Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Una Familia Con Suerte #54 Wed 12/21/11 Candy handles Yuri but can't handle herself.

Sandra and Candy demand to know what the hidden message from Yuriko meant! "Sarudos!" uh, Saludos. That signified "the coast is clear, the husband is gone."

Ana supports her dad: the heart rules. Pepe: still sulking about losing his car. Jessenia: lies to Ana, saying Chela is with her "galan." Actually Chela's walking in the dark and crying.

Pancho scoops Rebe by the waist and asks, "What will we do with these sentiments we have for each other?" She turns away and says their kiss was an error. "I'm not ready for this relationship."

Vince is afraid of Yuri but tells himself "you can do it!" He knocks on her hotel room door and hopes she isn't there; as he starts slinking away, the door opens - and there's Candy, looking spectacular! "Yuriko is gone - I told her, 'if your husband DOESN'T sign the contract, I'll tell him everything!' And I told her you aren't Pancho." Vince smiles a sickly smile and invites her to have a drink. They kiss instead, until...

... Candy's cellphone wakes them from their lust - it's Pina. Candy wails: "and I'm kissing her husband! When I'm with you I forget everything - including that you have a spouse!" Pina says "I need you Candy, more than ever." It sure broke the mood. Candy: "I feel guilty because your wife is my friend and you're the worst enemy of my brother." "I'm burning for you." "Is sex all you think about?" "Yes," nodding and nodding. Then Vince senses that was the wrong answer and says "No." He coos until she calms down; they coo together. Finally, she asks him for a ride - since they're both going to his house.

Monica moons about Pepe and greets her dad sadly. He says, confide in me, trust me! She tells him "Pepe lost his car in the race." He's happy! She is sad that Freddy is humiliating Pepe. Enzo starts complimenting Freddy again, but Monica wants to talk about Pepe: "I promised to stay away with him but I won't promise not to love him." "You aren't in love with him, it's a caprice." "No, I've never been so in love." "You like him because he's different. I know best." "No, I'm in love."

Whining again, Rebe points out: all the kids prefer Chela after eight years with her. Pancho interrupts: "and that's the reason I can't love her, I love you. You're just looking for excuses - now you use my family against me?" "Chela and Candy hate me." He says he doesn't care about that. Rebe: "Let's quit this before we begin." He leaves, bitterly disappointed. She drops a tear or two.

Alex tries to convince Freddy to give back the car. "No, I need it! It's the best machine I've ever seen. I have to admit he's a great mechanic. I have to find out his secrets."

Pancho tells Ana things are going badly with Rebeca. Unempathetically she says that makes her happy.

Vince and Candy roll into his driveway - she goes in, leaving him behind ("We can't arrive together"). Turns out Pina is asleep, dreaming about Tom the plumber washing the car without his shirt on while she "helps." Candy wakes her and asks, "Who were you dreaming about?"

Avoiding that question, Pina moans, "I don't want to share my program with you. And things are getting worse and worse with Vince. Right now I'm sure he's in bed with Yuri." "No, Pina, he is NOT in bed with Yuri." "How do you know that?" "OK, I'll tell you the truth!"

But Vince arrives. Pina: "Candy just assured me you weren't in bed with Yuri." "It was Pancho that told me," Candy improvises. "Then who WERE you with, my love?" "We will not have a marital conversation in front of others." Candy bolts, shocked that she was on the point of telling Pina "Vince drives me crazy with lust."

Pancho can't believe Chela would lie about having a boyfriend. He confronts her, saying "You abandoned your family." She cries some more.

Ana scolds Candy for her thing with Vince and is disgusted by his twee remark about "revealing our souls to each other." A huge batch of flowers arrive from Vicente.

"Our love is advancing on a spiritual level," Vince tells a disbelieving Enzo. "It's ethereal!"

Pancho wants to try out a theory on Rebe - "close your eyes" he begs, then gets nose to nose and then lips to lips and despite everything she's said, the second kiss is upon us. No better than the first, sadly.

Labels:


Comments:
Thank you CHF for this wonderful recap. Vins and Candy they are a pair. Poor Pina, but I did love the dream she had about Tom the plumber, it was too funny.

I am glad Pancho told Chela off. She has abandoned the family and she needs to get over herself. She is reminding me of Vicky from Dinero but without the squeeky voice. The same actress played Vicky.

Enzo looked like he finally got that Monica is in love with Pepe. Even though he doesn't approve. At least he wasn't yelling at her and taking the car away again.

Oh, Frauddie, he will do anything he can to get back at Pepe. Everyone was trying to get Frauddie to give back the car to Pepe.

Has anyone else noticed that when anyone is depressed on this TN they stay in bed? Just an observation.
 

Thanks Melinama for the excellent recap. Fun stuff. I especially enjoy the scenes with Vince and Candy, they're such a hoot.

Candy sure looked Va Va Va Voom in her tight savage dress. Both of them in fact. I liked her hair when it was up.

I'm glad Pancho confronted Chela. It was overdue. I still feel bad for her though.

Tom's hair was very GQ in Pina's dream. However then I noticed he still had those ghastly cornrows on the starboard side. I'd like to see more of Pina's dreams. They're very funny.
 

TKS CHF
It looks as though we are going to 2 hr Familias after Fuerza ends Mon night.

For a minute I thought Vince was going to fall into Candy's mamarias.
Too funny,

Variopinta
 

CHF...thank you for this great and timely recap.

Re: Chela...who carries on and on and on and on like that over unrequited love? (Oh wait. Now that I think of it...I might have been guilty- of -same in my much, much younger days. Thank Heavens I outgrew it!)

I'm trying to figure out which galans will end up with Pina and Chela. Maybe some new candidates will be introduced.

On another note...Merry Christmas to all who help provide this wonderful site! And best to come in the New Year.
 

Thanks all, and a happy Hanukah to you (or Kwanzaa, Christmas or whatever you all choose to celebrate)! Here's to the days getting longer again!
 

Thanks so much Melinama for providing another fun recap. I was gawking at Candy's mamaries too, to see if anything would spill out. I think that's what Vince was hoping for. Wowza! I like how she dealt with the Yuri problem. Now, why didn't Pancho, Rebe, or Vince himself think of that?

I love how Pancho told Rebe and Chela their truths. They are both driving him bonkers. Chela is acting like he's the villain of the story, when he came clean about his feelings, but she continues to give half truths and downright lies. And she just up and abandoned the family, but when she's with them acts like some self sacrificing martyr.

With Rebe, he's knocked down every one of her excuses for why they can't be together and she still refuses to just tell him what the problem is. He should tell them both to jump in a lake.
 

Melinama, enjoyed the recap. Your last line about Pancho's kissing cracked me up.

Chela needs a grandmotherly type to give her some tough love. "Get over it. You had 8 years with him and there was never anything more than brotherly love. Take your new, glammed-up self and find another man."

I like that Candy tells it like it is to her nieces and nephews (unlike my own aunts who sugar-coated difficult things), but last night I think she gave Ana way too much information. The look on Ana's face about their "desnudas almas" was priceless.

Candy's a sweetheart, but she's taking Pina's man AND her show. She's got to come clean with Pina.
 

Oh yes, I will definitely toast to the days getting longer!

Niecie, good point about Candy taking over Pina's man AND her show. I wonder if the message is that Pina has been coasting for too long and she needs to put some more effort into her life?
 

Thank you so much for the recap!

I love Pina's dreams. She is so funny. I wonder if she and Tomás will have a long involved affair entirely in her imagination.

Chela has some nerve, acting like Pancho is betraying her and trying to ruin all his relationships just because he won't somehow twist his feelings to suit her preferences. She should get together with Enzo--they have a lot in common!
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder