Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Qué Bonito Amor #96 (Mex 134) Tuesday 8/27/13 Que Pasa?

Not sure if there was a mix up in who was to recap last night, but it's getting late.  I'm sure you are all bursting with comments about all the action last night.  Please feel free to unload here.  If the recap appears, I'll delete this and paste any comments under the recap.

All I remember was that:
1) Maria was turned down at the visa office because the U.S. officials saw that she was a delinquente, arrested for harboring a known (?) criminal.

2) Santos is yanked from his cell and put in a darkened room and he's sure he's going to be tortured or killed, but it turns out that it's Michael and Big Guy who are there to greet him.  The two "bros" fill each other in on everything that has gone on in their lives.

3) Lourdes and Don Concho don't know what to do about their errant daughter.

4) Maria gets prepared to face down Concho and heads there with Susanito (he has the documents that prove he truly is a biological descendent of Don Concepcion--aptly named, I would say).

4) Derecho has his medal snatched back because Don Justo threatens to sue the State of California for inept investigation and putting his son's safety at risk. [Thank you, Decie]

5) OJ makes a phone call threatening Don Justo's family (I think). The phone booth says, "Telephone" in yellow, so he must be stateside.

6) Don Justo meets with El Padrino and ElP wants to know where OJ called from (I think).

7) We have a truly unnecessary scene with Roddy giving Paloma the surprise of her life--a runaway horsie ride.  Apparently, it all turns out alright, because they have a picnic.

8) Wendy is having a hard time adjusting to life in the barrio--in mid-shower, the water dries up, literally leaving her in a soapy shampoo dither. [Thank you Decie]

Labels:


Comments:
Give me a break. Maria committed no crime in the US and Santos is not a convicted criminal. There is no way her visa application would be turned down. This looks like a cheap device to keep them apart for some more time. She should call Justo and ask for help.

I laughed and thoroughly enjoyed seeing Derecho not get his medal for capturing such a dangerous criminal. Doesn't happen in this country but what can I say. I think that Justo talked to the AG and threatened to sue the state of California because of the inept investigation and putting his son's life at risk and that's hy the medal was revoked.

Poor Wendy she couldn't keep it up and raged about the poor after the water ran out mid shower. Can't blame her I did the exact same thing when we lived in Mexico. It was the day we were leaving and mid shower with soaped hair the water stopped. Had to scream at hubby to go up on the roof and tweak the tank.

Maria is not taking any guff from Concho and I have to say that the actress playing Lourdes speaks better English than Pineda.

So 7 Seas buy Ana the exact same music box that Fernando bought her. Coincidence - I think not.
 

Thank you, Decie for reminding me that the call was to the AG and the threat was to sue everybody he could think of.

Shame on me for not remembering Wendy and her soapy blonde locks. (I think Wendy is forgettable, too, just MHO.)

....and the music box, tee hee. I wonder if this one has the note taped to the bottom.

 

Decie, that's exactly what I thought. There is no good reason to deny Maria a visa. I wonder if she is thinking about La Bestia.

However, I think that ultimately won't happen because now she has to fight off Ruben.
 

URBAN I hope she isn't stupid enough to use La Beastia. There was a bad derailment of it the other day with several people killed and a lot of injuries.

Yep it does look like Ruben is going to try and grab her tonight. I didn't really think he would lose it to that degree but he is either doing it on the GF's orders or will unknowingly save her from what the old dude has planned. I also wonder what the GF has in mind for JNTR, unless that was just telling whoever he talked to that Maria might be there. I'm unclear on that part.
 

I'm also unclear on GF's intention. This is not the way of the traditional Italian Mafia he seems to be in love with.

I'd like to see Oscar kick the crap out of Ruben. He's been wanting to do that since the first episode.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder