Monday, March 31, 2014

De Que Te Quiero, Te Quiero #16- Mon 3/31

De que regresó, regresó

Carlos is back in town.  Brigitte manages to get away from him.  Kimberly tells Eleazar she saw him, as does Brigitte, but he and his pals get away in time.

Carmen gets tossed in solitary after fighting with The General.

Natalia quits, er, decides not to go back to work, after Diana begs her and all her aliases for help.

Diego appeals to Padre Juancho, but between The Great Misunderstanding and Diego being married, it's a no-go.  Plus, now PJ is pissed that Natalia knew he was married.

The Sexter spent all the extra money, but Diana forgives him and slips him some tongue where Natalia and Angela, leaving a coffeehouse, can see them.

Irene tells Alonso she was pregnant, but the baby died.  Later, she tells him the middle part of the story.  He gives her a lot of encouragement.  Subtext: I've had the hots for you since I was a kid.

Brigitte identifies The Shrimp from a photo and Eleazar realizes all roads lead to Miami.

The judge refuses Alberto's appeal, but grants him more time to gather evidence.

Natalia tells Padre Juancho that Diego's wife is cheating on him and she saw Diana and her lover with her very own eyes.  Padre Juancho doesn't give a rat's tush.

In all her being micromanaged by Grumps--clearly needed since she hasn't a clue--Karina discovers he suspects Natalia of being Diego's lover and passes that on to Diana as truth.  Also…executive-level secretary wearing jeans?  No, Karina.  Just no.

Family meeting with PJ and Eleazar (minus Lupita and Paolo) at the fonda to fill everyone in about Carlos and the new security measures--a couple of cops and no one going out alone.

Irene has lunch with Diego, then goes to visit Gamez in HR to ask for Natalia's address.

Grumps is tired of Diana's chatter during lunch at home.  He confirms that he also suspects Natalia of being with Diego, but figures its Diana's fault for not doing something earlier to hang on to her man.  I don't even like her and I think that's unfair.  She runs upstairs to call Karina and demand she dig up Natalia's address.

Alberto couldn't get in to see Carmen, but Eleazar can.  He gives her a pep talk and a hug.  Eleazar tries to get her out, but a guard says she'll be safer away from The General.

An associate of Louse and Shrimp reports police presence at the fonda.

Grumps figures out that Karina is passing info to Diana and tells her to stay out of family business.

The other girls at the "audition" identified The Beard.  In his rant to Jackie about how useless that is, he nearly confesses his love for Carmen.  But Jackie can tell.

Tomorrow: Diana overhears that Natalia saw her with the Sexter and plans to plant drugs on her.

Labels:


Comments:
Hand got stung by bee. Going very sketchy on details until it recovers. Also, Benadryl might be affecting what I considered important. Ask if you have detail questions--someone's bound to know.
 

Kat so sorry to hear about your bee sting. I hope you recover quickly and thank for the recap as I missed the episode; plan to catch it later.

Glad Grumps is on to incompetent Karina. Hopefully she'll get fired soon though with Nat quitting every other day maybe that isn't necessary. And I hope Diana fails epically with her drug plant scheme.

Surprised Eleazar professed his love but he needs to say this to Carmen and stop dissing her most of the time he interacts with her.
 

Sorry about the bee sting! :-( That sucks.

My cable is still being a jerk. Last night in addition to the freezing and pixelation, the sound and picture were so off kilter it was like watching a hideously dubbed Japanese movie.

Luckily the cable guy is coming out this afternoon. I'm hoping it gets fixed before tonight's episode starts.

I've only watched the first 20 minutes, but a lot happened in that first 20 minutes.

Bratgitte may be a Brat, but at least she went straight to Eleazar.

I love that Grumps is on to Karina and Natalia is on to Diana.

QTH was Diego thinking? "Hey, Mr. PRIEST...could you help me get back with Natalia? As soon as my DIVORCE is final I would like to be with her." What.a.doofus.

I've decided I will watch Cynthia Klitbo file her nails. I am always mesmerized by her scenes. I felt so bad for her as she got put in solitary.
 

Sara, thanks for your great recaps last week.

Kat, sorry to hear of your bee sting. Hope you feel better quickly!

Enjoyed every word (as always) of your fine recap. "(Subtext: I've had the hots for you since I was a kid" and "...but figures its Diana's fault for not doing something earlier to hang on to her man. I don't even like her and I think that's unfair". Yes, me too! Ack...

So Carlos is back on the street without missing a beat. Fear there will be a lot of chasing without a capture in the near future.

Excellent point about Eleazar Karen. He does need to tell Carmen he loves her. At the moment though, I don't think he deserves her. He clearly disapproves of her past. He must not only be able to accept Carmen's past but embrace it because it is all part of who she is. He's still a bit of a snob I fear...

Yes Sara, Cynthia is wonderful and one of the primary reasons I watch.

Kat, thanks again for a great recap.

Diana
 

Carmen might not have been with all those guys had Eleazar had the courage to confess his love for her TO her all those years ago.

Instead, he stood around seething after she went out with everyone except him.

Carlos is stupid for trying to get at Los Garcia. Carmen's in jail, Brigitte rantoldat to Eleazar that Carlos is back in town. Carlos needs to leave the kids alone and find another mule.
 

Anon: "Carmen might not have been with all those guys had Eleazar had the courage to confess his love for her TO her all those years ago.

Instead, he stood around seething after she went out with everyone except him."

Yes, very well said! You are right on the money!!

Diana
 

Diana and Ano207, yes on Eleazar. He's not ready for Carmen yet and if he had spoken up sooner, she would have been his.

Sara, you cracked me up with "
I've decided I will watch Cynthia Klitbo file her nails" b/c its true. She's a great actress.
 

Kat- So sorry to hear about the painful bee sting! You did a marvelous job, even while injured.

Ditto on Cynthia. I really enjoy her. I hope Carmen is out of jail soon so that we can enjoy more of her.
 

Thank you, 5ft. So sorry to hear about the bee sting. I hope that you feel better very soon.

I am only surfing into this show now and then...mostly to see mi telenovio Marcelo. I like the facial hair.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder