Tuesday, October 01, 2013

La Tempestad, September 30, 2013. Capitulo 46.

Jose asks Rebecca if she's okay. She says she can only tell him, if they go back to the way things were. He finally agrees. She says that DamFab only broke up with Marina to protect her. Jose says he knew it! She wonders if she can tell Marina, but Jose says it's not her secret to tell. She must respect DamFab's decision. He is the only one that can tell Marina.

Hernan and Marina walk to work. (How the heck can she walk in those heels and on that sidewalk? Gorgeous, yes. Impractical, yes). She tells him that she was up all night thinking about him wanting to seek revenge against the murderer that killed his parents. She thinks he needs to seek justice instead. He agrees but tells himself revenge will be better instead.

Hada/Estercita is getting ready for her wedding. She tells herself that Hernan was right. They need to meet outside of the house so that no one can see them. Ernesto comes in to take her to the ceremony.

Madrina was worried about DamFab after “feeling” that he was hurt. He asks her not to tell anyone what happened to him.

Bagre comes to see Marina who called for him. She comments on his new style. Well, it's the new rules replies Bagre. To represent you, Cpt. Fabre and the company better. Marina says she called him to tell him that they need to resume fishing. Bagre is uncomfortable being the new captain and mentions DamFab. Marina tells him that she doesn't want to hear DamFab's name. It causes her to much pain. She tells him to get everything ready and while he heads out, Hernan comes in. He comments on Bagre's new clothes. Anyway, he comes in to show Marina the plans he came up with for the new daycare center for the workers. He glows in her praise.

Jaz/Lu runs into Fully. He wants to know how Hernan is treating her. He's nice to me replies Jaz/Lu. And your relationship with Lazaro? Good but please don't do anything to him asks Jaz/Lu. Fully assures her that he isn't. He just wants to know if she really loves him. With all my soul replies Jaz/Lu. That's why I ask that you don't mess with him. I will do everything that you ask.

At the wedding, the minister asks Hada/Estercita if she will accept Ernesto as her husband. She suddenly remembers that she is already married.

The doctor informs DamFab that he has another visitor. She a beautiful woman and she's an old childhood friend. He thinks it's Marina and requests not to let her in. But it's not Marina, it's Ursula.

Ernesto asks Hada/Estercita why she's not answering. The minister asks again if she will accept Ernesto as her husband. Ernesto is not happy that she is making him look like an idiot. Macario clears his throat and Hada/Estercita finally responds. She apologizes and says that she was feeling a little dizzy. Must be from her pregnancy. She tells the minister that she accepts being Ernesto's wife.

DamFab tells Ursula he doesn't remember her. She says if it wasn't for her Tia Delfina telling her who he was, she wouldn't have remembered him either. They played together when they were kids. He finally remembers and they share a giggle. Wow, you have changed a lot replies DamFab. Well, I was a little overweight, but it all shrunk and gathered at my chest (she really didn't say that, but geesh! The first thing that walks in the room is her chest) He says that she has grown into quite a woman and she tells him he's grown into quite a man (one hell of a DamFine one at that). What made you come back then asks DamFab. I came to keep my aunt company replies Ursula. She is so sad because of Estercita, but I didn't come here to talk about that. I wanted to renew our friendship. I would like to replies DamFab, but look were I'm at. I wouldn't want to commit you to come to such a place. I would do it with pleasure says Ursula. I'm just sad that when you were finally about to be happy with Marina....and now that you're here...well I just wanted you to know that I have kept abreast of everything. You need to know that Hernan is encroaching on Marina and it looks like he's succeeding. She looks like she wants to forget you. They are seen around town together like nothing has happened.

Hernan introduces Jaz/Lu to Marina as the new secretary. Marina remembers seeing her at the cantina. She asks Jaz/Lu if she has any experience with computers? Not much, but I learn quickly replies Jaz/Lu. No, worries. I will have Olinto show you the ropes replies Marina. Hernan tells Marina that Jaz/Lu came highly recommended and was told that she had a lot of talent. He turns to Jaz/Lu and gives her the creepy eye look.

Fully wants to know where Ursula is. Delfina tells Fully that she hopes he doesn't try to control Ursula like he did Estercita. Mayu-loca doesn't understand what Ursula is doing here if her main purpose was to spend time with Delfina. All she has done since arriving is go out all the time. Delfina defends Ursula and says she's young and doesn't need to be attached at the hip. She should live her life. The maid comes in and tells Delfina that her sister is on the phone. She leaves and Mayu-loca takes the opportunity to complain to Fully that ever since Ursula's arrival, he has been neglecting her. He doesn't want to do anything while his niece is around. So be quiet. She warns him that she's tired of him treating her like trash. He reminds her that she has to address him as “usted” like before. Mayu-loca, who has never watched a novela in her life, shows Fully her cards. “I discovered your big secret” she reveals. What secret asks Fully. That Lazaro is your son and don't try to deny it. Now I have you in my hands.

Mercedes talks to her daughter while she's sleeping. She doesn't want to see her suffer and will be there to take care of her.

Mayu-loca tells Fully that he has to do everything that she tells him. Otherwise everyone in town will know that Lazaro is his son. Imagine how Delfina will react. I will wait for you in my room tonight. Fully says why wait? Why don't we go to the beach today? Mayu-loca agrees.

The crewmen laugh about the new dress code. Lazaro comes on board and wonders when they are going out to fish. He wants to know if they will accept him back. He needs the job since he cut the apron strings and left his mommasita's house. Bagre and crew welcome him with open arms like the step-mommasitas they are.

Rebecca and Jose talk about Marina and DamFab. Jose tells her that the truth always comes out.

Marina tells Hernan that he shouldn't have bought the new machine. He says that they needed it. You can pay me back when you buy back my stake in the company. Problem solved. You know that I am your greatest admirer (here we go again). I feel in love with you since the first day I saw you. Then when you feel in love with DamFine and not me...Well, I knew he wouldn't appreciate you (just dig the knife more and twist it, creep!)

DamFab gets another visitor. It's his attorney that Mercedes contracted. He is delivering the news that the appeal has just been filed. DamFab hopes that it goes through quickly. He can't stand being in jail to much longer. (Aw! And you were making such good friends). His attorney practically guarantees that he will be freed soon (And we know too, since the galan can't reclaim his woman sitting in prison. Not a spoiler)

Marina reminds Hernan that she doesn't hate DamFab, he just broke her heart. I don't know if I can ever love again. Hernan assures her that she will. She is a young, beautiful and smart woman. Any man would want you. She tells him he doesn't understand. I don't trust myself. I let a man deceive and hurt me. But I swear with all my mite that I will yank this love in my heart that is destroying me. Hernan promises to give her the peace she is seeking. I will surround you with love and all the care in the world. (more like, I will invade your space and touch/kiss you every freaking time I want). He kisses her and this recapper has to hold down her dinner. Marina pushes him away (so she is awake!) and asks him what the heck is wrong with you? This was not our deal. Hernan apologizes. He couldn't help himself, her skin, her scent....Marina asks him to forget about it. Let's just go slowly. My heart is bruised. I don't know if my heart can love again. Hernan apologizes again and promises it won't happen again (well today anyway, because I know he was crossing his fingers when he said that).

DamFab tells his attorney that he has no idea how much he misses the ocean, his friends and the woman he loves. The attorney will work as quickly as he can to prove DamFab's innocence so he can get back to the life he lead before. DamFab says his life will never be the same again.


Marina reminds Hernan that she can't pretend to feel something more for him that she doesn't. Hernan lies and says he completely understands. He appreciates her sincerity, but reminds her that he won't take the opportunity she has given him not to get closer. He says that he will do everything possible to gain her love.

So Fully decided to take Mayu-loca to the woods instead of the beach and she's not a happy camper. He tells her this way no one will interrupt us. Mayu-loca likes the idea. She starts un-buttoning his shirt and wants him to start bumping uglies with her. (slang for doing it). He tells her that at this location she will get to know a side of him she has never has known. I'm going to give you an experience that no one has ever given you before. She says she wants him, blah, blah, blah.

Back at the wedding reception, Macario tells Hada/Estercita that he apologizes for interfering at the ceremony. He just couldn't permit a scandal, especially in front of the guests. That's why I signed the marriage papers replies Hada/Estercita. I know his character. What made you have doubts asks Macario? Nothing, I just didn't feel good says Hada/Estercita. Ernesto interrupts and wants to toast with the guests.

Magdalena wakes up. She notices that Mercedes still has the clothes from yesterday and a small pink jacket. Mercedes says I stayed here all night with you and this was yours when you were little. It's all I had to remember you. This and the memory of holding you in my arms. I know you don't understand, but the love of a mother never goes away. Now that your here, I want to show you. Magdalena roles her eyes and sighs.

Guess Fully and Mayu-loca did bump uglies. Fully asks her if she really was going to say something about him being Lazaro's father. And I won't replies Mayu-loca. I want to have everything you gave me before your niece came. So you were going to announce it in the town square like Estercita did asks Fully. No, replies Mayu-loca. I was going to announce it at mass. It's were your little wifey is always at. Fully tells her she has become a problem and one that has to be eliminated. Suddenly Mayu-loca has a worried look on her face. He laughs and says you don't understand what I'm saying. He turns her around in his arms, kissing her. You were born without knowing why and you will die without knowing how or why. He puts her in a chock hold and she begs him not to kill her. She tries to fight, but he strangles her. Then takes her head and bangs it against a rock.

Hernan and Marina are walking out in the fields, talking. She tells him that he has changed a lot. He tells not to be scared, but he loves her with all his soul. I always had hoped that you would love me the same. She tells him that he deserves to be loved. (if you only knew sister). He doesn't want to be loved by another woman, just her. That's the only love that interests me.

Fully stages Mayu-loca body. Notices that she took off her shoes and tries to put them back on without tying them. This may come back later which is why I mentioned it.

Marina reminds Hernan that she may not be able to fall in love with him. He ignores that and says if by chance, you fell in love with me. Would you marry me? You don't have to answer me now, it's just a question. Marina says it will be a long time before she can answer such a question. He tells her he has all the time in the world. He will have all the patience necessary until all the love she felt for DamFab is gone. He just wants a little hope. She asks that they get to know each other better, then perhaps if she forgets. We'll see.

Rebecca tells Candy she's not happy about the whole Hernan situation. Candy reminds Rebecca that Hernan is not a good person. Ursula, in her skimpy outfit, comes to the cantina and apologizes for being late. She was at the prison visiting DamFab. They girls question her and they don't like what they hear.

Marina doesn't understand why Hernan wants to talk with her mother. Because it's the right thing to do replies Hernan. And what are you going to tell her asks Marina. The truth says Hernan. That I love you, have loved you all my life. And now that you are giving me an opportunity, it's best that I talk to her. I don't know says Marina.

DamFab is put back in his cell. Claudio hovers over his baby chick and complains that they should have let him stay another day in the infirmary. DamFab says it's no big deal, but Claudio orders him to stay in bed.

Bea is a happy mother hen hearing that Hernan is forming a relationship with Marina. Rebecca says so your going to marry Hernan? Marina replies that it hasn't been decided yet. I asked him for more time to think. That is our deal. Hernan says he is a man with feelings that knows what it feels like to have an abundance of love . That is why I understand Marina. She loved DamFab and still does. But not with the happiness it gives, but the pain from the rejection.

DamFab and Claudio talk about Romeo and Juliet. The tragedy of jealously and the doubting of love. DamFab says lies and doubts is what kills love. I should know. I lied to the woman I love. Claudio points out that DamFab is the perfect example of a man who cannot control his passions. We must expel our demons. We can never let our emotions overrule our need to be right.

Hernan promises to be patient and one day she will heal. Bea nods in agreement. Hernan keeps saying nice things, blah, blah, blah. Rebecca throws a wrench in his super sweet words and asks if she ever thinks about the possibility of DamFab returning? Because via advice from Jose, Mercedes contracted the best attorney in all of Mexico to get DamFab out. That means there is a very good chance of him coming back. (I love this woman!) She asks Hernan if he will be ready when that day arrives? Leave Marina when the man that she loves comes back? Dirty look from Hernan and a smiley, smirky face from Rebecca. LOVE IT!!! Hernan tells Rebecca that of course he has thought of that. But DamFab was declared guilty. For now replies Rebecca. Bea plays ref and pleads with Rebecca to abstain from making those type of comments. I agree that DamFab is innocent. But what he is guilty of, is hurting my little chick-a-dee. And I will not forgive him for that. Rebecca ignores Bea's pleas and tells Marina that situations arises that makes one make hard decisions. Like what asks Marina. Tell me one that I will understand? One that will explain what DamFab did was justified. Do you really want to know asks Rebecca. Before she can say anything, Hernan interrupts and says now is not the time to talk about DamFab. It's the time to talk about us and the happiness that awaits us if I can obtain Marina's love.

Attorney Sousa talks with Mercedes. She wants him to talk to the sailboat owner and get the truth out of him, but be careful. Of who asks Sousa. Fully replies Mercedes.

Fully says he did it to fix a problem. You wanted to play with me and now you caused your own death.

Mercedes brings Magdalena juice, but she wants booze.

DamFab tells Claudio that he did the right thing. He loves her more then he has ever loved anyone in his life. He just couldn't have her wait for him, not knowing how long he was going to be locked up. Claudio says he should have confided in her and told her the truth. I wanted to but couldn't replies DamFab. I just couldn't let the woman I love wait her whole life for me. She doesn't deserve it. She deserves happiness. Claudio advises him to call for her and just tell her the truth. But if I do, then everything I did would have been wrong replies DamFab. And anyway, I had a visitor who came and told me that Marina has decided to forget me with my rival and my worst enemy.

Delfina is looking for Mayu-loca who promised to accompany her to church. Ursula says she's been at the cantina all day and hadn't seen her. Fully says he saw her awhile ago and she was going swimming or something. She shouldn't be to long. Delfina says it just seems odd. She is so attentive. Fully tells himself that Mayu-lcoa won't be showing up.

Toribio and another guy are walking in the woods and come across Mayu-loca's body. Toribio tries to wake her up, but announces she's dead.

DamFab and Claudio are at the mess hall. Claudio spots Dragon and his crew walking in. DamFab tells him to stay calm. Dragon tries to start crap again and hits DamFab. Claudio defends DamFab, but gets held back by Dragon's men. DamFab takes his lunch plate and smacks it across Dragon's face. They fight and DamFab beats the crap out of Dragon.

Ursula is choreographing the show and Delfina is wandering around worried. Ursula suggests that she probably went home to see her dad. Delfina wants Ursula to go with her to look for Mayu-loca. Toribio comes in and brings bad news. He tells them that he found Mayu-loca dead. Seems that she was walking in the woods and hit her head on a rock.

Fighting continues in the mess hall. Wardens come in and break it up. Dragon says DamFab started it. Bad warden hits DamFab with his club and my recording ends.

Labels:


Comments:
Gloria:

Thanks so very much for this fab recap! I always like your little asides ; )

I don't blame you for wanting to hurl. Herny has got to go. And Marina, why didn't she slap Herny's face when he kissed her as he did? I was yelling at the TV, stand up for yourself woman! She is just so dense. I know she has told him over and over. She is talking to the hand cause his brain sure isn't listening.

I too love Tia Becky. I was hoping that Marina would really listen to her, but Bea and her Herny obsession put the kibosh on that! Herny talking to Bea is almost like asking for Marina's hand in marriage. I would have told Herny no, not only that but hell no!

I hope they do an autopsy on Maycucu cause I am sure Fully left a part of himself there. Whether it was semen, or hair, or fibers, something! I hope he pays for that in the end. She deserved an anvil but not that!

Ursula, liar, liar pants on fire! Really making it seem like Marina and Herny had already hooked up. I laughed about her boobies preceding her into a room, lol. I hope DamLiedTo catches on to Ursula's little game. She so deserves her some Herny.

For just a nano second, I thought Hada/Ester wouldn't answer, or pass out when the official asked her if she accepted Pervy Ernie as her husband! Macario sure woke her up quickly. Had to laugh at the toast, why didn't they bring poor Hada/Ester some sparkling apple juice or water? Oh, and how did she sign her name on the license I'd like to know. She supposedly only has a first name Hada, hmmmm....points to ponder.
 

Gloria, enjoyable recap, what an episode! Loved your "abreast" comment.

You got most of the episode. The rest is:

After Delfina hears the new about Mayuya she has a paroxysm of grief, losing another girl so quickly. She is the only person who is going to mourn this unfortunate but annoying girl, I think. Fulhencio minimizes it, "You are going to mourn her as well as Estercito? Why? It would be absurd!" Ursula intervenes, says, try to understand, it is two great losses in such a short time-gives him a warning look, and he says, OK, OK! And backs off. He tells the officer to tell Mayuya's father, and says he'll pay for the funeral (I think).

Then we have a final scene with Mercedes continuing her long awaited smothering, er, I mean mothering of Mag, bringing her a delicate glass and pitcher of OJ, instead of the banana daiquiri that Mag ordered. Mag starts yelling for alcohol, and starts a drag down fight with Mercedes. Breaking the glass, she threatens to cut her own wrists if Mercedes doesn't let her leave.

Then the Advances where we see Damian in a different shirt walking on the street, walking up to Marina.

Madelaine, I wondered the same thing about Ester/Hada, what name did she sign?

The local police department, what crack investigators they are, "she fell on a rock" ?. She's face down with the back of her head smashed. CSI they're not.
 

Gloria, thank you for a most comprehensive recap.
I love your humor.
I was surprised that Jaz/Lu (an under thirty year old) is not computer literate. That seems to be rare, oh, but its telenovelaland. :-)
Hernan is so annoying, constantly pawing and kissing Marina and then apologizing. What bothers me is that she sends him mixed messages, She tells him to stop, she doesn't love him, doesn't know when she will love again, blah, blah, blah but then accepts whatever he offers, without an appropriate amount of time to think things out. Yuck!! His aggressiveness is really making me feel ill.
I'm glad that Becky and Jose are back on track.
Magdalena seems to be warming up to her mother, if ever so slightly.
Not sorry to Mayu-loca to go. She was a non-entity.
 

Great recap Gloria!

This is the first episode I watched in a week. Mads, I had the EXACT same thought about what Hada signed as her name. I guess she's like Cher, she only needs one name. :)

I also couldn't believe Marina let Hernan get away with kissing her, AGAIN. This is the third time he's done it, and each time he promises it will be the last time. First time, shame on Hernan; second time, shame on Marina; third time, Marina needs a new brain.

Farewell Mayuya! We hardly knew ya, and we didn't care. Once again, Delfina is the only one mourning a troubled girl. Now we know Fully is more than talk and bluster. Of course, we knew he was also responsible for Michel Fabre's death, but there is something different about murdering someone with your bare hands that sends a character to a new level of evil.
 

Another DamFab recap, Gloria! Thank you. Loved your asides too.

Ursula has set her eyes on DamFab. Loved how Rebeca and Candy were not liking Ursula getting close to DamFab. It is interesting though how both Marina and Ursula met DamFab as kids and became friends with him an then did not remember him.

RIP Mayuya. Was not expecting for her to go so soon. It is so silly that Toribio believes that Mayuya tripped and hit her head on a rock.

Tia Rebeca, I love you! She sure shut up Hernan professing his love to Marina yet again.

I'm glad that the DamAppeal is in the works.

I loved DamFab beating the crap out of Dragon. After the guard hit DamFab with his club he ordered the other guards to take DamFab to solitary confinement.
 

This is downright great, Gloria. Well done. I love that your opinion and attitude toward Hernán parallels mine so closely. This guy genuinely creeps me out and gives me the heebie jeebies.

"Dirty look from Hernan and a smiley, smirky face from Rebecca. LOVE IT!!!"

That was my favorite scene last night. I guess that if there were any doubt, Hernán now knows that Becky is not a fan. If looks could kill...

Mayuya was a bit annoying but I was enjoying her resourcefulness and success as an opportunistic parasite. I hope that Fulgencio put the wrong shoes on the wrong feet.

Carlos
 

Gloria, thank you for the terrific recap. I love the detail and laughed when you wrote Ursula was keeping "abreast of everything". Do tell!

Wow, Mayuya was annoying but she did NOT deserve her end. I'm pretty sure that no matter how much he cares for Laz, Fully is going to burn in hell for what he did to Mayuya. Carlos, "wrong feet", snort! Good one.

My houseguest was kind of watching with me last night, the sound was off, Hernan was getting all up in Marina's face, and my friend asked "who's the creep? He's bad, right?" In a word, YES!

Thanks again Gloria.
 

"He kisses her and this recapper has to hold down her dinner."

Now that's the Gloria style I love. Tell it like it is, sistah. I'm kind of cranky today (see, it's not just you, Elna June!) and not sure I can stand to watch the stupidity of this one right now, but I would enjoy seeing Rebecca check-mate Hernán and our indefatigable DamStalwart beat up Dragon.

Thanks for another sparkler, Miss Gloria.
 

Thanks, Gloria. I appreciate your recap because I missed this episode. Hub and I went to a Hall and Oates ' concert last night. So...I guess Hernan's "kiss is NOT on Marina's list as the best thing in life." I am glad that Tia Becky is trying to run interference against Hernie getting into marina's space. ..... been there, done that, gotten the same stink eye. Go Becky..thwart that asshat. What part of "NO" doesn't this guy understand. "No " means "no." Bleeccchhh.
 

Thanks, Gloria. Terrific job, as always.

I'm surprised no one has commented on the crew's new LUK. Pretty spiffy, no? And apparently, they have a new scent too though, since I don't have Smell-o-vision, I can't vouch for that. All in all, they look so good you might think they had all had a Prison Make-Over.

I wasn't surprised Hada went ahead with the wedding. Whatever deficit she may have, her survival instinct is very much intact. I did love Macario's warning look at her -- it did the trick.

Emarie:
Thanks for filling in those last minutes of the episode. Well done.

I loved the segue from Fulgencio berating Delfina for "weeping like a Magdalena" to the scene with the OTHER Magdalena, the one in Mercedes's Home Detox Center.

Nice contrast between her pink and white little girl pjs and the stone-cold killer expression on the lost twin's face, no? Who thinks this home care plan is a good idea?
 

Gloria, your humorous recap was definitely better than the episode. Everyone else already mentioned the hight points. Thanks, once again!

Gaaahhdd.... Herny's not ever going to stop, is he? so repetitive. ugh, Marina Marina Marina please put a stop to it.

Good riddance, Mayuya. of course, CSI was not there to process the scene.

Mauricio - read your late posts yesterday. I pray WL's Addicted turns out decent; can hardly wait either.




 

Gloria--I absolutely loved your narrative recap. It flows and flows and I can see all the action repeated perfectly.

I got a kick out of you mentioning that Fully had probably left "something" behind. I wish he had forgotten his hat at the murder site.

For one hot second I felt sorry for Mayuya's end. She was the real Pestercita. I wonder if this was Fully's first hands-on elimination. He seemed to be pretty expert at turning her around so she couldn't grab at him.

Mads, Emarie & Vivi--I also wondered about how Hada/Pestercita signed the marriage license. I think these are things we shouldn't think about too hard and then have an aha! moment went it comes up again and we can all say in unison from the Patio--WE KNEW THAT.

For another hot second I felt sorry for the real Esthercita. But since she is a survivor, she'll wake up and realize she's in a den of thieves and figure out how to bring them down. I hope she gets Macario to turn state's evidence (for fun, check Wikipedia's list after you search for turn state's evidence).

As beautiful, polished, sincere and worldly (supposedly from her position at the hotel) as Marina is, she is the densest woman we've ever met. She's naive and trusting and won't keep Herny from crossing boundaries. (Yes, THE PATIO KNOWS it's not going to be the last attempt to kiss her and his excuse will always be he couldn't help it and he promises not to do it again.)

As I watched Herny plead his case for a formal relationship with Marina infront of Bea and Becky, it seemed to me that Bea was acting as though the troth was with her--she was dreamily thinking of Hernan, I'm sure.

So, now Jose knows why DamDon'tNormallyLie lied. Of course he's right that it is DamFab's secret to tell, but there are secrets and then there are other secrets. When a character in a tn says it is someone else's secret to tell, THE PATIO KNOWS that's the precise secret that needs to be told.

 

Carlos--Brilliant deduction about the shoes. Unfortunately, the NSDM police probably wouldn't figure that out even if it had been obvious.

Vivi--You said it all better than I did.
 

Gloria – Thanks a bunch. My favorite: "Well, I was a little overweight, but it all shrunk and gathered at my chest"

Damian and his new bff Ursula are the only two that know about Fully and Maycucu. I wonder if either one will suspect Fully.

The little scene with Bagre in his new management duds was a cute break.
 

Gloria: Another excellent, detailed recap. "he's grown into quite a man (one hell of a DamFine one at that)" and "Rebecca throws a wrench in his super sweet word" were but a few of my favs.

I always thought Hernan was the true monster but last night's murder changed my mind. Fully is far worse. Was the fact Fully and Mayu had sex before he murdered her a factor? Yes, probably but the fact he killed her so calmly without even a tinge of remorse was sickening. "You were born without knowing why and you will die without knowing how or why" made my skin crawl. Sylvia, a slow roast is definitely in store for Fully.

I'm in agreement with all of you that Becky was the highlight last night. She showed her hand (and her distaste)- clearly and yes, Hernan was certainly not happy.

Poor Delfina. Yet, another loss. Sigh.

Diana
 

Hola Patio from the Dead Sea!

I haven't been watching La Tempestad but reading recaps when I have wifi.

Gloria, thank you for the recap and the visuals of Ursula's fat teleporting into breasts! that arrive before Ursula enters the room!

It's the same old deck of cards reshuffled, but Maycucu is out. You win awhile, and then it's gone, your little winning streak... (LK).

Bea must be in heaven as Herny is the only rooster left to peck at Marina while she dreams about DamAsstTheHeartBreaker.

I am surprised at Pester learning to navigate dangerous waters. She was kind of a one-trick pony before, just following poisonous Maycucu's advice but now she gets points for being perceptive and leaning on The Wig when things get tricky. She thinks, she plots, and she inhibits her impulses - she is growing up. Way to go Pester!
 

I really appreciated this recap, Gloria. Your attention to detail is astonishing. Great work!

I loved the Tia Backy and Hernan encounter.Tia Becky is a woman to watch out for.

But I cannot stand how much time is spent rehashing Hernan's feelings for Marina. How many ways can he describe his obsession? Good grief.

NM: Wow, I agree with you about Mags. A little home care is not going to redeem THIS daughter. Mercedes is so pathetic in her Mother guilt. I feel so sorry for her—however she has to know that Mags needs lots of professional (psychological and addiction) help. Love just isn't enough with a woman as damaged as Magdalena. In real life I cannot imagine the rage and hatred Mags would have toward her mother and maybe especially her SISTER. I see this plot darkening significantly if the sisters meet.

I was truly surprised that Fully murdered Mayuya. Of course she was a greedy idiot but I suspect she might have lived longer if Ursula had not been to spice up the plot. We don't need two bloodsuckers attending our poor bereft Delfina. I am with Carlos. I hope the shoes prove a clue to the Federales. We know how well Fully will follow up on this crime.

EJ


 

Gloria thanks for your great recap and spot on asides.

Tia Becky was the highlight of the episode and its lazy writing having Henry keep mauling Marina and her not putting him down for good. You can't be friends with someone who is crazy and keeps pawing at you after you have told him no. Judy & EJ - this plot point make me cranky.

Sylvia & Diana - ITA w/you about Macrazy and Fully. She was awful but the way he killed her (after using her) was disgusting.

I wonder if the reveal on how horrible Herny is will actually take Bea to the great beyond.

Yes NM home care is not the best option for dear Mags.
 

Wonderful recap. I have to say I agree with many here about H and his constant smarmy ways...and his obsessions with Marina. It seems to be the main theme on this show is someone being extremely obsessed! I do not understand the Ursula character. Why bring her in and kill off Mayu. Although, Mayu did set her self up to be killed, it really showed the lengths Fulgencio will go, if he was every redeemable, he is not now. I am sorry, but I am so sick of Beatriz. Her meddling is annoying. She needs something else to do. Actually, Becky and all need to do other things besides ponder on Marina's relationships. The Obsessed Ones (Hernan, Macario, Ernesto, Beatriz, Delfina, and Rosario) are scaring me. Even Doña Mercedes a bit obsessive about her daughters. I did feel some bad for Delfina though. That is too much for one person to take.

Also, Tía Becky is drinking a bit much? Next, she will be like Magdelena and screaming "Alcohol" every two seconds. :) I do not think they are handling alcoholism very well.

I guess we are heading to etapa nueva so I am ready to see what happens next.

Thank you for the recap.
 

Oh, I forgot to say about Ursula. Who comes to town and decides they have to have or be with the most ''influential" guys in town or else? Is this a life plan? Is this a career?
Is Claudio, scaring anyone else. I just start laughing when I see him in the prisons fights. He just sort of bounces around. I am glad Dam has an ally but, he just has me chuckling.
 

Anon at 6:01
Sometimes outside forces require a change. Maybe Malisha Quintana had to leave for some legitimate reason and instead of replacing her (like they did in CME with Florencia De Saracho replacing Wendy Gonzalez in the same character as Adriana) they "deleted" her and added a new character, similar to Mayuya--who is ready to cause trouble to Fulgie, DamFab and Herny.
 

Anita-that's what I think, that Mayuya had to leave the show and they needed a replacement.
 

Vita...That was a great analysis of Hada/Ester. She really has had a change in personality as well as appearance.

Vivi...I loved your comments about Mayuya. !!! Bye bye! Yuya. I agree that it is odd that Ursula was brought in and Yuya was taken out. Que pass ?




 

Anita and Marie....That makes sense.
 

Malisha Quitana was great as Mayuya. Hope to see her in future novelas. She is very talented.
 

I loved Magdis little girl PJs. They had me chuckling.
 

Great comments everyone. I will have to watch this episode again more carefully. Tomorrow. After the houseguest goes home. It sounds like I completely overlooked some of the funnest moments. Sadly, I was paying attention during Mayuya's demise.

Vivi, I so agree with your comment, "there is something different about murdering someone with your bare hands that sends a character to a new level of evil". Especially considering he just boinked her!! I know the whole patio will lift a glass when Fully gets his. Grrrrrrr.

Makes sense the actress had to leave and they needed to replace her. She was good as Mayuya.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder