Thursday, May 23, 2013

PEAM # 54-5/23/13- Foolishness, Confusion and Where Is The Light???

Good evening all!  I’m not sure what is going on but for some reason my DVR decided to do its own thing tonight.  I usually watch twice to get all of the details but tonight if I have left out anything feel free to add it.

We begin at the hospital with Rogelio kissing Alma and she thought bubbles to her kiss with Jesus.

The Ice Princess bids Valentina good night sans the list of “sterile to -dos.”

Marsela and Elias try to bid Chatita good-bye but Chatita detains them.  What is she up to???  Chatita plays mother to Marisela and Marisela begs her not to tell Elias about her dad’s real job.

Jesus continues his bedtime story of the Helper and The Princess.  He tells her that the Helper pretends to be the Prince because the Groom did not arrive in time to go to the class with the Princess.  The Groom was asleep and missed the class. The Helper changed into a Prince, and kissed the Princess.  Valentina wanted to hear more of the story but Jesus bid her goodnight.

Chatita plays her forgetful game and questions Elias about his marriage situation.  She wants to know where he’s living since he is angry with Jesus and can’t stay at the hotel because he doesn’t have any credit cards.  If he wants to reconcile with his wife, why is he going out with Marisela.  Not a good idea!!!

Cardenas is in his workshop- talking to something and sawing off body parts??? Huh????

In Nuevo Leon- Rogelio is at home talking to Alma, feeling better.  Who is at the door??? It’s Saint Ferny.  He brings his brother the $50,000 in confetti. 

At breakfast Chatita asks Jesus for Valentina, who has already gone to school.  Jesus took her in Vero’s car.  Chatita asks Jesus about living together with Vero and Val, but Jesus shares with Chatita that he and Alma kissed.

Rogelio is ready to kill the Saint.

Jesus gave Chatita the short version of his story while Marisela put on her make up. And couldn’t overhear. Jesus said that Alma gave him a kiss that was felt in both of their souls.

The Brothers Dimm are chasing each other around the house- Geeez!!!  Rogelio tells Domitila that they are playing.  Ferny places his phone on the table. There must be a reason for the emphasis.

Jesus shares with Chatita that he knows that Rogelio is deceiving Alma but doesn’t have proof.

The dirty money has been converted into confetti and nothing can be done about it.  Rogelio needs to see the light.  Rogelio could care less.  Saint Ferny will marry Discua over Rogue’s dead body.  Saint Ferny is going to pay.

Marisela was ticked with Chatita for butting in between Elias and her.  She told Elias that he needs to be divorced first, so that no one gets hurt.  Marisela tried to make an analogy between Jesus and Xochy, but Jesus set her straight.

Julio and Gilberto talk stupidly about falling in love.  The other two Stupids talk about what they did last night.  They start teasing Cardenas because he told Jessica he doesn’t want her just for sex.  He has had many women (in his dreams) and he wants her for the mother of his children.  The phone rings and its Susanna.  Rogue is looking for Jessica.  The Stupids surmise that there is something between Jessica and Rogue.  Jessica has not arrived to work yet.

Paty struts in and walks straight to Jesus’ desk.   He would like her help for the bridal shower.  She reminds him that one detail is missing- the stripper.  The shower needs to be as classy as Alma.

Jessica arrives and goes to Rogue’s office. A jealous Paty is noting everything.

Rogue tries to reprimand Jessica for being late.  Rogue needs help with Saint Ferny.  She needs to blow out his light.    

Paty calls to see if Alma is coming into the office and tells her to dress sexy for the shower. Jesus has everything under control.  Paty can’t believe that Rogue came to work after being in the hospital.  Rogue interrogates Jessica to find out if she has Discua’s phone number, she can get it because she is better than the CIA on investigating. Jessica asks Rogue if he sees anything that he wants.  Not yet!

Jessica overhears Discua talking to Saint Ferny. He is not coming to work and she will take care of anything that comes up in his absence.

Jessica is acting suspicious and Paty goes after her.

Alma calls and lets Jesus that she is not coming to work, he should take care of whatever work is needed.  Alma is tired she spent the night with Rogue at the hospital.

Jessica is in the bathroom and Paty enters the bathroom and locks the door. Round one- Paty wants to know why Jessica was in Rogue’s office.  He is hers!!!!  Jessica tells her that she in charge of some important work for Rogue.  Round 2- both women raise their fists and Jessica unlocks the door and walks out.  It’s a draw!

At Dr. Marta’s – Vero sticks to her story that she doesn’t want to reconcile with Elias.  For Val’s good, she needs to be with Elias.  Is it better that she is fighting with Elias or with Jesus?  Jesus, put up a Xmas tree as a family Dr, Marta wasn’t moved.  Dr. Marta introduces the Ice Princess to a lawyer, I didn’t catch her name.

The idiot from the gym shows his stripper stuff at the office.  The women run from him as if he had the plague.  Jesus has expression number 66 on his face.

The Ice Princess wants Elias removed from the home but the home is in his name.  The lawyer wants details.  Since the house was acquired before they got married she has to arrange something with Elias.  She explains two types of divorces scenarios.  The latter could take over year.

Jessica shows up at Saint Ferny’s door. 

The idiot from the gym is still dancing and is interrupted by Rogue.

Saint Ferny is trying to think of the light while he eyes Jessica’s curves, Jessica sends someone a text

Jesus takes the blame for the stripper dance while the stripper seems to have a bubbling stomach.  Jessica sends Rogue a text- that she is at Saint Ferny’s house. 
Discua gets a text from Saint Ferny (that’s why the phone on the table was emphasized) that says that Jessica is waiting at Saint Ferny’s apt.  Discua requests the light to help her and she heads towards Saint Ferny’s house.

Ewwww- the idiot has the runs.

Chatita is the first guest to arrive to the shower. to Chatita’s surprise. Jesus asked her to come.  Chatita compliments Alma on her apartment.  Chatita wants to talk to Alma, hmmm, about what??? Chatita remembers, she takes out a piece of paper from her bra that says – kiss.  She asks Alma abut the kiss, how can that be?  She is marrying someone else.  She needs help in understanding.  Alma asks Chatita for Marsela’s dad- Panfilo- another bra “cheat sheet”.  Panfilo needs a different type of job, one with more prestige.  He can work at Avon, naturally.

Jessica makes fun of Discua’s name and The Saint tells her that Discua is his fiancée.  Jessica wants to give him a proper farewell.  First her blouse comes off, Ferny is weakening. at the smell of Jessica’s perfume.  Jessica goes into the bedroom. The doorbell is ringing and it’s Discua!!!!

Coming- Of course Jesus will be the stripper, hidden cameras and all.  Will Discua and Ferny see the light???

Labels:


Comments:
Another Familia refugee-- Adoracion, Pina' s maid, is the lawyer!

Fun recap TJ. Can't wait for Jesus as the stripper.
 

Very good!
Now let's compare notes...

First I thought Jesús had a droopy nose, but now when I see Rogelio in a better light, I wish Pati had done something to it, so he could get it fix while at the Hospital. Have you seen it? If it were red, it would rival WC Fields!!

First we saw Cárdenas welding, now he is sawing, what will he do next? When he talks about ''aaalll his girlfriends'' I always think he is fixing Barbie dolls...

I am sure Chatita prepared ''machaca'' for breakfast! Looked so good with the beans on the side and the flour tortillas!!

When Fernando and Rogelio were chasing each other all through the Medieval Castle, I wish Osorio had thought about the Benny Hill piece. It would have been hilarious!!

Jesús is right, Posadas are the best of our Christmas traditions, just like roasting chestnuts on an open fire, and the sleighrides!!

FREE PAPER BAG when you hire this stripper!! Did you see his face? That's what we call ''cuerpo de tentación y cara de arrepentimiento'' or Tempting body and face of repentance. Yes, sounds better in spanish...

Chatita, although she is faster in her slowness, shouldn't cross Monterrey from one side to the other just to talk to Alma for 2 minutes... Maybe she forgot Bell have already invented telephones??

In México, comerse un pollito, is like picking a bone here, having something to discuss, so Chatita and Elías didn't actually had a chicken in the oven...

Very good! I liked the fight scene very much with Jessica and Pati almost touching her chests and al that head tossing! Later on we had a nice surprise when Jessica showed up in a beautiful white and red coordinate (Alma should ask her where she gets her clothes).

Another nice addition was Vivian, the lawyer, I am starting to like her already...

Speaking about Popeye faces, tomorrow he will show up in full regalia!! Me, stripper? NEVER!!
 

Wow, TJ, that was quick. Thank you. I don't think you missed a thing.

I kept wondering who's going to pick up all the confetti. Does Doma... er... what's her name know about Rog's illicit activities? If she doesn't, then he'll have to vacuum it up himself. Have you ever tried to vacuum homemade confetti, with four sharp corners on each piece, all of which cling to the carpet fibers? It sucks.

OMG! I knew that lawyer chick looked familiar, but I would never, ever have recognized her as Adoración! I did wonder, however, if Elias ends up having a thing with her instead of with Martha.

Cardenas... he was disappointed in his creation. The sawing sounded like cardboard or very soft wood (not that I have complete faith in Televisa's sound effects). I am still mystified, but I liked the lighting in that scene with the shadows on his face making him look devilish!

Pablo, do you think Rog's nose is fat like WC Fields? Funny, I think it's long like Snuffaluffagus. Either way, Alma's DNA is no guarantee that their kids wouldn't have his nose.

I don't think I've seen machaca before, but that stuff looked better than most of the pictures I'm seeing of it on the internet. I'd like to see a plate of huevos rancheros.

The stripper (grumpy guy from the gym) is definitely better below the neck.

Comerse de pollo - sometimes we say "chewing the fat," so maybe that's similar. We might also say we "have a bone to pick with" someone, but that usually means we're planning to have an argument with them.
 

TJ, Jesus is going to be the stripper? Oh thank you telenovela gods! And thank you TJ for such a speedy and complete recap. Sounds like a very busy night, and you only got to watch once...kudos to you!

Pablo, ''cuerpo de tentación y cara de arrepentimiento'' is hilarious. Thanks for that.
 

TJ:

Thanks so much for this wonderful recap. You really didn't miss a thing. I too am wondering about Cardenas and what this creation of his really is. I hope they unveil it soon.

The stripper is also a Familia refugee. He was one of Napoleon's henchies when Cande was kidnapped by Napoleon. It was great to see Adoracion again. I miss her old "luke" though, lol.

Looks like Rogue is getting his revenge on St Ferny, nice name.

I too liked the "fight" between Jess and Patymelt, too funny and Jess reminding Patymelt that Rogue is really Alma's man.

Can't wait to see Chucho as a stripper. That looks like a sea captain's uniform, Ruh Roh.

And we get the aftermath of what happens when Discua or Bisqua as Rogue calls her, discovers Jess and St Ferny.
 

This comment has been removed by the author.
 

Pablo, it was pretty much Benny Hill anyway, minus the tricycle.
 

This comment has been removed by the author.
 

My third try--it's late, give me a break.

More tomorrow, TJ. This was great. You cut to the chase but gave us everything we needed.

Had to add: Does TBLMOE in a stripper's uniform qualify him for our Men in Uniform weekend page?
 

Wasn't the stripper/gym guy also one of the Nikki kidnappers in Amores Verdaderos?
 

Great job, TJ, especially under pressure! I loved "She needs to blow out his light."

Vivi, thanks for the ID on Adoración. I knew I really liked that actress, but couldn't remember why.

Julie, you *would* know about vacuuming confetti! :)

And Madelaine draws the lucky card with Chucho-the-estriper. Can't wait for that recap!
 

My favorite line from the epi was when Chatita referred to Marisela doing her makeup as "putting on her cara de fu manchú."
 

Blue:

It will be fun, trust me ; ; ;
 

Madelaine, you lucky bunny you, getting to recap Chucho in his sea captain's stripper uniform! Ay ay ay this is going to be fun.
 

For the record - confetti made from a hole-punch is almost as difficult to pick up as the pointy stuff. But if you tear up the paper by hand instead of cutting with scissors or a paper-cutter, the edges are mushier and it doesn't stick as much.

Fortunately, that is ALL I know on the subject of confetti. ;-)
 

Thanks Tablet Jefa...your recap may be my only experience of the show. My VCR is about to give out. The day before, I only got the last third of the program and today there may be nothing, so I especially appreciate your reporting.

Now tonight, I'll be watching in real time with my Colombian friend so no fear that I will miss Colunga's performance. Looking forward to assessing his physical condition...on a strictly professional level, you understand.
 

TJ, this was great. You didn't miss a thing. You have such wit. "She needs to blow out his light. " LOL I'm afraid that she almost did just that. Fern was sorely tempted -- but he seems to have resisted. Not that it will do im any good when Discua gets a look at the contents of Fern's room.

The chest heaving fight in the baño was hilarious.

I never caught that the lawyer was Concepción. I loved her in Familia. I hope she is around for a while.

Yep, the gym guy was a great dancer with a fine bod -- but that gangster face -- not too sexy. Jésus as a stripper -- Be still my heart.

Güera
 

JudyB, since physical fitness is your business I think you are uniquely qualified to assess Chucho's physical condition and dance moves. I've never seen FC dance so I fear he may be lacking in that department, (not that it matters to me). I look forward to your completely professional opinion.
 

Thanks, TJ, for a great recap.

My favorite scene was the aspiring stripper swinging/flinging Discua around and it ending with one of her characteristic winks.

Jarifa
 

Mil ocho mil gracias, Tablet Jefa.

My oh my, won't Marisnob be horrified when her dad shows up to work at Avon. Hmm...he needs a restful job he can do with a cane...security guard, maybe? He couldn't possibly be less competent than the ones they already have. Heck, he couldn't be worse at Rogue's job than Rogue is; maybe he should take that position. I hope he finds a new place to live, too, so he won't have to take three buses to work and back with his poor health.

If Jessica put half the effort into her job that she puts into being trampy, she could probably be more successful.

I was surprised that Iñaqui would even respond to Chucho's request. I thought he hated Chucho.
 

Blue Lass and Julie (from yesterday). FC has a handsome face and I think he's adorable, but I'm not into the buff guys, so I'm not as gaga over him as others. So yes, BL, I do know he speaks :)
 

I was sure I was forgetting something!
Thanks for reminding me!

OK. So Alma will get Pánfilo a place in Avon. Where's the budget for that? Last time I hear there was not money for anything and she had to take from her own salary to pay Jesús. Would she take a little more for Pánfilo?
Exactly how much does she make working there anyway? Can she afford splitting her salary in three? If she saves Pánfilo's leg, life, and having already given Marisela a job, wouldn't that be an excuse to have to marry her?

Looks like I am fixated with the ''save me and my father and I will marry you'' thing, but this seems to be the spine of the TN, so why only a few when everybody can do the same out of thankfulness? I would!!

Hahahahaha!
 

Personally, I think Erick Elías is better looking than FC, so I wouldn't mind Rogue showing up in the sailor suit, but whatevs. I am 100% certain that Julio could delight us with a stripperish routine, as well. I'm sure whatever happens will be entertaining.
 

I like 'em furry with lots of teeth. Rogue's more my type, but he's too young.
 

Furry with lots of teeth like...Sansón?
 

Well...Sansón does have a certain je ne sais quoi. I loved the way he cleverly terrorized Fernando and redecorated his apartment.
 

The dogs are always the best characters, but given a choice, I prefer one that doesn't drool.
 

Too bad Chucho and Elias aren't getting along...Chef Hawt would be a great bach party dancer character!
 

I don't find Erick Elías appealing at all (so now I feel badly that I compared him with Snuffaluffagus, because Snuffy is adorable!). But he definitely knows how to do funny.

I thought Marcelo Cordoba was great in PESE, but he wasn't funny. Erick manages to be funny even when his lines are just eh. I think it's that crazed sparkle in his eyes.

Hmm, good point about Avon's salary situation. However, if any existing staff member quits, gets fired, or has an unfortunate career-ending accident, that should open things up a bit. Maybe Fernando will quit Avon and Panfilo can take HIS job!
 

I don't find Erick Elias particularly attractive in this role...though Rogue is quite funny...I'm just coasting on the memory of his appeal in past roles.
 

--- and I am sure Pánfilo will do it 100 times better!!
 

Pánfilo wouldn't be as funny as Fernando, but on the other hand he seems less likely to get the company sued and he might even get some work done. He is probably better at playing Solitaire on the computer, too. Those virtual cards don't play themselves, you know!
 

TJ et al. Pablo--Now I get the Free Paper Bag dig. At first I really thought they were going to be party favors, silly of me.

Fernando Colunga can't dance well at all, but he looks so divine standing very close to a woman, taking her in his arms, embracing her, whispering sweet nothings in her ear...oh yes, forgot, that's already on the sidebar....With some grindy dance music in the background, he'll do ok.
 

FC doesn't dance except a few shuffling steps like in Amor Real.
Very funny on Cristina's show with Daniela Roma, he wouldn't dance & she just moved his legs around will he was seated.

FC is my telenovio
Cristian de la Fuente is #2
Marcelo Córdoba #3, he has been so much more handsome than on PESe
Hey, you never know when you'll need a substitute.
 

I have so many telenovios I can't keep track of them all. At least they don't give me a lot of trouble like Pato and Jessiquita give Rogue! That reminds me, I haven't seen mi amor, Jorge da Silva, in awhile. Is he still kicking around doing any acting?
 

Variopinta--Maybe it's Daniela Romo who is coming back as herself to move Fernando Colunga's legs around tonight (whupps, it's on QBA that she's coming back).
 

Alejandro Ruiz is my telenovio, then FC, followed closely and in a tie: Juan Soilar and Jorge Salinas.
 

I just saw on TV a video arcade console that also dispenses beer. THAT is my telenovio.
 

Juan Soler! Now there's a nice set of teeth.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder