Monday, September 05, 2011

La Pola - September 5, 2011 - Behind the Scenes

La Pola fans, Aleta, as promised, sent me these behind the scenes shots taken during the filming of La Pola. As you can see it was the setting for the sad execution of Carbonel that we watched Friday night.













I've also added shots taken from the show itself for comparison.










and didn't Pola look great as Carbonel's wife?

She should dress up more.

And as a bonus watch and listen to this and this. Can we ever get enough of Pola and Alejo?


Thanks for sharing your photos with us Aleta, what a nice Labor Day treat.

Carlos

Labels:


Comments:
Carlos: Thank you so much for posting the photos - and the links to the videos of our favorite lovers. The kiss in the moonlight is my favorite.

Aleta: Bless you for sharing these with us. How did you happen to be able to take the photos? Did you meet any of the case?
 

Pasofino: I went to Colombia on vacation with my Spanish teacher and a couple of other students. Our hotel in Bogotá recommended an overnight trip to Villa de Lleya, which is known for the colonial architecture that you see in La Pola. (It also has a Jurassic fossil and some Stonehenge-like ruins, among other attractions.) We wanted to see one of the churches and discovered that the church was closed because a TN was being filmed there. We were able to walk right through the set while they were between takes, and they told us it was OK to take pictures. We didn't meet the cast, and some kids told us that the main actress wasn't there.

However, we did meet the town mayor, and he invited us to his office for tinto (black coffee)!
 

Aleta: Student life wasn't like that when I was in school. How fortunate you are to be able to have these experiences and language practice in such a beautiful place. I've met some Colombians, and they were difficult for me to understand.
 

Carlos:
You are a peach for putting up this page for us Pola addicts. I'm feeling nostalgic for the show already and it isn't even over!

Aleta:
Thank you so much for sharing your photos with us. I have to admit I'm a little jealous of your experience -- Colombia is one of the places I would love to spend some time in before I cuelgue mis tenis.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder