Monday, March 21, 2011

Eva Luna #94 Fri 3/18/11

My DVR was acting up and didn't record the first 15 minutes of the novela. So please fill in any part that I missed. Thanks.

What did record:

Marcella and Victoria talk about Deborah overhearing Marcella talking in her sleep about Daniel’s parents. Victoria says she thinks that you were reliving the accident, but I told her you were on vacation. Marcella says she’ll pay Deborah a visit to clarify things. El Gallo texts Marcella an image of Bruno’s cousin/lover, Rosaura. Marcella is shocked.

Eva comes home and Alicia rushes in. She wants to talk to her about Leo.

Deborah is driving and spots Julio. She can’t believe it.

Eva thinks that Alicia is worried about her impending marriage with Leo because she doesn’t love him. She tries to reassure her. Alicia says she can no longer keep this secret, it’s eating her up inside.

Julio in on the phone. Deborah runs up and says she can’t believe he’s alive.

Eva is worried and asks Alicia what’s wrong. Alicia says it’s difficult and finally is going to say something when Leo appears. He has a surprise for Eva. Plane tickets for their honeymoon.

Victoria brings Marcella some alcohol and asks her what’s wrong? Why is she so pale all of a sudden? Marcella wants to be alone. Victoria says she’s not done telling her about her problems yet. Eva sent her another letter. Marcella tells her that today she doesn’t have the time to wrap her mind around Victoria’s problem. Leave it for another day. Fine says Victoria. Then don’t complain later about my crazy ideas. Marcella looks at the text again and says she’s going to find out what relationship Rosaura had with Bruno and then from there find out what to do with her.

Leo tells Eva about their honeymoon destination. Alicia gets jealous and starts to leave. Eva stops her and Leo asks Alicia what she thinks. Alicia says it doesn’t matter, its Eva thinks. Leo agrees and Alicia leaves in a huff.

Julio tells Deborah that she’s mistaken. Deborah keeps insisting she’s right. He leaves. Deborah is not fooled.

Adrian and Laurita are playing with the dog. Adrian asks Laurita why she’s so mad at Eva. Laurita says that her dad was in jail and it’s because of Eva. Adrian thinks it’s all a big misunderstanding. He likes Eva. Laurita doesn’t. They go back and forth with this. It’s kind of cute.

Alicia is in her room and Eva comes up to finish the conversation that Alicia started. She finally tells Eva that she’s jealous of her and Leo.

Geraldo and Samuel talk about Marisol. Samuel thinks Geraldo only signed her because he’s interested. Geraldo thinks she has talent and asks Samuel to come by the studio today to listen. Geraldo asks Samuel if he thinks that Marisol is happy in her marriage. Samuel just shakes his head.

Eva asks Alicia what exactly she is saying. Are you in love with Leo? Alicia tells Eva that she was gone for a year. In that year Leo took care of her. He found her a job and protected her from Daniel when he wanted to fire her. She fell in love with him.

Marcella pays Rosaura a visit. Do you want a drink? No thanks replies Rosaura. Are you sure asks Rosaura. She just shakes her head and smiles.

Eva asks Alicia why she didn’t tell her before. I never thought you would actually marry him replies Alicia. So that’s why you were crying at the engagement party says Eva. Yes and … And what asks Eva. Alicia tells herself she can’t tell Eva that she is also Leo’s lover, but doesn’t want to keep this from her sister. Eva asks Alicia to tell her. Alicia thinks that Leo not only cares for her, but also the money that Julio left her. Tia knocks on the door. Julio is calling on the phone for her. He tells her that Deborah saw him. He worries that she might tell Marcella. Deborah is actually downstairs at the moment to pay a visit to Leo.

Marcella says that Leo has praised her work. Rosaura is glad to hear it. Marcella asks how long has she worked for the company. Almost 2 years replies Rosaura. That’s a lot says Marcella. I promise that I will talk to my son to give you a raise. Do you live alone? Yes says Rosaura. You must have a lot of expenses replies Marcella. Rosaura nods her head and smiles. Marcella apologizes for being nosy but wonders why a pretty girl like her hasn’t gotten married yet. Perhaps you can say I haven’t found the love of my life yet replies Rosaura. But I was under the impression that for awhile you were going with Bruno says Marcella.

Leo asks Deborah what’s wrong. He senses that she’s nervous. Deborah says she’s not nervous. Today she had some errands to run and when I was in the center of the city I saw… She gets interrupted by Eva who says Renata told her she was there. Great timing says Eva. I want to show you the itinerary that Leo set up for our honeymoon. And a beautiful wedding dress in a magazine that I saw. Will you join me? Yes replies Deborah. In a moment. I just want to talk to Leo. Eva asks Leo if it’s okay if they can have their talk later. Leo of course has no problem, but wonders what Deborah wanted. I’ll find out later though. I’m just glad that Eva is finally interested with the wedding details.

Eva and Deborah go up to her room. Eva says she knows that Deborah saw Julio. She wonders how if she hasn’t told anyone. Eva tells her that Julio called her and told her. Julio is alive and is hiding under another name. She cannot tell anyone that she saw him. He found out that Marcella was killing him.

Rosaura tells Marcella that she and Bruno have never gone out. Well that’s good replies Marcella. Otherwise he probably would have robbed you too. Rosaura nods and smiles and asks to be excused. She has a lot of work to do. But before she leaves Marcella thanks her for her loyalty to the family Arismendi. They appreciate and know how to pay that back. Rosaura thanks her. Marcella vows to make her pay.

Deborah can’t believe what Eva’s telling her and what’s to hear more. Eva tells her everything about the poisoning.

Marcella tells El Gallo that the girl in the photo works for her. Her name is Rosaura. She wants her watched 24/7. She’s sure she’ll lead her to Bruno.

Bruno is in the hot tub and gets a call from Rosaura. She tells him about her “little meeting” with Marcella. Rosaura is freaking out. Bruno tells her not to worry. Do you have everything ready? Yes replies Rosaura. Names of your next victims.

Deborah can’t believe that she’s been friends with Marcella for so many years. How did you find out that Julio was alive? Ever since he came and got me from Tia Matilde’s. He has helped me so much. He was the creator of Eva Luna. Deborah tells Eva that she can never repay him for all that he has done for her. Neither can I says Eva. I love him like a second father and can’t believe all the hurt Marcella has caused him. I may be wrong, but I don’t think he is her first victim. What are you saying asks Eva? Yesterday morning when I came to see my grandson I heard Marcella talking in her sleep about the death of 2 others. And she said that she killed them. Did she mention their names asks Eva? Yes, Pedro and Monica Villanueva replies Deborah. Daniel’s parents.

Rosaura is surprised in the bathroom by her co-worker, Clara. I didn’t hear you come in. I think I scared you replies Clara. Yes, a little says Rosaura. I heard you were on the phone and didn’t want to interrupt. Rosaura asks if she heard any of the conversation. No, of course not replies Clara. Okay. Great. Well I was leaving says Rosaura. Clara finally fesses up that she heard her saying goodbye to Bruno. And how secretive she was with that romance. I would never have guessed that you guys were a couple. Rosaura face says “Oh crap! How do I get out of this?” (I just want to say this. If you are a side kick/associate/partner whatever in a con game/business whatever. Wouldn’t it make sense to use a code name instead of the person’s actual name? Like for an example Bob. That’s a pretty generic name. It even starts with the letter B. Just in case someone overhears your conversation. Or taps in using spy equipment. Or if using a land line picks up the other end. Just sounds like common sense. Also when talking. Close the door. Keep your eye on it to see if someone might actually come in quietly. So many ways for you to keep that secret longer and perhaps keep your life. Just saying.)

Eva who is emotionally shook up asks Deborah if she’s positive at what she’s saying. No, not positive says Deborah. Remember she was talking in her sleep but was mentioning concrete information regarding the accident they had. But sounds so horrible. If she did that…. says Eva. I didn’t hear her say that she did just that she would do it again replies Deborah. I’m not sure, but I’m going to find out more. We have to tell Julio says Eva. Your right. He may have information that will solve this mystery replies Deborah.

Rosaura tells Clara to swear to her that will not tell anyone that you heard me talking with Bruno. Fine, don’t worry says Clara. But as a friend, I’m telling you to break it off with him now. The police are looking for him after stealing all that money from Marcella. And you can get mixed up in all this. Rosaura swears that she has tried to leave him, but when we woman fall in love…help me forget about that delinquent. I will help you says Clara. And I will never betray your trust. Rosaura says you have no idea how much of a friend I need right now. They hug, but Rosaura quits smiling. Is this another con? Will she use Clara as a fall guy (girl)? Will Rosaura escape Marcella’s clutches and run to be with her cousin/lover? Or will she be discovered by Marcella, who will then ask not so nicely where Bruno is and go after him? And if that happens, what will become of poor, sweet, innocent and brainwashed Rosaura? Will she be tossed in the streets, tossing in the sheets or tossed in the ocean? Stay tuned to find out.

Leo comes across Eva and Deborah leaving. He asks Deborah how he found the dress. Beautiful, but we’re leaving now to look at more. So what did you want to talk to be about Leo asks Deborah. Oh, I thought I saw Bruno in town, but I must have been mistaken. Have you found him? No, not yet says Leo. But when we do, he’s going to pay. The ladies take their leave.

Liliana pays Daniel a visit. She wants to apologize for her behavior at the hotel the other night. She wonders how Victoria is. Things are a bit better. Liliana asks if he still plans on divorcing her. Yes that is still in the works. Liliana thinks that the best thing to do. She leaves.

Marisol is excited to be recording her first song that will be on her album. She can’t wait for JoJo to get here. Geraldo thought that it would be her husband that would be coming. No she wants to wait until it’s all done to surprise him. Lately she hasn’t been giving him much attention and thinks this will make up for it. Are you having problems asks Geraldo. Of course not replies Marisol. He just doesn’t get that my music is my first priority, but its nothing. Really.

Jackie has taken care of cleaning his jacket for him. Francisco is thankful and says he adores her. Then he asks her why she’s looking so nice. Is she going anywhere? I’m going out later with a guy. With how asks Francisco. Jackie tells him to quit being nosy. I’m not being nosy replies Francisco. I’m just asking with whom. Is it that guy “cara de papa?” Is it him? No, I’m going with a girlfriend. But if I was, so what? Well I just wanted to remind you that guys went out and he dropped you like a sack of potatoes. Didn’t care about your feelings. Well things didn’t happen like that says Jackie. He never tried to kiss me and then acted like it never existed afterwards. Laurita’s in the house so you can’t leave until Daniel returns. See you later. Francisco recalls the moment where he kissed Jackie.

Deborah meets with Julio. He explains why he did what he did when she saw him. Deborah understands especially after Eva told her everything. Eva tells Julio that Deborah thinks that Marcella killed Daniel’s parents.

Marisol recording in the studio. Getting direction from Geraldo.

Julio says after what Deborah told him and knowing Marcella he believes she could have done it. She was on vacation when it happened. She came back with the ugly glove because she had burned her hand.

Marisol is outside celebrating by doing a victory dance which Damien is watching. He asks her what would everyone think when they find out what she did before she became famous?

When asked about her hand, she told Julio that she told a sedative and fell asleep holding a cigarette. It started a small fire and she tired to distinguish it with her arm and that is how she got burned. And never again she smoked. Deborah asks Julio if he has idea why she wanted them dead. No replies Julio. But I will go back and start remembering around that time to see if there is anything that might explain why. If I come across anything I will let you know. Deborah says she will start looking into the accident.

Marcella wants to talk to Daniel. Are you still planning on divorcing my daughter? Yes replies Daniel. Well with what I am about to tell you I hope you will change your mind.

Damien comes to threaten Marisol. What if the press were to find out what you did before you became famous. Marisol tells him that she’s willing to pay him for his silence. Just name the price and I’ll leave you alone. I want an advance or say goodbye to your career.

Marcella tells Daniel to stay married to Victoria or she’ll lie under oath and make sure that he rots in jail for killing Eva’s father. Marcella goes back to her office and tells herself that Daniel has to stay married to Victoria. It cost her to much to make sure that he married her in the first place. First making sure she killed his parents. They wanted to sell their stock to strangers. That’s why she had to kill them. And now she’ll have to do the same with him and his daughter.

Eva seeks out Alicia and says if she had known that about her feelings for Leo then she would never have accepted his feelings for her. Thankfully nothing ever happened between you two. Eva hugs Alicia and tells her she has a plan.

Renata brings Marcella tea and she asks Renata if Deborah was in the house yesterday. Yes, she came to visit her grandson replies Renata. She reconciled with her daughters. Marcella says now she is my enemy. Renata makes a snide remark and says it seems you know have few friends. This upset Marcella, but she tells Renata that soon she will have everything again. She guarantees it.

Leo comes to visit Marcella. He tells her that his wedding everyday comes closer. Marcella worries that his main reason for marrying Eva is getting fuzzy everyday. Don’t forget you either kill her after you marry her or I will.

Monday: Eva gives Leo a prenup. Daniel and Eva kiss and Victoria walks in on them.

Labels:


Comments:
Sorry for the late posting. Having problems again with my laptop. Looks like i'm going to need a new one. Can someone tag this for me please? Thanks.
 

Thanks for your recap Gloria. I don't think you missed much as the first 6 to 8 minutes were all previous stuff.

I'm glad Don J knows that Marcie may have killed Daniel's parents. I am sure once he starts investigating he will connect the dots. However, Deborah needs to watch her back. She should hire one of her detectives and not pursue this herself.

Yes Rosura should have had a code name for Bruno. I don't think she is going to make it.

I hope Leo loses it with the pre-nup. His lies need to start unraveling so Eva's brain can return and realize the slime he is.
 

Gloria, I loved your instructional paragraph for all con artists! Great recap.

Coincidentally, the close captioning was absent for the first fifteen minutes of this episode, so I missed the meaning. Did anyone pick up anything important enough to add? If I remember it didn't look crucial.

Sorry about your laptop. I hope you can get a new Apple, they are worth it.
 

Gloria,

Thank you for this recap, I'm puzzled as to why Alicia wont tell Eva she's Leo's lover? She knows Eva doesn't love him, so why not tell her already?

In the advances with Eva giving Leo the pre-nup, the look on his FACE is comical.LOL
Tonite looks really good, but everytime I think IW gets some brain matter back, she does something stupid again.
ITA with who said that Rosura needs to watch her back and get the heck out of dodge. b/c if she doesn't she's a dead woman.
I'm afraid Debra might end up a dead duck in this if she keeps asking questions about Marice.
Marisole and Francisco are not making it as a couple for me on this TN. They just don't fit!!!
 

Gloria thanks for the recap. I can't wait for tonight. The previews looked quite interesting with Eva asking Leo to sign a prenup.
 

Gloria- Go back to edit the post, and at the bottom of the box were you've typed in the recap, there is another smaller box. Type in "eva" into that little box. That will make the recap appear on the Eva Luna page. I can post this to the Delicious page, but I don't think most folks here are accessing the page that way anyway.
 

Gloria, I tried to tag this for you earlier but the Delicious site was down. Maybe Vivi, you will have better luck.
 

Gloria, thank you for the recap, I don't think you missed a thing.

Tonight looks good, the wheels should start falling off of Leo's plans before long.

Rosemary
 

Gloria, thanks very much for the recap. As others have already said, you didn't miss much during the first 15 minutes. Univision seems to be padding the episodes by first showing a few scenes from the previous episode, then the theme song, and then more scenes from the previous episode. In fact, sometimes the same scene they've already shown before the theme song.

I think you've captured everything important.
 

I think one thing that might have happened in the first 15 minutes (besides previous stuff) was that Lilian came to Vicki's and egged Vicki on while she ranted about the nasty note she got signed by Eva. Of course is was Lilian who had dropped off that note the night before.

Audrey
 

Here is small recap of first 15 minutes:
I didn’t have CC3 caption and this is what I understand with CC1 caption. If I made some errors please correct me. My Spanish is not very well.
*** Rosaura brings one coffee for that woman who is working on reception. She is very happy [probably because everything is going good about what she and Bruno planned. That woman wanted to talk about Eva’s father. She said if Leonardo is guilty then he must to go in jail. Rosaura said that is not interesting for her because soon she will be far away from there.
**Vicky came to see her “friend” Lily. Lily asks what she wants to tell her that she couldn’t say on the phone. Vicky gave her that letter {which Lily left by her door}. Look at this. This latter found Francisco by my door. Lily”who left it”? Vicky”Eva.
*** Alicia is talking to herself. She says she can’t keep it, she must to tell Eva about that secret {Leo}. She can’t marry him because he is my lover.
** Lily is reading that letter she wrote. I think she no need read it. She perfectly can remember what is in. I didn’t understand everything about it – she was writing about that accident when she steals Pablito. She thinks how Vicky is not crazy. She will have war with her…..Vicky is so sorry that she was thinking how Lily was telling Daniel about her and Bruno. Lily” Forget about it.” Vicky” My mom must help me in this situation”. Lily “Remember she was declares war to you. If you stay quiet she will win.
**** Alicia asks Eva’s secretary where Eva is. She said she has to do some commercials and after that she will go home.
** At that moment Eva is with Buick people doing that commercial. She looks very beautiful.
*** Marcela is talking with El Gallo. She asks about Bruno. He told her he didn’t find him but he has one track-one woman. She asks what is hers name. H “Melinda Cruz”. Marcela didn’t recognize that name and she asks him to send her one photo of that woman that she will look at it to see if she knows her. He said he will to do right away. When he was sending that photo he said “Don’t tell me you will bring me to Bruno”.
** Rosanda brings some peppers to Marcela. She said she need signature on them. Marcela says she will read it before she sign it she want be sure what she is signing. Rasaura says that she understand her perfect. Marcela looks at her angrily and told her get out. Rosaura leaves her and in that moment Vicky came in.
***Eva is still doing that commercial…
** Marcela is mad when she saw Vicky. Vicky says “Sorry mom, please forget about Bruno. I know I did error with that imbecil. Now I’m paying for it. Marcela ” Daniel is insisting on divorce”? She says he is but she will prevent it. She is playing she is loca and Daniel is think that is true. He will not throw her out of his house. Mom says she is very intelligent and she has that plan alone. Vicky was smiling hearing that
 

jjablan explained much of what the note from "Eva" said, but it also said that Eva intends to have Vicky arrested for kidnapping Pablito.
 

Juanita: the previously-on segments that appear to be part of the episode (after the opening credits, with a recurring theme all to themselves) probably should have replaced the usual segments with the usual Uni announcer...the only reason I can think of for them using both at the same time is to take up space.

And I know why they did it, but Marcie's caller ID actually identifying El Gallo struck me as uniquely hilarious. I guess it goes with the commercial bumper with her and Giorgio.

As for Rosaura...she can't die until she leads everybody to Bruno, though it wouldn't surprise me if she simply got banged up while Bruno receives the full brunt of Queen Snooki's wrath and gets whacked. She's simply not important enough to kill, as opposed to Julio (who almost has to die to clear at least two storyline paths) or Leonardo (as current head villano, he's pretty much got to die). Or, God bless her, poor Marisol (not a given, but still).
 

jjablan,

Holy spit I forgot about the letter Lililech to Icky. Thanks for the translation.
 

correction *sent to Icky
 

Sorry I didn't put together everything what I wanted. Here is a little more:
Vicky was talking how they miss him {Julio}.That is why she {Marcela} saw him as a ghost. Marcela is furious. No, that is not true. Vicky: Look how his ghost affected you so much and that is why you were so strange in your dream. Deborah heard you when you were talking about Daniel's
Parents accident. When she hears it Marcela stand up and went to take one drink. Marcela was asking her more about it....jjablan.
 

Thank you Gloria and jjablan! I didn't have any CC's when I wathed and i would have missed some important clues without you two filling it in for me. ITA that Rosaura could have used a bit of common sense when it comes to covering your tracks with a wanted criminal like Bruno. DUMB!
 

I'm glad I could help with my small recap.
I was surprised how Rosaura is still living in the same place where Bruno was. Why the police didn't come look for Bruno? What she is waiting there? I don't think Marcela will forgive her for lying about her relationship with Bruno. Marcela will kill her. I don't think Clara will stay quiet about what she heard. Rosaura as one professional should contact Bruno trough text message and delete it. She must to know how walls have ears too. jjablan.
 

Vivi, i added eva to the bottom. thanks for posting.
 

Gloria--I didn't have a chance to read it until after Monday night's Eva. But thanks, mucho, I had already forgotten some funny scenes--

--Where Marcela asks Rosaura if she wants something to drink. Ros demurs several times while Marcela keeps urging her reminded me of poor Claudia.

--Where Eva thinks quick on her feet to keep Deb from spilling the beans on Julio and Leo thinks she's really gettiang into the idea of getting married when they go off to look at a picture of a wedding dress.

--Where Alicia's dresses keep getting shorter and shorter and her shoes keep getting higher and higher. She must have borrowed the dresses from Vick and taken lessons from her on how to sit down without exposing all her secrets.

--Where Rosaura is having a phone conversation with Bruno practically in public. Loved your comments to her, Gloria. If you are a professional grifter, which now we know because it came out of her own mouth, you just don't do that and live. Bob's your Uncle!!

--Where Don Julio is standing out in the middle of the street calmly taking a phone call for all the world to see. What does he have a limo and driver for, anyway?

--Where Adrian and Laurita and playing Yes, I like her; Well, I don't; I do; I don't.
Una Nrte
 

Rosaura was sooooo dumb in talking to that other secretary and to Bruno on the cell within the office grounds... she should have taken a lunch break outside, far far away... and yes, deleted the call history and any text msgs from Bruno... but she and Bruno are toast given the previews for tonight...
another great preview... was it me the only one that saw Alicia saying she was not feeling well and immediately thought 'Arizmendi bun in the oven'?
 

so now we know why Marce killed Dan's parents... because they had stock in the Arizmendi ad agency and were going to sell their stock to strangers... and this is also why she killed Dano's sec and forced the marriage... so Vicky would get those stocks and Dano's and then she would only have to kill Dano and Laurita and then Vicky to get them for herself
 

Marce will kill both Rosaura and Bruno... Bruno for the deception, and Rosaura just because she was Bruno's partner and lover... Marce would kill anyone who slept with her man... miracle Vicky is still alive but only until Dano and Laurita are dead...
I wonder if Marce would even kill Leo herself if that meant she would get everything for herself.
interesting that Renata wants to spill the beans now...
I can imagine it would be so much fun for Don J to play video games with Laurita and Adriancito for days... only he would have to take the intensity of his games down since he used to play violent games.
 

nurse in t, what scene is it that you needed translated? did the recap cover it?

Did anyone buy as 'realistic' the fact that Leo was able to convince his mom that the prenup was convenient for them? GMAB!!!
 

Martai--I see the recap is up for yesterday, but I wanted you to know I came back to your comment on things. Right-ON!! It was a great read.

I don't think killing Leo is in any of her plans, but after last night--who knows.
Una Nrte
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder