Monday, April 11, 2011

Eva Luna #109 Fri 4/8/11

Eva and Leo join Justa and Julio at the hospital. Julio tells them that Victoria is in a coma. She was running from the police and lost control of the vehicle. He then tells Leo that Justa is Victoria’s real mother. What asks Leo? Julio tells him that Renata didn’t tell anyone this secret for years. But he’ll explain more about it later. Eva confesses to Leo that Renata told her everything, but felt that it was best that he heard it from Julio instead. Leo says he can’t believe that Victoria’s not his sister. Julio says he finds that comment odd. Victoria told him and Justa that Leo is the one that told her she was adopted.

Renata admits to Tia that she stole Victoria from her sister and gave her to Marcella.

Leo admits that he told her, but thought that Marcella only told him that when Victoria was going crazy. I completely forgot about it. Well Victoria didn’t says Julio. She went to visit Marcella in jail to find out. And Marcella confirmed it. But there’s another thing. Your mother did not adopt Victoria, she and Renata stole her. They did it because Victoria is my daughter and Justa’s.

Tony is waiting for a delivery.

Jackie tells herself not to believe in Francisco. She remembers his kiss and then his apology for kissing her.

Francisco tells Laurita that he told Jackie how much he loves her and needs her, but she didn’t believe him. Laurita says she’s just scared. Of what asks Francisco? Laurita says Jackie told her once that he made her believe that he cared for her then went back to Marisol. You’re an idiot. Francisco says he was confused but knows he’s sure that he wants to be with Jackie. Laurita tells him he has to prove to her that he really loves her. How he asks. I don’t know replies Laurita.

Tony’s delivery guy finally arrives. They give each other the stink eye. Tony wants to know what took so long for him to get out. The bad guy just asks if he’s Tony. Yes replies Tony. The bad guy says I’m not here to do a delivery. Then what are you here for asks Tony. The bad guy pulls out a gun.

Leo and Eva can’t believe what Renata has done. Julio tells Eva he realizes everything that Victoria has done to her. He is not excusing her behavior but he and Justa want to ask her a favor. If the good lord sees fit to save Victoria would she consider dropping all charges against her? Please? I will make sure that my daughter seeks the help that she needs. Of course replies Eva. I can’t deny you anything. You have always been good to me. The doctor arrives to tell them that they moved Victoria to a private room. Justa asks if Victoria is out of the coma. Has she woken up?

Tony says if you are going to kill me then tell me who paid you. Of course I’m going to tell you. Its part of my job replies the bad guy. It was El Gallo right asks Tony. The bad guy laughs and says El Gallo has nothing to do with this. Then who asks Tony.

The doctor informs Justa that her daughter is still in a coma. Justa gets upset. Leo pretends to care. Julio wants to see her.

Tony asks if it was Leo. Of course it was says Tony. The bad guy says he has a message from Leo. That nobody makes a fool of him and lives to tell says the bad guy. Tony grabs the gun and they struggle.

Alicia has a bad dream and wakes up yelling Tony’s name. She feels bad for being ugly with him.

Eva asks if Victoria will recuperate soon. The doctor doesn’t know. Julio begs him to do whatever. Justa cries at her bedside.

Alicia holds the bear that Tony gave her and recalls the time Tony gave it to her. She remembers him telling her that he loves her and her child. And that he wants to marry her. Alicia acknowledges that Tony has been good to her but perhaps it’s too late.

Tony and the bad guy are still struggling for the gun. Tony kicks him and grabs him by the throat. They keep struggling and Tony kicks him again. More struggling and the gun goes off. The bad guy is hit.

Tia asks Renata that she and Justa are sisters. Yes replies Renata. And you still did what you did asks Tia. I know what I did was wrong replies Renata. And everything that Victoria has done is mostly my fault. I should never have denied her the right to grow up next to her real mother. Marcella used Victoria for her own purposes says Tia. Yes agrees Renata. And none of that would have happened had not allowed it. But I swear I have repented.

The bad guy gets shot in the stomach. Tony freaks out and looks like he wants to help him. The bad guy reaches for the gun and as Tony runs off shoots at him.

Tia tells Renata she is no one to judge her. For years she was the one who caused her nieces not to know their mother. I know what it is to repent and ask for forgiveness. I appreciate your words replies Renata, but at least you know that Eva and Alicia are happy. But I think my repentance arrived too late. Don’t say that says Tia. My sister is suffering in the hospital while her daughter lies in a coma. Tia suggests that they pray together for Victoria to be saved.

Tony is still running with the bad guy chasing him and firing his gun.

Leo is still playing the good guy card and telling Julio that even though he and Victoria are not blood related he will always love her like a sister. Julio tells him how happy that makes him and that love should never change. Julio tells Leo that he always made sure that he loved them both the same so that they would be raised like real siblings. Leo assures Julio that while growing up he always felt that Julio loved him like he was his real son. Just like Victoria. Eva tells Julio that she’s taking Justa to get some fresh air. As they leave, Daniel and Liliana arrive.

Tony is running for his life and hides in some trees. The bad guy finds him though and points the gun to his head. Tony knows his numbers up but makes a run for it anyway. The bad guy hits him in the back of the head with the gun and tells him he’s now going to die.

Daniel and Liliana come to find out how Victoria is doing. Leo gets his angry face on and wants to find out what Daniel is doing there. Julio tells him to calm down. Daniel is still Victoria’s husband and he has the right to know what’s going on with her. Leo says he the reason that Victoria has lost her mind. Daniel says that’s not true. Leo gets in Daniel’s face and says she wouldn’t be in that bed if you hadn’t asked her for a divorce. And you also pressed charges against her. You don’t care what happens to her.

Deborah tells her assistant that she worries about her daughters. Eva is marrying a man she doesn’t love. Then Alicia is pregnant and is scared for anyone to know who the father of her baby is.

Liliana the fake tells Leo how awful she feels about what’s going on with Victoria. Leo the fake tells her to pray. I have been since I found out replies Liliana. Daniel asks Julio if he could speak with Victoria’s doctor. Of course replies Julio. That way I can explain to you what Justa is doing here. I figured she was here with Eva says Daniel. No, replies Julio. Justa is Victoria’s real mother. Daniel is muy impactado.

Liliana asks Leo if what his dad said was true. Yes says Leo. Victoria is really my father and Justa’s daughter. You won’t even imagine the rest of the story.

More struggling with the gun. Tony gets away again.

After Tia and Renata finish praying they are going to retire when Tia asks if Renata knows if Alicia’s awake. Renata says she was still asleep when she checked on her awhile back. Tia is worried that she hasn’t eaten especially in her delicate states. What do you mean asks Renata? Tia tells her that Alicia is pregnant. Renata promises to watch over her. Tia asks her if she knows who could be the father of Alicia’s baby. Renata says she doesn’t have a clue.

Liliana can’t believe the story that Leo just told her about Victoria’s being stolen from her real mother after birth. Leo also tells her that Eva agreed to marry him in a week. Liliana tells him that Daniel has extended his offer for her to live at his house. Now all that needs to happen is for Victoria to die so that Daniel becomes a widow, Eva stays married to you and Daniel proposes marriage to me. Leo is happy that she agreed to take this job. They give each other a celebratory kiss. Victoria wakes up and sees this. She is horrified just like we are.

Renata wonders who the father of Alicia baby is.

Liliana and Leo keep planning on how to keep Eva and Daniel apart. Unfortunately for them Victoria hears all this.

Tony appears at El Gallo’s office.

Julio tells Justa he just finished telling Daniel everything. He has also agreed to drop all charges. Justa thanks him. Daniel says if it wasn’t for Eva who knows what would have happened. Liliana tells Daniel that seeing Victoria has dropped her sugar levels. Would he accompany her to the cafeteria? Of course replies Daniel. Eva is jealous.

Renata recalls the scene she came across of Leo and Alicia making out. Renata says Leo is the father.

Tony tells El Gallo that Leo sent out a hit man to kill him.

Victoria realizes that both Leo and Liliana betrayed her. But when I get out, I will seek revenge against them both.

El Gallo asks Tony if he’s sure. Yes, especially now that I know Leo is the one that asked for this favor. El Gallo can’t believe it. And he’s really upset.

Daniel asks Liliana if she’s feeling better. Once I drink the juice I will says Liliana. But I have to tell you something. When you left the room with Julio, Leo told me that he and Eva are going to get married in a week. Don’t you see, Eva doesn’t love you.

Daniel tells Liliana that Eva can’t marry Leo. But she is says Liliana. Within a week she will be his wife. Well if she does it’s for pure commitment. She doesn’t love Leo replies Daniel. I hate to tell you this, but I think you are not facing reality replies Liliana. That marriage is wrong says Daniel. What’s wrong is thinking that Eva loves you replies Liliana. Renounce her love. Move on.

Alicia tells Tia that she had a dream that Tony was in danger and died. Tia asks again if Tony is the father of her baby. Alicia assures her he’s not.

Daniel tells Liliana that he will not renounce Eva. Once he proves to Eva that it was Leo and not him who killed her father she’ll cancel the wedding. And how are you going to prove it asks Liliana. I prefer to keep it quiet says Daniel. I understand replies Liliana. But once thing is obvious. Eva is not waiting for your proof. Whether you are innocent or not.

Tony tells El Gallo that he wants to find Leo and finish him himself. El Gallo says don’t you dare. Tony points out that when Leo finds out he’s still alive he’ll send someone else to do the job. That will not happen. I guarantee it replies El Gallo. Right now just stay hidden. Leo betrayed me and now it’s my turn to take the next step.

Laurita is talking on the phone with Adrian over the Jackie/Francisco situation. There’s a shadow in the hallway listening to Laurita talk.

Marcella says tomorrow she will leave this prison.

Renata brings Alicia her supper and tells her she wants to talk about her pregnancy.

Laurita gets off the phone quickly because Francisco overheard her conversation with Adrian. He tells her that anyone can hear her conversation. He closes the door. He has a plan and needs her help. Laurita is all ears.

Alicia wants to know how Renata found out. Your aunt told me replies Renata. She asked me to help take care of you. Who would have thought Renata taking care of me replies Alicia. Life takes many unexpected turns says Renata. Yes agrees Alicia. I know that you and Justa are sisters and what happened with Victoria. Believe me I am very remorseful of all that says Renata. And of the way I treated Eva when she worked here. And the way I treated you all when you came to live here. For all that I ask you to forgive me. Well I also behaved pretty badly says Alicia. So don’t worry. Anyway what did you want to talk to me about my pregnancy? Renata drops the bomb that she knows Leo is the father of her baby.

Alicia asks Renata where she got that. Renata says one day Tony came looking for her and when I came to tell you Leo was here. So? What’s wrong with that? We were talking says Alicia. You weren’t talking, you were making love says Renata. Finally Alicia says that Leo is the father of her baby. She begs Renata not to say anything. She is the only one that knows.

Jackie asks Laurita if she knew that Francisco was in that restaurant and was going to declare himself. No replies Laurita.

Renata tells Alicia that she should have told them the same day that the engagement was announced. I was going to do that says Alicia. So what happened asks Renata. Leo threatened to kill me replies Alicia. That can’t be says Renata. I will talk to him. He has to clarify this says Renata. Alicia begs her not to say anything. She says Leo asked her for a couple of days to tell Eva. They are going to tell her together.

Jackie gets onto Laurita for tricking her. She doesn’t want to believe in Francisco. Laurita says he really loves her. FFà

Marcella meets her new attorney.

Justa is sleeping in a chair. Victoria wakes up and remembers hearing the news for the first time. Justa sees her awake.

Daniel recalls Liliana words that Leo and Eva are marrying in a week. Eva comes in to bring him a contract. Daniel asks Eva why she accepted to marry Leo within a week. Whatever the reason, I want you to tell me. Look me in the eyes and say it.

Leo arrives at work and is greeted by El Gallo and friends. El Gallo tells him that the job didn’t go well last night and something bad happened to Tony. Leo says that sucks. El Gallo says that they need to talk about that.

Eva says she doesn’t have to give him explanations. Daniel says you can’t marry him. Eva tells Daniel he is no one to prohibit her. Daniel tells her he’s not prohibiting her, he’s begging her with his soul , with his heart. I love you. No, don’t tell me this says Eva. Don’t do it says Daniel. I’m begging you for our son, our love. Don’t get married.

Monday: Finale. Will Leo get what's coming to him? Will Marcella actually leave the prison, and if she does how will she end up? Will Eva find out that Leo is the father of Alicia's baby? Will Daniel find out everything about Liliana? Will Victoria get revenge against both Leo and Liliana? Will Tony and Alicia get together? Will the true killer (Leo) be brought to justice? Will Daniel and Eva get together? Find out the answers to all this and more. Tune in tomorrow night.

Labels:


Comments:
Can someone tag this please? Thanks.
 

Dont forget, If you are recording Eva Luna with a DVR to set it to record under the Grand Final title other wise it wont record the first hour at 7pm.
 

Gloria- I've tagged it for you. Thank you for the very detailed recap, and for pointing out how much still has to be resolved. I cannot believe the are leaving everything for the finale.

I am glad Gallo knows Leo betrayed him. I am sure he will give Leo a fitting end-- way better than Tony could have ever done. Plus it seems that Tony is all bluster, but can't actually kill anyone.

Gallo's going to be on the loose going after Leo. Vicky's going to be on the loose going after Leo and Lili. And Marci's going to be on the loose going after everybody! And we still have to get a wedding too.

I think Vicky started to soften towards Justa when she saw she had been by her bedside looking after her. For Justa's sake only, I want redemption for Vicky. It would be so sad and cruel for her to lose her now to death, prison or madness. Not sure what the writers are going to do there. But if they can redeem abusive thug Tony (bad message to young women), then they can redeem obsessive psycho Vicky.
 

Gloria, thank you for this wonderful recap and all of the others you have done for this TN. I appreciate all of the time and talent you have put into keep all of us up-to-date.

Quite an episode and it looks as if Leo is not going to make it. It will be interesting to find out if there is a relationship between Gallo and Tony.

Lil is so evil, I can hardly wait for her demise.

I really don't care what happens to Icky. Julio is a tough old bird and handle whatever may come. Justa is another one I don't really care about. I am afraid that Icky will continue to make life miserable for anyone around.

Looking forward to tonight.

Rosemary
 

Gloria: That was a great and exciting read, amiga! I always appreciate your attention to detail. Again, you caught things that went right over my head. It was great having you on the recapping team!

Lots to cover tonight! Leo and Lili have got to get theirs tonight. Icky needs to be redeemed and be interned for treatment I suppose --but that should include something about Sabrina's face cream!

I guess Eva won't learn the truth about Leo until the end in this one. I think Ali is as insensitive as she is stupid for not telling Eva the truth before now. She knows what a brute Leo is and yet she's still letting her sister go ahead with this insane wedding!
 

Gloria, that was a very well organized and detailed recap, thank you for all your hard work all these months! I loved your, "the fake Leo said...then the fake Liliana said..."

Leo is getting all tangled now in his lies, "oh, yeah, now I remember Mom said Vicki was adopted but I just thought it was because she was drunk/insane."

Vivi-yeah, it is a bad message to young women to redeem cute thug Tony. There should be a big disclaimer on the screen, "this should be done only by trained professionals, don't try this at home".

My cable on the east coast has Eva Luna on at 8p-10p and had announce that Teresa won't be shown tonight, but will be for two hours tomorrow night.
Can't wait!!!
 

We've got a lot to resolve tonight, but it's a two-hour finish.

Marcie will probably break out of the carcel and crash the wedding, like our other favorite female serial killer, Carloca Espinoza de los Monteros. She should have a final fate that's at least as ugly as hers.
 

Great recap, how do you guys do that, step by step. I think tonight the 7 p.m. airing is a retelling of the story, and the 8 p.m. hour will begin the final capitulo. Look forward to it. Please if you are recording, please check your dvr's.
 

Gloria, thanks very much for all your wonderful recaps, including this one.

I was laughing at the scene between Tony and the thug Leo hired to kill him. The thug was ludicrously inept, except when it came to running fast after being shot in the stomach. Then he excelled. Oh well, I'm glad Tony got away and let Gallo know what had happened. Bye bye Leo.

I'm still totally unsure when Eva Luna will be shown tonight. I've got my recorder set for 7 pm to 9+, but Emarie's cable company claims it will be 8-10, and the Washington Post TV listings, which have been right several times in the past (but I think not this time) have the normal lineup: Llena at 7, Eva Luna at 8, and Teresa at 9. I think I'll reset my recorder to go from 7 to 10, to be sure it gets it all. I wish it WERE a 3-hour finale: we really need that much to resolve all the major loose threads.
 

Gloria,

Thank you for this great recap, and all the hard work you've put in .

As far as I know the Rumbo es Grand Final 7 to 8, the Grand final
8/10 and Don Francisco 10/11 tonite.

ITA with everyone that there is still alot of ground that has to be covered.

I didn't think that lawyer lady that came to see Marcie was who El Gallo and sent. So IMO Marcie going to open her mouth about the plan to break her out of jail to the wrong person.
 

Thank you Gloria. I enjoyed your step-by-step account of a thrilling episode. I realize now that I did catch almost all of what was going on, but got mighty confused. So thanks for "fake Leo". It's a problem because he is such a slime (doesn't even reach the level of life form) but I think the writers are attempting to confuse us with his sympathy act.

Once, when I was a nurse—when dinosaurs roamed the earth—I cared for a comatose patient in ICU; she woke up one day and said "I heard everything". Lesson learned: stand away from the bedside.

As for Vicky; I'm sorry it's a matter of nature AND nurture here. She inherited her brains from the sweet, but dumb Justa and she was emotionally manhandled by Cruella. Borderline doesn't even come close. She has a tough row to hoe if she's going to re-enter society with anything to offer.

Looking forward to this evening (whenever the heck it is) and muchas gracias a todos who have kept us in recaps throughout this roller coaster. (Word verification = gradis)
 

This is not life and death, but has anyone else noticed the pretty dresses that Jacky always wears? They are in bright colors, which look great on her, and not extremely revealing. Jacky gets my vote for consistently best dressed.

Thanks for all the recaps. I can't wait for tonight.
Viola
 

Gloria, thank you for all the recaps. For this episode, we didn't need BillC, Martai or eMarie (or me) with lists--you enumerated them perfectly.

They are going to have to go at warp speed to get it all wrapped up. Too bad they can't cut out the commercials. BTW, has anyone noticed that they have been getting better quality commercials lately on all the evening programming? We still get the local latino grocery stores, chiropractors, attorneys and phone cards ad nauseum.

Did anyone else notice that Liliana's negligee top she showed up at the hospital in, looks a lot like what Claudia wore to the hospital when Marcie made Vicky look like a suicide?

I can't stand Lileach, blech. For having come on the scene more than mid-way through the tn, she's an equal to Leo in the slime department.

I guess we'll have to adjust our beanies tonight to swallow the whole Eva-Daniel reconciliation. Is it enough for her to admit she never loved Leo and always loved Dan? There's still a lot of baggage that will take some time to eliminate.

It looks like they are setting up a Leo disappearance by Gallo. Are they trying to say that would be the only way Eva would break her compromiso go back to Dan? She has no backbone when it comes to Leo's pressure. Puleeze.

Leo needs to be confronted by Dan, Eva and Vicky as to what a manipulador he's been--even with Lily, but she doesn't count in my book.
Una Nrte
 

Thanks for the recap Gloria and for being with us throughout this TN.

As others have noted there is a lot to tie up but I think it can be done in two hours.

ITA w/Vivi about the if Tony can be redeemed (though completely problematic and sending young women the wrong message) then, for Justa's sake Icky can too. But she also needs to confess about the face cream incident and be hospitalized for a while.

And Jardinera you are so spot on with Alicia. You know Leo is violent and a rat but you are going to let your sister marry him!! Stop being a dunce. But I hope Tony will start things by sending those photos to Eva.

We know Gallo will get Leo. I wonder who will get Lily. If Icky does, it might be hard time for her.

And Viola, yes Jackie's dresses have been great in this TN!
 

Great recap Gloria, and you're priming us for tonight.

I keep wondering how Eva is going to find out that Leo killed her dad. Only Georgio can tell because he overheard Leo admitting it to his mom. Damn, Eva's got to find out before Gallo offs him. AND, she's got to see those disgusting photos that Leo took after he drugged her.

Marcy appears to be walking into a huge trap. Gallo is going to spring her it seems, and then probably take her out.

I could care less what happens to Vicky and hope that Lili the lizard gets the consequences she so deserves.

Now let's move on to Cuando Me Enamoro!
 

Yeah, Tony's photos are fair game now that Leo pulled this trap. Ali's got to admit to somebody who's not afraid to go against Eva with the nasty truth. If I were Eva I'd be more angry knowing that everybody'd kept the truth from me, especially about Ali's being preggers in time enough to prove Leo's been cheating on her with her kid sis.
 

Viola: I think Jackie is one of the prettiest girls on the show, and always looks so fresh, cool, and sweet in thoses dresses, like I said before she doesn't look like anyone's maid I ever saw.
I hope Gallo gets Leo, but who will get Gallo?
And Juanita, they changed the listing where I live, it is three hours 7pm to 10pm. Good!
 

Emarie, thanks very much for the updated info. I've now set my recorder to go from 7 until 10. After that, it's time for "La Reina del Sur" on Telemundo.
 

Thanks for this recap and for all recaps you did. I'm impatient to see tonight's episodes. jjablan.
 

Gloria, thanks for the recap. I can't wait for tonights finale.
 

I am recording Univision from 6pm to 11pm to make sure I get everything.
 

I will only be doing the 2hr finale.
 

can some one plz translate franco the show after eva luna final WHEN ALL the stars go on talk show the cast eva luna. No subtitles


thank you so much

reb
 

Eva Luna II Laurita and Adrian
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder