Monday, January 02, 2012

La Que No Podia Amar's 6 Recappers Phone Home ¡Por Favor! (Alexandra- this includes you)

Folks, I have learned this weekend that both Tequila and Aquavit/akvavit (?) are holiday hangover hell for me.  However, just like the mailman of old, nothing will keep us from our appointed rounds as LQNPA is our nightly purview and the fanáticos await our nightly per-view.  

So, the good news is we have our crew of 5 + 1 --if Alexandra will kindly sub for us, especially tonight, as Urban has been attacked by a costly computer virus and won't have her computer back before Wed.  Otherwise, all else should fall into place just fine.  

Sara, I assume you're still recapping Tuesdays per Melinama's original set-up?  

Will all of you kindly send me your quickie/emergency e-mail addresses for communicating in times of dire need?  It's jardinera654 [at] gmail.com --and so far nobody out there in spamland knows how to spell it correctly, so I'm not too worried about giving it out here.  Je-je.....  I believe Melinama/Chapel Hill Fiddler can get Alexandra a recapping posting invite if she quickly e-mails her at caray [at] mappamundi.com and thus we can avoid the shotgunning of finished recaps and any accompanying gnashing of teeth and/or fingernail-biting when the polvo de hadas is lacking and the recaps don't seem to magically appear as they otherwise might.  

Elvira, thanks for the heads up on that site for Sara and the rest of us to get the necessary jump and/or make-up viewing when broadcasting gets mucked up.  I don't know where you find these things, but I'm certainly glad you did! 

If there's anything I've forgotten to bring up, just let me know.  

Thanks again for your dedication and the lending of your many and varied talents.   

Labels:


Comments:
I am on Tuesday's reacap like a duck on a Junebug. :-)
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder