Thursday, April 10, 2014

Por Siempre Mi Amor #91- April 10, 2014- Dear Diary, My Name Is Isabel and I Have a Plan


Dear Diary,

My name is Isabel De La Riva and I am married to Arturo De La Riva, a so, so looking guy who is extremely jealous and not too bright.  He was a widower with a young spoiled daughter, named Aranza but I am not going discuss her too much at this time. Art is an architect who works with his close friend, Bruno who secretly still loves my pregnant best friend, Gaby, even though he is married to nice lady from Spain, named Almudena.  His mother Tita thinks that Bruno and Gaby passed some type of test but... They just adopted a little boy, Uriel.  Uriel lived with four other children in the hood with Marianela, a simple pretty girl and a guy named Borlas.  Bruno’s mom, Tita befriended Marianela, Borlas and the kids while they were selling stuff on the street.  Tit would feed the kids and eventually took them in to live with her.  She built them an orphanage and all of the kids except for Uriel, live there and are waiting to be adopted, perhaps by Almudena. Thanks to Tita, Marianela is getting a good education at Tita’s alma mater.  The uppity girls at the school tease Marianela and in order to defend herself she slaps them around.  She always gets into trouble, its funny the uppity girls don’t.  It’s probably because their uppity Principal defends them. Well thank goodness; Don Gilberto came to his senses, thanks to his new girlfriend, Agatha.  Don Gil went to visit Mari at school, it’s funny, the uppity Principal said that a woman had come to the school to visit Mari.  She lived abroad and didn’t have time to stay and see her.  Hmmm?  Gil stayed and defended Mari.  He even told the uppity Principal that he was her grandfather and would make a donation to the school if Mari was not expelled.  He was able to talk to Mari and apologize for being so pigheaded and arrogant with her in the past.  She accepted his apology.

Diary, I love my ungrateful stepdaughter Ara, so much that I am going to do something stupid.  I am trying to prove to her that her boyfriend, Javier (who is old enough to be Aranza’s father and has a striking resemblance to my scheming rat bastard of an ex husband but oh, he died in prison.  Something keeps telling me that this man resembles and speaks like my ex- Fernando but I ignore that intuition.  I think that Art’s dumb gene was attracted to my dumb gene, that why we get along so well.) Oh diary, I really did it this time.  I planned to have Javier seduce me and record and film all of his movements and show them to Ara, so that she could see what a piece of scum her boyfriend really is.  Here’s my plan, I’m spending a weekend with him and I will have my friend, Marisela (who is as crazy as the day is long, but I don’t see it) oh and she is my doctor.  She is trying to cure me of ovarian cancer but so far the treatments are not working and why would I want to get a second opinion?  I trust her, even though she was an ex-lover of my husband.  I trust her with my life and my husband.  I guess that since I lost my parents at a young age, no one was around to teach me to recognize the presence of common sense, intuition or the use of just plain good judgment.

Oh, by the way, speaking of Javier, Fabricio, and Art’s brother is at work at his uncle’s computer security company.  He has hired Dan, Gil’s son and Sonia’s half brother.  Sonia is married to Fabricio.  Dan has some good ideas on security counseling.  He is even thinking about a virtual aid, a secretary interrupts and tells Fab that Javier had some appointments and won’t be at work today.  It didn’t sound as if Javier asked permission and Fab was not too thrilled.  He will have a serious talk with him.  Oh no!

Oh back to my plan, Gaby, Marisela and I will go to the spa hotel and wait for Javier.  Marisela will videotape everything and Gaby will be there to help.  Well, I had Dante, my driver, drop Gaby and I off, I sent him home on the bus. Dante has someone (by Javier's orders) stalking Esteban, Ara's old boyfriend but so far the stalker says that Este leads a mundane life. The stalker has to keep on stalking. We tried to plant a camera in the hotel room but Marisela said that Javier would find it.  She will film him from outside of the room, that sounds logical!!! Javier comes into the room and wants to immediately order champagne.  Unbeknownst to me, he has something in drop form to drug me with.  Javier insists that I put on my bathrobe and I obey.  The champagne arrives and he puts the drops in the drink.  He changes into a bathrobe and Viewerville gags-ewwwww!  Marisela was able to send Art an anonymous letter that says that his wife is having an affair.  Art predictably blows up and his friend; Bruno tries to calm him down.  Art doesn’t believe me, so he calls the spa and finds out that I lied.  No remodeling job is going on at the spa and Art as jealous as he is explodes, his head almost burst.  He is going to see for himself.  Bruno follows.  Well Marisela is filming and waiting for Art to arrive.  He arrives, I feel kind of sluggish and hot, but I am too stupid to realize that I could have been drugged because I trust everyone.  Javier starts kissing me and I have a tape recorder in my bathrobe pocket.  The next thing that I know, Art bursts the door open and I try to explain that I was doing this for Ara but he doesn’t hear anything that I said.  He pushes me aside and goes after Javier.  Javier blames me for pursuing him.  I am not sure why I didn’t just listen to the tape but I am losing my faculties.  Art please listen to me. Oh no, problem, Marisela has the video, but she is nowhere to be found.  Gaby sees Marisela run off and runs into the room to see what is going on.  Marisela is at her car looking over the video.  Art will be hers and I literally handed him over to her on a silver platter.  What am I to do??

Sincerely,
Isa

Coming attractions:
Art sees the video and so does Ara.
Art throws me out of our home, what next?




Labels:


Comments:
Lurker here - hah!

I have been unable to NOT watch the denouement (unraveling) of the mind-bogglingly bizarre case of Isa thinking she can somehow avoid being "seduced" by Javier and somehow "catch" him even though he has caught on to every one of their tricks so far.

Poor Isa - in what universe will her dim husband NOT think she's cheating on him. She totally put herself in Javier's power. She really doesn't think he's going to play 100% dirty - like drug her?!?!? At some level - that does seem to cross the line into cheating, even though that is not her intent.

This is like 5th dimension beanie cap stuff - so nonsensical on so many levels, my brain might still explode. At least that particular plot thread is over. Now for the major inevitable consequences that poor Isa did not begin to see coming.
 

I'm betting Isabel and Art will DIVORCE on this TN ends. If they're going by the original version.


 

Audrey, welcome. I too think it cheating
 

It;s up.
Welcome Audrey!
I figured that it was time for something different. I tried to capture tonight's events if I left anything out, don't hesitate to fill it in.
I couldn't see the deleted scenes because the website is still down. Tonight aired episodes 132 and 133. In Mexico it is 135 today.
 

Thanks Tablet Jefa - the dear diary approach was perfect!
 

This TN makes me so MAD. I don't know why I watch. All I can say is Isa is a DUMB ASS. Favier is a POS. I'm sorry I can't add any witty commentary, I'm just so mad.
 

Welcome Lily and Audrey! TJ you have outdone yourself! This was great! I really needed a laugh after this episode. I can't wait for this TN to be OVER. I'm only watching now because I have to recap. But honestly, watching this every night is like getting kicked In. The. Brain. Repeatedly.

How can anyone be so freaking **STUPID**??? Just when you think we've hit bottom, we take another dive. Isa didn't just sip the champagne, she chugged it. Sure Javier, I'll put on the robe... What, no little black nightie? Good Grief.

So now the question becomes, who is going to pull Isa's ass out of the flames? She's not smart enough to do it herself. I'll give her one thing though, Isa saved Ara's trust fund. Ain't gonna be no weddin' now.

 

Yes, Javier was soooooo mad. He knew he had been seriously foiled - that was the best part. We can only hope this does take him out of the running. Don't know about Aranza though, but I can't see Art getting past it. How can he accept Javier as a son in law after busting in on that scene?

I kept expecting Isa to faint in front of everyone after the bust - she was obviously about to fall asleep right before. How did she get so wide awake again?
 

Thanks, TJ, for recapping a very bizarre episode.

Isabel probably did accomplish her goal of exposing Favier's creepiness to Ara..I hope. Ara is also a dumbass. What a fool I believes, she sees. Will Ara believe her eyes when she views the video.

Like you , Audrey, I thought that Isa would pass out in Art's arms and he would shout "what have you given my wife?" I guess we were supposed to believe that Art bursting on the scene would scare Isa so much that she would perk up despite the drug. She was thirsty and chugged it right down.

I am staying to see the anvils, but these people make very stupid decisions.

The witch doctor's glee is annoying me.
 

I did get a giggle out of Favier trying to look tough and cool as he was leaving the room in his terry robe. What a tool.
 

Javier put the knockout drops into the wine glass on his right, and he then picked up the tainted glass with his right hand and the untainted wine glass with his left. In the very next scene, he is shown giving Isa the glass in his left hand. Clearly, he is giving her the wrong glass! I watched this 3 times to make sure.
 

Welcome Lily.
We all let out our frustrations here too because we are in agreement with you. Isa and Art may be one of the dumbest couples ever, I guess that is what attracted one to the other. We shake our heads at their actions on a daily basis.
 

Gobluefan interesting.
I am hoping that Isa faints, goes to a different hospital, has blood work and somehow the witch doctor's false diagnosis gets exposed. Who am I kidding??? LOL
 

Are we sure they used the scissors tonight? Has there been an Ultimas Semanas announcement yet? We're only a few episodes behind Mexico and the finale is set for May 4th there.
 

TJ, I'm-a-howling this is so great. Read it over and over again.

Note to myself last night: Fernando took her little recorder out of her robe pocket and hid it under some throw so she ain't even got that.

Cuckoo Doc - actually you are a hero

Art - yeah it's him but the bar is real low

Gaby - thou protest not enough

Fernando - 007 you're not

Isabel - well, if I'm gonna pay for it should have at least got some

Mari - GD?

Gil - that Agatha a magician

Fab - fire his fat ass

 

Tofie, Isabel needs Olivia Pope & Associates to help her out.

Better yet, she should have Olivia's CIA father, Rowan Pope to bail her out.

I mean she really is STUPID: plus its no shocker that Art and Aranza kicked her out of the house.

Won't be surprised if she ended up living with Gaby for comfort. I said it yesterday and will again, by the time this TN ends, Art and Isabel will divorce.

Gil apologizing to Mari for his uppity snob-ism: too little, too late.




 

TJ- Thanks for this head shaking diary entry from Isa. I surfed in to see Gil tell the mean girls that he's Mari's Gramps and wondered if I had missed the BIG reveal about Sonia. But didn't stick around to find out when the next scene was Isa and Feo. I surfed right back out, and now I'm glad I did. Ugh!
 

The recaps are the only thing keeping me in this mess. Isa was dropped on her head at birth! And really, Art is in desperate need of a makeover. Can't someone in the makeup department give him and Bruno better haircuts? No wonder Dr. Frankensteina moons over 25 year old pictures of Art.
Not only do anvils need to drop on the predators but on some of the prey, as in, Aranza, Art, and Bruno.
 

The leads always end up together in the end, don't they? I'm sure Art and Mciela may end up doing it, but then there's Isa did it (or faked doing it), Art did it .. or whatever, so two wrongs make a right, right? Won't we have a Fer kidnap of Ara or Isa which will be Fer's downfall and all the commotion it entails .. typical tn fodder which will absolve Isa. And how about that Dan, now a tech guru who will expose Fer ??? Mari, no matter how much education will still be lacking intellectually .. which is why I think Dan and Ileana may end up together. Gil will be the adoring gpa (and father in law of Borlas) and ggpa of the hats, Sonia just may end up her mother in the end, my prediction.
 

This recap and the comments have me HOWLING! The students are working on something and they think I am a lunatic sitting here at my desk cackling like a fool.

xlnt: "kicked in. The. Brain. Repeatedly" Indeed.

Susanlynn: "What a tool" My favorite derogatory term.

Despite the fact that this is going down in the annals of Stupidity History, I am still finding it far more watchable than the last weeks of CI.
 

Sara- Nothing can top those final weeks of CI as far as sheer stupidity of plot and characters.
 

Te acuerdo, Vivi. That was without any doubt the dumbest final chapter of all time and I still don't understand how CI did the rating it did in Mexico.

Can Idiocracy be in our future sooner than we think?
 

Tablet Jefa, appreciated your witty take on this recap.

Your "am trying to prove to her that her boyfriend, Javier (who is old enough to be Aranza’s father and has a striking resemblance to my scheming rat bastard of an ex husband but oh, he died in prison. Something keeps telling me that this man resembles and speaks like my ex- Fernando but I ignore that intuition" was clever and frankly, said it all!

Even with everything unraveling at lightening speed, I was hoping Gaby's appearance would be the backup Isa so desperately needed with admittance of her foolish plan. Art was too upset to calm down and listen.

It appears the despicable doctora shares the video with Ara.

Is all hope lost?

Great comments all.

TJ, thank you.

Diana
 

I think we got another "tell" from the writers last night in regard to whether or not Mari is Sonia's daughter. Gil identified himself as her "Grandfather". I don't think that's a coincidence.

We had another tell last week that we didn't get to see. I was curious so last night I went back a few episodes and took a look. This scene took place after Fab offered Dan a job. Dan told Fab that he didn't need his help or Sonia's, but there is one person that Sonia can help and she knows who it is. Then Sonia went to see Mari at the school and offered her an envelope of money. At first Mari took it, then gave it back. If Mari isn't Sonia's then she wouldn't have bothered.



 

TJ your diary/recap was so funny though we all know poor Isa had no plan. Thanks for enduring the pain of actually watching this mess. Though its not as bad as CI, what could be, the stupidity of the leads is off the charts.

I can't wait until real anvils start falling on bad guys.


 

Thanks TJ---I don't think I ever read a dear diary novela recap, I really enjoyed it.

Lily---Don't get mad, it's a novela.

Gobluefan---Sharp eye, I didn't catch the wine glass snafu.

Xlnt---I'm only watching this because I have to recap. Isn't that the way most or at least many novelas go? They start out with a large audience and after a while people start to bail. They're to stupid, they're to mean, it's to boring etc. Ozzie and Harriet anyone?
Xlnt---A great question though. Who will put out the flames? Or will they be put out, Art was a raging bull last night. What will Aranza think about all of this? I'm not ready to change channels, I can't wait for tonight as the story continues on.

Everyone is using the word stupid.
Ok, I get that---Isa sure isn't acting like a savvy business woman running a successful company
Maybe she is smart in business but not smart in love or social issues.

Anyway---Here is my question. Since stupid seems to be the big word of the day, I have to ask don't hotel/resort doors come with locks or is Art just so strong that he can bust it right open? I mean that every hotel/motel/resort I have stayed in has had pretty strong doors that automatically lock when they are closed. I wouldn't want a broken shoulder trying to barge into one of the rooms. I know, I know, we are not supposed to ask questions--just go with the flow.

Now that Gil and Mari have made up, what's next? Mari has told Borlas that she would try the novio thing with Borlas. Could this be for real or will Dan re-emerge. Dan doesn't seem to be all that into Lleana. I'm waiting for the Marianela mystery to get solved.
the gringo




 

Did everyone hear the "últimas semanas" announcement? I saw it early this morning (Friday). Frankly, even though I liked this novela initially, I'll be happy to see it over. The choppy editing has made it a stressful experience.

Torbie in North Carolina
 

I forgot to say that the Dr. Marcela name library is cracking me up---now she's the witch doctor
I have never seen so many doctor names before. New ones appear every day.
the gringo
 

Torbie---I like it too.
the gringo
 

Fact is Olivia Pope would've done a better job at exposing Feo than Isabel, who in my opinion, is still STUPID and pathetic.

She better get used to living with Gaby because it's coming.

May 4th can't come soon enough!
 

May 4th is a Sunday, right?
 

Hey guys! Haven't watched since Uni's weird subscription-only online watching changeover but I've been reading the recaps and comments and Audrey, your comments on this being fifth-dimension beanie-material made me glad I had finished my soda before reading comments. I guffawed so hard.

This TN has been mediocre not because of lack of material but because the lack of depth. The fact that Javier hasn't been marked as Feo from his appearing is mind-numbing. He only got a nose job and green contacts. Art is useless, Ara spoiled and mean to her family. A fracaso all around.
 

Just finished reading this excellent and hilarious recap, TJ. Thank you I howled with laughter several times, especially at the dumb genes attracting bit and the lack of common sense in trusting witch doctor. Man alive Isa is dumb. Art is gonna kick Isa out but I agree with XLTPeruvian on this one-Isa protected Ara's inheritance b/c no wedding now. Ara and Art are well loved by Is a.
 

Actually, thanks for the wedding being off and for Isabel not completing the deal, should go to Cuckoo Doc. Without her interference, and unknown to Fernando, no one would be the wiser other than Gabi and Aranza would not believe her. Isabel should send Marcela a thank you card, if she is indeed glad she didn't sleep with Fernando. By letting Art know he stopped it.

Having said that, Art should start by changing the locks at home and pack her stuff and set it on the front lawn for pick up. Isabel knew she was playing with fire, knew what seduction meant and did it anyway but in her mind it ok to cheat on her husband. I'm glad she got caught and what a stellar example she is to that daughter she wants to save. Maybe she just likes bad boys.
 

Thank you all for your kind words. We definitely needed a change from the Tomfoolery.
Susanlynn- hahaha- Javier trying to look tough. He really resembled a troll.
UA-you may be right, this may have been one episode.
tofie- those lists are da bomb!
Gringo- glad to have been the first- LOL. I had a problem with Art bursting into the room too. It would have been more believable if Art walked in through the open sliding glass patio doors.
Welcome Torbie, maybe we will see the ultimas tonight.
 

I am confused again. Had Isa decided to really go through with the deed (blleeeccchhhhhh)with Ferball ,or did she actually think that she could somehow stop him after MadMar the witch doctor filmed him pawing her for just a bit ? Either way...Que? que? what?
 

Susanlynn- My stomach is turning at the thought. I don't think that they did anything, I think that the stage was set.
 

Susanlynn, seriously I think she thought she could stop it and if it got out of hand she had Doc and Gabi as back up. However, as she was leaving the house and hugging Art she was saying how much she loved him and that she hoped he would understand someday and that flew right over Arts head. That made me think she may go that far if it took it to get Fernando away from Aranza.
 

At this stage with Arturo determined to hear no explanation I would love for Isabel to divorce him, find someone worthy of her, and have him eat his heart out for the next ten years.

However, I don't think it will end that way.
 

SusanLynn, Good question. I thought Isa's original idea was to "challenge" Javier to seduce her and try like hell to avoid any real physical contact. Remember Isa told Gabi after the apartment incident that if he had tried to go any further she would have run away. But it does seem like Isabel decided to give in, lay there and think of the flag. W

What floors me about this is that Isabel thinks so little of herself and so much of that miserable brat she inherited. No step-child is worth that kind of humiliation. Plus, Isabel had no assurance that Javier would leave Aranza alone if she did the dirty deed with him.

By the way, my hubby thinks the Marcela part of the story is totally beyond the pale. Reprehensible in every way.

 

Isabel will NEVER have a happy ending when this TN ends on May 4th.

She gets exactly what she deserves for being stupid. Don't be surprised if Art marries Maricela in the end.


 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder