Thursday, July 14, 2011

Cuando Me Enamoro #62 Wednesday 7/13/11 -At City, evil ladies celebrate their luck; at fields AntiHero and heroine are enjoying the extended truce, Dr Death denies Priest and Sidekick goes for prize.The calm before the storm

[posted for Martai]


AH defends Nata with Mati. threatens her if she yells at Nata again. Nata impressed. Mati runs to kitchen upset.. Manuela reprimends Mati. Mati yells she will leave before AH kicks her out because if Nata. Manuala: bajale a tus zumos (chill out).



Gonzalo goes to see Tony at hospital at his request. Tony and Gonzo agree to team up to protect Gina from Pepa and later Gina will choose between them.
Gonzalo agrees but admits being taken aback by the offer. Tony admits he was wrong and wants to right his wrong.



At La Bonita table, Nata, Carlos, AH and Adri...
Nata asks AH why he did not tell her about Rafa if Rafa was already dead by Matt's welcome party. AH insists you hold the mourning inside, did not want to talk about it. AH asks Manuela about Mati, gets mad and shouts that it should be Mati serving dinner and he does not want any more letdowns in the house. Nata calms him down.



Gonzo and Tony go to Gina's room at hospital together to tell Gina of their deal. Cata is there too... both Gina and Cata are shocked by it. Dr said Gina will go home today. Gonzo offers to take Gina home. She tries to not accept but Tony says it is safer for her to go with Gonzo.


Nata and Adri will head to cemetery. AH asks why go there. Nata says what do you think? to go visit Rafa's grave... AH changes subject and wants to know exactly what happened with Mati.



At MC in some park, Hono tells Matt what happened with Blanca... Matt understands. Hono tells him he and Gonzo agreed to give her a fat severance pay check to try to avoid her suing them. Matt wants Hono to ask Adri what is really going on between AH and Nata. Hono says he can't ask Adri to do that. but cheers Matt up, he will find another woman he will fall for.


At La bonita vineyards, Carlos finds Mati... Mati is still fuming but quietly... Carlos say was looking for her.
Mati: I dont want to see anyone!
Car: Mati, you might not be in agreement with what AH and Nata do with their lives, but that does not give you the right to interfere!
Mati: IF you came to reprimend me, you can go back where you came from!
Car: I did not come to reprimend you, but I am sure you lied to me! And that you told Matt something the other day! Otherwise, why would you argue with Nata? Mati, to respect AH does not neccessarily mean to agree with it. There are things AH does that I think are wrong, but this is his life and his hacienda! And I have no choice but to respect them! Why can't you try to do the same?
Mati: Because I don't feel like it!! Don Rafa and the 'Hermoso' are too important to me! And I can't accept what he is allowing that darn Bonita to do!!
Car: (gets upset and louder) And I care too much about you to let yourself give AH a reason to get mad and kick you out!!
Mati: You really care about me?
Car: Very much, Mati. More than I would like to admit. And I could not stand it if you left. (reaches to kiss her)
Mati: Don't do that again, Carlos!! (pushes him off hard)
Car: Why??
Mati: Kisses are just for people in love. And you don't love me and I don't love you!
Car: Who told you I don't love you?
Mati: You don't have to love me! Remember I told you I am cursed... and everyone who loves me dies!
Car: What about the ones you love? You don't include them in your curse?
Mati: No. As you said, I always fall for impossible dreams. Even if they are not for me I want them to be happy. And whoever loves them are good women. Not like Nata!
Car: And you? When are you going to try to be happy? Because I am willing to gamble on te curse of loving you. What do you say?
Mati: I say no. Forget about me. I don't want to suffer about that anymore. (leaves him anxious)



Inside:
Nata: Nothing. IT is not important! really!
AH: Nata...
Nata: She does not like me... and in some way I understand it. She is in love with her patron and sees me as a nuissance.
AH: I knew that. But i never have given her any reason for hopes...
Nata: I am not asking you for explanations, eh? Everyone has rights to feel what they feel. Feelings are not good or bad, they are just that. But thanks for giving me my place in front of her. Don't fire her. Surely she has nowhere to go and my stay here is not completely settled. I will go to my room and go find Adri.
(she has left but he talks to himself) Despite everythng I dont want you to go Nata. A part of me wants you by my side forever. ... forever.



At MR manor... Rob and Fina are a bit excited about the upcoming wedding. Rob is a bit concerned about Matt and can't wait till friday comes and they marry already. Fina says it was wrong for them to go to see your sister. Rob says AH is not invited... She does not want Nata to come. And even if it is not the wedding of my dreams, it is my wedding. Nata calls Rob. Nata called to hear how mom is doing. Also she found out Matt and her are getting married. Rob fakes that she already sent her an invitation with Matt, maybe he felt bad about giving it to her... Rob tells Nata Matt said specifically he did not want to see AH there. Nata says if my husband is not welcome, I would not go either.. Rob puts Fina on phone. Fina again yells to Nata she does not want to talk to her or hear anything about her. The moment she hears Nata's voice she feels a stomach ache... They hang up phone. Rob and Fina celebrate Nata won't come. At La bonita, AH heard most of the conv side of Nata and comes over and embraces her very comfortingly.



Back from Commercial AH and Nata are cuddled in sofa...
Nata: Its just that my mom has always made me feel that I am worth much and even though I try hard she says that I don't do it right, that I am not a good person. I think you are very fortunate for having had a mom who loved you and educated you ... very fortunate.
AH: That's right. I was very fortunate.. even if I lost it while being so young. (he is caressing her arm and hair)
Nata: Well... its no use to get sad about it. That's what I got.
AH: Nata... I got to hear that you are not going to Matt's and Rob's wedding because I am not invited.
Nata: Un huh...
AH: She is your sister.
Nata: Yes... but my sister does not love me either... in these days you gave me my place in front of them and I plan to do the same. If they don't invite my husband is like if they did not invite me.
AH: Nata... nata.
Nata gets upset

Nata: Can you embrace me please?? I need to feel you care about me.
AH: (embraces her, bubble thinks ... of course I care about you. I wish it were not so, but I do care about you... and you don't know how much I do)\
At funeral, Sele arrives and gives Chema her condolences... (Connie is not around so Sele thinks she is the only one there supporting him... Connie comes in and tells Chema about the arrangements she has been making... Sele turns around with a very cold face and tells Connie she did not know you were here, Mrs Sanchez)



At La Bonita graveyard... Nata is putting flowers on Rafa's grave...
(song when a friend leaves in background)
Nata: You don't know how sorry I am for your loss. You and AH brothers... who would have said we would be relatives?... If you had not gone everything would be so different (she gets really upset, AH is a few yards away, observing and confused at her emotion)


At town, mass is over.
Mati sends Lazaro out ahead. Lazaro walks by Kari and talks softly: Ay Dios Mio. You put it so hard for me.

Outside, Padre tries to talk to Alvaro but Alvaro does not want to talk to Padre. He is very rude with the priest and tells priest not to go looking for him or send him messages. Don't butt in my life. Padre says then dont expect me to help you and Kari to adopt a baby. Alvaro says don't, you would be doing me a favor. leaves.



At La Bonita, Nata and Adri are touching up to go eat lobster with AH and Carlos. Adri returns the R pendant and chain to Nata. she got them fixed for her.



At church, Kari asks Mati what is the name of Rafa's girlfriend... Mati tells her to tell her husband that they originally thought her name was Rob but now they know it is... (Lazaro comes just in time to shut her up and haul her away, Kari asks what is making him so angry, he says you deal with your busines and we will do ours, Mrs Nesme. Good day. They leave Kari there with her jaw hanging.)



Gonzo arrives with Gina and Cata at Gina's... Cata is not a happy camper... Gonzo notices this. Gina says she must be as confused as I... Gonzo explains that he and Tony made a pact, they are now allies. For her sake. Because for them she is their priority. THey both love her. Gina is still confused, they are both jealous. Gonzo say yes, but we both love you. Not sure who has your heart, but You are at his side and not mine. Gina replies as you are with your wife. Gonzo rebuttes he does not love his wife. But have to be there. She understands because she is in the same boat. He tries to kiss her but she cries sad. The same boat? You can't be with me but you love me? You love me, Gina? Cata comes out and claims Dr said Gina must rest. Gonzo insists on getting a response. But Gina says lets leave things as they are. Your place is by your sick wife. and mine by Tony's recovery. Gonzo asks her if he can hold a hope. Gina says better not, i can't promise you anything... She says goodbye and walks away but Gonzo stands up and whispers... your eyes can't lie. you love me too. You love me, Gina.



At hospital Ines is asking Tony for explanations of what is going on. Tony say he wants Gonzo to protect her while he can't. Isidro comes in and tells them Adriancito is catching a fever. That is not a good signal. Ines gets really upset and tells Tony if they can't control the fever, it could be fatal.

At restaurant by the sea. Adri, Nata, AH and Carlos are sitting very happily. Carlos orders the lobster tacos for everyone... shrimp cocktail, shrimp soup, octopus cocktail (i am getting hungry!) Adri hurries the waiter, she has to get to the airport. Another staff girl takes their picture. yell LOBSTER!!
Adri curios why LOBSTER, Nata says if we were in a restaurant that serves sope, you would yell SOPE!!

In La Bonita kitchen, Lazaro is yelling at Mati. Mati says she would gladly get kicked out for any reason BUT defending Nata. If AH the hermoso does not know what is teh rightful place of that murderer, I will show him/her!



At restaurant tey are toasting with beer. Carlos brings up the subject of Matt/Rob's wedding. AH tells Carlos what Nata did. Adri says she won't go either. She has never been very fond of Rob and their mother and she is sure on that day both Rob and Fina will be bursting in pride that Rob is marrying the big heir of MR empire. AH says Matt told him he was not very fond of your mother and that is why he stayed so long in Spain. Nata tries to deny arguing people change. but Adri says Fina does not seem Nata's mom and if Rob does not like Nata and does not get along with her it is Fina's fault. Sad Nata wants to change the subject again and AH caresses her hair in support.



At MR manor, Fina is in her bed wondering how much was Roberto's inheritance for Nata, but is celebrating alone that Rob is going to have much more than she would have with Roberto's inheritance which he did not want to give her. And that Nata had the most miserable childhood she could give her.

Sele and Rob at club... Sele tells Rob what happened at funeral. Connie behaved as if she was family. Rob mocks that Adri might find a substitute mother in Connie. Sele wishes she had not asked Rob to destroy the pictures, even wonders if a friend of hers can recover the files in Rob's computer. Rob keeps faking that she did destroy the pictures. Matt comes by. He seems resigned to the wedding but fakes being happy about it. His witnesses will be Hon and Connie. Sele wants to be a witness for Rob.



Connie gets home. Hono is surprised how long she took at the funeral. Invites her to the movies and dinner, she says she is tired... 'but while I rest you can entertain yourself with your new computer...' He has not bought it yet... HE notices something and asks her what is wrong. She says 'not that I know... you tell me!' adn leaves.


At Alvaro's house Kari tells him she was about to get an answer from Mati and Lazaro came in time to prevent it. Alvaro say Lazaro is a metiche. He tells her what his fears are about Rafa's death... tells Kari that AH wants to blame him for Rafa's death... So AH is going to get an autopsy done on Rafa's body. AH wants someone to blame. Kari offers to talk to Nata, Alvaro yells don't interfere. BRING ME COFFEE!!



At Eze/Alfo's house they are a fairly good happy couple... they agree that even though Augie sent them to find out details about Rafa and his girlfriend with the La Bonita staff, they won't stir the pot and just tell Augie they did not find anything. When Alfo stands up to go play with Ponchito, she feels dizzy. Ezeq notices and asks her what is wrong. When she say she got dizzy, they remember that's what she felt when she was pregnant with Ponchito. Ezeq gets excited about the idea.



At Cruz de Amor, Augie is in bed with Areli after a massage... she is happy they are together embracing... she enjoyed him so much today. He fakes content. but say good night... then he daydreams that the one in his arms is Nata... Nata, you are so devilishly beautiful. I am thirsty for your lips. You have to be mine. AH is hiding things from you. He won't talk about his brother. he loves you and hates you. There is something else behind all this. And I want to be there when you(Nata) find out the truth.

AH on phone with Gina... he can't believe Fina is still after her after so many years. AH won't let Gina imagine things. The best place you can be is here, you can relax, feel safe. Don't throw my invite in a broken bag. (no eches en saco roto). Gina would love to go witness their love, which apparently overcame all obstacles.



Adri gets home... tells Connie and Hono that Nata was shocked with the news of Rob and Matt's wedding. Connie says she will go visit her soon. Adri say better give her notice before and not just show up. Connie say will do. Then walks away and watches as Hono and Adri embrace very lovingly.
Chema sends Connie a text thanking her for being by his side on this hard moment. IT was very important for him to have her.. kisses. Connie receives the text and cries. remembers watching Hono and Blanca kiss (if we can call that a kiss) and cries some more.



At La Bonita, Nata is in bed, AH is standing near. She thanks him for letting her know he invited Gina, he did not need to do it, it is his hacienda. He says he felt like he should since she and Gina are not very good friends at the moment. She says yes, but maybe in other circumstances they would have become best friends. She will not have any problem with Gina coming to visit. He asks her to give herself a chance to get to know Gina better. She says no problem. Then he says good nite and leaves but stays outside the door with hand on it. She runs to door, they are smiling on opposite sides of door.
('escuchame' song in background, isn't this Matt's theme song?)
end of ep...



previews: Mati yells at Nata you are the one who betrayed my patron Rafael!! You are responsible for his death!! Can't get why knowing that you are the murderer of his brother, he still married you! Nata yells back that she does not understand it either but will go get an explanation right now!! (that's brilliant, mati!! you just threw your slim chance of ending up with AH down the toilet!! If he did not want Nata to find out what you just told her, what makes you think he will love you more now??)
Nata confronts AH... not a pretty picture in his face.


[someboedy will need to post this to the sidebar.--Jardinera654]

Labels:


Comments:
Oh goodie goodie! It's up. Thanks, Martai, love the detail but have to finish later. Why can't people at work understand the importance of reading and responding to recaps?

One observation, love the Tony-Gonzo pact though it surprises me, too. I understand Tony wanting to protect Gina, but seems like he's kinda giving up. I love the old art of wooing a woman. I love Gonzo's tender entreaties to Gina while gazing lovingly into her eyes. . .ah! finally a sigh-worthy moment!

Lila
 

Loving your work Martai. What I don't love is Gonzo's comPLETE disregard for Gina's situation and feelings. He is wooing another man's prometido WHILE he is still MARRIED. Gonzo seems to feel that his love is the only thing that matters. He tells his son to let go but he talks but does not walk the talk! If Tony is looking for her lost child then he starts his own competitive search too. If Tony is guarding her then he hires his own bodyguards. AND if Tony says lets work together for the best for Regina he says yeah lets. Then he takes her home to plead his overwhelming desire to kiss and make her his own. Hating this guy.
 

Thanks Marta, and thanks to Jardinera for posting.

Wow, total shock Tony, I can't believe he approached Gonzo. Is it bad makeup or is Tony starting to look a bit like our most unfavorite doctor?

Bonney, I can't disagree with much of what you say about Gonzo except that Regina truly loves him and now he knows it. In my eyes his worst crime right now is believing Fina's lie that she's terminal and allowing himself to stay married to her even though he doesn't love her. He could divorce her and still "support" her in her illness. Easy for me to say though, because I know she's a lying manipulator.

Fina's treatment of Renata is consistently horrible, and although it was nice to see Jero comfort Nata for once, in the big picture his treatment of her is even worse because he's such a flip-flopper. He's cruel one second, sweet the next, then cruel again. It's emotional torture of the worst kind.

Wow, the langosta taco scene made me hungry. All those delicious fresh fish dishes enjoyed by the seaside. I want to be there!! Langosta!

Uh oh, Alfonsina is dizzy and we know what that means. I was operating on the theory that Doc Creep was shooting blanks but it looks like I might be wrong.

I would like to see Kari involved in solving this Who Is La Bonita mess, but she needs to dump her husband pronto. How long did his "nice" disposition last? Two or three episodes? I'll bet he took a swig before church, too. I'm glad the padre is finally seeing Doc's true colors.

Marta, thank you for the terrific recap. There was a lot of talking last night and I was so glad that you were recapping because you are the master at translating conversations.
 

Wonderful Marta. Just in time for my lunch break!! (Have to take it early today.)

Loved the lobster taco fest! The actors made it look so natural and fun.With J and N's scene at home after she talked to Fina, and with what Adri has said, when is J's brain cells going to fire on all cylinders and realize he was "had" by Fina with the whole cock-n-bull story of Nata being a, well we know.

Get Gina there and put that blasted necklace on! Story resolution one....then we can move on to new plots.

you know, I've come to the conclusion that Fina's problem is she has way too much time on her hands. All she seems to do is sit around and either plot or rethink her evils little thoughts. Woman needs a job.

I give Chema and Con maybe one or two more days and something is going to happen....she is so ripe for the taking and he's in a depression. Yep - classic set up.

Gonzo - what a puppy dog. Noone does that hopeful, I'm in lurrrrvvv gaze better.
 

Marta loved the recap great job and thank you.

Yeah Jerko is too busy being a idiot to see the obvious how torn Renata is over learning his brother Rafael was her good friend. Then to hear her part of the conversation with the gruesome twosome. You can't fake that type of heartache of hurt rejection from supposed family members and plus she didn't know that he was overhearing her part of the conversation. Get it together Jerko you supposedly are a billionaire? You had to build your great fortune by having some type of intelligence right?

Auggie he's getting more obsessively creepy by the moment. Sorry i laughed when he pushed spare girl away and off of himself.

I holding out hope that Coni doesn't do it with Chema but it would serve stalking Selene good because she can't comprehend why Chema likes Coni over her? Go figure why any guy doesn't like shrewish,deranged stalking chick?

So Hon you're pretty much are telling everyone about the one night with Batty Blanca but the one who needs to the truth right now like your wife?

I'm getting that Tony is using the keep your friends close and your enemies closer ploy with Gonzo. I'm not buying it for one moment that he is willing to let Regina choose who she wants to be with after he gets well. It's also possible if Gonzo does stumble upon some info to get Regina closer to finding Pepa that Tony will take or steal the credit for it to get Regina gratitude and have her beholden to him.

Dr. Rapey is not playing nice anymore with the gullible padre huh?

Wow looks like Alfosina is pregnant by Dr. Death i still don't want to picture that image of them doing the nasty.

Carlos wake up will you something is wrong that brat Mati and she is just not worth it.

Can Jerko finally please fire the brat after tonight's episode and forcibly remove her and then get that restraining order against her.I believe Belinda suggested this yesterday but shoot her if she gets within 100ft of the hacienda is a little too much. Lets just have her tasered real good and every time she opens her mouth to whine and complain. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzttttttttt! Flopping on the ground tongue hanging out of her mouth.
 

Thank you for the detailed recap Marta!

That whole langosta restaurant scene made me totally hungry and jealous that I wasn't there. Yum!

How many times does Jero need to see Nata acting like a totally normal person with genuine feelings, when she doesn't know he's watching, before he realizes that she's not faking anything? The grave site, the phone call with mommy not so dearest and ugly sis, etc. I found his sneaking around and secretly watching Nata as creepy as Augie's fantasies about her. I also laughed when he pushed Arely off him. LOL!
 

What a complete recap. Thanks.

I loved the new Gonzo/Tony/Regina development -- and the calf-eyed "me amas?" Don't know whether Tony has something up his sleeve -- but I prefer to think that he was simply so shaken by almost losing her to the antifreeze that he came to his senses and now just wants the best for her

The seafood lunch was so much fun. I love the pairing of Nata & Jero when they are enjoying each other.

Mathilde's rejection of Carlos bothered me at first -- but her prayer for him after mass -- asking the virgin to protect him & pretending that the kiss didn't mean anything - so don't let him die from the curse -- was cute. It looks as though she's going to advance the plot tonight by letting Renata know what it is that Jero has against her.

And what will Renata do with the necklace now that she has it back? When will Jero see it? When will Regina see it?

This plot is sizzling right now.
 

good catch of what i missed, guera! I totally missed that Mati was praying for Carlos and her curse not affecting him.
 

Thanks Martai, finished the cap. Fantastic!!

Blu, now it's YOU who should tell us how you really feel!! HAHH AHHA HAHHA HAH Love the tazering comment, but let's do it after she confronts Renata cause that's actually going to help Renata's cause!

Can't wait for Renata and Gina to be under the same roof so we can get the whole "call of the blood" thing going!

Lila
 

Thanks for another great recap! As always, I love the excellent translation of the important conversations. Also some vocab...I need to remember "bajale a tus zumos." That's a useful one.

The fact that Ezequiel is excited about a pregnancy means it could be his, right? I really, really hope that's the case if Alfie is indeed expecting. The world does not need any baby docs, even the fictional world.

I do think it's funny how dizzyness always indicates pregnancy in telenovelas. Do these people never get dizzy otherwise? I mean, I nearly pass out like that about once a day on average, and I'm definitely not pregnant. Usually it's just from standing up fast after I've been sitting or lying down for awhile...especially if I lift my arms for some reason.

Anyway. Renata and Jerko. It was definitely time for him to show some kindness. Now could he just GET A CLUE?! I almost don't want Renata to wear the necklace and for all the evidence to be lined up neatly for him. I want him to realize on his own that Renata can't possibly be responsible for his brother's death simply based on her character. I want him to trust her and believe her without being forced by some string of data like it's a trial and not the woman he supposedly loves.
 

Martai--The dialog is always so needed. It always adds to your great recaps. Gracias.

Sylvia--I'm still hoping that Dr.RS is the one shooting blanks and the baby is Ezekes, but poor Alfonsina is going to go through hell not knowing.

Do they have DNA tests in the Ensenada region? She would have to wait for some time before she can have it done. Meanwhile, Dr.RS is going to have one more thing to threaten her with.

I also agree with you about the emotional torture and seeming inconsistency on Jero's part rather than Fina's always being downright cruel all the time.

Many moons ago, a child psychologist told me that it is better for a child to have consistency, even if both parents are hard-liners, when it comes to punishment, than one to be hard-lined and one to be lenient. Furthermore each parent must also be consistent in their treatment rather than flip-flopping like Jerko is doing. Don't know if that still holds true. If so, what Jerko is doing will cause far more damage than what Fina does.

And poor Renata--she only has one mother that she knows and one husband. Thank goodness she has one Adri on her side--oh and one Honorio.

Speaking of Honorio. Since Blankkka knows she's going to be fired, I think she's uploading the nasty pictures on the firm's shared drive for everyone to see Monday morning.

Gonzo also let Matt in on Hon's troubles with Blankkka--they confabbed about how hard it will be to replace her.

It was I--who brought up the agua reference. Thanks for clarifying it. But I also thought that a drink made of juice was simply called un refresco. Always open to learning something new.
NOK
 

Daisynj--I think Fina already has a job--make Renata's life miserable and make sure Roberta is set for life, after which she will miraculously recover and get to sponge off Roberta once Gonzo leaves her!!
NOK
 

Mil gracias, Martai, Great work. I really like how you pay attention to specific conversations and these people really like to talk so it is a big job.

The winds keep the sails filled on this story which glides along at a good clip. I hope we don't hit doldrums later with all the episodes to go but right now we are seeing significant change and progress with every episode.

Carlos seems bent on salvaging the wreck of Matilde but he so deserves someone smart and honorable like Adriana. They really have fun together, he seems to make all the fun when he is with Matilde. I think Fina is headed for the pie cart track so perhaps the authors will save/reform Roberta and Matilde, although right now I can't see the redeeming qualities they will work on. Jero is a similar wreck but at least has his moments of adoring our heroine Renata. Dr. RS must surely head for a doomed future but I so hope he doesn't take the innocent if delusional Karina. They show Lazaro being shown appreciation by Arely but I think his heart is set on Kari. And I like Zeke who seems to be a kind soul if not exciting. I think Alfonsina is beginning to appreciate him.

Likewise I agree that Antonio has made a noble choice to protect Regina even if his weapon has to be the protective powers of Gonzolo. It is truly unselfish but I don't think he can change the heart of Regina who does tell of love for Gonzolo with her eyes.
 

How do we know that Renata's necklace is the one her papa gave her I mean I cant see fina letting her keep anything from her mother or father and its been 24 years.
 

Ebony, it seems that in the case of the necklace, Fina's theory was that if Nata had one, Berta had to have one too. Instead of taking Nata's away, she just had one made for Berta too. But of course we know that there is a difference in the chains themselves and that Nata's and Gina's chains are the same. I don't think Fina has ever thought what the consequences of Nata keeping her same necklace could be, but of course the audience knows.
 

Jerko should have been picking Adriana's brain about what is really going on with Renata with her sister and mother. He's had so many chances and Adriana could have told him if he didn't believe her talk to her father Hon and his wife Coni.

What should happen or should i say has to happen is Mati has to get fired from her latest stunt she refuses to listen or take the orders she has been given seriously. Even from her "Hermoso" patron so after she tells Renata why Jerko really married her and that she is the cause of his brother's death. She has served her purpose of being at the ranch.

You can't overlooked how many times she has been insubordinate even towards the boss himself now she is trying to really become a wedge in the marriage of Jerko and Renata she has to go.

He can't keep her there because if he does it kinds of make it seems that he has approved of the way she has acted towards his own wife.
 

Ooohhhh. Missed the part with the R necklace! Think Renata will wear it when Regina comes by? (no. not yet).

I'm with Carlos though on Matilde. She may be a little brat, but she's loyal brat, and will probably come to someones rescue at some point, when she calms down, and Carlos (of the show) recovers from whatever ailment he'll get as part of the whole curse story. Roberta may still be salvageable as well. Her mother turned her into the mini-Pepa that she is. And didn't she have some feeling toward Renata as a child? Maybe that will come back. Or maybe she'll just stay nuts and go on to run her own novela.
 

"Or maybe she'll just stay nuts and go on to run her own novela." Funny thought. I hope Roberta gets salvaged at the end. However, as each weak goes by it seems more unlikely. Time will tell...
 

Sorry to be late again... afternoon off, lunch with the Lovely Linda...

Great recap Marta. Absolutely fantastic translations.I admire your work.

I love the varying opinions here. bonney churros, I'm with you on Gonzo. I've been very uncomfortable with the way he's been panting after Regina. I'm not a big fan of Tony, and Fina is despicable, but he really has no idea of who and what she is and I think Tony is pure-hearted and well-meaning. Gonzo just sort of fell out of love, met Regina...

I've no doubt that Tony's long lost family will be making an appearance soon.

Not exactly as I envisioned, but Matilde and Renata are joining forces.

I'm holding out hope that Dr. Dingleberry is sterile.

I was hoping that Matilde's oration in church would recruit a few fans... guess not, you guys are tough.

Kelly, clearly you view Matilde much as I do... she is not bad... just misinformed... and excruciatingly devoted (obsessed?).

Carlos
 

Marta: Lovely recap as per your usual!!

Gonzo was being a bit goofy last night. He'll come to his senses when he sees he simply can't pressure Regina. I do think he is a very kind sort, though.

Dr. Death...wowsers. He is sickening...absolutely sickening. How long is it going to take Kari to figure this one out?! We can only hope that this fool is shooting blanks. What a horrible pregnancy that would be for Alfie.

Loved the scene at the restaurant with the happy foursome! Most enjoyable!!

As for Matilde...she's just laughable.

Roberta was equally sickening with the phone call with Nata and Fina was utterly despicable.

Can't wait for tonight!

Susanita
 

I am with you all on wondering when is JERO going to turn his brain switch to 'ON' again. He can see how Nata behaves and feels about him and Rafa even when she does not realize he is watching... Carlos keeps telling him the more he interacts with Nata the more he thinks something does not connect. He himself says if it were not for what Fina told him it does not connect... and HE CAN SEE HOW FINA TREATS NATA... why oh why would FINA NOT LIE TO HIM to HARM NATA??
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder