Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Por ella soy Eva #56 10/3/12: Eva- Having Her Say and Did Cachito Get Caught?

GI- Rebeca is at the computer and doesn’t understand what she is seeing on the scene. She hangs up with Angelica and calls Felix the Cat (the geek))- to come immediately and fix the computer.  Mimi and Eva are stressing over the loss of the cd.  Adriano enters- Eva Maria, Eva says jefe –cito.  He starts talking about the convention in Las Vegas and he would like to go with Eva.

Rebeca’s office – the geek came into to fix the “virus” on her computer.  He realizes what it is.  Where did you get this from he asks???  These are encrypted files from Santiago’s computer- the geek thought bubbles.

Adriano would like to invite Eva. Mimi is clarifying- just what is Adriano asking?  Inviting us to go with you or just inviting us?  Since Eva is shareholder she should think about going?  JC/Eva says I think that he wants to invite you.  Ah Mimi, thinks- the future Mrs. Adriano Reyes.

The geek wants to know where did she get this cd?  The cd has a virus, its risky.  He needs the cd and will install an antivirus.  She doesn’t give him the cd.

Helena is leaving Mousse Boy instructions about taking calls.  Rebeca bursts into Helena’s office, telling her that according to the geek, Helena gave her a cd with a virus.  Rebeca is fed up and she wants to make it clear that she is tired of Helena taking what is hers.  (News flash- Rebeca the only thing that belongs to you- is animal prints in all shades) Helena tells Rebeca if you are looking for a reason to fight –pleeaaase!! Go back to work!  Since Helena is not Rebeca’s boss, Helena reminds her that she is the link between the legal protocol agreements between the company and the Playa Mayagua Project-MEOW!  Rebeca flings the cd onto Helena’s desk.  (Helena is such a lady)
Oh no Helena- shreds the cd.

The geek goes to Pluto to let him know what is going on with Rebeca and the cd.  Pluto is very worried as to how Rebeca accessed the cd.  She must have taken it from his house.

Helena and a babysitter (Dona Lupe’s daughter) are helping Lalo with homework and Silvia calls.  They discuss the new babysitter and how everything is going to work out.  Helena is still worried about her mother living with Mad Dad.  You can’t be happy. Come live with us.  Mad Dad is a ghost without Lalo.  He’s depressed, sad; he’ll change (whatever!)
Silvia is sure that he is changing.  There is an open invitation for Silvia to live with Helena and Lalo! Silvia is thinking about it and smiling.

Eva visits Eugenia. Did your husband return for the anniversary. No, he is away on a business trip.  My husband is away, my son hasn’t returned, I don’t have company so I spend a lot of time alone.  Well, Eva has the afternoon free.  Eugenia wants to go to the theatre.  Eugenia hasn’t been offered any roles in awhile.  She really misses the theatre.  Oh boy!!

Mad Dad feels deaf with so much silence.  It’s amazing that something so little leaves such a large void.
At least Lalo had you as a father figure says Silvia, who meant it in the sweetest way possible and Mad Dad was offended. And once again insulted Silvia.  Uh oh, Silvia is headed to the closet!!!  (I can’t clap and type.)  No more!!!! (FINALLY!!)

Santiago and Patti Bebe are counting down the days before their wedding.  (I’m ready to fast forward, oops sorry, I’m recapping)  Patti wants to know how does he really feel about her?  (Oh come on- weren’t you at the restaurant listening to him telling Angelica that he loved Angelica and not you, Patti-I heard him!!)  You’ve never told me that you loved me, so I don’t know what to think. (Patti, let me sit you down- he hasn’t told you that he loves, he left you at the altar, he’s cheated on you, do you need any more signs?)  Santiago tells her that since he left her at the altar he realizes that he is in love with her- (eye rolling time) Oh no- evil background music! Patti has a “Glenn Close- Fatal Attraction” look.

Pluto calls Helena to check up on her.  He sees Rebeca in the garage and he starts on her about snooping around and trying to blackmail him in the defrauding matter with JC.  (Now Rebecca is no fool, she will put 2+2 together)

At the theater- Eva and Eugenia get their seats for the play- “The Two Faces of Money”- a classic that Eugenia is passionate about.  Eugenia feels a close proximity to the main character, whose husband is cheating on her and has another family.
Eva tries to clarify, another family but Eugenia sticks to her word.  Eugenia insists that the play is a reflection of her life.

Rebeca lets Pluto know that she is no fool and Pluto tells Rebeca that he won’t be blackmailed. She asks if he is going to kill her- hmmmmm! (One down and one to go)
Rebeca is not happy regarding the direction of their affair and feels like she is being treated like an old shoe.  Instead of enjoying life now that he is free all they do is argue.  They both have evil grimaces as they embrace.  (Did I mention “Fatal Attraction” already?)

Eva promises Eugenia that one-day her name will be on the marquee again.  Eugenia wants that but most of all she wants her to see her son.  (That was a tender moment between JC/Eva and Eugenia)

Helena and Lalo celebrate his homework completion and moving in with his mother by going to the park and getting ice cream.

Silvia is in the living room with her suitcase.  Mad Dad sees the suitcase and says we are too old for the theatrics.
Mad Dad tells her that she is acting like a child and he can say whatever he wants because it’s his house. And Silvia stands up to him.  She garbs his arm. He’s not going anywhere AND he IS going to listen to her. (I had to rewind this scene!!).  He told her to be quiet and go into the kitchen and make his dinner.  He grabs her and she tells him to get off of me.  I have many things to tell you, and she proceeds, breaking it down, one by one.  (I really can’t type now because I am standing up and cheering)  Don’t talk to me like that I’m not scared of you or your threats.  Oh, are you going to hit me, I lost a child because of your beatings, you can’t damage me more than you have done already. (Whoa Silvia- it’s about time!! – I can hear everyone cheering) I’ve been living in hell all of these years that I have been married to you. I married you because I was in love with you and I had the stupid idea that your personality would change. that you would change into the man that I had dreamed of, what a BIG mistake!!!! I thought that love would conquer all.  NOT!! With you nothing is worth it I’ve changed to an invisible woman, just here to cook and clean- (you go girl!!! ) I was never important to you!  You don’t even look into my eyes when we make love, you used me like a machine (Silvia-you are a better woman than I because the room couldn’t be dark enough for me with Mad Dad) I’m just your servant.  Well, no more!!!


We are at the theatre with Eva and who is mouthing the lines of the actress and she starts to dispute the choice of actress.  Eva apologizes to the audience.  The actress recognizes Eugenia.

Silvia-I’ll never make you love me, respect me, treat me like a wife, like the happy woman that I wanted to be, you’ve trampled on my self esteem, my security, for years I have felt so insignificant, so stupid.  Well Silvia if you weren’t happy and you stayed its your fault not mine.  Silvia agreed, she was treated like an animal, for more than 30 years, being humiliated, being quiet, waiting for a miracle that never came.  Our daughter said that I should leave you and I am going to leave you all by yourself!! (I ‘m still clapping)  He gets in his final insult- leave, I don’t need you, there is nothing that you can do for me, leave. She picked up her suitcase and left. (Silvia se fue!!!)YIPPEEE!
Talk about an empty house. (Was that a tear or perspiration?)

At the playground- Lalito and Helena are eating icees and Helena is thinking about the good times that she spent with JC and Lalito.  Helena is happy to be with her son.  Ugh- Lalito (not a good judge of character) suggests that she invite Pluto.  He likes him.  (Children usually see through the foolishness)
Uh oh, Eugenia starts saying the lines again.  Eva apologizes to everyone.  The actress asks everyone to give Eugenia applause.

Pluto is packing; he is going to stay at a luxury hotel during the renovation.
Helena calls Pluto, to invite him to the park for an ice cream.  I’ll be right there.  Oneismo notices Pluto’s stupid grin.  Ahh, Helena will be mine.

Eugenia believes that her husband has a lover another family. Modesto comes in and is very upset that Eugenia went to the theatre.  Eva took the blame.

Back at the playground, Pluto is still in his shiny brown suit is playing soccer with Lalo (he knew that he was going to the park, he didn’t have a pair of shiny jeans?)  Helena thinks of JC playing soccer with Lalo.  Uh, Pluto is just so thrilled to have received her phone call.  She just wants to thank him for everything that he has done for them. Pluto feels a connection, blah, blah, blah; we have both lost someone that we loved (I need a shovel for all the crap that he is spewing).  Life is giving us a second opportunity.

Modesto initially is not denying having another family, so Eva asks (seriously, neither mom nor dad recognize their son?) No, I don’t have another family.  I was working; my wife confuses reality with her imagination.  You took her to the theatre and now she is going to read gossip magazines and become even more delusional.

Fernando and the family are happily having dinner.  Fernando asks about the harp classes?  Kevin is blushing, he is in love?  The family is teasing him.  (It won’t be so funny to them when they find out who it is)

JC has never seen his mother this ill.  My mother is inventing another family for my father.  Mimi suggests that she see a doctor.

Silvia is waiting in the hallway with her suitcase.  She asks Helena if she can stay there?  Helena is impactada.

Coming attractions:  Santiago marries Patti Bebe (let me get my eyes ready for some serious rolling- oh wait a minute- Patti doesn’t say I do- oh, let me sit up straight because I may fall on the floor laughing)

Labels:


Comments:
TJ-wonderful, wonderful recap. I was with you cheering and yelling when Silvia, FINALLY, FINALLY, told Mad Dad, also known as Bastardo off. It's about time. I am so glad she finally stood up for herself and left him, FINALLY. Let's hope she stays away from him. Silvia so deserves something better.

It was a nice moment between JC/Eva and Eugenia. So I wonder now if what Eugenia said is really true, that Modesto was foolin' around and might have another family. I know JC will look into it. I'm not buying that Eugenia is delusional about that.

Rebe and Pluti are like a couple of slithering snakes, the way they wrap around each other. It's sad Helena destroyed that cd. Now JC/Eva will have to find other evidence.

Can't wait for the wedding tomorrow to see how that goes. I still say Patti Bebe is going to get her ultimate revenge.
 

An excellent recap, TJ! Silvia's exit speech to Bastardo was just wonderful--eloquent and passionate!

Tender moment, indeed, with JC and Eugenia. Hard to decide if Modesto is protective or truly fooling around.

La Paloma
 

Poor Eugenia, poor Juan! Modesto told Eva to not visit his wife anymore, so he has separated his son from his wife yet again! But we all know how Eva is - a little thing like "never come back" has never stopped her before!

I dread what comes next with Helena - the telenovela stage where the Sweet Young Thing concludes, "my son needs a father, and he really likes Pluto, so I guess I can learn to like Pluto for the sake of my child."

 

I would like it if it turned out to be true that Modesto had another family. I love that frail Eugenia to pieces and JC looks at her with such believable love.
 

Wonderful recap TJ. I was so happy to see Silvia tell Bastardo off and leave him. I was cheering with you.

Eugenia broke my heart. I'm inclined to believe that Modesto does have another family and it's not just Eugenia's imagination. Making stuff up and confusing her roles with reality doesn't seem to be the way her mental lapses work. She sometimes lives in the past-- like still thinking she's a working actress, or seeing JC as a little boy. She has never before thought that one of her characters was her real life.

I had a crazy idea when she said Modesto had other kids. What if Renato is Modesto's child with is other wife? I know, crazy. But the other day Renato was asking a lot of questions about JC. Why all the interest in JC? Hmmm.... I'm likely totally off base, but it flashed in my mind as soon as she said it-- like I wonder if we've seen his other wife and kids yet?

The cd is shredded. No!! I'm hoping Rebe grabbed the wrong one and that the other disc is still floating around.

 

By the way, I think the better translation for the play title would be, "The Two Faces of the Coin" (moneda=coin).
 

Very funny recap, TJ. We were all with you in our urge to stand & clap & cheer Silvia when she finally sttod up.

I only hope that Lalito doesn't throw a monkey wrench into this decision. He may worry about his grandpa ( whom the little one adores -- so much for that idea that kids can adults true nature.)

I was sure that the idea of another family for Modesto was a delusion. But your suggestion that there is some link between Renato & JC does make me rethink that, Vivi.

One thing -- when Eugenia disrupted the play I don't think that she insulted the actress on stage. Both times she got so into the role that she was reciting in her seat that she stood & started to deliver the role herself.

Too bad about the shredded cd. I bet in the end it's Rebecca who becomes the key to exposing Pluto.

Güera


 

I'm convinced Modesto has an amante, so the "other children" part is probably true too. And since this is a TN, I'm sure we've already met one of them, probably the first-born. Last night when Eugenia accused Modesto of that, I couldn't figure out who the other hijo would be. Vivi, your suggestion of Renato makes sense.
 

These recaps are sometimes more fun than the episodios themselves
 

Thanks for the great recap! And thanks for watching all of it so the rest of us don't have to!

I was afraid we were going to have another Mad Dad/Mopey Mom scene like all the others, but finally we got a payoff! Yay Silvia!

I couldn't decide if Eugenia was just living the role (which she had played before) or really believed that Modesto had another family. Renato as JC's half-bro is a very intriguing idea. Maybe Modesto sent him to find out the truth at GI.

Previews look like it will be The Revenge of Patti Bebe tonight.

Mil in NC


 

Thanks, Tablet Jefa. Loved the comment about why didn't Sharko wear shiny jeans to the park.

I think Eugenia is probably right. For one thing, it's a telenovela, so we need some secret family members floating around somewhere. Plus, as mentioned, imagining that sort of thing doesn't seem like her usual delusions. Usually she just regresses to the past, she doesn't come up with new stuff. The other things people think she's making up, like that JC is alive and he talks to her, is actually true. I could see Modesto taking advantage of her feeble mind to get away with stuff, though.

The actress on stage was really gracious to Eugenia. Maybe they used to work together or she was an admirer. She just seemed sad about what's happened to Eugenia, not upset about having her show interrupted. The other thought that crossed my mind was that maybe the actress was Modesto's amante, but probably not.
 

I just loved this recap Tablet Jefa, it's one of your best. Passionate and personal. I could just visualize you stopping to typing to cheer, hoot and raise the flag. Yes, at last, Silvia got up off the floor.

Also noted the "shiny jeans" quip but Julia got there first. But it definitely merits a second compliment!

I'm on the fence about Modesto...does he or doesn't he? Another troubling question. This telenovela keeps throwing out new hooks to keep us reeled in.

Thanks for a great recap TJ.
 

Hi everyone. Apparently in the new Apple "upgrade" you can no longer access RSS feeds, which Caray Caray is. So now, I can't get synopsis on my iPad. Anyone know how to get around this? Thanks.
 

Thank you, Tablet Jefa. I haven't watched yet, but now I can't wait to get home from work to watch Silvia stand up for herself. My favorite line of yours was also the one questioning why Pluto doesn't have shiny jeans. Really.
 

Thanks, Vivi for the correction.
I am typing this comment from my updated iPad. You cannot access Caray,Caray from the sidebar but if you click on the actual post (page) you can read it and sign into the blogger site.
I hope that this is helpful.
Thank you to everyone for your compliments. I am trying to get better each week.
 

Tablet Jefa - I laughed all the way. My favorites: “I can’t clap and type.” “Silvia - you are a better woman than I because the room couldn’t be dark enough for me with Mad Dad.”

Bastardo is so mean I'm shocked that Silvia and he were still intimate. Bastardo had a tear in his eye, so I guess there might be redemption for him. But exactly what was he crying about - being alone or having no one to fix dinner?

Vivi - Wow, Renato as JC's outside brother. It adds up. Plus, earlier Santiago or Fern speculated that he'd be the next JC at the company, and Eva looked none to happy about that.
 

Thanks tablet jefa. I'm not sure what you mean about signing in. I've never had to do that. I'm trying to read one of the recaps from a couple of weeks ago. Supposedly, with the new update on the iPad, you have to download an rss reader. Can you give me a step by step? I'd be eternally grateful.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder