Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Por siempre mi amor #2 12/3/13: Sonia's not a happy camper and that anvil over Fernando isn't going anywhere not matter how far he has to scamper!

Recap by Corazon Salvaje

(Things are already getting good and it's only the second chapter! I'm hooked on this and hope you enjoy my recap- my FIRST recap!)
We begin our daily chapter with Eugenia and Arturo (who will be baptized Art Dad by yours truly) who are giddy because they are palnning a trip somewhere and are debating whether to leave their daughter Aranza with Sonia, the dear damn dame we will hate along the way, or bring her along for the ride. Obviously she is going with them and cue the male and female maids who are giddy as well. They appear to be in love as well and express it just like our for-the-moment protagonistic duo are to at some point.

Next scene has our soon to be official female lead Isabel and her friend Gabriela (who some might recognize as Isadora in Destilando Amor) are gushing over stuff as most latinas do when Mauricio, el jefe, comes in and reports "cuentas en auguracion (?)" and Isa denies anything having to do with that. I think Gaby or Mao mention something about that mostly to be a sleazebag very soon husband of hers Fernando but Isabel denies that as well.
Now, here we have our future sleazebag Fernando who is plotting with his cohort whose name I don't recall hearing and calling said no-name a Naco, Naco, NACISIMO! He just shrugs it off and Ferny gets a phone call demanding repayment to which he responds I will pay you when it is due. Get off my back, stop yanking my chain and get off the soapbox, I will pay you when it is due. Cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it, I will pay you when it is due. He hangs up and cackles with his in-the-pool-this-whole-time cohort.
Now we are given a scene with our beloved primera actriz (quien ha cumplido sus 50 anos de trayectoria-cough-amoresveraderos-uncough-) Ana Martin who isn't naturally wealthy, she is a rags-to-riches story. She is speaking with Bruno about who gave him permission for something and he is being secretive. He says he will call her and then he does a AM on AM when she says she has plans and she reciprocates with his exclsuive words ( excuse me I must LOL. ) There's talk about beginning a new life and a woman who cheated him and nmoving on. With a kiss on the cheek for the bride, our mysterious Bruno leaves and AM , whose name is Maria Tita Escudero, is just speechless (probably thinking the words of Herbert the Pervert, "Get 'cho 'insert adjective aqui' ass back here.)
Back to our lovely Isa and Isa-Whoops-Gaby with Mao.
M-Do you have the chequeira?
I-Yes.
M-Do you have it under lock and key?
I-Nope, I've never really shut anyone out or distrusted.
M-How many checks are there?
I-250 like always.
M-Did you count them?
I-Yes, I ALWAYS do!
M-You're missing #'s 123, 128, 142 & 150!
I- They have to be there!
M-That isn't the case, those cheques have been pulled out!
G- Whodunit? We'd better find out! The bank can help us!
M-Yes, I had that in mind as well!
G,M & I- (Overlapping) We'd better hurry, Is this forreal?, I have the address of Tita, the works!
Back with our duo of yutzez, Co-Hort is talking about keeping Isa's image clean and Ferny agrees but it's only to keep his Nameless Name clean as well in which F scoffs, what have you done? Well, keep in mind I introduced you to Freddy who is putting Ferny through charm achool and something about dealing with an ugly poor woman (better not be talking about Isa!) and eventually I hear something about splitting cash. F agrees but warns ?? que no le chantajea and he agrees but begs that he is not to fail. They are then on the same page and he discusses about his plan to milk Isa for more cash and how he doesn't need Freddy who he refers to as tarado. To quote Fauna from Sleeping Beauty, I don't think he is very nice (but I know what I do think!) Next, F is at Soni's place in an instant and they discuss important things in which the maid is whisked away. They are talking about Art Dad and Eugenia (who I sadly can't give a cool nickname) cue the pills of death which will be key in finishing off Nicknameless-Cousin-of-Sonia. Soni gets anxious in which F tells her to hold her horses or else they will have to run off into the sunset and rapidly on those horses. The pills are chemic-less, kill any given moment and they cost a pretty penny! After that, F needs a favor from Soni...in her room...(shin-chan mode) ooooh!
Our lovely ladies are all together now ready tro remodel the alive-on-the-outside-but-dying-on-the-inside-house! Isa and Gaby meet Tita and all gush over each other; Tita snaps out of it and rushes them inside and offers drinks.Isa makes th emistake of caling her senora and is corrected,"Please, call me Tita!" We evetually get to work and there's a voiceover, from Tita. "These past 6 months have changed my life. Even though my husband was perfect, we were getting bored and there was nothing left but to follow our daily routine! I have felt like a Maid ALL MY LIFE but now I will see what else is there (?)"
That favor must been done now that Soni is with Eugenia in the patio/backyard/outside asking her how has Art Dad affected your life? She wonders why she is asking and is replied to with, "IDK, I'm just wondering as he wants a bunch of kids and he just has to conform with Aranza." Some more gab and something about leaving with another woman when Art Dad himself comes with Aranza who has had a day like any other. They begin to gush over something she has planted and they exclaim it's grown! Back to the initial conversation, Luna de Miel gab and how Aranza should stay with Soni doing all sorts of fun things (Which makes me wanna say LIKE WHAT?) and we get a campsite out of her! Giggles and lughter from AD, Eugenia and Daughter Dearest while Soni eclipses and thoughtbubbles about how much she is taking pleasure in killing her cousin little by little. The eclipse is gone for the moment and Hot Chocolate, Tents and construction of them are the rage for our soon-to-be-unhappy-family.
Back to F who is being called with a reminder that he is to pay everything in 2 DAYS, you got that? 2 DAYS! (Channeling Ursula Octopus here!) It gets serious as he wants intereses too. F responds, I have enough cash to tie your hands and feet! and hangs up.
Back to I,T & G-
T-Lemme guess, you're married?
I-Does it show?
T-Not really but that rock on your index does bebe! You look tense...
I-It isn't my hubby, it's other stuff.
T-OK now, you Gaby, you're single?
G-Yes and I enjoy it completely!
T-I've got a sweet son! Hmm?
G-I'm sorry butI'm not in the mood to marry. He must be sweet and sypathetic just like his mother however!
T-Not really!
I- I'd love to sit and chat but we must get back to work. It's been charming though!
I, G & T overlapping- Bye, love ya! Nice rock, you gotta meet Bruno!
We are now here in the backyard with our primary family and Aran. has a little friend over. The maid comes with the Chocolate and Eugenia exclaims, you should've left it to me!! Soon, Art Dad brings a karaoke machine and everyone is bubbly! He loves the chocolate as well.
Back with Isa, she is all happy and talking with Gaby about how she loved Tita and she almost forgot about the Check Wreck. In comes Mao with important news about the checks and that Isa has fault in this since her signature is on them! What can we do? What can the bank do? Isabel then declares (with shades of Andrea Paz and Domenica Dalmacci) whoever did this will pay!
(Commercials and Theme Song)
We are where it's at with the campers watching Aran and friend do their thang singing Soy un Desastre by Timbirche while AD and Eug.(it could work) bob to the rhythm. I'm just realizing Soni was in this as well LOL. Encore! Encore! Encore! Wait ti's bedtime Powerpuff! Aww man... Aran's friend ponits out Soni getting handsy with Art Dad's thigh and A reassures her that there isn't a thing going on between between the two. Her momma and poppa love each other just fine. DOG PILE! I'm tired. Daddy! 10 min. 5 min. 2 min! Sleep now! Looks like someone isn't really tired as Art Dad and Eug. are still up probably groping and Soni isn't a happy camper as she just watches in jealousy. She decides to call up F who is getting busy feeding Isabel sushi and all the "I Love You's" and he just ignores it in which Soni literally says, "Time to insist!" "What inconsideration," F say sas he answers and she as well is badgering him about how his days are numbered with the payment. He does as done before and hangs up but now Isabel is badgering him and he reassures her and changes subject with how he bought her (DRUMROLL PLEASE!)........ HER DREAM HOUSE! Isabel is as happy as Barbie with her dream house and it is explained that the owner's wife has heart issues so he wants to sell it. She insists she will pay as well, happiness, love, smoochies the usual!
Aran. and her friend are being brought to school by Art Dad and want another camp day. They say whatever mom/Art Dad says! Lots of babbling and the 3 are off to school.
Isabel and F are talking about 15 day sot pay her back (are you noticing a pattern here?) Gaby walks in just as Ferny is going and Isa tells Gaby not to think that she's giving her hubby ccash from la empresa. There's some back and forth about how they've always trusted each other and don't suspect that they're giving cash away. She gushes about the dream house and they talk about having a happy family.
Mauricio is with the bank manager and they are watching the recording of who cashed the company checks. Mao tiene cara de impactado and is questioned if he knows him, "yes unfortunately I do." (NO PUEDE SER!)
Aran. and her friend are catching up with another friend and they're discussing the camp day. Se le pasaron super and the other little girl is being rather nasty toward them. (I'm getting a Romina from ENDA vibe from her.) Aran. says her mom does whatever she asks and the Bratty One says her mom shoots her down all the time.
F and No-Name are talking about how the hell can he be her baby daddy when he can't have kids? After some banter about mujeres and Banquetes, he says he is off to buy shoes. Good, I need some too says No-Name.
Mao walks in and Isa asks why the long face? He says the whole check thing is his fault. How? I don't believe it (NO PUEDE SER!) Nope, I never took cash from this empresa or your money. I should have been realized and not just now. What did they say at the bank? Who is it? Yes and well...... Tell me who it is. Interruption and someone is impatient outside. Are we gonna get the news first or deal with the stewing client outside? The stewing client outside! Mao looks as if Christmas has been canceled.
F is talking to who I believe is the owner of the Dream House but also suspect could be Methuselah (More whiskers than a cat and bushier than the pres. before Obama.) He is being paid for the house and laughs a little too much than I think is necessary. He wants to do business again and F responds I'm trustworthy alright! Meth. asks who is the house for and F responds it's a gift for my wife! Some more laughing and BTW doing business again soon came quicker than I thought as he is asking to simulate buying the house for Isa! Gasp! What a skeeze!
Random scene- A lady is selling Pepitas(?), chocolates, American and Japanese peanuts , gomitas and etc. to a guy in his car. He buys three things and is off.
Back to Isabel, Gaby and Mauricio; there is speak of her having to go see about a denouncio and whoever stole the cash must pay (methaphorically and financially no?) The tapes are being sent to Ministerio Publico and they need Isa. Speak of the devil, Ferny calls and asks to see her en la tarde. It takes that call to get her buzzing and about a houseful of kids (quiere muchos, muchos!) She wants three to start and then more!
Back to Methuselah and Ferny who are set and he is now doing the simulation! M asks F if there are any loopholes and F has a tone that says what kind of idiot do you think I am? He never overlooks things. The Fake-Out is gonna cost and he is paying with Isa's 10% and he calls her a tonta and plans to leave her. In two weeks, everything will be in order. (MWAHAHA!)
Sonia is visiting her dad and the maid says he isn't there at the moment. The one time I come to visit he isn't here! The maid calmly suggests coming to see them more often and that psuhes Sonia's berserk button which she says you aren't anyone to tell me what to do. The maid then finishes Soni's sardonic venomous tangent with "I know, I'm.. just the help." Exactly now keep your distance and mind your business Sonia snorts with a final, Tell my dad I came to see him, I will call tonight. The maid asks if Soni wants to see her own daughter and the chick retorts with How many times do I gotta say I don't wanna see her? She is a rape product! She's your daughter... I don't care or wanna hear about her ever again. (Walks off with a bitchy strut.)
Isa, Mao and Gaby are with a Licensiada who asks if they have proof of someone stealing the checks and Mao says yes. Bring me the Proof! "I don't got them but I have copies of the checks supposedly signed by Isabel," Mao says. She reviews them and asks Isabel if it's her signature. Well... Yes or No?? Well.. Yes but it isn't, not in the slightest! Did you sign the checks? Again, did you sign the checks? No, I did not. This... is a forgery.
(End of Capitulo)
Avances- Looks like the pills finally kicked in cuz Art Dad and Aranza are looking at Dead-Genia in a hospital bed and sorrowfully. Must See TV!

Labels:


Comments:
Great premiere, Corazon Salvaje!!

I so enjoyed your gushing at the beginning! I feel the same way about this show. Maybe not action packed, but I love the cast and the character development.

I've never seen Martha Julia in anything, but I'm liking her.

PS: I think the "ugly" girl Naco the Nameless was talking about was Andrea (who was the woman in the random scene selling snacks.)
 

Corazon Salvaje, it's better late than never. What a great first recap. It was extremely through. This is a juicy novela, lots of evil and mayhem brewing.
Yes, I recognized Isadora. I love her with the blonde hair.
Fernando is a jerk and I didn't catch his stupid sidekick's name either. I'm happy that Ana Martin isn't a maid, but goodness she gained quite a bit of weight. Que no le chantajea- don't blackmail him-hmmmm, early mayhem.
The old scammer man does look like Methuselah- hahaha!
I agree- Fernando is the lowest of the lows.
Bravo!!!
 

Thank you Corazon Salvaje for your hard work. It's hard learning all the members of the cast. Is it possible at any time to get a list of the abbreviated names? At least the main ones.

I loved the camping scene with the karaoke machine. It was adorable.

So Fernando ugly glasses is buying Isabel a house with money that he stole from her. Is that Right? What a catch Isabel has.
the gringo
 

thanks, Corazon Salvaje. Was the actress playing Sonia the character in the manicomia in MEPS ? She can play good girls and bad girls equally well. She was a bad girl in another novela starring Maite Peron, but I cannot remember the title.

So far, so good.
 

Corazon Salvaje:

Great first recap!

I'm really not liking Sonia or Ferny at all. What scumbags! I know it's too early for anvils but they sure do deserve them!

Poor Isabel, once she finds out what Ferny has done to her. She will be so devastated.

Eugenia was growing some herbs and talking about picking some to enhance the dinner.

Susanlynn:

Yes, DP was in MEPS in the manicomo crazy Barbie put her in. She played Lili in that one.


I am liking Gaby, Isa's best friend. She has Ferny's number big time.


 

Thank you all for the positive comments! I've been a lurker since 2009 when I got hooked on las ultimas semanas de Cuidado con el Angel. Then when Gancho and Nombre were being promoted, I met a fork in the road but in the end saw both of them! I'm inot Cachito de Cielo at the moment and it's close to ending very soon. We're in capitulo 98. So a request for abbreviated name list?


Isabel- Isa
Arturo-Art Dad
Aranza-Aran or 'Za
Sonia-Soni or Son-of-a-Gun
Fernando-Ferny or F
Bruno-B or Brun
Maria Escudero- Tita (Duh)
Gabriela-Gaby or Gab
Mauricio-Mao (All Rights Reserved from Gancho)

and there will be more for when the other characters come along.
I can't wait for Pablo Lyle whom I enjoy in almost any role as he is always the rock to someone's roll. I hope Naco No-Name gets one soon. If you have questions, just post them and I will answer!
 

Corazon Salvage- Congrats and great job on your first recap.

Poor Eugenia has such a big anvil hanging over her head. At least the last memories of her will be happy ones for Art and Aranza.

I laughed out loud when Aranza's friend noticed Aunt Sonia's wandering hands and asked-- is your aunt your dad's sister or your mom's?! LOL!

I was surprised that Fern and Sonia know each other, but I guess I shouldn't have been, considering how vile they both are.
 

Corazon Salvaje:

Great job on your first recap. Quite a milestone in your telenovela journey, no?

I was just going to peek in at this show, but rats! I am already hooked. I cannot get over how much I am enjoying Susana's performance. I like Gaby as the faithful sidekick and Ana Martin looks cute with the short, gray hair/wig.

Fernando already has an implacable enemy in Gaby, but I think we are going to be stick with this sleezeball for the duration.

One consolation is that if he is still married to his baby-mom, he won't be legally married to Isabel.

However, if he is legally married to Isabel, I wonder if Isabel could be required to pay some sort of alimony to Fernando? Her business seems new so I would guess he would have little or no share in that.

I just love the cast in this show.

Thanks again, Corazon Salvaje.

Elna June
 

Thanks for the list, Corazon Salvaje!

OT- I'm watching cachito as well and I really like it, but I'm annoyed that Mara still has been hit by an anvil and Coca and Adela deserve anvils but not such big ones!!
 

Corazon Salvaje, congratulations on a stellar debut. Fun and detailed, full of great observations and sensational snark. Loved the title.

"Cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it I will pay you when it is due" and "cue the pills of death" were my favorites.

Interesting that a child sees the "real" Sonia: "Aran's friend ponits out Soni getting handsy with Art Dad's thigh". Indeed! I would have thought he would have reacted and pulled away immediatly. A pat on the shoulder it was not.

Eugenia's time with us has been all too short. I felt she was charismatic, lovely and real.

Also, love the staff - what a great, kind couple.

Ana Martin looks great! Sara, off topic, she and Martha Julia were together in Destilando Amor. Martha did a great job there and is doing one here as well.

gringo, so good to wee you! Laughed at "Fernando ugly glasses" - so true! Glad you are back and I am assuming you are enjoying seeing Susana as much as the rest of us are!

Elna June, good point in that if Fernando is a bigamist, his marriage to Isabel won't be legal. As Madelaine pointed out, Isabel is going to be crushed when she finds out the truth (which looks like tonight).

Great cast, great recappers and commenters. Looking forward to continuing this journey.

Diana
 

Of course gringo meant so good to SEE you!

Ack. Not enough kawfee.

Diana
 

I can't wait for Mara's anvil either, all I have to say is it comes next week. I'm not spoiling anything else.
 

That's great news about Mara! Thanks :)
 

I loved Eugenia's green and pink dress.
 

I love Eugenia's fashion sense!!
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder