an idiot!!
Leo: She has drunk a lot!
Dano: Stop defending her, Leonardo!! I am two seconds from believing that you knew everything from the start and kept quiet!
Leo: No! I swear I didn’t!
Dano: Your mother has always been capable of the worse deeds to get what she wants!
And your sister also lost her mask! But I will not forgive her for this one for sure!! (gets in the car quick)
Leo: Daniel, what are you going to do??
Dano: What I should have done a long time ago!!

(Justa finds Ricardo laying in bed)
Justa notices Ricardo is worried and asks what is wrong. HE tells her he is not feeling bad but is worried… No, it’s not about Adriancito. … Justa asks then what is it?
Ric: who is that man who called you today?. Who is Julio?
Jus: I don’t understand. Why are you now asking me about Julio?
Ric: Tell me who is he. Why were you asking him not to look for you, not to call you anymore?
Jus: Because it is for the best.
Ric: Julio is that man from your past, right?
Jus: Yes.


Dano gets to his bedroom, he is packing Vicky’s things as he shouts:
You are a liar, Vicky! And a cheater!! How could I not realize the type of person you are?? But it is really over now!! You are leaving for good!!

Damian finds Marisol when she gets off the taxi… tells her he realizes she was not on a trip like she had said. Marisol tries to talk her way out of it, but Damian won’t buy any.
Better show up to work tonight.

Eva is checking on Tia Tilde… Eva asks her not to worry about their mother. They will not forgive her for abandoning them or for trying to muddy up their father’s memory.

Vicky gets home. She is in disbelief when she sees the suitcase packed and hears Dano tells her she is leaving RIGHT NOW!!
V: You can’t do this to me! (martyr act again)
D: Pick up your stuff and leave my house right now!!
V: I have loved you too much!! You can’t push me away from your side!!
D: You have never loved me!! All you have done is betray me a thousand times!! You agreed with your mother to come up with the check story and accuse Eva of burglary!!
V: That is not true!! What are you talking about?? Eva is a liar!! Surely she…
D: IT was not her who told me!! IT was your mother… (V is shocked)

Marisol is scared pacing around her room, she tells herself Violeta is right, she has to go. And if I don’t go Damian an take revenge on me, and he could also harm Francisco!!

V: Forgive me, I did it for love… I did not want to lose you!
D: For God’s sake, cut out the drama! Get up and leave already!! I don’t want to see you here one more minute!!
V: (gets to his knees and begins to shout nonsense and repeating she loves him)
D: Victoria, please! It is over!! Understand it once and for all!!
(Vicky faints and Dano again gets scared for her… FF>>>)

Ric: Why did you lie to me, Justa? Why did you tell me he had died when it was not true? He is alive, and has come back to your life.
Jus: I did not tell you because I did not want to anguish you. I thought that issue was over. I also told him I did not want to see him, that I married you and I rebuilt my life with you.. and I begged him to leave me in peace…
Ric: And even then he insists in contacting you?
Jus: Yes.
Ric: Alright, if he tries it again I want to know. I want to meet him so he will have it clear that now you are my wife and you love me.

At Newville, everyone is in 911 mode… (Dano, Fran and Jaqui)

Deborah tells her assistant everything that has happened at Misery manor lately… Without Ismael’s support, Eva and Alicia will never believe me.

V: (wakes up and is acting crazy) Don’t come close to me!! You want to kill me!! Those are your accomplices!! Go away, Daniel!! What did you all do to me??
Dano asks Jackie to call 911 and Fran comments that it looks Vicky has a loose screw (LOL! That is what I say when someone has gone coo-coo)

Leo tells Eva about Bruno ‘s deed on Marcela and that Marcela is now acting and talking crazy… Again Leo puts on his charm and asks Eva not to let Marce’s old deeds harm their relationship.

Carlos calls Alicia again, he got her phone number by contacts in jail. He keeps trying to get her to listen to him and apologize for his initial approach… HE just wanted to see her. He insists he wants to regain her friendship and her trust. She says she can’t forget his threats about getting revenge for his jail time. She cannot complicate her life anymore. He asks for just one outing/date… She finally gives in…

Doctor comes to see Vicky… Dano tells him what happened…(Vicky lifts her head while Dano tells the doctor so we know she is just fine and putting on a Hollywood act on them) Dano leaves the doctor alone with her and she immediately gets up and tells Doc she is making it all up. Vicky tells him she is about to tell him what she wants and then he can tell her how much it will cost her.

Downstairs at bar, Fran thanks Dano for the honeymoon, wants his old job back. Dano tells him what happened and just when he was kicking her out, she fainted.
Fran: Now that we are both here drinking and we are friends, don’t you want to tell me?
Dano: Fran, Evan never stole money from me. The check she went to cash at the bank was written by Marcela and it was Vicky who gave it to Eva!
Fran: (gets excited) I told you, boss! She was innocent!! I told you!!
Dano: Everyone! All of you told me!! Everyone knew it except for me!! You! Laurita! Jackie!! Everyone told me!! But I let myself be deceived like an EMBEZZLE!!
Fran: Well, you are right about that, but don’t take it so hard on yourself! Remember the evidence said the contrary, that she was guilty!!
Dano: It doesn’t matter, Francisco. I have no justification. I know Eva, I should have never doubted her innocence!
Fran: You are right about that. You are regretting it, right, boss?
Dano: OF course, Francisco.
Fran: Then cut it loose, go apologize to her!

(Vicky explains to Doctor what is going on, she needs time to get Dano back and her mother had told her what to do … Dr says let me guess… Marce also suggested to you to fake craziness when you woke up! And my job is to back up your ‘play’!..
V: Will you do it?
Dr: Faking craziness is not that easy to do.)

Dano: you are right, Fran. What I have to do is to divorce Victoria and apologize to Eva and try to reconquer her! She is the only woman I love!
Fran: Yes it sounds simple, boss, but I would not like to be in your shoes… But you will see, after a storm the sun will always appear and will shine.
Dano: Not that quick. Still have to resolve the Victoria issue.

(Doctor comes to see Dano… diagnosis: severe post-traumatic shock… Dano willing to take her to best hospitals, but Dr recommends the patient not be moved… need to keep them in a stable environment to avoid more crisis… )
Dano: Doctor, forgive my asking, but knowing Victoria like we do, could she be making all this up to avoid my taking her out of the house?
Dr: Don’t think so. (this is same Dr who was giving Marce the poison to kill Julio with)
Dano: (more irritated) Then God forgive me but I don’t believe her!! And I won’t let this hinder on my plans to get divorce!!
Vicky is around listening ‘you don’t think I am crazy? Then you asked for it, Dano. I will have to do something to show you.

(Eva is remembering the night of the awards show and her first kiss with Dano outside)
Eva: why since the day I decided to advance the wedding to Leonardo… I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you Daniel?
Dan: (behind her) your wedding to Leo… is a mistake.

Damian is mangling Violeta accusing her she knew Marisol was not ‘on a trip’. In comes Marisol and yells at Damian to let Violeta go.
Damian threatens Marisol she won’t tell it if she lies to him again. He wants her to get dress to go work. She says she did not come to work. She came to quit. He is shocked. She repeats what she said, he says it’s too late for her to walk out and reminds her of the money she owes him… and keeps trying to intimidate her, but she says she is tired of fear and having her mistakes control her life… she will regret it… she says she went to the police to tell them if something happens to her or her husband it was Damian’s fault.

Eva: What are you doing here?
Dano: I came to talk to you. Renata told me you were out here in the garden.
Eva: it is not time for visits. What do you want?
Dano: There are two very important things I want you to know… and after I heard you say what I just heard you say, to ask you not to marry Leonardo tomorrow or ever.
Eva: let’s not start that again.
Dano: Eva, my divorce from Victoria is definitive!!
Eva: What do I care about your divorce?
Dano: Because I will be a free man again!
Eva: Perfect! Then you can date Liliana and even marry her then!
Dano: (discouraged) Well, that is possible. But I was not thinking precisely about her.
Eva: Look, I have it clear that that woman is after you. I got it very clear the night you were kissing as we were eating. Remember? And this afternoon during the commercial recording, you were pretty charming with her. You even offered to take he to her hotel, right?
Dano: Ja… And you say you are not jealous?
Eva: No! I don’t care about that.
Dano: Well, you can’t believe that yourself.
(Eva tries to leave but he won’t let her…)
Dano: Eva! Please… sit down…
Eva: Tell me what you have to tell me and then leave.
Dano: Eva… I came to apologize to you.
Eva: Apologize?
Dano: Yes… I doubted you… and I beg your forgiveness…
Eva: I don’t understand. What are you talking about?
Dano: I know now you are innocent of what you were accused of! That you did not steal the $25K!
Eva: Of course not, Daniel! I thought… that you knew it was not true!
Dano: Well, I always kept the hope it was not true, but I have to confess that there were moments where I doubted your innocence!
Eva: Well you are a cynical! How do you dare make up that story?
Dano: It is no fake story, Eva! I am telling you the truth!
Eva: I know very well that you made up the story of the check to undermine my credibility and get me locked up in jail, Daniel!
(Dano stands up in shock)
Dano: Eva, please, you have to believe me! I never faked the check story to ruin your reputation! How would I? I was shown pictures of you cashing a check with a fake signature of mine! And then when you disappeared, I thought the worst.
Eva: I never went to no bank to cash no check of yours!!
Dano: Yes, Eva. The check you got from Victoria! Remember?
Eva: What are you saying?
Dano: Yes! We both fell in a trap! The check you cashed was not from her personal account, it was from the agency! Marcela signed that check and made me believe it had been you!!
Eva: Why did they do that to me? Why??
Dano: To split us, Eva! And at that moment it worked!!

Vicky is at Newville anxiously waiting for Dano.. she wonders if Dano is with Eva… no, Leo would not allow it… what if he is being stupid and those two are meeting in hiding?

Eva: My God, how silly of me! Why didn’t I realize that before??
Dano: No, Eva, the one who should have realized it was me!!
Eva: No wonder Victoria’s attitude when I saw her in front of your house!
Dano: When was that?
Eva: When I went to see you to clarify the story between us!
Dano: Then you came back?
Eva: Yes, Daniel. But she was able to manage the situation so that I would not see you.
(Eva remembers Victoria intimidating her in front of Dano’s house)
Eva: She told me she was giving me a chance to escape and if I did not, she and her mother would support you to get me in jail!
Dano: Wait a minute… there is something here I don’t understand… what made you think that I had made up the check story to harm you??
Eva: Leo told me that.
(Leo on phone with Victoria, Victoria is telling him Eva and Dano might be meeting)
Dano: Then he lied to you, Eva!! Leo lied to you!! He must have told you that to make you hate me more! To split us!!
Eva: No, there must be an explanation!!
Dano: For God’s sake, what??
Eva: I don’t know!! But it is horrible for him to have lied to me that way!!
Dano: Yes, as horrible as what his mother and sister did, right? Now I will definitely not let you marry him!! (approaches her, possibly holding her arms) Eva!! We need to forget about them! What we have to do is be happy together!!
Eva: (crying) No, Dano… it is impossible for us, please…
Dano: Why do you keep denying it? If you and I love each other, we have a son!! We are dying for each other!! Wanting each other!! As soon as I divorce Victoria there will be nothing to keep us apart!!
Eva: There is a huge reason … huge and hopeless reason for us not to be together! Understand it!!
Dano: What is it Eva??
Eva: You know it, Daniel!!
Dano: I don’t know!! For God’s sake! Tell me, please!!
(she is crying very upset now)

Ali is in her room wondering about Carlos’ intentions… what if I ask Tony to come along? No, those two hate each other…

Dano: Eva, for God’s sake… what can be so serious for us to stay apart??
(Leo walks in) Leo, don’t budge in!! This is a conversation between Eva and me!
Leo: I mess in because it is my right! Eva will be my wife, Dano.
Dano: We will see about that. Because first you will explain to Eva why you told her that it was I who made up the check story to ruin her reputation! Why did you tell her that?
Leo: Because that is honestly what I believed at the moment, Daniel! Neither Eva or I could understand that you thought she was a burglar! I figured it was your way of getting back at her for everything that was happening…
Eva: Enough about the issue!! I don’t want to hear anymore!
Dano: Well, I do! And I won’t leave until you tell me the reason we can’t be together!!
Leo: The reason, Daniel, is that she loves me deeply!! (some nose is growing longer while Dano takes a deep breath so he can control himself from punching that growing nose right out of Leo’s face) Understand it!! That is why we advanced the date of our wedding!! Did she tell you or not??
Dano: Yes, she told me!!
Leo: Then accept it!! Accept it and reconcile with my sister! Eva will marry me, Daniel!
Dano: My marriage to Victoria is already over!! And as soon as she is over her crisis, she will leave my house and my life!!
Leo: What crisis are you talking about?
Dano: Apparently she is faking being crazy but I am not buying it!!
Eva: Enough, Daniel, please! Leave! Leave me in peace, I beg you!!
(he grabs her arms and gets close to her)
Dano: I want to be with you and with our son. Our happiness depends on you…
(she looks down upset)
Leo: I would not have left. If he knew you know about the barbarie he committed, he would not say that, right?... Eva.. you were about to accuse him of your dad’s death, right?
Eva: Yes, I know… but something stopped me.
Leo: Whatever it was, I am glad. I understand it was not the right moment. But don’t worry. Don’t worry, it will come.
Eva: You are right, Leonardo… But you know what? The moment has come for something… for your mother to leave this house.
(Leo does not look happy…)

At the board house, Mari arrives home… Fran keeps playing the abandoned husband. Called you. My cell phone battery went dead… where were you? Or can’t I ask you that?... I love it… Did you go with Giorgio to the movies… nope… she went to the cabaret to talk to Damian and tell him she will not go back to work there anymore. Thanks to you… to your support…

Leo: Have pity (on her) Eva! I beg you! Please!
Eva: I have had enough pity for her.. And if I don’t kick her now is because she is drunk. But tomorrow she is gone!! Do you realize what she did to me?? She almost got me in jail!!
Leo: Alright. Give me a few days. Give me time to buy an apartment and get her settled. I know she has harmed you. And I support your decision. But she is my mother. Understand me. And as bad as she has behaved I can’t abandon her.
Eva: Alright. You have a month (Eva, I hope you won’t have to bury someone in that month)

Leo comes to Newville next morning and asks for Victoria… he tells Jackie maybe Vicky will eat for him.
Leo chats with Vicky, now you are playing crazy.. but Dano is not so convinced… Vicky says don’t worry, I got this… Does mom know? Yes. She went hysterical when she found out Bruno was my lover. Leo tells Vicky Bruno ruined Marcela.

Full circle? (now Renata waits on a sick bedridden Marcela)…
Marce thinks that neither Dano will divorce Victoria nor you will get your way, Bruno!

Vicky hints Leo that Rosaura (the cousin?) might know Bruno’s location, she is the one who told Vicky Bruno had left on a trip.

Marce remembers threatening Bruno whoever betrays her might even die early on.
The Buick folks are back in agency to meet with Eva, she is anxious to show them their work so far.

Dano makes it to Misery manor with a gift for Pablito. Tia Tilde lets him in to see him.
Dano: I love him from the first moment I saw him. And now that I know I am his dad,
I want to be with him all the time..
Tilde: I can imagine. But Eva will never want to go back with you. I can assure you.
Dano: Well I won’t lose hope. Besides, I want to fulfill my fatherly duties. And even if she denies my rights, I think I would be capable of any crazy deed to be with him. Right, papi?

At NewVille, Vicky leaves… Dano is leaving Misery manor… Vicky is peeking in the window while Tilde fixes something in kitchen. Vicky is mad looking for the kid… finds him in foyer in playpen… (end of ep)

Previews: the end is coming… Critical phase… we see Vicky taking the kid… Eva nervous asking everyone where is her son… Eva yells at her aunt someone took him. Last we see is crying Eva about to hug Dano…
The final episodes begin tomorrow!

-Marta Ivett

Labels:


Comments:
Thanks vivi for posting! sorry this has little snark in it, but I wanted to type up the dialogue and had to help daughter with a home-made kite before. Also trying to watch Reina del Sur... trying to get into it for Kate, but the theme keeps me from enjoying it.

my comments: Slieball was at his best tradition last night... I erally wanted Dano to punch his teeth right down his throat...
at least Dano woke up, but like you all posted, the one who seems to be getting in idiot woman mode now is Eva.
I have a feeling if Leo gets to marry Ea he will be toast by the end, and Cruella will be sad for her loss and in jail for life if not dead too.
Am I the only one who does not care anymore about Fran and Marisol? She is acting so herself now that I don't think she deserves any fame and fortune. But I want Jacky to get happiness eventually and the only one that seems to be a choice, albeit not the best, is Fran.
 

I kept yelling at Eva: TELL HIM YOU IDIOT TWEET!!! Don't keep giving Leo a chance to keep postponing it!! and if Leo was the one who fed you all those lies about the $25K incident, how can you just take his word for granted anymore about your dad's death?
 

Rossana said:
Where is sicko Vicky taking Pablito?? I know the writers won't let her harm him, but really, I'm wondering how she'll be able to hide him.
I'm totally confused about Carlos, he acts a bit schizophrenic to me.. I don't trust him yet.
Marisol surprised me by going to the cops before going to the club to confront Damien, way to go girl!
Eva, now is you that's holding up the show, but not for long since this TN is ending. Even after Eva found out that Leonardo lied to her she still believed his explaniton.. Eva you are a total dumb a$$, who would want to be part of such crazy family, really Eva, you want your MIL to be Cruella? and want Vicky for your SIL? are you out of your mind?? You even agreed to Leo's request to let Cruella stay in your house another month??.. after what you just heard?? Are you nuts?
nuf said!

Fri Mar 11, 12:20:00 PM EST
 

Sorry, I couldn't get it posted in time from here. So I'll erase mine. I put Rossana's comment here.
 

sorry, forgot to say that after Dano says
Dano: I want to be with you and with our son. Our happiness depends on you…
he leaves Eva and Leo alone...
 

Thanks for the recap Marta!! So, we're really coming to the end. Any guesses on how much longer? Do you think we have less than 2weeks left?

Yes, I was also screaming at Eva to spill the beans about her father. JUST SPIT IT OUT!! I was hoping that maybe Tia Tilde would tell Daniel as well. Eva is still too kind hearted. She should've been firm about kicking Marci out ASAP!!

Icky better not harm a hair on Pablito's head!!! The previews show Eva crying to Dan. I'm hoping that they will get closer looking for Pablito together. It would serve Icky right if by kidnapping Pablito, she finally drove Eva and Dan back together for good.

I'm glad Marisol finally told Damian that she was quitting. If its only about paying him back what she owes him, maybe she can ask Eva for a loan?
 

Thanks Martaivett, there was plenty of snark and if more is needed we all will be glad to add snark where snark is called for.
Yikes! I couldn't stand watching it last night, Eva is tanta estupida! My husband (who is also a nurse in training) said, "I heard you verbalizing loudly at the TV" lucky I didn't throw something at the TV. Leo lied here, lied there, and she can't connect the dots he may have lied about her father, too? And only now she is connecting that check Marzilla gave her for 25000????? And she is still going to marry him???
 

Dong,
Marisol asking Eva for a loan would be awesome, a true to life scene, lol
 

Eva is still on the station listings all through next week but it said ultimas capitulos last night. Tradducion algunos??
 

Someone posted that when they announce "ultimos capitulos" it means about ten days left, is that true?
 

Martaivett,

Thanks for the great recap, CCC's where yet again not working.

Rossans ITA about Eva, what's it going to take for her to stop believeing everything Leo has said to her.

So Crazy bimbutt is no pertending to play being crazy, WOW that's different.

Dano should have hit the slimey BasTURD Leo. boy the writers better come up with a goood way to kill him.
 

My dishnetwork show Eva still schedule for 3/24/11 so it must in early April
 

Utlimos Capitulos is usually about 10 days on Telemundo. But Univision may take longer. They seem to take longer on ultimas semanas.

Audrey
 

Thanks, Marta, for the detailed and helpful recap.

Eva is driving me nuts. How can someone so smart be so stupid? How can she continue to listen to and trust Leo? And why, when Leo asks for a few days before she kicks his mother out of the house, does she say "OK, a month"?? And why does she continue not to tell Daniel about his supposed responsibility for the death of her father? I mean, come on, guys, we're supposedly in últimos capítulos--her common sense is supposed to return, right?

And what it the world possessed Dan to respond to Eva's saying that he could marry Liliana by saying "Well, that is possible. [Duh????] But I was not thinking precisely about her."

Geez, when I started to write this comment, all I saw was a comment from Marta, but now suddenly there are about a dozen. Hmmm... I think I'll just post this and then figure out what else if anything I was going to say.
 

'Ultimos capitulos' means final episodes and sometimes that means up to 4 weeks left, sometimes 2 weeks left, so it is up for grabs.
 

Marta, I too do not care about Fran and Marisol. Indeed, I haven't cared about them for a loooonnnng time. But I'm surprised at your negative feelings about Marisol. I think she's been great in these last couple of episodes, not giving in to Fran's expectations that she'd continue to wait on him hand and foot and standing up to Damien. I assumed that she was hoping she'd get enough from a recording contract to pay Damien; the idea that she might ask Eva for a loan never entered my head. Anyway, I'm rooting for Marisol, and I hope she manages to break free of Fran. The only negative thing I can think of to say about Jackie is that she wants him. She deserves better, but I don't think she'd believe it.
 

Juanita,
I loved your entire comment! The reason why I think Jacky will be perfect for Fran is because she loves to serve him, she is the nurturing kind.. I used to think she deserves better, but not anymore, she is perfect for Fran. You are right about Marisol, she has become more independent, more secure, and I like that.
Fran is such a baby, he needs to much care, not trying to sterotype, but most latin males are that way, that's why a married a gringo, j/k .. no I'm not, lol
 

Rossana, I find most gringo males babies, too, just sayin'.
 

Martaivett/Vivi, thank you for the recap.

Eva is driving me nuts. She cannot add 2 + 2 without help. How many people go to the bank to cash a $25K check for their employer and do not remember especially when it is same amount that she is accused of stealing! I sure hope the agency has a top-notch group of accountants working for them.

A month, Eva wake up, you may all be dead in that time. She knows that Marci thinks she killed Julio and she doesn't think that Tia, Pablito, etc. are her next targets?

I am surprised that Dano did not pickup on Marci's line about his parents being stupid. That should have sent sirens off in his head.

Fran/Marisol, Alicia/Tony/Carlos, who cares with only weeks to go.

Rosemary
 

Gracias, Martaivett! That was a HUGE amount of dialogue. Bien hecho!!

Juanita: ITA with you re Dano's comment about possibly marrying Lileach. That came out of the blue and I found myself stunned for at least 30 seconds and not following what happened right after that! What possessed Dano to say such a thing?!

Carlos: What does he really want with Spandex Alicia.

Tia: I've been slapping her sanctimonious face for the past week!

Don Ricardo: Oh my...now his feathers are ruffled and Fished Eyed Justa doesn't know whether she is coming or going.

Franc/Marisol/Jacky: Glad that Marisol is not caving into Franc's wishes to be waited upon, but I still think Jacky can do much better. Who else has Jacky been able to see except goofball Franc? He's become the default choice. I think Jacky deserves more than a default as a mate.

Dear Mr. Guy Ecker...I don't know if you read our blog, but please know that I have loved this novela of late...it was hard for me to really get 'into' it in the beginning, but this has been a wild ride!

I, personally, hope to see you in another novela VERY soon! It is going to be sad to say goodbye to these characters.

Please understand that not even 'my' Colunga has ever received a 'fan mail' from me!

Gracias por todo! Bien hecho.

Susanita

P.S. It has been such a joy seeing Cruella FINALLY get hers!
 

Thanks for this recap and I agree with all of the above comments. To allow Marcie to stay in that house even one more day is suicidal and to marry into that snake pit would make her a candidate for a padded room.

i.e., Eva Lunatic

Considering something that Leo said in an episode last week, I can easily see him fantasizing about murdering Eva in the middle of raping her. Which this could dance on the edge of if the writers allow her to go through with the wedding ceremony.

I am predicting that the wedding day will come and Dan will pull a Benjamin Braddock.
 

Bill and Vivi: The next time you post an updated list, I think you need to add "The Glove".

Rosemary
 

UrbanA: "Eva Lunatic" -- I love it!
 

Thanks.

I really think that one of the T-shirts we should have is "Karma's a bitch... and she has PMS." That's what someone should say to Leo, Marcie, Icky, and all the others who deserve it when the moment comes.

Along with these popular sayings:

"No me diges tonterias"
"No te preocupes"
"El corazon no se manda"

Feel free to correct my spelling.
 

yes, Eva-lunatic is perfect!!! and yes, Guy is head and shoulders over FC in as many aspects as I can think of...
I don't dislike Marisol. All I said was that she has a lot of baggage and Fran's expectations of a wife fit more Jackie... Also, with Damian and others on her shadow, I would bet money Marisol will be toast by the end.
I was shrieking about all the slipe spilled over Eva and Dano last night... slimy-Leo-liar really grossed me out last night...
 

granted, even though my kids would call me a liar, I agree with Marisol that Fran should not have assumed she would drop her own life to wait on him 24/7/365.
 

Martaivett, Just got home from work. Thanaks for the recap. I was also screaming at the TV. I no longer watch this show with shoes on. Too tempting to take them off and throw them.

That lying lizard Leo is getting on my last nerve!!!!
 

Urban Anthro: and don't forget, "no puede ser"
 

It was kind of refreshing to see Daniel and Eva both going "Damn, we were dumb!" by/to themselves after the check scam finally got outed. On the other hand, they had to follow it up with an instance of "I can't tell Daniel I know he killed my father because he'd just turn around and accuse me of...wait, he won't do that now! So there's nothing stopping me from te--ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD ..."

Things that need to be outed:

1. Leonardo killed Eva's father.
2. Julio is not dead.
3. Queen Snooki's glove. WTH?
4. The Empire is responsible for the deaths of six people (Rita the maid, Claudia, Daniel's wife and parents, Eva's father)...and one dog.
5. Eva's father was the one who left Deborah, not vice versa.
6. Victoria is really Justa and Julio's child.
7. Alicia's been sleeping with Leonardo (depending on where her story goes, that could end up a throwaway line of some sort).
8. Leonardo's mobbed-up status, via El Gallo.
9. Liliana's really Leonardo's agent provocateur.
10. Leo and Eva never slept together (and by the time this comes out, I suspect at least one of the bigger secrets will come out at the same time and overshadow it).
 

LOL Bill! Agent provocateur. The Empire. :) Don't forget Rita's brother too on that list of the Empire's greatest hits.
 

Thank you for this recap! Wonderful job as usual and I love the dialogs, as always.

I am so behind in all the recaps this week so I haven't read anyone else's comments yet.

Ultimos captitulos! OH NOOOOO! What will I do without my daily Eva Luna fix?!?!?
 

Elvira, here's a possible answer to your question "What will I do without my daily Eva Luna fix?!?!?" A number of us have been VERY impressed with "La Reina del Sur" at 10 pm on Telemundo. It started this month (well, actually Feb. 28), stars Kate del Castillo and several gorgeous guys, and so far it's the best telenovela I've ever seen. Indeed, yesterday NovelaMaven, who is a far more experienced and knowledgeable TN viewer than I am, wrote the following in our El Mundo de Telemundo discussion space: "I don’t know if the level of quality will be maintained, but so far this show is the most brilliant thing I’ve ever seen on Spanish language tv – in terms of acting, writing, and visualization." It's still in its early weeks, so you might give it a try.
 

I keep trying to post but seems screwed up

Kalu,m
 

I totally agree on the quality of Reina del Sur, maybe not the best ever, but the best that has come by Telemundo for a while.. too bad they decided to cut out A corazon abierto...
I was trying to get into the novela with Marlon Moreno when it was on (forgot the name) but I just can't take the theme of drugs, narco, killings, rapes, etc for too long... so I will keep on watching as often as I can, for Kate del Castillo most of all.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder