Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Triunfo del Amor #163 7/13/11 Just Decide Already!

Today has been one snafu after another, not to mention Hubs had the day off and was all kinds of in my hair ;-) This might possibly be the worst.recap.ever. Luckily absolutely.nothing.happened.

Refrito

  • Os sees the tape proving Gui really did try to kill him and it weren't no accident.
  • Maria makes the "this is my family" speech, tilts her head and produces a single tear.
Tonight
  • Cruz is off to help dad who is in a bad way. Fer will stay in the DF.
  • Vic says she doesn't deserve to be happy. PJP says everyone deserves to be happy. She is seeking his counsel to help with the Os/Heri conundrum. 
  • Max seeks out Mama Lulu.
  • Vic offers Maria a designing gig. Maria balks at first. Vic explains (and I paraphrase) that when the young and the pretty wears out, she won't be able to model. Vic wants her to have other means of making a living as well.
  • Xi and her mom talk (I can't understand Rox for now.) Xi is whining that Max doesn't want her. And the conversation turns to Xi's choice of reading material. Did I miss something important about the book. Rox sure was interested and Xi got all upset that mom was being to nosy about her reading Shakespeare.
  • Fer arrives and Casa Vic Redux and gets down to work with Pip. Maria can't resist and takes up Vic on her offer to design. Toni and Vic "squeee" in the corner and then leave the kids to play with their fashion plates.
  • Fab waits for Luci. All he gets for his trouble is the neighbor coming by to give him some mis-delivered mail.
  • Vic arrives at restaurant. Os arrives at restaurant. They both figure out they've been duped, share a laugh, order martinis and reminisce while the classical guitar group plays an awesome rendition of "Oye la confesion." Os toasts "this perfect moment."
  • Max has located Mama Lulu and wants to talk to her about the kidnapping.
  • Luci shows up. Smoochies.
  • Os and Vic yammer. She's still confused. He had her on a pedestal but she was replaced by Linda.Something about broken jars that can't be fixed. Lo and behold Heri shows up. 
  • Max wants deets about Burnie's role in the kidnapping. Lulu is really upset. She (rightfully) fears Burnie. She's the only person her grandchildren have. She'll talk, but he can't record it.  
  • Fab and Luci. Smoochies and shagging on the shag.
  • Max convinces Lulu to talk and have it recorded.
  • Heri is yakking. Vic is still undecided. I am decidedly bored with this story line. Repeat after me: De tin marín de do pingüe....
  • Now we get a rehash of the kidnapped JPito story but from Lulu's point of view.
  • Vic still can't decide. But she and Heri hold hands and share a moment.
  • Lulu continues to sing like a bird.
  • Vic tells Heri any woman would be lucky to have him. She thanks him for putting up the ransom.
  • Fer is trying to get in touch with anyone to find out how Operation Parent Trap worked. Os is in his apartment flashing back to Vic's indecision. He won't answer Fer's calls. He doesn't have anything good to tell her anyway.
  • Xi is laying plans for Gui at Casa Burnie.
  • At home, Gui is scheming to put Xi in jail.
  • Still no one will answer Fer's calls.
  • Heri kind of pressures Vic. He wants her firmly by his side. He wasn't her sure. No changing her mind. He'd rather give her up than have a waffling Vic.
William "Abs" Levy in a Kayak.

Avance
  • Parting words (again) from Alonso via DVD.

Labels:


Comments:
Thanks for the bullet points, Sara. I believe that Rox said something about never thinking that Xi would ever read the classics. Having heard that I think we've identified why Ximeana is so screwed up.

I don't think the Fabian and Luci scene was censored. This one was long overdue.
 

Thanks Sara. You got it all in and gave me a few giggles as well...

Speaking of giggles, It cracked me up how matter-of-factly the musicians ambled over to serenade Heriberto and Vicky right after serenading Ozzy and Vicky... next!

Carlos
 

Thank you for the bullet points, Sara. I was glad to finally see Fabian and Luci finally get together, so to speak.

Ever notice how the word verification occasionally fits the situation even when not a word? Suffice it to say that this one fits the Fabian scene.

Cindy
 

Thank you, Sara. You brought a smile to my face as I start the day.

Did Luci and Fabian steal the Maria/Alonso song? Anyway, glad to see them together.

We have most of our couples paired up except for the Os-Her-Vic triangle. And noose slowly closing around Burnie and Gui. Can the end be near? I wonder when the finale is scheduled. Still no word from Univision. does
 

Thank you Sara. All "points" well taken. I am s-o-o NOT peeking ahead. I almost don't want to know, but if that sleaze of a Heriberto crashes another party where he doesn't belong, I'll....I'll..., well, I won't be happy. I think Os does a lot of nice acting with his eyes and that finely chiseled jaw. The whole resignation thing. I couldn't stand him in the beginning but now, he's my fave.

Ha- word verification "forgi" as in "forgive" and maybe forget this basura.
 

Love the title Sara. I'm beginning to think this TN is Univision and Meija's version of chinese water torture for viewers. I'm with TL, when are they going to give us the "It's the Finale folks" notice. Drip Drip Drip...

We shouldn't be surprised about Vic. She wallows in this me, me, me, what am I going to do about me, type of scenario. She's rather enjoying having two men after her - heck of PJP wasn't a priest....
Anyway, she either knows or she doesn't. Ther lightbulb should be going off on both these guys thinking "is she really that in to me?" That would be a No. Whoever.
 

Sara loved your recap and title you do great work and thank you.

So your title are you only asking waffling Victoria or perhaps you're asking Univision when are they deciding to end this novela?

I'm sorry but i'm going to watch each last episode online until the end that way i can fast forward all through the boring plots or storylines.

Yeah i know i might not have that much to watch if i do that but then again do i have to suffer watching the whole entire episode?

Daisynjay ita it's is like Chinese water torture trying to finish this.
 

Tks so much Sara, I know it's torture.

Os, the police could get a copy of that tape showing your accident was no accident. But call the police, who does that?

1st thing in this TN that makes sense, Max looks for the woman that had little JPito.

Victoria doesn't deserve to be happy!!! Well I agree. So sick of her poor me, now that mi hiiija is over.

Here we are in DF's only restaurant. I know Os & Vic were a set-up, but what about the Doc, how did he happen to be there?
Run Os, run as far away as you can.

Max's hair sure looks weird the last couple of episodes.
 

Last night was another snoozefest.

Man, I was on Team Heri for a while but after he crashed the party last night I finally switched over. He's getting really pushy too. I don't even think I like his voice anymore. Actually maybe Vic *should* end up with him. He'll be a controlling jerk.

Her indecision thing is pissing me off. Maybe she does have an affection for both, but she damn well knows which is the one she is truly attracted to.

I think William Levy is getting hair plugs.

Speaking of hair, I am so disappointed that I clearly saw the extensions on Fer last night. I had faith that her hair was maybe all natural. The hair stylists on this TN are real busy!
 

Carlos, I too laughed thinking about those musicians who first played for Os and Vic and moments later this mature woman has yet another guy making goo goo eyes at her. They must have been thing WTH does this woman have

The Voice has now officially crossed the line into Stalkerville. He was in Vic's office when Max set up the dinner date but never mentioned the restaurant by name. So of course since the DF only has one restaurant The Voice decides to show up. This after having told Vic he wouldn't pressure her. Time for him to get on his high horse and ride out of town. He is seriously annoying me especially when I remember that when he first started making his moves he though Vic was still married to Os.

The contrast between Vic's reactions to Os and The Voice are interesting. When Os showed up they ordered their martinis had some laughs and seemed to be having a good time. The Voice crashes in and all of a sudden she is all girlishly confused and is saddled with him and his eternal lecturing and pushing at her.

Anyone notice that the candles burned down in Fab's place while he waited for Luci before the letter arrived and while he continued to wait the poor candles stayed the same.

I wonder why Xi is so absorbed in reading Otelo. Don't tell me she is going to get rid of Leo and take her place in the play and find a way to off Gui.

So Max is playing junior detective and taping Lulu's confession on his blackberry. Good Lord but the phones in this TN are busy little things.
 

Heri new that Vic was supposedly having dinner with Max - he was there in Vic's office when Max invited her. What gives him the right to just show up???? I'm sick of all of these people. I.Will.Not.Miss.Them.

Hilda - where did you see Fer's hair extensions? I'm intrigued and want to go back and look. I've always thought Maria had hair extensions in. Sad to say I think all the actresses wear them now. My friends all do too - the clip on ones, that is.
 

Sara - Thank you for the recap. Great bullet points, great snark. I missed this episode and doesn't look like I missed much.

Finally! Fab & Luci have their inaugural "shag on the shag". (love your choice of words)
*LOL - my word verification for this post is under -- how appropriate. Most likely Dr. Cindy's theory is right.

Traveling Lady - my money is on the finale airing on Labor Day because this thing is never. going. to go. away.
 

Thanks for the highlites, Sara! Still brought a smile or two! ITSA with that title! I am sooooo over Vic's emotional battle between yin and yang.

What is up with Wardrobe and WL? Last night sitting at Mama Lulu's kitchen table he looked like a meth-head who couldn't determine which side of the sexual preference line to land on.
 

LOL @ Jardinera! I thought the same thing about WL last night! He looked like a wreck!
 

This TN is probably making WL a wreck.

I just don't know why César Évora is even in this mess, I think he's just an episode extender. The odd thing, I have two cast listings that I printed when this began & he's not even listed in either one. I believe he was an afterthought. Plus it's a lousy role.
 

With WL looking as bad as he has lately you can't help but wonder how long his ":galan" career will last. Tuesday I actually watched the soccer match and can you for sure that Uruguay's striker Diego Forlan is hot, ho,t hot and could give WL a major run for his money. n
 

I have a feeling WL will be around for a long time. They always refer to him as Colunga's heir apparent. IMHO he's not nearly as talented or good looking. But the women LOVE him. A day doesn't go by on the gossip/entertainment shows without a mention of WL. I agree that he's a good looking man, but he's no Colunga!
 

FC wasn't very good in the beginning. Not sure which was his first good performance.
I thought WL was very good in Sortilegio, but this garbage can mess a new actor up, the pros like Romo, Rios, no.

So why didn't they get Diego Forlan instead of Cuahtécmoc Blanco or Christian Ronaldo, anyone??????
 

Sara I loved your title (and the comment about your hubby Lol!)

ITA with all the comments re the love triangle going on waaaaay too long. I think DaisynJay said it, she HAS to know who she's attracted to!!? Who has ever been confused about that?

And when Heri crashed that dinner party it was bad manners and weird. HE should have bowed out, not Os. He knew their kids had planned a special night for them and by taking Os place he undermined their efforts.

I need to brush up on my Othello but I will bet that either Xi or Leo will meet their end on that stage.

LoL Jardinera re meth-head Max! I was surprised Lulu let him through the door!

Katy
 

Thanks, Sara, for your concise and intelligent recap. We can tell that you had experience reading the classics. I was flipping channels to see several shows at once, so especially appreciate your summary.
La Paloma
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder