Monday, December 24, 2012

Amores Verdaderos – The Christmas Special (picspam and videos)

First of all, Feliz Navidad a todos!



Televisa created a new video for Christmas that you can watch on youtube: Gracias por estar juntos un año más 2012 (Thank you for being together for one more year)
Actually, the same song was already used two years ago: Por estar juntos 2010

I think both videos are cute, but the second one is my favourite. Oh dear, Sebastián with long hair at 1:10… *fangirl squee* And the wonderful Julio Alemán was still alive.

And do you want to see the 2011 video? Here you are. 
 ***

Did you know…

* that Francisco Gattorno played the protagonist and Mónica Sánchez played the young villana in Ernesto Alonso’s classic telenovela called Laberintos de pasión?


* that the Guzmán siblings, aka Susana González and Sebastián Hottie, I mean, Rullí got married in Carla Estrada’s Pasión? (How silly of me, of course you know. :))


* that Aníbal and the Angel, aka Enrique Rocha and Eduardo Yáñez played archenemies twice? For the first time in Ernesto Alonso’s Yo compro esa mujer…


… and for the second time in Chava Mejía’s Circo salvaje.


* that in 1983 Eduardo and Erika played lovers in Ernesto Alonso’s El maleficio?


Is it just me, or Erika really has elf ears in this picture? And I think that’s Eduardo’s original nose. Oh, the good old 80’s.

* that Guillermo Capetillo is from a famous bullfighter-actor-singer family? His father was Manuel Capetillo (1926-2009), a Mexican matador. He had three sons: Manuel Jr. who became a matador, Guillermo, who also tried out bullfighting but later he ended up as a singer/actor, and Eduardo, who is a singer/actor, too. Guillermo’s most famous telenovelas are Los ricos también lloran, La fiera, Rosa salvaje, Pueblo chico, infierno grande and Mañana es para siempre. Eduardo was the star of Alcanzar una estrella, Marimar and Camila, and I’m sure many of you saw him in Fuego en la sangre and Soy tu dueña.

Here are three photos of Eduardo, Manuel and Guillermo. Well, these guys definitely have the same genes. *coughchesthaircough*


And in case you were wondering how Vicky and Nellie looked like when they got married:


They were adorable, weren’t they.

And how about Chrissie and José Ángel?


And finally here are two cute behind the scene photos from AV:


Goodbye and have fun!

Labels:


Comments:
Erika and Eduardo worked together in 1983... Gawd, I was born that year.

The recap will be up in a different post tomorrow, this one is dedicated to the actors.

I hope all of you have a great Christmas.
 

Thanks Aribeth! A very merry Christmas and happy holidays to you too. Thanks in advance for the recap.

I like this year's video too. Saw Jenni Rivera in it. So sad. I didn't see Silvia Navarro, but it always takes a few views to catch all the faces of our favorite actors.
 

Hey, I just noticed all the bonus AV cast info under the "read more" jump break. This is great! Thanks for this extra project Aribeth. What fun to look back and see what these actors did in the past, and the projects they once worked on together. They've all had great long careers.

Christmas Video:
I watched the video again, and still can't find SN. I know she went in for surgery on her shoulder just after AB stopped filming. Perhaps that's why she wasn't there. I know schedules don't always work out for everyone, but they usually manage to at least get all the protagonists of their biggest tns for that year. They did manage to get Cristian de la Fuente (ay papi!). I don't think I noticed David Zapeda or Angelique Boyer.

I still like last year's video a lot-- even more so now to look back at the snippet with all the "golden age" stars to see that we lost two of them this past year-- Julio Aleman and Pedro Armendariz Jr. And of course a few other of our faves fought cancer this past year and appear to be winning-- Daniela Romo and Eric del Castillo. May they continue to be healthy and to grace our tns with their talent.
 

Rosemary la Otra asked me on the AB line who from this year's tns (that have come to the US) I could identify in the video. Here's my first attempt. If you spot others, let me know.

Amor Bravio- CdlF; Cesar E. (looking very guapo in a cute scene); Rogelio Guerra (Don Dan)

Refugio: Zuria Vega; Gabriel Soto; Jessica Coch

El Talisman: Blanca Soto (since El Tal was not a Televisa tn, she's there because she's currently starring with Fernando C. in a tn, they are in the same scene in the vid)

Abismo de Pasion: Rene C.; Alexis Ayala (Dr. Tovar); Altair J.; Eric del Castillo; Mark T.; David Z.; Alejandro Camacho (Augie)-- these last four were hard to catch as they appeared very briefly with a large group during the prayers

LQNPA: Jose Ron; Jorge Salinas; Ana Martin; Ana Brenda

Amorcito Corazon: Elizabeth G; Diego Olivera

Por Ella Soy Eva: Lucero; Jesus Ochoa (Adriano); Marcelo C.; Carlos de la Mota (Sebas)

Amores Verdaderos: Sabastian R.; Eliza G. (Niki); Sherlyn; Enrique Rocha

Whew! And of course many more that we have seen in past novelas, all the Hoy people, some Mex tv personalities that we don't know, and many of the singers that sing theme songs for the tns (I spotted Jenni Rivera- QEPD; Yuri; Jesse y Joy; and singers of the Abismo de Pasion and the Refugio themes).
 

Oh, and Big Ed Yanez appears too!
 

Aribeth, thanks so very much for the pics and the videos. The one you have for 2011 is Uni's 2012 here. Loved Jorge Salinas in that Peter Pan flying gear lol.

Loved seeing Julio Aleman and Pedro Armendariz, Jr. too. So miss them.

Loved Enrique Rocha and his pic when he was young, what a hawt guy. Loved seeing the cast of UFCS again. And I liked that actor, the older gentleman, from LQPNA, the one from the beach that Gustavo helped and I see in Mar de Amor. I can't beleive he is in his nineties. What a spry guy.

Liked seeing Big Ed, and also the guy that played Gabriel on CS 2009 I did see Gabriel Soto boxing, lol.
 

Oh, and Aribeth Feliz Navidad to you too :) and to all our Caray Caray mates.
 

Thanks for the videos Aribeth. I didn't know about them---loved them.
the gringo








 

Thank you for the special post Aribeth! It was so lovely!

I liked looking at the old videos, you always notice people you didn't notice before. Eiza González is in the 2011 video for example.

Vivi: Angelique Boyer is in the 2012 video at 2:53, it's a very quick moment. I think Silvia Navarro is not in the clip. It's bittersweet to see Jenni Rivera, I agree, they haven't been showing the complete video in tv and I think it's because she is in it because they never show her bits and we get other shots that didn't make it into this video.

I really like Un Año Mas because it's a classic song for the end of the year but I also liked Jesse y Joy's Nuevos Recuerdos. The 2011 video is actually my favorite.

Jarocha


 

Since Aribeth opened up this space, I'm gonna use it to send my sentiment to all:

Marry Christmas to all members of Caray Caray! recapers, posters, lurkers, etc. I hope you are all having a faboulous evening!

Jarocha
 

Thank you Aribeth. I always enjoy the end of the year videos Televisa puts together. They always make me cry.

Thank you also for the "classic" pictures of our AV protagonists.
 

Thank you Aribeth for the pics, info and links for the videos. Always fun to view and try to see how many stars I can recall/name.

Merry Christmas!
 





<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder