Saturday, July 09, 2011

A little chiste for Triunfo fans



Labels: ,


Comments:
I kept seeing all the "Team Os" comments and it made me think :D
 

Team Os for me.
 

Go Os, he's moved heaven and earth to atone for his transgressions and he deserves to be reunited with Vic. Well since that's what he seems to want, personally I'm not sure I'd want to live with her!
 

Kat, what fun. I am on Team Os but only if he finally has enough sense to get the hell out of Dodge. I is too good for Vic. If she had not been so self-absorbed the Linda affair would not have happened. But of course, Vic will never see it that way.

Rosemary
 

team alone for Victoria....she is such a nucklehead....she needs to be alone for a awhile.....
 

I like Osvaldo, so I hope Heriberto gets her.
 

AWESOME! Seems to me being on Team Os might actually mean being on Team Vic ends up alone, too! lol She doesn't deserve such a great guy!
 

Team Vic should be left alone!

But Team Os only if he ends up with someone else, who appreciates him!
 

Team Os here. I personally think he is the hunkiest guy on the show.

Cindy
 

Yikes! I thought that the Heri team would dominate. Sign me up on team Os. I really like César Évora but am not a fan of the self-important, psycho-babbling Dr. Heri. May he ride off into the sunset with the self-centered Vicky.

Carlos
 

Osvaldo. He's doing everything necessary to get her back, including giving her space. Not to mention he's hot.

Word verification: desculte. ???
 

OZ is THE MAN! I just want him with someone besides Victoria. Agree with UA. The man is a a doll.

Thanks, Kat!!!

Susanita
 

Team Os The Doctor is an ass or Vicky being alone.
 

Kat - this is too cute! Thanks for giving us this little treat.

Team Os.

Thanks, Carlos: "self-important, psycho-babbling" Dr. H. Perfect.
 

Just curious, what are the Doc's office hours? He's DF's Doc everything but he rarely works, except for the Sandovals.
 

Go Team Os!

I'll be very disappointed if Victoria and Os don't end up together.

César Evora is a terrific actor but Heriberto Ríos Bernal needs to take a refresher course in medical ethics!

I had never seen Osvaldo in anything before but I've really enjoyed his work here.
 

I'm with those that Say Team Os - but not with Vic. He should be the doting patriarch with all the little grandkiddies and back to being the star actor.
PJP should arrange for Vic to go on a lonnnnnnggggggg retreat and think about how she's treated people in the past and how she's not the center of the universe.

I'm with Carlos - love Cesar, but the character here doesn't do much for me.
 

I'm with those that Say Team Os - but not with Vic. He should be the doting patriarch with all the little grandkiddies and back to being the star actor.
PJP should arrange for Vic to go on a lonnnnnnggggggg retreat and think about how she's treated people in the past and how she's not the center of the universe.

I'm with Carlos - love Cesar, but the character here doesn't do much for me.
 

The thing I remember most about Os is his giving up a very important acting gig in Spain. He felt he couldn't leave his family because they needed him. I have not seen MeMe Vic sacrificing anything for her family. Maybe that part is still open and Os can move to Spain.

NovelaMaven, Os was in CS2009 and Zorro. He was muy guapo in both.

Rosemary
 

Oz and Heri are both too good for Victoria! She should be alone for awhile and learn how to appreciate what she had and not take it for granted. Oz cheated because he was neglected!
 

Since you asked . . . Vic can end up alone and I would be happy. She's too self-centered. Maybe she should end up with Guillermo, except he must be punished for offing Ofelia and other misdeeds.

No vote for Os because he had that affair with LindaHo. Do the right thing: divorce your wife first, then date other women. No fairytale ending for you, Os.

As for Dr. Voice - This character is too weird (Meh-jía probably takes the blame on that), but he is sincere. Maybe the Doc will end up with Leonela, maybe he can put up with Victoria. Who knows ...
 

Team Os. He has struggled to atone for his error in judgement and bad taste and deserves to get his heart's desire.

Vic is a mess mostly because of how she was treated when she was young and her obsession with Maria and Bernie. She needs to learn a little humility but she doesn't deserve Dr. Babble who has an answer for everyone and everything. that kind of man would drive me out of my mind.
 

I'm 100% with Daisynjay--I'm on Team Os, too, if it means he's not with Victoria, but is the patriarch of the familia.

Kat--maybe you should have given us a fourth cameo with Os sad along side the Os guapo to help us make our choices.

I feel sorry for Dr Herihermoso being left alone, but, he doesn't really know Vic very well. Her responding to him and their growing closeness has aroused sentiments in him that he hasn't felt in a long time. But, it's another thing to share a bathroom with her every day and have her come home too tired from another day's work at the Casa de Modas.

Yeah, maybe Vic should go to a convento for a year of reflection on her misdeeds, just as Maria Ignacia has to in LaPola (although she didn't go willingly).

I'd vote for Vic to be alone--without a man--for awhile. I think she needs contact with her family and BFF. Even prisoners who have continued contact with family do better mentally and are better adjusted when they are released.
NOK
 

Doris--Osvaldo IS divorced from Victoria. It was some time ago, done very quietly, so quietly that Fer didn't even know for awhile.

My word verification is: tyriani--about what Mejia has done to us. Ha
NOK
 

Doc Heri, is the Doctor Phil of DF, he KNOWS everything about everything.
 

N-O-K - I know they're divorced, but it happened after Vic found out about the LindaHo affair.
 

Off Topic.

Just check this week's schedule and we do not get TdA on Tuesday and on Friday. WTH is Unvision trying to do stretch the remaining handful of chapters out until the end of summer. I detest it when channels muck around with the schedule like they are doing not only to this TN but all the others as well. Bash humbug.
 

What I really wish for Vic is that she would get the help she needs to overcome the very real trauma she experienced in her young life. There is nothing wrong in asking for help. I so wish she would do it so that she could gain insight into how that early life has made her who she is today. She needs to understand why Maria can't just simply say..."ok...I forgive you".

A convent might not be such a bad idea, but I think the level of her trauma is such that she needs professional help.

Yes...I know...I am asking too much, but that is what I would hope for Vic.

I think Dr. Voice is much more suited for Leonela. Leonela...for all of her "I am the great Leonela Montenegro" business down deep wants someone to take care of her. The Voice is her man.

Susanita
 

Team Os, but it's ok if Vicky ends up alone. I like Cesar Evora, but not the all-knowing dr. character.
La Paloma
 

One more thing about the pre-emptions: While Spanish-language TV viewing doesn't decline as much as English-language viewing does in the summer, they might be waiting for the end of futbol season to debut the next novela so it doesn't get pre-empted. Just as they don't typically debut a new one too close to Christmas.
 

Susanita: I agree!
 

Doris--I apologize. I didn't know you were referring to Os and Linda. I thought you were referring to Vic and Dr. Voice.

The screwing around with the schedule is all about futbol's Copa America Argentina 2011.

The thing that irritates me is that only the on-screen line-up seems to be correct and that only half the time. Univision's on-line schedule over the weekend was almost identical to Telefutura and I know they have different programming. Our weekly WashPost printed TV guide is just plain lazy about changes and updates. They give us the same evening schedule week-in and week-out for Univision.
NOK
 

Mariquita: Gracias!!

Susanita
 

I'm on Team Os ---but not with Victoria (or Leonela).

Even though Vicky says she's forgiven Os, I don't think she'll be able to get past being traded in for someone more younger and nubile than she is.

So let Victoria be with Dr. Voice, and Osvaldo can be with his children & grandchildren and perhaps meet someone new.
 

Like Anon 207, I have wondered if Vic will be able to forget Oz brief fling with Linda. I think Oz has successfully climbed the steep hill known as 'Redemption', but I'm not so sure Vic has truly forgiven him.

Up until the moment she told Oz she had forgiven him, she was still continuing to act as if she had not. So?

It would be an interesting turn of events if, in fact, Vic and Oz do not get back together. It's probably too late in the day to bring in a suitable character for him as his final partner, but I think Oz could find considerable happiness without a mate, but as the established patriarch of the family. I, for one, would be very happy with that ending.

Vic...meh...her business has been her love. Why not let it remain that way?

Susanita
 

I am on team OS with Vic. He spent the entire novela trying to patch up his errors so that he can be forgiven. Why would the writer change this in midstream. it doesn't go with all the other novelas. Seems that it is stupid to waste all that time on him redeaming himself, to then be given to Leonala or someone else? I can't imagine though, Vic or any other woman, not thinking about and visualing the cheating, no matter how much she forgives. Still, I think he belongs with Vic, which makes the story end happy (ie. Fer happy, Max happy, Os happy).
 

I'm on team Os and in this version he doesn't deserve to end up with Victoria. I don't really believe she has totally forgiven him at all.

She has always been so self absorbed and the one line i'm always reminded of when i see her on the screen is when PJP knowing who her daughter was.Once again chastising her for her nastiness towards Maria D. told her she needed to self reflect upon her actions and attitude to others.

I don't need to self reflect about anything.Yes i agree she needs some serious therapy and just talking to Dr. Voice is all well and good but is he a therapist too?

Talking to Toni who has enabled her behavior oh don't worry soon Maria will forgive you for how you treated her. Get real because if you were on the receiving end of what Victoria pulled with maria you wouldn't be so charitable or forgiving right away either.

I'm also for Team Victoria to be left alone but if she ends up with Dr. Voice how long before she gets tired of his know it all sermons. So maybe in the end she is deserving of him but definitely she doesn't deserve Os.
 

When Victoria & Toni were talking about the Doc, Toni told her she needed to think about herself, I almost fell out of my chair, she has only been thinking about herself.
 

Vario: You kill me! So...you know I always tell you that, but it's the start of a new week and just had to throw it in there! :))

Susanita
 

susanita, glad someone thinks I funny. Believe me, I love the novelas, it's just that some are mucho más mejor que otras. This is not one of them.
 

That was I'm

anyway, I am even watching FELS as the lead in to Alborada, take pity on me, it's as bad the 2nd time around.
 

I'm on Team Oz. . . one of the few men with a heart.

Let Dr. Know-it-All and the controlling, arrogant Victoria duke it out with each other for the rest of eternity. Two odious characters stuck on themselves.

Go Oz. Find someone equally loving and compassionate as yourself. Just stay out of the way of the overly emotionally needy.
 

Absolutel Oz without Vic. Vic should be alone! She has already messed up too many lives!
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder