Thursday, September 22, 2011

La Fuerza del Destino #34 Wed 09/21/11 In which some secrets come out, others retreat, nobody's happy, and everybody's scheming

Recap by Urban Anthropologist

Please provide any missing details. Sometimes the music just completely messes up the dialogue and I can't get it even after a half dozen replays. Gracias.

Antes

Lucia explains on the phone to her dad she was in the hospital and that it's getting increasingly harder to keep quiet about Alex. She urges him to tell Ivan. Gerry tells Carolina. She freaks and Alex overhears this.


Nuevo

Casa McGuire: Tony and Ivan talk about the JJ encounter and The Secret.

Tony: I've been told I can have a perfectly normal life, but with certain restrictions. They also said I should take little vacations by the sea. (Ivan goes to the bar) You don't look so good; it didn't go well with Mondragon?
Ivan: Papa, I'm just making one drink because didn't the doctor say...
Tony: Surprise, surprise, the doctor said one whiskey will do me very well, thankyouverymuch.
Ivan: I confronted him about my mother and told him I was his bastard.
Tony: Did he deny it?
Ivan: Yes, yes. He went nuts. Claimed not to remember her.
Tony (dismissively): He had to defend himself.
Ivan: Father, about what you advised... I asked Lucia if Alex is my son. [didn't get the rest]
Tony: So where is this going?
Ivan: There are two things: I want to know if Alex is my son and I want her.
Tony: Ay, young people are so impetuous. Wanting everything at once. For the moment concentrate on Lucia, then the boy. You have a strong ally.
Ivan: Yes, yes, but Doña Carlota will never betray her granddaughter.
Tony: Doña Carlota is a very intelligent woman and together we will find out if you are the father of this boy.


Casa Galvan: Carmen and her mother are about to argue about her encounter with Saul when Antolin comes in with food. Aracelia cuts off that conversation before Antolin can hear anything important. He reveals he knows about Camilo's lands. “In this town everyone knows.” Aracelia looks confused.

Casa Curiel: Lucrazia and Carlota talk briefly about the extortion and Lucrazia says Ivan has to pay.

Casa Lomieli: Alex calls Lucia's home and tells her to come over right away. He hangs up quickly and hides when someone calls his name. Lucia is concerned and asks Carlota what she should do.

Casa Galvan: Camilo gets home exhausted to the tamales Antolin brought when A asks him why he has to work like a donkey when he's rich.

Casa Mondragon: Esther tells David over the phone that something's wrong with JJ, who then arrives home muy boracho. Saul is holding him up; Esther is muy impactada.

Casa Galvan: Antolin demands to know how Camilo got the land since he doesn't have the money to buy it; Camilo tells him it was a birthday gift from Ivan. He also wants to know why Camilo still works for Ivan if he's now land-rich; Camilo explains that Ivan pays him well and he needs money to invest in the land. Antolin wants to become a partner but Camilo doesn't want his ill-gotten gains. This does not bode well and mamacita knows that.


Commercial Break that leads with a promo for Una Familia Con Suerte.

Casa Mondragon: Saul starts to talk, but won't in front of the servant so he tells her to leave. He reveals that JJ has a bastard son: Ivan McGuire. He seems more upset about this than JJ was, as if it were wrong for the son of a servant to become a millionaire. Esther and Judith take this very calmly, looking at him askance. This would be a joke if Saul weren't so violent in other ways.

Casa Galvan: Aracelia is trying to figure out who told Antolin about Camilo's land. She suspects Carmen, who swears she said nothing. After multiple denials she leaves for work. Her daughter asks why grownups argue all the time.

Cafe, desayuno: Esther talks to David about Ivan and the Big Scandal.

Esther: Doesn't it surprise you? Horrify you?
David: Surprise me? Yes. Horrify me? Why?
Esther: That you have a half brother who is the son of a servant. He surely must hate your father.
David: If that's true, you're right. A man impregnates a servant and doesn't take responsibility for the baby; that's a crime. In all, Ivan received me well, doesn't care about the rumors about me, cares only about my abilities. He gave me a good job.
Esther: But he is a bastard.
David: Mama, it's not his fault and it's of no importance to him.
Esther: But it matters to your father. Don't doubt that he will say something.
David: So what? I'm of age, independent, and if Papa is angry that I work for his illegitimate son, that's his problem.
Esther: Son...
David: I'm in therapy, Mother. I'm discovering things about my relationship with dad and with you.
Esther: Son, it wasn't my fault....
David: No, I know you took care of me and you tried to protect me from the hurt.
Esther: Never did I want such bad things for you.
David: It's not your fault. The problem is that my father has too much [didn't get this]
Esther: But I love your father.
David: It's just that it's a love that hurts. You need to realize your life as a woman.
Esther: But I don't know how to do this.
David: You're an intelligent woman. I'm sure you will find the way. I love you very much, Mother.
Esther: I also love you very much, son. You don't know how it pleases me that you're solving these problems. If you're getting on with Ivan, can you ask him not to say...
David: ...that he is an illegitimate son? Above all, Ivan loves his adoptive father. Loves and respects him. He's not interested in breaking that.
Esther: He might... for revenge.
David: Be calm, mother. I'll talk to him. He's not the kind of person you think.


Casa Curiel: Carlota tries to keep Lucia home, per doctor's orders, but Lucia persuades her to accompany her to her father's house. She's never met Carolina and Lucia thinks she can keep her occupied while she talks to Alex.


Ivan's Office: Ivan and David sit in the conference room and discuss Esther's imaginary scandal.

David: It was a real surprise for me.
Ivan: I imagine so.
David: And the truth is it pleases me to have a half-brother like you.
Ivan: It pleases me, too.
David: My mother, well, you know she's old-fashioned and she's worried.
Ivan: About me presuming to tell that Juan Jaime is my father?
David: Yes.
Ivan: No, no, no. It's not a source of pride that he is my father. I'm sorry, but if that bothers you...
David: No, no. One can't choose his parents.
Ivan: I'm glad you're not bothered or hurt.
David: No, no; absolutely.
Ivan: Good. Therefore, this matter is concluded.

They get up, clear up something about a check, and David leaves.


Casa Lomieli: Carolina greets Lucia, who introduces her to Carlota. She greets her graciously and Alex runs into the room and happily greets and hugs Lucia, who turns him around to face Carlota.

Lucia: I want to present you to my grandma.
Carlota: What a handsome boy! Why don't you come over and give me a kiss? (he does)
Alex: Hola, Senora.
Carlota: Don't call me “Señora”; call me “Grandma”
Alex: But, you're not my grandmother.
Carlota: Oh, but I am in a way. Lucia is your sister, no? I'm Lucia's grandmother.
Alex: Lucia is my half-sister.
Carlota: Well, then I'm your half-grandmother. But that's a little strange, so I'm your whole grandmother.
Alex: I never had grandparents so it's cool to get a grandmother.
Carlota: Of course!

She hugs Alex. Carolina is so hating every second of this. Too bad, so sad.


Ivan's Office: Ivan and Camilo discuss the lands. Camilo is getting the paperwork in order and has named the place “Rancho Galvan.” Ivan informs him that his company will extend him credit. Camilo doesn't want to borrow money; he wants to take care of things himself. He explains that Antolin wants in, but he doesn't trust him because he's friendly with Saul. He doesn't want dirty money in his business. They talk briefly about the agricultural exhibition, Camilo's wish to raise tomatoes, and how things went with Ivan's confrontation with JJ. Finally, Camilo asks if Ivan has a job for the cemetery caretaker's son, who has four children to feed. He gives Ivan the guy's address and leaves.


Agricultural Office: JJ and Saul begin discussing their evil plans. They're going to start with the Medina property, but no details yet.


Commercial Break that leads with a promo for tomorrow's Mujeres Asesinas about the sex slave who freed herself. And we thought that the citizens of Alamos had problems.


Casa Lomieli: Lucia leads Alex out as Carlota tries to talk to Carolina.

Carlota: You love the boy very much, don't you?
Carolina: Yes. My sister died when he was almost a baby. I love him very much.
Carlota: Yes, of course. You were like a mother to him. Excuse this question, but I'm an old busybody. Are you blind since birth?
Carolina: No; it was an accident. I was twelve years old. It was along with a skull fracture.
Carlota: Did you ever study?
Carolina: Yes, but my parents were of modest means and didn't have much money, but well, I'm used to it.


Outside: Lucia and Alex talk.

Lucia: The truth is your call worried me.
Alex: My father was saying some strange things. About you and...

Her cell phone rings. She checks the phone. It's Ivan, but she doesn't take his call. He calls Casa Curiel only to have the maid tell him that Lucia went out with Carlota.

Alex: They were saying that Ivan might kidnap me.
Lucia: Who said this?
Alex: My Aunt Carolina.
Lucia: Ivan is a good person. He would never hurt you.
Alex: My aunt said you were in love with him and would sooner or later tell him the truth. She was very angry. What truth were they talking about?
Lucia: I don't know. I will talk to them.
Alex: Everything's been good. We have a house by the sea. I want to see the sea. Dad promised me we'd go but he has a lot of work he needs to finish. But if Ivan wants to kidnap me...
Lucia: No, no, don't worry about that...

Gerry arrives.

Gerry: Holà, what's going on? They said you just got here. Are you feeling better?
Lucia: Yes, Dad. Much better,
Gerry (with a concerned expression): What is it, Alex?
Alex: No, nothing.
Lucia: Why don't you go back to the house and we'll come in a minute? (Alex obeys; Gerry sits on the bench) Papa, Ivan suspects. He is almost convinced that Alex is his son.
Gerry: But you knew what to say, didn't you?
Lucia: Papa, I know Carolina will be hurt and so will Alex [need help with this part] and knowing this is like a knife in my heart.
Gerry: Don't you think it will hurt Alex to know that I'm not his father?
Lucia: Of course I think about that. I've thought about it all. It's not good that he doesn't know. Last night he called me very upset because you and Carolina argued when she said Ivan would kidnap him. And neither do I want [need help here]
Gerry: No, no, of course not.
Lucia: Yesterday Ivan told me he wouldn't take him away. He doesn't want to hurt him. He only wants him to know. He has the right as the biological father. He didn't abandon him.
Gerry: But he believes I'm his father.
Lucia: You raised him. But Ivan wants to know that he's alright, happy, healthy,
Gerry: Alex is my life.. and Carolina's.
Lucia: I know, but I'm afraid she will try to turn Alex against Ivan.
Gerry: Carolina can't see. She only has Alex and me. She's been like a mother to him.
Lucia: And therefore you're still going to hide the truth from Ivan? [not sure about this one]

Casa McGuire: Carmen complains to Ivan about having to change routines and about having to care for the dog. Ivan lets her know that “In this house, the two most important people are my father and Bruno.” She complains that the dog comes in with muddy paws, messes up the furniture, and that Benito gives her hell about her issues. He tells Tony about this and Tony tells him that he doesn't trust people who don't like animals. She has to get over herself or leave.

[Sounds like a solution to me.]

Outside of Casa Lomieli: Lucia and Gerry continue talking.

Lucia: Papa, I love Ivan. I love him more than my life. Since I was a girl.
Gerry: Your sister loves him, too. And Alex is their child. Aren't you afraid that...
Lucia: No, I'm not afraid. Ivan loves me completely.
Gerry: You are a marvelous girl, but I'm worried that Ivan will leave you.
Lucia: He won't. I'm sure; I swear. That's why I don't want to go on deceiving him.
Gerry: Very well. Only you know that I have to convince Carolina.
Lucia: It's past the point we should have.
Gerry: Yes, but it isn't easy, Lucia. It's not easy.


Casa McGuire: Carmen spills dog food because she doesn't handle the bag properly. She continues to complain about Bruno. “It's me or the dog” and Benito told her where to go and she will find herself without a job. Neither he nor the cook will be sorry to see her go [and by now neither will we].

Lawyer's Office: Lucia and Carlota finish signing some docs and the lawyer tells them Ivan gave the land away, but won't say more.

Rancho Galvan: Shirtless Camilo does some digging. He puts his shirt back on at the sight of an approaching car. Lucrazia shows up to give him grief about the lack of water and how much work it will be to irrigate.. She also insults him when he makes an offer to help her in exchange for water. “I don't do business with pelados. If I wanted help I'd go to Juan Jaime Mondragon, who knows a lot more than you.” He doesn't rise to any of this, showing a lot more class than Lucrazia. He asks her to consider his offer to build canals that would serve both properties and obliges us by removing his shirt once again when Lucrazia drives off.


Commercial Break


Casa Curiel: Carlota and Lucia return and Carlota admonishes Lucia to rest. Carlota tells Gloria to bring both their dinners upstairs.

Casa McGuire: David tells Ivan that he saw Lucia at her father's house when he was passing by. Ivan's cell rings and it's Lucia, who tells him that she had accompanied Carlota to church. He asks if he can come to see her; she says yes. Carlota is getting uncomfortable with yet another lie.

Casa Lomieli: Carolina seriously needs to be locked up. Gerry looks like he's getting really tired of this.

Carolina (crying hysterically): You promised that Lucia would say nothing.
Gerry: Yes, but Ivan is suspicious. I have to make a decision. It's better to be upfront with him.
Carolina (clutching his lapels): No! Por favor, don't say anything, I beg you, don't say anything! [more of the same ad nauseum]
Gerry: Por favor, Carolina. Try to understand. Lucia feels very bad. She loves Ivan. She doesn't want to keep secrets from him knowing how desperate he is to find his son.
Carolina: I can't believe that you're more interested in Ivan and Lucia than Alex. I dedicated my life to taking care of him. I was like a mother to him. Did you never consider that?
Gerry: Of course I did. I'm grateful for everything you've done, I'm in debt to you.
Carolina: You would take away what I love most in life? It doesn't matter that it would break my heart?
Gerry: Por Dios, Carolina! Ivan doesn't want to take him away. He just wants to know that he's well, happy (etc) Lucia swore to it.
Carolina (now getting vicious): And you believe her? Of course he will take him away. We will never see him again. He'll take him to the United States away from us leaving us with our sadness. Is this what you want?
Gerry: Basta!

He stomps out of the room, leaving Carolina crying.

Casa Curiel: Ivan comes to see Lucia, who doesn't admit to having seen Alex in person.
They talk about inviting her and Carlota and Gerry having too much work to take Alex to the seashore. It wouldn't be good for him to be the only kid not to get a vacation. He suggests that they go there with friends and announce their engagement since it's been a while since he gave her the ring. Muchos besos. Sounds like he invited himself there. It also sounds like he wants to use the place for their first round of Hide the Chorizo and that he intends to take precautions. Muchos besos and Lucia is no shrinking violet.

Casa McGuire Tony and Ivan discuss Lucia's latest lie.

Ivan: She lied again. She keeps on lying.
Tony: It's her father, Ivan. At best I don't think she wants to lie to you. [?]
Ivan: It's about Alex.
Tony: [?]
Ivan: I don't like that she keeps telling me lies.
Tony: I don't think she wants to. Then what? You go to the shore with Lucia, Carlota, and the boy? What are you looking to do?
Ivan: To have a good time; I'm going to talk to Dona Carlota and Ingeniero Gerardo


Casa Curiel: Lucia worries about the vacation.

Carlota: Ay, hija; I don't know.
Lucia: What's wrong, Grandma?
Carlota: Nothing, but I doubt your father agreed. I'm afraid Ivan will tell Alex that he is his father.
Lucia: He's going to ask Carolina's permission.
Carlota: That's worse. She's been so stubborn about your father telling Ivan the truth.

Lucia's cell rings. It's Camilo asking after her health. There are two crows directly in his path facing him as he talks. Sadly he's wearing the plaid shirt. He asks to see her tomorrow; she seems to have no clue as to the real reason. She congratulates him on his windfall, saying that the property is in good hands. He initially didn't want to accept it, but now intends to make it productive.

Lucrazia returns with disparaging words about Camilo. She and Carlota disagree on his competence and on the deal Camilo proposed about the irrigation canals. Lucrazia would rather deal with JJ. Carlota reminds her that she is the owner of the property. Lucrazia is put out that Carlota is taking her authority away from her after all these years. Carlota tells her that a young capable man will be a good thing, but Lucrazia is determined to believe that Camilo will be just as dishonest as her past administrators have been.

Carlota: And you think Juan Jaime has never stolen from anyone? He has the most of everyone in this town and everybody is afraid to denounce him.
Lucrazia: He may have stolen from everyone else, but not from me. (She picks up her purse and exits. Carlota motions for Lucia to come closer. It's Family Secret Time).

Carlota: Because your mother and Juan Jaime were novios when they were young she still thinks he is frozen in ice [still the same]. Only the wolf can change his hair and turn vicious.
Lucia (looking a little amused): If they were so much in love why didn't they get married?

Carlota starts to say something but then says she doesn't know. Lucia isn't buying it, but isn't that eager to interrogate her. Lucrazia is obviously oblivious to JJ's real intentions.


Commercial Break starting with a promo for Telefutura's Infiltrados


Pool Hall: Camilo sees Antolin go in with El Gordo and Saul. They talk about starting their evil deeds that evening. Just the three of them, nobody else. Saul slides the envelope with the money across the table, checking to see that nobody's looking. Antolin grabs it before El Gordo can touch it. Apparently the Mondragon property will be affected so as to avert suspicion from them. Merry Piece calls Antolin to express fear about the extortionist; he tells her he took care of it. She invites him over and he begs off until the next day. [My gut is telling me he's not too eager to involve himself with her.] Saul wants to involve Camilo, but Antolin lets him know that his family is off limits.

Casa Lomieli: Carolina calls Alex in and sits on the couch.

Carolina: Sit down. Alex, a man, a bad man wants to hurt you.
Alex: Who, tia?
Carolina: Don't forget that your papa is your papa and I'm your aunt. And I love you more than my life. Si.

The poor boy looks confused and a little scared as Carolina hugs him.


Esa hembre es mala. As in sick. In absence of the truth she is – intentionally or otherwise – going to make this child believe that Ivan is a pedophile.

Closing credits with great shirtless shots of Camilo. He wasn't Mr Mexico for nothing.


Avances: It's war. Not just on the land front but between Ivan and Camilo over Lucia.


Vocabulary:

chueca crooked, dishonest
mando command
mañoso difficult
pelado foul-mouthed or low-class person

Labels:


Comments:
Thanks for the recap UA. Have only gotten part way through it but must rant about Carolina. She's not well. For her to be upset about Carlota being Alex's grandmother (when she's really his great gran) shows how disturbed she is. I think you noted this earlier UA when you said Carolina would want Alex to stay at home with them even after he grown up. Ick!
 

Urban- Many thanks for the great recap with lots of dialogue.

Karen- I agree with you about Carolina. She needs some help. Alex is her whole life, and that should just not be. Poor Alex is having his mind warped by her fears. This does not bode well for a relationship with Ivan-- the "bad man."

I was surprised Ivan didn't confront Lucia about the obvious lies she was telling him, but I guess he figures it's no use. It doesn't bode well for their future relationship though if she will continue to lie to him to cover for her family. And yes, they seemed to be makiing plans to play "Hide the Chorrizo" at the beach house Ivan and Tony will rent for the holidays. LOL! I'm not sure how they plan to do the deed if they plan to be in the same house with Toni, Carly, Alex, McGuire clients, and others!

Loved Toni saying that he has no trust for people who don't like animals and that Carmen can go if she can't get with the Bruno program. Also loved Ivan telling her the two most important PEOPLE in the house were Toni and Bruno. That girl needs to be fired, asap. Maybe she can help Camilo plow his land?
 

So the Mondragons (Esther, JJ, Saul, Judith) don't want Ivan going around telling people he's a Mondragon, and the Curiels (Lucrezia) don't want Ivan going around saying he's a Curiel. Funny thing is, he doesn't want to be part of any of them! They act like they should be ashamed of him, when really he's the one who should be ashamed of them.

I'm glad that David now knows Ivan is his brother. I want to see that relationship grow. Also, I hope David starts having a positive influence on his mother and sister. They both need to stop being such snobs, and both need to become more independent and brave.
 

Wow, I didn't realize mala could have that kind of connotation UA (regarding what Carolina said about Ivan to Alex). While Alex means a lot to her, its too much. And then she won't listen to reason that Ivan may not take Alex to the US but lies to Alex about Ivan. This plotline just became nauseating to me.

Fire Carmen with a quickness! How she can't love Bruno does say something about her.

Vivi, I think Ivan may overlook Lucia's lies for now. But after she's pregnant, he'll hit the breaking point and call things off (or force her to do so).
 

UA, thank for the recap.

Carolina needs help. I think Carlota had the solution when she asked her if she ever studied.

If she went to school and broadened her horizons she would be a much more independent person and not need to cling to poor Alex. He seems well adjusted now but just wait until he hits puberty!

Rosemary
 

Carmen doesn't like the dog and the dog doesn't like Camilo. That fact alone doesn't bode well for either of them. I sure hope Carmen doesn't team up with Saul. The two could do some real damage.

Rosemary
 

Thanks for a great recap, UA. Your appreciation of the, ahem, scenery makes me laugh. Good thing he's got those abs; acting skills are still a little subpar, though improving.

I think Lucia should give her father an ultimatum: he tells Ivan by a certain time, or she will. She should not jeopardize her own relationships for a secret that should not be kept, and Gerry should not have told her if he wanted to keep it a secret, knowing the conflict of interest and legal issues.

Carolina desperately needs to get a life. It isn't healthy for a child to have a parent or guardian who has nothing else going on and to be the total focus of attention like that. Especially when she starts trying to emotionally trap him by making him afraid of other people unfairly.

It's nice that David's therapy is going well. At this point he's about the most functional person in the whole show, aside from Tony, whose main flaw is that he hasn't fired Carmen yet.
 

Great recap, UA!!!

Instead of Carmen being grateful about having a good job, she seems to think she's above them all and is making a pest of herself in every way. She should get fired...

Has anyone noticed that not only is Ivan rough with Lucia, but when he kisses her, it seems as though he wants to swallow her face. I'll bet when they do re-takes of kissing scenes, she comes away with swollen lips.:


Ann-NYC
 

Yes, Ann, I'd noticed he suckerfish-kisses. Needs to take a few lessons in the fine art of seduction...
 

Thank you UA. As always, I enjoyed your recap.

I interpreted the scene between Carlota and Carolina differently. When they were discussing Carolina's blindness, I thought Carlota asked if she had had any tests (estudios) done. Carolina answered no, her family couldn't afford them. To me, this opened up the possiblity of Carolina's blindness not being permanent. Somebody smarter than me, please weigh in on this. I am probably way out in left field.

Sondie
 

Carolina needs to see Dr. Juan Miguel San Roman!
 

I had an eye injury last month and THANKFULLY am not blind, but during the numerous visits to ophthalmologists I've had to make I've learned more than I ever really wanted to know about eye treatments. They can do some amazing things these days. So depending on where the injury is, I suspect it's quite possible that there is a way for Carolina to see again that she wouldn't have known about if her parents couldn't afford to take her to a good doctor. Plus things have advanced in the last couple decades.

I wonder how the game would be changed in Alamos if Carolina regained her vision. Would she be any less clingy with Alex? Would she get out and about more and interact with more of the characters? How would her relationship with Antolin be affected?
 

Carolina is insanely possessive of Alex and I think that's partly about her never having done anything with her life. I also wonder whether she feels his departure would mean she had outlived her usefulness to Gerry. If that's the case she doesn't know Gerry very well.

He escapes one kind of selfishness in Lucrazia only to get another in Carolina. The guy can't win.

Vivi, you made a great point about how Ivan doesn't want to be a Curiel or a Mondragon and one can't blame him. I'm sure if Lucrazia and JJ had ever married they would have killed each other before they had a chance to reproduce. Which would have been doing a great favor to the next few generations.

As to whether Ivan and Lucia will be able to manage a tryst... maybe it's a big house.

Bruno is smarter than most of the people in this story. He doesn't like Camilo because Camilo will betray Ivan by chasing Lucia. Nice payback to a guy who just gave you land he rightfully inherited. If Bruno ever encounters Antolin or Saul he will growl. Big time.

As to "estudios" being medical tests, that is certainly possible. Carolina's life could be very different if she could see and that would start with catching non-verbal cues about Antolin.
 

Sondie- Yes. That's what I came away with too. Being able to see would change Carolina's life in all kinds of ways. I'm sure it's going to happen.

I like the young actor playing Alex. He plays wide-eyed, happy go-lucky kid really well. And has also played confused and scared really well in these last two episodes.

This is just the beginning of the poor kid's confusion. He'll eventually have to find out that this new guy is his dad, his dad is his grandpa, his aunt is nothing to him biologically, his favorite sister is his aunt, the sister who ignores him is his mom, the old lady he just met is his great-grandma, and some mean lady he's never met is his grandma. And let's not even get into all the confusion about his dad's adopted father, Mondragon bio family, and his relation to Teodoro Curiel.
 

Are Gerry and Carolina a couple? I assumed that they did not have a romantic relationship.

Julia, yes, Ivan needs some beso lessons. May I suggest the King of the Kissers, Fernando Colunga.

Sondie
 

No. They are not a couple. He cares for her as a sister/sister-in-law. But given that her sister, his wife of convenience, died so long ago, she's taken on the role of mother for Alex.
 

pliz can someone tell me the name of the song that plays when ivan,lucia and alex are in the bech??
 

pliz someone tell me the name of the song that plays when ivan,lucia and alex are in the beach??
 

pliz someone tell me the name of the song that plays when ivan,lucia and alex are in the beach??
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder