Thursday, March 31, 2011

Eva Luna #103 Thu 3/31/11 ... Lady Bang Bang goes beserk at the return of the living dead ... but who will laugh in the end?

This recap is by Marta

Reviews:
J: give the final blow so Marcela will rot in jail for life.
Ger: whatever happens I will be beside you in the whole tour…
Ric: I saw them hugging! Adr: You are the one she loves!
Ev: Your daughter went totally nuts! She hurt Laurita!
Bimb: I am not nuts… I just want to leave here…
Jojo: What happened with Francisco? / Maris: you were right, we are not for each other.
Lil: Eva, what are you doing here?
Leo: I agree that you have our child.
Bimb: She is my friend, she will help me.
Mati: I could swear Dano still loves you.. Eva: well, you can see he doesn’t.
Maris: That should make you happy… jackie: Yes, I do love him.
Lil: Everything went perfect. I am already at Dano’s house, all because of your sis nuttyness
Fran: Be happy… Take care, ok?
Leo: Mom, just tell me one thing… is it true you killed Dano’s parents?
Jul: Justa loves you as I would have wanted her to love me.
Marce: I tried to kill Eva because of you! Because you did not fulfill your part of the deal.
Tony: would you marry me?
Ali: I am pregnant.
Ric: God bless you! Maris: Same to you…
And tonight…
Eva: I have to talk to you about something that… I don’t know how you will take it… IT is about our wedding…
Leo: What about our wedding?
Eva: I have been thinking … we have to postpone the wedding until your mother’s trial is over…
Leo: But that is not necessary… I agree to make the event smaller, more discrete. Instead of at the church we can have a ceremony here at the house… dear, you assured me you would not leave me for your mother’s mistakes…
Eva: I am not leaving you! I am just asking you to understand this is not the right moment!
Maris is saying her goodbyes at JustManor… the agents rush her to make it short… you don’t want to miss your date with fame, right?
Matilde pokes Alicia to tell her who is the father of her child, urges her to tell Eva and her mother… Alicia trusts Matilde to keep her secret… sure… (Matilde, didn’t you keep a secret for a long time and then have to appologize for it? Are you making the same mistake?)
Tony tells Dona Justa her board house will become a stop point at the hollywood/L.A. tours…
Fran is complimenting Jackie on her breakfast… Jackie asks him how it feels to come back to sleep here again… He says he has had time to think and realize he made a mistake… not really sad, but what I lived with Marisol was a crazy moment that passed… want to change now… want to be able to sweep someone off her feet, and not do it based on lies…
In Deborah’s car, detective tells her they found an invoice for a rental car stating she rented a car the day she killed them, and that a doctor assured him they can prove there was poison on the bodies of Daniel’s parents, just have to get Daniel to approve the exhumation of the bodies to get that ball rolling. Deborah is ecstatic…
Tony is with Gallo, is having a hard time telling Gallo why he came, Gallo guesses he had another brawl with Leo… no… Tony says he wants to leave the business… Gallo just asks ‘what?’… then goes irate… ‘say what, Tony?’… Tony says he is tired of being a nobody… wants to change his life, to get an honest job… Gallo is in disbelief, are you serious?... Tony says he wants to marry Alicia and make a family with her… when he proposed that to her, Alicia told him he had nothing to offer her… he thought about it and she is right… Gallo laughs… mocks Tony’s feelings and plans with Alicia… Tony is serious, Alicia is the love of his life… Gallo keeps laughing and mocking… existential crises of adolescents… you love money, and getting it through other means it will not be easy, you don’t know how to do anything else… Tony confirms he does not know to do anything else, but want to change, want to grow and learn and if that gets him closer to the man Alicia wants, then he will do whatever it takes… Gallo just says think about it… doubt Tony is willing to die for her… Tony asks Gallo for support… Gallo says you know that is what will happen if you leave… it is too late to leave… so I will make my mind as if I never heard this, as if this chat never happened… GET OUT!!
Eva is asking the lawyer (the one Marcela called inept, useless, etc) to delay the accusation against Daniel. The lawyer guesses correctly she is doubting that Dano is guilty… ok will do. Eva asks him not to tell anyone..
Leo tells Liliana he had to let Eva postpone the wedding to prevent her from cancelling the wedding altogether… what you have to do is get Dano in bed… that is what I brought you here, that is what I paid you for.. (Lileach gets a constipated facial expression)
Dano goes to Eva’s office at work… tells her he wants to talk about Liliana
Eva: You and I have nothing to talk about Liliana… If you think I care about that you are wrong..
Dan: Well, from your attitude yesterday, I don’t think I am wrong.
Eva: My attitude? (we hear their theme song begin to play in background)
Dan: I felt like you became jealous when you learned that I had invited her to stay in my house.
Eva: Please, what could I care about that?
Dan: In any case, I just wanted to tell you that I did that to protect her from Victoria. Victoria attacked her in her hotel (room). And I thought it proper to offer her my house. She will be safer there. That is all. (and he leaves her with her mouth open.. good move, Dano!)
Deborah tells Julio what she talked about with the detective. Julio is pleased… Deborah says there is a hole, we can’t prove Marcela had access to the poison… Julio says that is not hard... Deb wants to know what he is thinking.. .he says if necessary, I know how to prove she had the poison and how she used it.
Dano is dropping Laurita at the boarding school, but only to keep her safer there… next time you come home it will be to stay for good… (too bad this lovely father-daughter scene was witnessed by Lileach… so that is a danger detail)
Lawyer is telling Cruella that there is one good news and one bad news… the good news… Dano and Eva retired the accusation for attempted murder… (Cruella begins to celebrate saying the lawyers can’t fight her) … and the bad one… the district office has raised charges against her for the murder of Daniel’s parents… Marce is sighing and looking at her burned hand…
Marce: They can’t prove that.
Law: Am I hearing right, Marcela? Are you trying to let me hear that you did that crime?
Mar: I did not do it, that is why they can’t find evidence against me!
Lily, in black negligee goes in Dano’s room, tries to convince him that he is sad about not having Laurita with him and about what is going on with Victoria… then she slips to him that it was Victoria who manipulated Laurita into believing that only if she was away would Dano be happy… Dano says he always suspected something like that… everyday he is learning about more things that Vicky did … Lileach keeps putting on the flirt… I will take care of helping you forget all that and make you happy… Dano turns her down in no uncertain ways…
Lileach: it is obvious Eva is still in your thoughts…
Dano: Yes, but not only in my thoughts, also in my heart… Good nite.
Lileach leaves the room but thinks… Eva, always Eva!! Victoria should have finished her off when I told her!! I don’t care… Even though Leonardo wants her alive, I need her to die!!
Said potential murder victim is talking to Pablito and herself in front of her little cute boy…
Eva: You know? You were born of a great love… because for a while your dad and I loved each other very much… we thought we would be together forever… suddenly something happened and then we could not be together… but you were the fruit of that love… a love that will exist for life…
Days go by..
Trial against marcela for Pedro and Monica Villanueva’s murders begins…
Marcela’s lawyer is the other guy… he tells her the witnesses who will be here today have no concrete evidence against you…
This is odd… the DA asks Deborah to say what made her think that the death of Daniel’s parents was no accident but a murder committed by Mrs MA… (weird way to begin the questioning… and I have watched a lot of Law and Order episodes… )
Deborah declares that she heard Marcela when she had her delirous statements,
Also she said she had burned her hand when she lit the car on fire… she began investigating and discovered several things that compromise her (Marce)… back then Marcela wanted to prevent Pedro from selling his agency stock to strangers… Marcela’s lawyer says that is just heresay… but since Deborah heard it from Julio, she can’t state where she heard it from… so that detail is stricken. Deborah also mentions that Marcela was staying at a hotel 4 hrs from the city but there was never a fire at her hotel room like she told everyone else, thus she burned her hand when she ignited the car… the lawyer asks her if she has any evidence that Marce was present when the accident happened… Deborah can’t show any evidence… so she is dismissed…
Alicia comes to visit Pablito and Matilde keeps poking her to tell who her baby’s dad is.
And to tell her mom and Eva. Why so much mystery… you will know and will understand.
Back to the courthouse…
The police agent is declaring about having had to declare it an accident for lack of evidence, but there are new discoveries that have reinitiated the investigation.
Marce’s lawyer brings up the actual invoice of the rental car, which shows two different mileage readings when she returned the car… so the lawyer requests this evidence be taken out for being ‘tampered’. Marcela smiles back at Leo, she is very confident.
The hotel manager declares there was no fire at the hotel, so Marce must have burned herself elsewhere..
The doctor declares that Dano’s parents were poisoned, but the lawyer asks if he can prove it was Marce who did it… nope…
Marce’s lawyer makes a motion to remove the charges due to lack of evidence or concrete testimony… (Marce smiles while Dano, Eva and the DA look surprised)
At newville Fran is looking for the keys to the truck, have to go pick up Laurita…
Jackie is willing to help him find the keys… you have been distracted the last few days. He says it must be that the fell in love… Jackie is stunned… and asks who is it … he can’t get himself to say… and leaves, leaving jackie telling herself not to think of Fran anymore… no matter how much she cooks for him, dresses for him, cares for him…
‘a otra cosa, mariposa’
Back at court, the DA says he has one new witness… Marce’s’ lawyer protests since he was not advised… the DA puts as excuse it was required to do it for this witnesse’s safety. The judge allows the witness… Julio Arizmendi is called and the reactions are fairly predictable (Marce stunned, Jojo worried, Renata, Eva, Dano and Deborah happy)
Cru: NO!! This can’t be!! You can’t be alive!! You are dead!! You are dead!!
Jul: I am alive, Marcela… for your disgrace, I am alive.
Leo: No, no! I can’t believe it! No, dad, you can’t be alive!
Jul: Yes… in a minute you will understand everything…
Marce: I was not nuts, Leonardo! I told you I had seen your step dad!! I told you my son!
Leo: Then it was you who were at the house..
Jul: Yes.
Marce: I hate you, Julio!! I hate you!! You have to be dead!! (as he makes his way to witness stand)
Lawyer: Marcela, take it easy! This is not convenient for us!! Take it easy!
Marce: He made us believe he was dead, judge!! The one who should be locked up is him!! The one who should be locked is him!!
(The judge yells at Marcela and forces to sit down, otherwise will remove her… Deborah, Renata, Dano are smiling, Eva is nervous, Leo is in disbelief)
DA: Why did you fake your death, Mr A?
Jul: Because I discovered that my wife wanted to poison me. And that was the only want to save myself from dying.
Marce: That is a lie!! You are a liar!! That is why I hate you!! For being a liar!!
(again Marcela threatens Marcela and her lawyer to suspend the hearing)
DA: Can you tell us how you found out your wife was poisoning you?
Jul: In a very painful way… One night I dropped the cup of coffee with the medicine that Marcela insisted I take daily. The dog drank that liquid… and the next day he did not wake up. (Eva looks very sad)
DA: What did you do then?
Jul: I contacted a doctor friend of mine, Dr Marcos Garcia Miranda, present here. I explained to him my suspicions and I sent him the bottle of medicine with my maid Renata so he could get it analyzed.
DA: Please tell the court what was the result of those analyses.
Jul: The medicine was really a poison which, given in small doses (Leo is stupefied), would deteriorate my body slowly until death would come during some complication.
DA: Your honor, jury members, here are the documents from the doctor which support the results. That poison was strignine, the same used to kill the parents of Mr Daniel Villanueva. No more questions.
Bimbutt is crying, saying to herself that she has been there too many days, Liliana doesn’t want her to leave that place… no! I can’t stay here!! (she begins to bang all doors, apparently she is locked ) and yells for help to get her out of there…
Alicia is on phone with Marisol, seems Marisol is very happy in her tour… Alicia tells her about Marcela in jail, everyone is at the trial…
Marcela’s lawyer is ready to question Julio…
ML: Mr Arizmendi… your presence in this court is not only surprising for the defense, but also for your own family, whom you tricked faking your death.
Jul: I already explained why I did it.
ML: There is no explanation which will free you from having committed the grave crime of faking your death…
DA objects saying Julio is not there to defend himself but to declare in the case against Marcela. Judge agrees with him, asks ML to keep his questions about the current case.
ML: Mr Arizmendi… who brought you the coffee with the medicine, before you discovered it was poison?
Jul: My personal assistant, Ms Eva Gonzalez.
ML: And how long did she do that for?
Jul: For several months… but she had no idea of what was happening… she only followed Marcela’s orders…
ML: How could you tell that the medication that your wife bought was the same that Ms Gonzalez gave you?
Jul: Because Eva had no reason to harm me.
ML: But the facts show the contrary, Mr Arizmendi! She inherited the majority of your fortune!! (by now Eva, Dano and the DA are concerned, and so is Julio at the stand)
Jul: Well, yes, Licenciado, but…
ML: Thus, if anyone was benefited with your death, it was precisely your assistant and not your wife!
Jul: Eva had no idea that I was going to leave her…
ML: I have no more questions, your honor…
Alicia continues on phone with Marisol but Tony is standing behind her… Alicia hangs up.
Fran picks up Laurita… she is happy to leave the boarding school for the last time, where is dad? Fran is willing to hug her for Dano. He is busy with some issue…
ML: Ms Gonzalez… how did you get to work at the Arizmendi house?
Eva: Leonardo offered me the job.
ML: Leonardo is the step son of Mr Arizmendi, right?
Eva: Yes.
ML: That means my defendant was not the one that hired you?
Eva: Yes, but I still needed the approval of Dona Marcela to stay.
ML: Please tell us what were your duties.
Eva: I had to take care of Don Julio.
ML: You were the one responsible for him to take his medicine?
Eva: Yes, and I realized that the medicine was not doing him any good… on the contrary, it made him worse… and at that time I told Dona Marcela.
ML: Are you sure you were giving him the right medication, the right Dosis?
Eva: Completely sure.
ML: Is it true that you left that job suddenly?
Eva: Yes.
ML: Is it true that you were accused for stealing?
Eva: Yes, but I didn’t do it! I was innocent! (now Eva is getting visibly nervous)
ML: The fact is that a few days after you left the house, Mr Arizmendi discovered that the medicine bottle contained poison! Doesn’t it sound a coincidence to you that at that time you were gone (desaparecida)?
Eva: Yes, but it was not coincidence, because I had nothing to do with that!!
(Marcela makes a smirk of satisfaction)
Previews: all heck breaks loose in the court room… Dano is the witness of turn… apparently he is trapped into saying Eva was the one who gave Julio the medicine… maybe things turn back against Marcela because seemingly Marcela grabs the guard’s gun and begins to point it to Eva, Dano, Deborah and Julio (we see everyone’s faces in slow motion, and sepia color)… Julio walks over to her.
Jul: The only one responsible for all this is me!! Kill me!! Shoot!! Kill me!! (we see Marcela turn from pointing to Eva and Dano to pointing directly at Julio… Eva screams and they all look very anguished…)

Labels:


Comments:
Marta, thanks for the early recap!
Viola

ps It was Lilycheeks who came into Dan's room in her black negligee, not Eva.
 

Great recap, Marta! I can't believe you got such a wonderfully detailed account up so quickly.

I was surprised and impressed with how well Marcela's lawyer was able to discredit or cast doubt on the testimony of all the prosecution's witnesses. No wonder she's been able to get away with so much all these years. Fortunately, though, it looks as if Marcela lets her emotions get the better of her, first when she screams at Julio that he has to be dead and then, at least according to the avances, when she grabs a gun and points it at several of the good guys. This is not behavior likely to convince the jury that you're not a murderer. Then again, with 7 episodes still to go, we can't count Marcela out.
 

Thanks for the recap Marta.

Marcie's lawyer was good and I know they need to build suspense but I real justice. It should be interesting to see, as the previews indicate, if Marcie does actually shoot Julio.

They are really trying to act like Tony being abusive and psycho was an anomaly. Fine forgive him but happily ever after with Alicia with all this pathological behaviors? He needs counseling and time to truly demonstrate change (not words and gifts). It's a disturbing aspect of this TN (and also LdA with Axel) that really sends the wrong message.
 

Forgot to mention this ... thanks for your great recap and pics for yesterday Pata.
 

Thanks Marta.

Thanks for the the detailed court dialogue, wish it was done in english :)

Did anyone notice the jury consisted of only 5-6 pple? Hilarious.

If Cruella shoots DJ, Renata might confess about Icky?

Bimbutt needs to escape so she can kill Lileech.

Star.
 

Marta wow,you are fast.

I turned off the telly after I heard Alicia say she could not reveal the father. I just couldn't take it anymore, and I knew I would have a great recap to read.

About the previews, I hope we have not gone all this way with Don Julio to have him killed. I would think the writers are cruel.

And so it was the pro, Lileach, who went to Dano's room, were her buttcheeks showing?
 

Marta,

Thank you for such a really detailed recap. I didn't think you would be able to get it completed so quickly.

I to thought the court was going to be in English since it was a LA courtroom. Another thing is they let the topic in the courtroom get all muddy (meaning calling Eva up their to testify, they only need DJ and his medical report to prove Marcie used the same posion on Dano's parents), I mean what lawyer would let the prosecutions cross examine the witness like Debra, who only had theories and no proof of what happened.Oh well Marta got everything for us anyway.

My goodness Marcie's lawyer was really good last night, I thought he's going to get her off. until I saw the advances, and saw her with the gun.

Lilycheeks!!! LOL

Why does Dan not see she's a HO, and not a friend to him. I mean who walks around in next to nothing with her supposed friend's husband.

So Eva delayed the wedding good.

That court scene was just different.

I told my husband I think Bruno was part of another mob family. And when Marcie going to jail she's going to die at there hands.
 

Thanks, Marta.

I was also surprised that Marcie's lawyer was so together after he seemed so ineffectual the first time we saw him. Then again, thanks to the avances giving away another doozy, I'm wondering if the whole thing was literally done just to set up a final confrontation between Queen Snooki and Julio...she's no longer vital to the main narrative, and whether he has to be around for the Victoria reveal might be open to debate.

As for Lili...I'm seriously wondering if Crackers Victoria is going to be her downfall. Assuming she doesn't flip out and try to kill Eva herself, which everybody except Leo has tried.

That said we can finally yoink the worst-kept secret ever off the list (yay~!):

1. Leonardo killed Eva's father.
2. Victoria is Julio and Justa's child.
3. The Empire is responsible for the deaths of
  a. Daniel's parents (Marcela);
  b. Daniel's wife (Marcela);
  c. Rita the maid (Marcela);
  d. Max the dog (Marcela);
  e. Claudia (Leonardo, via El Gallo) and her unborn child (Marcela);
  f. Bruno and Rosaura (Marcela).
4. Alicia has been sleeping with Leonardo and is pregnant with his child.
5. Marcela and Leonardo are mobbed up via El Gallo.
6. Liliana is Leonardo's agent provocateur.
 

Great recap, Marta! Very complete with all the details.
Michele in Pa: ITA, I can't see why Dano is so dumb about Lileach. And anyway, if he really thought he should protect her from Vicki, the LAST place to put him was his house where Vicki is sure to return.

Star: 5-6 jurors? I was surprised there were jurors at all knowing how different TN world is. And I was surprised that evidence was scrutinized, at all.

ITA Karen, re: Tony-uneven writing. Alicia was able to inspire Tony to become a good person...Ha! It does look like he'll end up with her in the end if he isn't killed in a gunfight with Gallo, and or Leo..

I will feel bad about Julio if they eliminate him, he never found out Vicki is the product of his love with Justa.

Speaking of Vicki, it is a little hard to believe that days went by and she is still stuck in that house with only a pack of Ritz.
 

sorry for the switching characters, I was trying to type it and send it as fast as I could... yes it was Lileach with Dano,not Eva... and the judge threatened Marcie and her lawyer, not Marcie threatened Marcie and her lawyer...
I too thought the constant talking of witnesses as to what they 'thought had happened' was very unrealistic... neither lawyer in real life would allow that to go on for long...
I was surprised Marcie was being defended by the same lawyer she had called inept, useless and had basically kicked out of her house when he could not find anything to impeach Julio's will with... i wonder if Leo passed tons of money to him to take the case or if the guy just felt pity for Marcela... I wonder if he finds out Marcela did kill everyone he will continue to be on her side, or will he be one of those who turn against her.
I was wondering why they would have Eva as witness and not Renata, who was around when the NewVille murders happened... if the trial is for the Newville murders, I would guess those around at the time would be more key witnesses...
bringing Eva to the witness stand would only serve if the trial was about Julio, but it is not.
I too think we have not seen the last of Bruno...
I wonder if Tony will end up dead by Gallo or he will turn against Gallo and go to the police.
 

the lawyer Eva talked to about postponing the accusation against Dano is the one who read the will and gave marce all the letters and also prepared the prenup for Eva, the one Marce called inept and useless is now her own defense lawyer... the guy has no pride...
 

Good recap!

Just for laughs: Dano's plan was for the judge to allow Renata to take all the bullets from all the guns in the court room.

Appears that maybe Marcela will tell all to prove how special she is. I killed your wife too, Dano, could be one confession of arrogance.

Had hoped for a different ending, such as Marcela shooting or poisoning Leo by mistake but their way looks pretty good.
 

Martaivett: Thanks for a great recap! LOL! I've seen a bunch of those Law and Order shows also--funny how we base everything we know of courtrooms on those silly things! Je,je!
========
Pata: thanks for your terrific recap and pics yesterday and for putting up Marta's recap today. I'm late to the party this week.
 

Marta, thanks for the post, I changed the eva name to lily. The expressions on everyones face last night was great when Julio walked in. Can't wait for tonight.
 

Emarie: I really did count how many jurors were on, I wasn't sure if they were 5 or 6:) lol

Marta: ITA , Marcie might just confess about Laurita's mum out of arrogance.

Marta: Don't worry about switching xters, wonderful job on the recap.

Star
 

Marta, thank you so much for the great recap.

I asked my in house counsel about the 6 jurors and he said that all Federal Civil Court trials now have 6 jurors. Federal Criminal Court trials may have 6 but the defendant has to agree, which they usually do.

At least Lilycheeks did not have on those ugly fuzzy house slippers that Icky wears. I wonder if the black negligee belongs to Icky.

Tonight should be fun!

Rosemary
 

Does anyone know for sure if we will have a boda, with Dan and Eva like we had in STUD.
 

Thanks Marta. Always a laugh with you recapping--Lady Bang Bang, indeed.

Shame on Vene-Uni for the advances. Now we know what's going to happen (except for the outcome). Remember on the Show, "Marcela" hinted at one more little murder? Well, that was before she did in Rosaura and Bruno, so will it be someone in the courtroom? [Marta--I think we have seen the last of Bruno--he did expire; but maybe we'll hear something more about him.]

Why couldn't they leave us in suspense for just one night? They could have shown Vicky coming back to threaten Lilicheeks, Laurita or Jackie; they could have given us another cliffhanger with Alicia NOT telling Eva she's pregnant with Leo's child; Renata praying for strength to tell DJ the Vicky secret; Lilycheeks revealing her plot to take revenge against Eva--jeez, any number of things, but now we know it's going to be MAYHEM in the Courtroom AND it will come in the last 5 minutes of tonight's episode. Whadda ya bet?

You are all so right about that sham of a courtroom scene. No one on the writing team either studied US legal procedure or consulted a US clerk of the court (teehee). We would not have conducted the trial in Spanish. They would have conducted it in English with a Spanish interpreter for non-English speaking principals (meaning Marcela and other witnesses)

And, no, Eva would never have been up there on the witness stand. In fact, neither Dan nor Eva would have been sitting with the Prosecuting Attorney in a criminal trial. They'd be sitting with the spectators.

Loved Marcela losing it when she saw Julio. BTW the wig she is now sporting, if it is a wig, is closer to the way she wears her hair. I bet she got sick and tired of that contraption she had to wear through thick and thin and never a strand out of place.

Poor Tony--he's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't leave El G.
Una Nrte
 

Una Nrte, calling Marci wig a contraption is LOL funny.

Rosemary
 

I don't know whether Marcela would be in her prison jumpsuit or whether her lawyer could have arranged for her to be wearing normal clothes.

Not everyone can wear tangerine.

In addition to all the other wrong things pointed out, neither Dan nor Eva would be sitting in the courtroom prior to giving testimony.

Whatever end awaits Marcela and Leo, let it be as gruesome as possible.
 

Urban A--Quite right--but then neither of them should have been on the witness list--nor should Deb, as we all agreed. Talk about a mistrial....
Una Nte
 

I'm going to miss it tonight, so I'll really be counting on the recap tomorrow! LOL!

Looks like they are wanting to try Eva for the attempted murder of Julio - WTF?!? I guess Marcela's bad temper stops that in its tracks, thank goodness.

Audrey
 

...well, the recap for tonight's episode should be epic. :)
 

Thanks for the recap. Marcela's lawyer was very good for defending her. Almost all of them were there to see what will happen to Marcela.
Only few more episodes until happy end. I'm very impatient to see it. jjablan.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder